Greencore
18-02-2023, 02:20 PM
Get it done hibs.

Since452
18-02-2023, 02:22 PM
Ron's son has done well getting him in.

Pretty Boy
18-02-2023, 02:32 PM
No chance in the short term. Signed a new deal at United before they sent him here.

GreenNWhiteArmy
18-02-2023, 02:34 PM
No chance in the short term. Signed a new deal at United before they sent him here.

Once the qatari's take over it'll be a fire sale for the young guys like Fish

sleeping giant
18-02-2023, 02:42 PM
He's a player.
Wonder if we can get him for next season too.

MWHIBBIES
18-02-2023, 02:51 PM
Once the qatari's take over it'll be a fire sale for the young guys like Fish

Will it? Why would that change?

He'll never start for United but the aim will still be to loan him to the championship or something and get 5-10 million for him.

Up-the-slope
18-02-2023, 02:53 PM
No chance - if he bombs (thankfully does not look like that now - quite a change now he is at CH with Hanlon talking him through things) he will go back to Mn U - if he does very well he will go back to ManU and either be sold to bigger club for decent money or loaned again at a higher level to keep developing him

LunasBoots
18-02-2023, 03:05 PM
No chance, Man Utd still view him as a player out there gaining experience for the future for them.

Lancs Harp
18-02-2023, 03:18 PM
No chance, Man Utd still view him as a player out there gaining experience for the future for them.

Gaining experience to make him a better player so tgey will get more for him when they move him on. For his sake I'd love to see him make the big time at United but he wont.

1875Sean
18-02-2023, 03:42 PM
More likely if he does well he will go on loan again in the English championship

Smartie
18-02-2023, 03:58 PM
More likely if he does well he will go on loan again in the English championship

I don’t think we’ll be able to get him to sign permanently at this stage but don’t see that it wouldn’t be in the interests of all parties for us to have him for another year?

Another very good performance from him anyhow.

1875Sean
18-02-2023, 04:01 PM
I don’t think we’ll be able to get him to sign permanently at this stage but don’t see that it wouldn’t be in the interests of all parties for us to have him for another year?

Another very good performance from him anyhow.

Suppose it may come down to money and the player, he may see the English championship as a step up, more clubs down there will prob be able to pay a higher loan fee or more wages

dp00
18-02-2023, 04:13 PM
Defence looks good with fish and hanlon … not something I thought when Porto left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unseen work
18-02-2023, 04:17 PM
Some of his passing in the first half was brilliant

Solid defensively too

eastmainsmsh
18-02-2023, 04:35 PM
Strolling it played very well again not really missing Porto

HibbyAndy
18-02-2023, 04:38 PM
Distribution was very good today and a threat at set pieces

Smartie
18-02-2023, 04:39 PM
Suppose it may come down to money and the player, he may see the English championship as a step up, more clubs down there will prob be able to pay a higher loan fee or more wages

Would they guarantee him a game every week at this stage though?

He looks like he's at the point where he needs to play every week at the highest level he'll be afforded that privilege in order to continue his development.

Going to sit on the bench in the Championship would be a backward step for him and I don't know if anyone there would be likely to guarantee him a game.

Some excellent players have benefited from playing regularly in Scotland's top league and I think it could be in his interests, Man Utd's interests and our own for him to stay with us a bit longer.

He looked to be playing a bit within himself to begin with, taking care of the defensive stuff and not being too ambitious when on the ball but some of his passing today was superb, as was his defensive positioning and anticipation. It was a really good performance from him.

Hibernia&Alba
18-02-2023, 05:06 PM
He's a player.
Wonder if we can get him for next season too.

Yes, that would be great. We can't afford to buy him, even if United are willing to sell.

bingo70
18-02-2023, 05:08 PM
Mad that Hoppe got man of the match.

Clearly should have been Fish.

Since452
18-02-2023, 05:12 PM
Fish was excellent. Won everything and got himself a goal. Top player.

1875Sean
18-02-2023, 05:13 PM
Would they guarantee him a game every week at this stage though?

