PDA

View Full Version : Have We Seen Enough To Stick With Lee?

Since452
23-01-2023, 07:48 AM
Spoke about Arteta at Arsenal yesterday and how there were large sections of their support calling for him to go last season when they were getting poor results. The owners saw something in him, stuck with him and backed him in the summer window. It's now baring fruit.

Now i know Arsenal are a million miles away from Hibs in footballing terms and we can't afford to chuck millions at players but is there a lesson there in sticking with a manager during difficult times? Have we seen anything in LJ's very short time at the club that indicates there might be something brewing under the surface? For me there has been some positive signs and i can see what he is trying to do, we just don't have the quality in certain areas right now. Do we let him build this summer under a DoF or do we rip it up and go through the whole process again?

WestStandWillie
23-01-2023, 07:51 AM
Shambolic league cup campaign aside, we started seeing the results coming until around October. I remember coming away from the Aberdeen game thinking we’re onto something. Then it all started unravelling.

The Modfather
23-01-2023, 08:00 AM
Spoke about Arteta at Arsenal yesterday and how there were large sections of their support calling for him to go last season when they were getting poor results. The owners saw something in him, stuck with him and backed him in the summer window. It's now baring fruit.

Now i know Arsenal are a million miles away from Hibs in footballing terms and we can't afford to chuck millions at players but is there a lesson there in sticking with a manager during difficult times? Have we seen anything in LJ's very short time at the club that indicates there might be something brewing under the surface? For me there has been some positive signs and i can see what he is trying to do, we just don't have the quality in certain areas right now. Do we let him build this summer or do we rip it up and go through the whole process again?

I don’t see many parallels. Arteta won the FA cup in his first season so had instant credit in the bank to see out the shaky moments. He finished 8th and then 8th again, but it was clear to see what he was trying to do. He moved on the likes of Ozil & Aubameyang as well as a number of other high earners. He committed to a core of the team in youngsters like Saka, Smith Rowe, Martinelli, Odegard etc. As well as a clear style of play from day 1.

I can’t see anymore foundations being layed under Johnson than I did with Maloney. I’m not particularly sure what our style of play is. No youngsters brought through at all. Certain players guaranteed to start and play every minute regardless of how they play. Playing square pegs in round holes often multiple times in the same match. Etc etc

Other than the fact Arteta didn’t get sacked and Johnson hasn’t yet been sacked I don’t see any similarities.

Jones28
23-01-2023, 08:05 AM
No.

We seemed to be building something before the Celtic game, but I've lost any faith he has it in him to turn it around.

And if the rumours are true about a toxic environment at the training ground then I want him away. You simply cannot say on one hand you want a smaller squad when it is already fragmented.

A disgraceful situation that has been dreadfully managed by all involved.

Vault Boy
23-01-2023, 08:05 AM
This isn’t Lee’s first job, so we know he’s no Arteta.

hibsbollah
23-01-2023, 08:07 AM
Talking about whether to sack Johnson or not is obscenely the way I felt about folk talking about whether to get rid of the other Johnson as U.K. prime minister not so long ago.

Basically when there’s still the same crew running the ship there’s a chance you get landed with a Liz Truss instead. That’s the depressing truth.

What we need as a priority is better players.

jeffers
23-01-2023, 08:07 AM
I don’t see many parallels. Arteta won the FA cup in his first season so had instant credit in the bank to see out the shaky moments. He finished 8th and then 8th again, but it was clear to see what he was trying to do. He moved on the likes of Ozil & Aubameyang as well as a number of other high earners. He committed to a core of the team in youngsters like Saka, Smith Rowe, Martinelli, Odegard etc. As well as a clear style of play from day 1.

I can’t see anymore foundations being layed under Johnson than I did with Maloney. I’m not particularly sure what our style of play is. No youngsters brought through at all. Certain players guaranteed to start and play every minute regardless of how they play. Playing square pegs in round holes often multiple times in the same match. Etc etc

Other than the fact Arteta didn’t get sacked and Johnson hasn’t yet been sacked I don’t see any similarities.

Great post.

If Johnson had been appointed instead of Maloney and delivering the same results and performances as he has been doing I’m convinced he’d have been sacked and few would have argued. I’m sick hearing we can’t sack another manager. Yes we can if they are pish and making us worse.

Allant1981
23-01-2023, 08:08 AM
I don't thi k he will get sacked, if they were going to sack him they would probably have done it by now, they will likely give him until the summer and then review it then

GreenGray
23-01-2023, 08:10 AM
No.

