PDA

View Full Version : Scotland v Cyprus

Hibby70
27-02-2023, 11:48 AM
Was looking to attend this on 25 March but looks like it's members only at the moment. Anyone know if this will go to a general sale?

Helensburghhibs
27-02-2023, 11:57 AM
Pm sent mate

ErinGoBraghHFC
27-02-2023, 11:57 AM
Was looking to attend this on 25 March but looks like it's members only at the moment. Anyone know if this will go to a general sale?

Sold out I think mate, might be able to pick up spares on twitter or Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helensburghhibs
27-02-2023, 12:07 PM
Sold out I think mate, might be able to pick up spares on twitter or Facebook

Nope plenty left for this one

Hibby70
27-02-2023, 12:11 PM
Pm sent mate

Cheers, will reply

ErinGoBraghHFC
27-02-2023, 01:19 PM
Nope plenty left for this one

I checked SFA website the other day to sort out tickets for me and a few pals but it said none available? Only game it said there was tickets available for was Georgia? Any idea what the script is with that?

Onceinawhile
27-02-2023, 01:27 PM
I checked SFA website the other day to sort out tickets for me and a few pals but it said none available? Only game it said there was tickets available for was Georgia? Any idea what the script is with that?

Are you a Scotland member? If not, then tickets won't be available to you yet.

Edinburgh Green
27-02-2023, 01:31 PM
Are you a Scotland member? If not, then tickets won't be available to you yet.

Tickets went on general sale abot 6 weeks ago. I'm not a Scotland member but that's when I bought mine.

Helensburghhibs
27-02-2023, 01:39 PM

No idea. I can't make this one so just went on to grab 2 tickets for the OP. It does seem like the usual away section plus returned debatures so maybe extra have been released to members ?

Green Man
27-02-2023, 01:45 PM
The tickets sold out on the initial release, these are extras which I think have come from debentures and away tickets. They’re only available to SSC members just now but if there are any left then there’s a general sale starting at 10am tomorrow.

ErinGoBraghHFC
27-02-2023, 01:46 PM
The tickets sold out on the initial release, these are extras which I think have come from debentures and away tickets. They’re only available to SSC members just now but if there are any left then there’s a general sale starting at 10am tomorrow.

That’s brilliant GM thanks for the heads up mate, I’ll have a deek 10am tomorrow [emoji16]

Green Man
27-02-2023, 02:00 PM
That’s brilliant GM thanks for the heads up mate, I’ll have a deek 10am tomorrow [emoji16]

Hope you get sorted mate :aok:

WeeRussell
27-02-2023, 05:34 PM

Just got an email confirming limited tickets available to go on sale tomorrow 👍

ErinGoBraghHFC
27-02-2023, 05:55 PM
Just got an email confirming limited tickets available to go on sale tomorrow [emoji106]

Remember the days hampden would be half empty for a game like this, win a few games and now there’ll be a queue for tickets tomorrow morning [emoji16]

Santa Cruz
27-02-2023, 06:46 PM
Just got an email confirming limited tickets available to go on sale tomorrow ��

Just had a wee look. Limited seats in 5 sections in the South Stand. Good availabilty in 2 sections in the West. Very good for 2 in the West aswell. Good luck WR.

Edit - Should have said that was lower South. Much more availabity in the South Upper.

Gmack7
27-02-2023, 07:12 PM
Is it a 2pm KO?

WeeRussell
27-02-2023, 07:31 PM
Just had a wee look. Limited seats in 5 sections in the South Stand. Good availabilty in 2 sections in the West. Very good for 2 in the West aswell. Good luck WR.

Edit - Should have said that was lower South. Much more availabity in the South Upper.

Already got my ticket but thanks all same SC 😁

Hopefully the OP manages to get what they want in the morning.

WeeRussell
27-02-2023, 07:32 PM
Is it a 2pm KO?

Yes

Santa Cruz
27-02-2023, 07:35 PM

Didn't pick up on that. Aye hopefully they do.

Helensburghhibs
27-02-2023, 11:39 PM

OP is sorted 👌 good luck to everyone else.

ErinGoBraghHFC
28-02-2023, 11:33 AM
Got sorted guys thanks [emoji106]

number9dream
28-02-2023, 12:32 PM
I wonder if Nisbet will get called up?
And who will be in goals?
A few injuries. Gordon, McKenna, Patterson, Ramsay… Dykes hasn’t played for a month after illness.
Lots of players not getting regular game time like Tierney, McTominay, Gilmour, Hendry, Christie, Armstrong, Fraser & Ralston.

ErinGoBraghHFC
28-02-2023, 12:37 PM
A few injuries. Gordon, McKenna, Patterson, Ramsay… Dykes hasn’t played for a month after illness.
Lots of players not getting regular game time like Tierney, McTominay, Gilmour, Hendry, Christie, Armstrong, Fraser & Ralston.

I’d go for something like:
Clark
Hickey
Porto
Hendry
Robertson/Tierney
McGregor
McGinn
McTominay
Adams
Nisbet
Fraser

WeeRussell
28-02-2023, 06:01 PM

I think, basically because of the timing, Shankland might get the nod ahead of Nisbet. Although if Nisbet is back starting this weekend then there’s still time for natural order to be restored!

MartinfaePorty
28-02-2023, 06:06 PM
I think they'll both be in the squad. Up front is the area we don't have much depth, really.

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

WeeRussell
28-02-2023, 06:26 PM
I think they'll both be in the squad. Up front is the area we don't have much depth, really.

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

Think you’re probably right. And I think they both should be too.

Helensburghhibs
28-02-2023, 09:17 PM
Like it or not at the minute Shankland has to be in before Nisbet. Won't take long to change that though

JimBHibees
28-02-2023, 09:20 PM
Like it or not at the minute Shankland has to be in before Nisbet. Won't take long to change that though

Why? Nisbet is a far better player

davhibby
28-02-2023, 10:12 PM
Clarke likes picking his favourites and Nisbet is clearly one of them. He’s been in every squad he’s been available for selection for the last 2 years. As long as he’s fit he’ll be there, although there’s plenty room for both him and Shankland considering the only two strikers from the last squad likely to be available will be Adams and Brown.

ErinGoBraghHFC
03-03-2023, 12:20 PM
Ryan Fraser training with the u21s at Newcastle according to TalkSport, would think that’ll rule him out of a call up? Supposedly had to apologise to Clarke to be called up in the last round of fixtures, guy seems like a right tit

hibby rae
03-03-2023, 12:47 PM
Ryan Fraser training with the u21s at Newcastle according to TalkSport, would think that’ll rule him out of a call up? Supposedly had to apologise to Clarke to be called up in the last round of fixtures, guy seems like a right tit

Fortunately the days are gone where being a player for a team in the English top flight was enough to get a call up.