He looks like he's at the point where he needs to play every week at the highest level he'll be afforded that privilege in order to continue his development.

Going to sit on the bench in the Championship would be a backward step for him and I don't know if anyone there would be likely to guarantee him a game.

Some excellent players have benefited from playing regularly in Scotland's top league and I think it could be in his interests, Man Utd's interests and our own for him to stay with us a bit longer.

He looked to be playing a bit within himself to begin with, taking care of the defensive stuff and not being too ambitious when on the ball but some of his passing today was superb, as was his defensive positioning and anticipation. It was a really good performance from him.

If he continues to play well who’s to say he will be on the bench with a championship team?

Northernhibee
18-02-2023, 05:15 PM
Didn’t see it coming. He’s been brilliant since breaking into the first team and we look far, far better as a defensive unit post Porto.

Filling some big boots.

bingo70
18-02-2023, 05:30 PM
Didn’t see it coming. He’s been brilliant since breaking into the first team and we look far, far better as a defensive unit post Porto.

Filling some big boots.

I don’t mean this to sound like I’m talking down Fish but I think a lot of that is to do with Jeggo.

Northernhibee
18-02-2023, 05:32 PM
I don’t mean this to sound like I’m talking down Fish but I think a lot of that is to do with Jeggo.
Agreed, but if anything I think Fish has been vital in aerial battles at set pieces too.

Fish, Jeggo, Hanlon, and CJ were all supreme today.

Pretty Boy
18-02-2023, 05:40 PM

Definitely is.

It no coincidence that since he came in defenders who were maligned are now getting praised and the like of Newell, Campbell and Henderson all look far more productive as well.

Take nothing away from those players but a proper defensive midfielder doing the dirty work, picking the ball up deep, recycling possession and keeping it simple has made a huge difference.

JohnM1875
18-02-2023, 05:46 PM
If there's a chance to either sign him or keep him on loan for another year we should be all over it. Looks like a real player. Fantastic in the air defensively and offensively, quick, drives forward and can find a pass.

Fergos
18-02-2023, 05:52 PM
Was ace today.

And Jeggos penalty box block in the 2nd half was what we have exactly been missing. Some challenge.

GGTTH

Pretty Boy
18-02-2023, 05:57 PM
I hope when he does go back to Man Utd that he feels his experience here has been positive.

It would be nice to have a link up there to get another couple of his calibre in on loan. They'll have a pathway for loans of which the Scottish Premiership or similar will be one step, if we can benefit from that going forwards then that would be welcome.

bingo70
18-02-2023, 06:02 PM
I hope when he does go back to Man Utd that he feels his experience here has been positive.

It would be nice to have a link up there to get another couple of his calibre in on loan. They'll have a pathway for loans of which the Scottish Premiership or similar will be one step, if we can benefit from that going forwards then that would be welcome.

LJ deserves huge credit for him too. It would have been easy for him to ditch him after the derby but he’s stuck with him and he’s improved a lot recently.

When you see that guy we got from Boro who had one disaster and then dropped now playing every week for Swansea and getting rave reviews, you wonder if he was actually a good player just managed badly.

If I was a coach of the young players at Man Utd I would be taking a lot of notice of that.

Carheenlea
18-02-2023, 06:07 PM
He’ll get the plaudits for the goal, but his all round performance was absolutely first class.

Looks comfortable and confident and I really enjoyed watching him this afternoon.

Billy Whizz
18-02-2023, 06:10 PM
LJ deserves huge credit for him too. It would have been easy for him to ditch him after the derby but he’s stuck with him and he’s improved a lot recently.

When you see that guy we got from Boro who had one disaster and then dropped now playing every week for Swansea and getting rave reviews, you wonder if he was actually a good player just managed badly.

If I was a coach of the young players at Man Utd I would be taking a lot of notice of that.

Think he said on the pre match interview, that’s he’s got this season and next at MU. He must know deep down that he’s not really going to get into their team

You have to wonder what kind of wages these boys are on

B.H.F.C
18-02-2023, 07:45 PM
He’ll get the plaudits for the goal, but his all round performance was absolutely first class.

Looks comfortable and confident and I really enjoyed watching him this afternoon.

I thought he was brilliant today. Have commented on it in previous few games but it’s a long time since we had a centre half so dominant in the air for me.

Just goes to show that, sometimes, players just need a chance.

Onion
18-02-2023, 07:54 PM
No chance of Hibs netting Fish. He'll join the long list of decent loanees who'll end up with much better deals than Hibs can offer. Need to see him for what he is - a decent player brought in to help us through a tough patch.

AFKA5814_Hibs
18-02-2023, 08:04 PM
Man Utd will dictate where Will Fish plays next season. Hopefully it's at Hibs, but think they'll want to loan him to an English Championship side unfortunately. Similar to what Arsenal done with Harry Clarke.

JamesHFC
18-02-2023, 08:12 PM
Man Utd will dictate where Will Fish plays next season. Hopefully it's at Hibs, but think they'll want to loan him to an English Championship side unfortunately. Similar to what Arsenal done with Harry Clarke.

Might actually end up playing with Harry Clarke if Kieran McKenna wants him. Will know him well from his time at United.

IberianHibernian
18-02-2023, 08:13 PM
Fish and CJ strolled through game today . They could clearly play at a better level . It will be interesting to see how they get on against OF in March .
Fish said in Scotsman interview that he was happy to stay with us in January as alternative would have been bottom two divisions in England . Would be great if at least one of them stayed for another year but is unlikely . Great to have a defender who scores a few at set pieces . Jordan Foster scored a few but that`s a long time ago , Porto and Hanlon the odd one but Fish has already got 2 in only a few matches .

CB Hibs 68
18-02-2023, 08:14 PM

Now there’s a thought money coming into the equation.Let’s just appreciate the fact we have him for the remainder of the season.He will probably not make it at Man United but clubs ion the Championship will be able to pay more than us.Thems the facts

HIBS NUTS
18-02-2023, 09:21 PM
Had fish at 40/1 FGS
and 18/1 anytime
so it’s been a cracking night 👍🏻

Bobby's Cinema
18-02-2023, 09:22 PM
Thought he was very good today. Commanding in the air and thought he looked noticeably more confident with the ball at his feet than I've seen him.

Hibernia&Alba
18-02-2023, 09:34 PM
Had fish at 40/1 FGS
and 18/1 anytime
so it’s been a cracking night 👍🏻

Well done, that's superb :aok:

NAE NOOKIE
18-02-2023, 09:43 PM
He was excellent today and has fitted in really well since Porto left. I would guess he is on at least 10K at Man United and there's simply no way we could match that if we wanted to sign him .... the best we can hope for, if he continues to play well, is that we might be able to hold onto him until at least next January.

Carheenlea
18-02-2023, 10:04 PM
He’s better than Porteous.

JohnM1875
19-02-2023, 01:28 AM
He’s better than Porteous.

I think he's better than Porto was his last few months. But based on ability shown in their career so far Porto has shown far more.

theonlywayisup
19-02-2023, 06:33 AM
Excellent display, particularly for one so young. Best young defender I've seen since................Porteous

CapitalGreen
19-02-2023, 07:30 AM
Aerials won per 90:
Hanlon 4.6 (72%)
Fish 3.8 (73%)
Porto 3.2 (62%)
Rocky 2.8 (70%)

Interceptions per 90:
Fish 1.7
Rocky 1.5
Porto 1.0
Hanlon 0.8

Clearances per 90:
Fish 6.7
Hanlon 4.7
Porto 3.7
Rocky 3.2

Shots blocked per 90:
Fish 0.9
Rocky 0.7
Porto 0.5
Hanlon 0.5

Fouls conceded per 90:
Fish 0.3
Porto 0.7
Hanlon 1.0
Rocky 1.2

hibsbollah
19-02-2023, 07:34 AM
Aerials won per 90:
Hanlon 4.6 (72%)
Fish 3.8 (73%)
Porto 3.2 (62%)
Rocky 2.8 (70%)

Interceptions per 90:
Fish 1.7
Rocky 1.5
Porto 1.0
Hanlon 0.8

Clearances per 90:
Fish 6.7
Hanlon 4.7
Porto 3.7
Rocky 3.2

Shots blocked per 90:
Fish 0.9
Rocky 0.7
Porto 0.5
Hanlon 0.5

Fouls conceded per 90:
Fish 0.3
Porto 0.7
Hanlon 1.0
Rocky 1.2

Fish Is Good For You :agree:

hibsbollah
19-02-2023, 07:38 AM
Defence looks good with fish and hanlon … not something I thought when Porto left

This place was in absolute meltdown at the thought of us being left with that pairing at the end of the window…How times change.

Since452
19-02-2023, 08:02 AM
We've only lost one dubious goal since Porteous was sold. Speaks volumes.

Greenworld
19-02-2023, 08:05 AM
He was excellent today and has fitted in really well since Porto left. I would guess he is on at least 10K at Man United and there's simply no way we could match that if we wanted to sign him .... the best we can hope for, if he continues to play well, is that we might be able to hold onto him until at least next January.Really ? I've no idea to be truthfull but would not have thought as much as that .

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

BILLYHIBS
19-02-2023, 08:10 AM
Some of his balls forward yesterday were almost Portoesque

A safe reliable defensive performance even chipping in with a goal without the drama

We still have Rocky to come back as well

The future’s bright the future’s green and white

B.H.F.C
19-02-2023, 08:20 AM
We've only lost one dubious goal since Porteous was sold. Speaks volumes.

We’ve also benefitted from having a proper defensive midfielder in front of them and no Rocky.

hibsbollah
19-02-2023, 08:22 AM
We’ve also benefitted from having a proper defensive midfielder in front of them and no Rocky.

:dunno: that’s a strange take. Rocky has been our best defender this season.

B.H.F.C
19-02-2023, 08:28 AM
:dunno: that’s a strange take. Rocky has been our best defender this season.

Don’t really think it’s strange to suggest we’ve been better defensively without him. Same happened last time he missed a spell.

Read a lot that he’s been our best defender this season but I disagree with it.

hibsbollah
19-02-2023, 08:33 AM
Don’t really think it’s strange to suggest we’ve been better defensively without him. Same happened last time he missed a spell.

Read a lot that he’s been our best defender this season but I disagree with it.

Hanlon playing better, Fish is doing great, Rocky was dominant until his injury, we’ve moved on Porto who went from outstanding one week to a disaster the next. I think it’s an unnecessarily negative take to say our increased solidity is down to the absence of one of our very good current players. You need three very good centre backs in your squad and it looks like we have that.

B.H.F.C
19-02-2023, 08:44 AM
Hanlon playing better, Fish is doing great, Rocky was dominant until his injury, we’ve moved on Porto who went from outstanding one week to a disaster the next. I think it’s an unnecessarily negative take to say our increased solidity is down to the absence of one of our very good current players. You need three very good centre backs in your squad and it looks like we have that.

The bit about Rocky being dominant before his injury is where I totally disagree.

The game he got injured we lost 3. Before that it was 2, 2, 3, 4,3. You don’t lose goals at that rate with a centre half dominating. The only clean sheet in that period was against Livingston’s ten men. The stats posted above, re Fish, are those of someone who is dominating.

Now I’m not pinning all our defensive issues on Rocky, none of them have been consistently good this season. But it’s no coincidence to me that we’ve been better minus him this season (we’ve only lost 7 goals in the 12 league games he’s not appeared in).

I know it seems to be an unpopular view but I just totally disagree that he’s a very good player and I feel we are more settled defensively without him.

hibsbollah
19-02-2023, 08:48 AM
The bit about Rocky being dominant before his injury is where I totally disagree.

The game he got injured we lost 3. Before that it was 2, 2, 3, 4,3. You don’t lose goals at that rate with a centre half dominating. The only clean sheet in that period was against Livingston’s ten men.

Now I’m not pinning all our defensive issues on Rocky, none of them have been consistently good this season. But it’s no coincidence to me that we’ve been better minus him this season (we’ve only lost 7 goals in the 12 league games he’s not appeared in).

I know it seems to be an unpopular view but I just totally disagree that he’s a very good player and I feel we are more settled defensively without him.

Yeah you’ve made that point. But anyone who watches any football knows you defend as a team, as an eleven not as a four, and it’s perfectly possible to have a standout defender playing great every week and the team still ships two or even three goals a game, how many times have we seen this? And that’s what I was seeing in the short period you’re describing.

We’re lucky to have Rocky.

B.H.F.C
19-02-2023, 08:52 AM
Yeah you’ve made that point. But anyone who watches any football knows you defend as a team, as an eleven not as a four, and it’s perfectly possible to have a standout defender playing great every week and the team still ships two or even three goals a game, how many times have we seen this? And that’s what I was seeing in the short period you’re describing.

We’re lucky to have Rocky.

Opinions and all that. Suffice to say I’ll disagree with that, I just really didn’t see a standout performer there and I think Fish has been a huge improvement on him. Shame he didn’t get an opportunity earlier.

McGruber
19-02-2023, 08:53 AM

The game he got injured we lost 3. Before that it was 2, 2, 3, 4,3. You don’t lose goals at that rate with a centre half dominating. The only clean sheet in that period was against Livingston’s ten men. The stats posted above, re Fish, are those of someone who is dominating.

We certainly look more solid now with Fish and Hanlon, Fish has been superb in this run and a big part of us looking more solid organised and in better shape is Jeggo.
Rocky individually has played well this season in a period the team overall looked a bit more disjointed. Fish and Hanlon play as a pair, Porto and Rocky played more of their own individual game.. IMO

B.H.F.C
19-02-2023, 09:00 AM
We certainly look more solid now with Fish and Hanlon, Fish has been superb in this run and a big part of us looking more solid organised and in better shape is Jeggo.
Rocky individually has played well this season in a period the team overall looked a bit more disjointed. Fish and Hanlon play as a pair, Porto and Rocky played more of their own individual game.. IMO

I’d probably agree with that last bit. Rocky, for me, relies on his pace and physicality to get him out of trouble. And they’re good attributes to have but I still think we’re more disjointed with him in there. Fish since he’s came in to the team has hardly been troubled, yesterday was the best performance we’ve seen from a centre back this season for me.

hibsbollah
19-02-2023, 09:01 AM
Opinions and all that. Suffice to say I’ll disagree with that, I just really didn’t see a standout performer there and I think Fish has been a huge improvement on him. Shame he didn’t get an opportunity earlier.

I’ve just gone back over the This is How it Feels threads that jonnyboy puts together. With the exception of the Dundee Utd game, where he admittedly had a difficult time from Fletcher (a striker I’ve always admired for years since he was a young laddie with us), he was getting plaudits from almost everyone for all the other games, Hearts in the cup when he got injured, Mortherwell ‘an excellent performance’ ‘solid throughout’, Ross County too. There was even a thread on him after the Celtic game praising him specifically, ‘totally exempt from any wider criticism’ and lots of player of the season chat from multiple posters. In fact the only person in that two page thread to say you weren’t convinced by him was you.

B.H.F.C
19-02-2023, 09:06 AM
I’ve just gone back over the This is How it Feels threads that jonnyboy puts together. With the exception of the Dundee Utd game, where he admittedly had a difficult time from Fletcher (a striker I’ve always admired for years since he was a young laddie with us), he was getting plaudits from almost everyone for all the other games, Hearts in the cup when he got injured, Mortherwell ‘an excellent performance’ ‘solid throughout’, Ross County too. There was even a thread on him after the Celtic game praising him specifically, ‘totally exempt from any wider criticism’ and lots of player of the season chat from multiple posters. In fact the only person in that two page thread to say you weren’t convinced by him was you.

As I said. I know my opinion is unpopular.

