PDA

View Full Version : Killie dot count

Garymcl
06-02-2023, 08:39 AM
Bringing four extra hibbys to kille game on the 18th (family members coming up from London for family get together)hopefully with a wee feel good factor coming back must say our support home and away under circumstances has been brilliant such a loyal fan base we have would love our professional dot counters back for this one :thumbsup: pity about no game this weekend but gives us more time to build up support and publicity for game on the 18th cheers let’s get right behind our team for the seasons run in place in Europe up for grabs ggtth :flag:

adam middlemass
06-02-2023, 08:42 AM
Bringing four extra hibbys to kille game on the 18th (family members coming up from London for family get together)hopefully with a wee feel good factor coming back must say our support home and away under circumstances has been brilliant such a loyal fan base we have would love our professional dot counters back for this one :thumbsup: pity about no game this weekend but gives us more time to build up support and publicity for game on the 18th cheers let’s get right behind our team for the seasons run in place in Europe up for grabs ggtth :flag:
Yes, couldn’t agree more! :aok:

Shrekko
06-02-2023, 11:23 AM
This current stretch of 5/6 league games was always going to be pivotal in terms of whether we might be able to take a run at 4th or face a possible bottom 6 finish.

Have to say the fans have not let the team down at all and the players have done their bit.

Can see a very decent crowd on the 18th.

NAE NOOKIE
06-02-2023, 11:58 AM
Have to say, for all I've been critical of our home support dropping off on the back of our bad run the away support has been outstanding. 500 at Dingwall was pretty decent given it was midweek and horrible weather and the turnout at Paisley was outstanding ... definitely the best of us and I say that as someone who makes very few away games.

Since452
06-02-2023, 12:32 PM
There was a lot more Hibs fans than i was expecting against Aberdeen. Our support home and away has been very good this season considering all the doom and gloom you hear on social media. Hopefully a bumper crowd against Killie off the back of this good form we're in.

Ronniekirk
06-02-2023, 01:39 PM
Enjoyed the st Mirren game so much will be at this one provided I recover from a wee hospital procedure in time

Phil MaGlass
07-02-2023, 09:44 AM
Used to love the away games,preferred them to home games, the travelling, new boozers tae find, great atmosphere at the game. Now all games are away for me. Be off tae Paris for the rugby next, another type of away game.

Hibernian Verse
07-02-2023, 09:46 AM
Used to love the away games,preferred them to home games, the travelling, new boozers tae find, great atmosphere at the game. Now all games are away for me. Be off tae Paris for the rugby next, another type of away game.

Don't shout that too loud on here :greengrin

I've landed a ticket for Scotland v Ireland at the Stade de France in October cannot wait.

Phil MaGlass
07-02-2023, 10:06 AM
Don't shout that too loud on here :greengrin

I've landed a ticket for Scotland v Ireland at the Stade de France in October cannot wait.

:-))Nice one

Garymcl
07-02-2023, 01:26 PM
Even with 11 days to go looks like we’re going to have another good attendance for this match but still too many blue dots let’s get them all sold we’re on a roll cmon :thumbsup::flag: