PDA

View Full Version : Sfa

at last 61
31-01-2023, 09:11 PM
Email sfa about var , and ask why every var decision goes against us, this is becoming a joke

S4uzee
31-01-2023, 09:37 PM
It would be good to know the list of terrible decisions we’ve been on the receiving end of since it was introduced

Killie penalty
Sands handball at ibrox when 2-1 up
Hearts penalty at Tynecastle
Hearts 2nd goal
Ross county away

Not to mention the several decisions hearts and rangers have received

overdrive
31-01-2023, 09:37 PM
Email sfa about var , and ask why every var decision goes against us, this is becoming a joke

Won’t do anything. They think it’s great. Also getting anything out of emailing them even for a genuine customer service issue is impossible never mind for this.

Bunch of incompetents that work for them throughout the organisation!

Chorley Hibee
31-01-2023, 09:47 PM
Won’t do anything. They think it’s great. Also getting anything out of emailing them even for a genuine customer service issue is impossible never mind for this.

Bunch of incompetents that work for them throughout the organisation!

They're not incompetent, they're cheats!

wookie70
01-02-2023, 05:53 AM
It would be good to know the list of terrible decisions we’ve been on the receiving end of since it was introduced

Killie penalty
Sands handball at ibrox when 2-1 up
Hearts penalty at Tynecastle
Hearts 2nd goal
Ross county away

Not to mention the several decisions hearts and rangers have received Clear dive but given as pen at Aberdeen.

Eyrie
01-02-2023, 07:09 PM
Clear dive but given as pen at Aberdeen.

After VAR took five minutes to decide as well.

bod
01-02-2023, 07:14 PM

How did you get on ? Received a reply yet ?

jakedance
01-02-2023, 07:23 PM
Clear dive but given as pen at Aberdeen.

That could be the worst of the lot. It’s meant to be for clear and obvious errors but they spent six minutes trying to find a reason to give that penalty. Total farce.

One Day
03-02-2023, 04:36 PM
They're not incompetent, they're cheats!

There is a very thin line between the two

SickBoy32
03-02-2023, 04:39 PM

Have to agree with the previous poster, they absolutely are cheats - with a couple of incompetents thrown in for cover

The stats speak for themself

HoboHarry
03-02-2023, 04:41 PM

I don't think there is honestly. There's no recognizable pattern when it involves incompetence. The cheating, especially when it comes to Sevco on the other hand has a glaringly obvious pattern.

Hibbyradge
03-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Have to agree with the previous poster, they absolutely are cheats - with a couple of incompetents thrown in for cover

The stats speak for themself

Why would they deliberately cheat us?

Hibees1973
03-02-2023, 04:48 PM
I understand why the emphasis is on us.

However, Collum's performance last week in the Rangers V St Johnstone game is the worst I have seen so far.

Collum should be suspended for a good few weeks or at the very least demoted to the lower leagues.

AL-Qaholik
03-02-2023, 04:48 PM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59987599

Had absolutely nothing since that game.

04Sauzee
03-02-2023, 04:50 PM
How did you get on ? Received a reply yet ?

Reviewing it.

Hibbyradge
03-02-2023, 04:51 PM

McGinn doesn't play for us.

AL-Qaholik
03-02-2023, 04:58 PM
McGinn doesn't play for us.

Sparkling insight, there. I'm sure they wouldn't hold anything like that against the team they were being accused of ineptitude against, right enough.

Johnny_Leith
03-02-2023, 05:00 PM

He was absolutely spot on. No way that goal is allowed if Celtic concede it.

Ron D Hibbie
03-02-2023, 05:06 PM
I understand why the emphasis is on us.

However, Collum's performance last week in the Rangers V St Johnstone game is the worst I have seen so far.

Collum should be suspended for a good few weeks or at the very least demoted to the lower leagues.Oor willie is our var official tomorrow. 😡😡

Hibbyradge
03-02-2023, 05:08 PM
Sparkling insight, there. I'm sure they wouldn't hold anything like that against the team they were being accused of ineptitude against, right enough.

I don't think there was any call for the insulting sarcasm. If you can't deal with opposing views without resorting to that, I don't think a discussion forum is the best place for you to air your opinions.

However, it was the player that said the referee was inept, not the club. And he was punished for it.

Hibbyradge
03-02-2023, 05:08 PM
He was absolutely spot on. No way that goal is allowed if Celtic concede it.

He was.

Argylehibby
03-02-2023, 05:39 PM

I said the same thing the other day. McGinns at Motherwell now but we’re still getting the repercussions for his comments.

SickBoy32
04-02-2023, 06:38 AM

They deliberately favour the huns and cheat on their behalf, of that there can be no doubt

I don’t think it’s too big a stretch to suggest the same refs will then look to disadvantage Celtic - and we’re seen as a far easier target than them

There’s no way the duk pen at pittodrie, the RC goal the other night (list could go on) are given against the OF, particularly not against Scotlands shame

Hibs4185
04-02-2023, 09:40 AM
They deliberately favour the huns and cheat on their behalf, of that there can be no doubt

I don’t think it’s too big a stretch to suggest the same refs will then look to disadvantage Celtic - and we’re seen as a far easier target than them

There’s no way the duk pen at pittodrie, the RC goal the other night (list could go on) are given against the OF, particularly not against Scotlands shame

I’ve always sided on poor performance rather then cheating but when you hear all the criminal investigations into the rangers liquidation and the fact that a judge was granting anything and everything to protect his investment in rangers then it’s very hard to continually believe it’s poor performance.

Hibs4185
04-02-2023, 09:52 AM

I’ve always sided on poor performance rather then cheating but when you hear all the criminal investigations into the rangers liquidation and the fact that a judge was granting anything and everything to protect his investment in rangers then it’s very hard to continually believe it’s poor performance.

JimBHibees
04-02-2023, 10:00 AM

Fancy getting a ban for calling someone inept ffs. You see players and managers every week screaming at officials with next to no rebuke. The Porto additional game ban at end of last season was us being held to a different standard also and was basically putting us in our box. This season has definitely continued in the same vein. Galling when you look at what Hearts get in comparison imo

hibbiedon
04-02-2023, 08:56 PM
Maybe we should bombard UEFA with complaints asking why these decisions constantly go against us

greenginger
07-02-2023, 10:38 AM
I see Hamilton Accies have a Challenge cup semi final tonight only 3 days before their Scottish Cup tie against the Gorgie Grunts.

That should suitably knacker them to avoid any cup shocks come Friday.