Nonetheless, I’m quite happy with the improvement in us defensively without him. As I’ve said, I just don’t get the player of the season chat. We lost a lot of goals in those games you mention and I just don’t think any centre half can be totally exempt from that.

hibee-boys
19-02-2023, 09:08 AM
Aerials won per 90:
Hanlon 4.6 (72%)
Fish 3.8 (73%)
Porto 3.2 (62%)
Rocky 2.8 (70%)

Interceptions per 90:
Fish 1.7
Rocky 1.5
Porto 1.0
Hanlon 0.8

Clearances per 90:
Fish 6.7
Hanlon 4.7
Porto 3.7
Rocky 3.2

Shots blocked per 90:
Fish 0.9
Rocky 0.7
Porto 0.5
Hanlon 0.5

Fouls conceded per 90:
Fish 0.3
Porto 0.7
Hanlon 1.0
Rocky 1.2

Fish Saturday from now on😳😎

hibsbollah
19-02-2023, 09:08 AM
As I said. I know my opinion is unpopular.

Nonetheless, I’m quite happy with the improvement in us defensively without him. As I’ve said, I just don’t get the player of the season chat.

Yeah you’ve said. And you keep saying it. It’s interesting looking through old threads and seeing how consistent certain people are in their opinions of a player.

Just because the majority disagree with you doesn’t make you wrong of course.

Smartie
19-02-2023, 09:09 AM
I reckon any defensive improvement is about what is happening just in front of them rather than one CB vs another.

Just watching the games, Rocky has looked our most impressive Cb this season. I can never get my head around how our poorer results come when he’s in the team and the whole defensive unit looks weaker.

When Rocky’s been available we’ve spent more time experimenting with things like 3 at the back and Porto in midfield.

I’m sure Rocky would do just fine paired with a fit Hanlon, behind Jeggo and another competent deep midfielder. And, dare I say it, against the weaker opposition Fish has come up against so far. We’re yet to see him excel against Celtic, Rangers or Hearts.

Quite a few variables at play.

hibsbollah
19-02-2023, 09:10 AM
Fish Saturday from now on😳😎

Have we got any Friday fixtures coming up? Has Fish had a finger injury recently? I know we’ve had a very laudable ‘Fish Nets’ line on here recently but the possibilities are endless really :agree:

hibsbollah
19-02-2023, 09:14 AM
I reckon any defensive improvement is about what is happening just in front of them rather than one CB vs another.

Just watching the games, Rocky has looked our most impressive Cb this season. I can never get my head around how our poorer results come when he’s in the team and the whole defensive unit looks weaker.

When Rocky’s been available we’ve spent more time experimenting with things like 3 at the back and Porto in midfield.

I’m sure Rocky would do just fine paired with a fit Hanlon, behind Jeggo and another competent deep midfielder. And, dare I say it, against the weaker opposition Fish has come up against so far. We’re yet to see him excel against Celtic, Rangers or Hearts.

Quite a few variables at play.

:agree: Jeggo coming in, Campbell being allowed to stretch his legs, Porto’s departure, CJ being outed as an undercover CDM, Johnson getting to grips with the demands of the league… lots of variables affecting how we defend as a team.

Heisenberg
19-02-2023, 09:14 AM

Good points and hard to disagree given our recent record. Difference could well be Fish/Hanlon have Jeggo in front of them. Rocky has definitely improved but I wouldn’t say he’s been any better than what we’ve seen of Fish in his spell in the team. Can’t say Porteous has been missed either.

B.H.F.C
19-02-2023, 09:18 AM
Yeah you’ve said. And you keep saying it. It’s interesting looking through old threads and seeing how consistent certain people are in their opinions of a player.

Just because the majority of you disagree with you doesn’t make you wrong of course.

I’ve never seen much in Rocky to significantly change my opinion on him so my posting probably reflects that. I’ll concede he improved on last season, not to the extent suggested elsewhere for me though. Personally I’ll just call what I see (or at least I think I do). Campbell would be the obvious example. I wouldn’t have had him as part of the squad going on to this season, never mind being one of our main players as he is now, but he’s changed my opinion massively now. If I watched Rocky and saw that same level of improvement I’d like to think I’d say so as well.

