PDA

View Full Version : both boxes ..cost us big time

familyman
23-01-2023, 08:59 PM
Yeh all the pressure you like counts for nothing.IT IS THE RESULT THAT MATTERS especially in the Cup.
Basic no very basic flaws in defending box and lack of reading the game in attacking box ,simply put Hearts have better players and far better belief and organisation.
I hate to have said all that ,its up to the club to admit who is to blame and LEARN and learn fast..If as J says we are on a journey we are not the hare but the tortoise!
QUALITY almost non existent....a disgrace especially after last seasons shambles we are now even worse..incredible.
The clock is ticking and Terry Butcher syndrome lingers in the shadows again.

WeeRussell
24-01-2023, 01:36 AM
Yeh all the pressure you like counts for nothing.IT IS THE RESULT THAT MATTERS especially in the Cup.
Basic no very basic flaws in defending box and lack of reading the game in attacking box ,simply put Hearts have better players and far better belief and organisation.
I hate to have said all that ,its up to the club to admit who is to blame and LEARN and learn fast..If as J says we are on a journey we are not the hare but the tortoise!
QUALITY almost non existent....a disgrace especially after last seasons shambles we are now even worse..incredible.
The clock is ticking and Terry Butcher syndrome lingers in the shadows again.

Not about to start defending our manager as I remain far from convinced, but isnt that literally what LJ said after the game… that it was the two boxes that cost us. Albeit I’m sure that’s the case in most games of football!

Also.. didn’t the tortoise win that race?