PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Ladies

dastardly8
25-01-2023, 04:56 PM
What’s happened to our ladies team even Hearts are above us , looks like the rot is happening right through the club , The owners have a lot to answer for !!!

Cod Boy
25-01-2023, 04:59 PM
Need a new manager

hibee-boys
25-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Deary me, not another negative thread. Are people just going out their way to find things to have a pop at the club about🙄

dastardly8
25-01-2023, 05:08 PM
Deary me, not another negative thread. Are people just going out their way to find things to have a pop at the club about🙄

Just an observation mate not being negative , just seems to be falling apart a bit not good to see

Pretty Boy
25-01-2023, 05:33 PM
Need a new manager

In a nutshell.

I've watched the ladies more this season than any other in recent years and all the other top teams look better coached than us.

It was most noticeable against Rangers in the cup final (admittedly their huge budget advantage played a part as well) but also in the recent games v Spartans. We were lucky to take anything in the 1st one and got exactly what we deserved on Sunday. They were more organised and more tactically astute all over the park.

CockneyRebel
25-01-2023, 06:16 PM
In a nutshell.

I've watched the ladies more this season than any other in recent years and all the other top teams look better coached than us.

It was most noticeable against Rangers in the cup final (admittedly their huge budget advantage played a part as well) but also in the recent games v Spartans. We were lucky to take anything in the 1st one and got exactly what we deserved on Sunday. They were more organised and more tactically astute all over the park.

Any decent moustaches?

ancient hibee
25-01-2023, 06:21 PM
Boyle will be back soon.(not with a 'tache.)

Alfred E Newman
25-01-2023, 06:22 PM
Any decent moustaches?

:faf::faf::faf:

truehibernian
25-01-2023, 06:24 PM
In a nutshell.

I must admit, every time I saw Dean Gibson at ER before games I only ever thought he was part of the ground staff and never thought he was a coach in any way shape or form. I was astonished when he got the gig.

davhibby
25-01-2023, 07:06 PM
In a nutshell.

Given the fact he’s got a bunch of full time players this season some of the results including Sunday there have been shocking. I can understand not being able to compete in the league with the top 3 but we should be well clear in 4th.

Brightside
25-01-2023, 07:35 PM
Its Hibs Women btw most teams stopped using the term Ladies a while back as it comes across as quite demeaning in their view.

DaveF
29-01-2023, 02:36 PM
Won 4-0 away at Partick today.

cabbageandribs1875
05-02-2023, 05:05 PM
FT's

Glasgow City 8 Partick Thistle 1
Celtic 3 Aberdeen 0
Hibernian 7 Glasgow Woman 0
Motherwell 1 Hearts 1
Dundee United 0 Rangers 4
Hamilton 0 Spartans 1

Rachael Boyle scored with her first touch after her comeback on the hour mark, then added a penalty as well after Siobhan Hunter was stretchered off after taking a sore one for the penalty.

cabbageandribs1875
06-02-2023, 04:18 PM
updated league table

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoONKnKWYAAo4HB?format=png&name=4096x4096

wallpaperman
06-02-2023, 05:33 PM
Back in the teams hands now that the gap is down to 3 points, and we have to play them at Tynecastle.

I don’t know all the pre split fixtures, but I know Hibs and Hearts face Rangers and Glasgow City respectively this midweek, any points that either us us take from them would be a surprise.

cabbageandribs1875
06-02-2023, 09:20 PM
Rangers v Hibernian live on BBC Alba, Thursday 7:45pm

next game is Hearts v Hibernian live BBC Alba Sun 26th Feb