B.H.F.C
19-02-2023, 09:21 AM
Good points and hard to disagree given our recent record. Difference could well be Fish/Hanlon have Jeggo in front of them. Rocky has definitely improved but I wouldn’t say he’s been any better than what we’ve seen of Fish in his spell in the team. Can’t say Porteous has been missed either.

Agree on the last point with Porteous, based on the way he was playing. I always felt he was much better than that form but it’s undeniable we’ve been better without him. Big test coming up in the next three games to see how much improvement there really has been.

Mikey_1875
19-02-2023, 09:50 AM
Rocky is a good one on one defender but Fish appears to read the game very well and it’s no coincidence he keeps popping up in the right areas to get a header or block in. Possibly the difference of being trained at elite youth level and not.

Jeggo clearly makes a difference as well but it’s how much more comfortable with crosses coming into the box we look than previously that gives me more confidence just now.

As pointed out though it’ll be interesting to see if this carries into the games against the OF and Livi.

I don’t think we have any chance of signing Fish permanently at the moment but there wouldn’t be any harm in asking the question if he can come on loan again for another season.

James70
19-02-2023, 11:05 AM
Our only chance of extending loans for Fish, CJ and others is to qualify for Europe IMHO, they will all benefit from that experience.

B.H.F.C
19-02-2023, 11:10 AM
Our only chance of extending loans for Fish, CJ and others is to qualify for Europe IMHO, they will all benefit from that experience.

Burnley almost certain to be back in the Premier League next year so CJ not going back there to play when he couldn’t get a game in The Championship. Probably a case of whether they are happy to loan him back up here or want him playing in The Championship down there. Agree European football gives us a better chance.

Hibernian Verse
19-02-2023, 11:18 AM
Met him in Grand Cru last night and told him he needs to stay. I think he will be back to United…haha

The dalmeny
19-02-2023, 11:20 AM
Thought that said single fish, must be lunch time

Johnny_Leith
20-02-2023, 10:56 AM
Anyone proposed a song for him yet?

To the tun of go west.

Will fish
He's our centre half
Will fish
He ****ing hates the hearts
Will fish
He loves to score a goal
Will fish
Hear the Hibees roar

Continue initiate.

20-02-2023, 12:58 PM
Anyone proposed a song for him yet?

To the tun of go west.

Will fish
He's our centre half
Will fish
He ****ing hates the hearts
Will fish
He loves to score a goal
Will fish
Hear the Hibees roar

Continue initiate.

Will Fish's on fryer, your defence are carping themselves.

Donegal Hibby
09-03-2023, 02:50 PM
He's certainly impressed the last while , looks a very good centre half imo , would love to see him at Hibs next year , wonder if there's a possibility of it happening?.
https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/transfer-news/hibs-plot-permanent-fish-transfer-26431184

Not In The Know
10-03-2023, 10:52 AM
He's certainly impressed the last while , looks a very good centre half imo , would love to see him at Hibs next year , wonder if there's a possibility of it happening?.
https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/transfer-news/hibs-plot-permanent-fish-transfer-26431184

No chance im afraid to say. He will be on minimum 12-15 grand a week at Man Utd. After doing well here he will end up at a championship team.

Donegal Hibby
10-03-2023, 04:39 PM
No chance im afraid to say. He will be on minimum 12-15 grand a week at Man Utd. After doing well here he will end up at a championship team.
I honestly don't know what will fish is getting a week at man Utd though would be surprised if it was as much as that for a youth player , didn't Dundee Utd not get Levitt from man U ? , maybe Man U will want to trim there squad. Will fish was at Stockport and recalled so might be a possibility he wouldn't be a target for championship clubs , purely guesswork on my part there .
https://www.unitedinfocus.com/news/hibernian-to-explore-signing-will-fish-from-manchester-united-on-permanent-basis/

BoltonHibee
10-03-2023, 05:30 PM
He will be on at least £5k per week at United

Donegal Hibby
22-03-2023, 08:08 PM
A fishy story I think 😆 .£ 190,OOO a week Maguire's on 😂😂😂.
https://www.footballfancast.com/manchester-united-will-fish-harry-maguire-opinion-erik-ten-hag-premier-league/