A semi competent manager could have at least won one of St Johnstone, Ross County or Dundee United at home. That is before you consider the two recent derby results etc.

Heisenberg
23-01-2023, 08:11 AM
He’s shown absolutely nothing to deserve more time. Pumped out of both cups at the first time of asking and has us an absolute mile off third place in the league.

I don’t think our squad is up to much but it’s better than getting put out the cup by Morton/Falkirk and taking a 6-0 scoreline over two games against Hearts. Maloney would be doing better.

ozwoody
23-01-2023, 08:12 AM
The big thing with Lee was " judge me by this date", at first it was September, then 2 transfer windows, now it's quality over quantity.
Bottom line is the team isn't improving, he , seemingly , wanted all these signings, yet never played them
We have 10 games before the split, 11 of the teams in the league have already beaten us, so where are the next points coming from?
We need , at least, 4 decent signings in the next 10 days. Players that are battle hardened to fight , but do we actually trust Lee, or the owners, to deliver?

tonyrougier123
23-01-2023, 08:14 AM
In light of a few things circling about dressing room,the performances and the makeshift teams he’s been putting out it’s hard to make a case for Johnson.
The 97th minute sub yesterday was baffling.trying to make some kind of point by destroying the players soul,which was clearly displayed on his face.
His defence is leaking so many goals you wonder how he actually prepares them for a game.
And the slavering about getting there is embarrassing himself at this stage.
Needs four windows but very little positive change in two.
Shipping out players he brought in in the summer.

What is he fixing?his own squad mismanagement?

Things are feeling rudderless,a real lack of leadership.and whilst the game we played yesterday was ok,we played hearts with 3at the back created a few chances but still got ours handed to us by a team we are gifting the spoils of the league to.

A fine mess!

McGruber
23-01-2023, 08:18 AM
Absolutely unequivocally no. He needs to go - today.

Allant1981
23-01-2023, 08:19 AM
In light of a few things circling about dressing room,the performances and the makeshift teams he’s been putting out it’s hard to make a case for Johnson.
The 97th minute sub yesterday was baffling.trying to make some kind of point by destroying the players soul,which was clearly displayed on his face.
His defence is leaking so many goals you wonder how he actually prepares them for a game.

Things are feeling rudderless,a real lack of leadership.and whilst the game we played yesterday was ok,we played hearts with 3at the back created a few chances but still got ours handed to us by a team we are gifting the spoils of the league to.

A fine mess!

He had to make the sub though, agree with the rest

McGruber
23-01-2023, 08:26 AM

A fine mess!

Totally agree

SickBoy32
23-01-2023, 08:34 AM
Needs to go and go quickly

As does the man who appointed him

Hibbyradge
23-01-2023, 08:35 AM

Hanlon came on because Rocky got crocked.

There are enough reasons to argue for Johnson's dismissal without inventing new ones.

Pretty Boy
23-01-2023, 08:39 AM
I'm in two minds about it.

On the one had I think most acknowledge the issues run deeper than the football manager. I could list the reasons why people think like that but we have all read them 100 times already. There's chat about a Director of Football and a restructure but that seems like it is going to be something of a longer term project. Do we really want another manager coming into the same structure? I'd say if that did happen we'd be having the exact same discussions in 6 or 9 months time. In that regards maybe it's best to stick with Johnson, trust there is enough about this team to stay up then make the change in the summer.

On the other hand the season isn't dead and buried yet. With the exception of Hearts no one really looks like being a cut above anyone else and thus amassing an insurmountable number of points. 3rd may be gone but is 4th? A manager that was able to utilise this squad better and galvanise the support behind the team might just put enough of a run together to get top 6 and then who knows. As it stands I don't believe Johnson is capable of that, I know we are 6th now but the trend isn't good since that Celtic game when the wheels really came off.

I don't know is the answer and truthfully I'm not even sure I care all that much. It's so dispiriting supporting Hibs right now that I think whatever we do would annoy me.

hibsbollah
23-01-2023, 08:40 AM

There are enough reasons to argue for Johnson's dismissal without inventing new ones.

‘Destroying a players soul’ :faf: is a bit much. LJ is not a coaching genius. He is also not Voldemort/Sauron/Keith Jackson.

tonyrougier123
23-01-2023, 08:41 AM

I’m talking about Henderson coming on

Mikey_1875
23-01-2023, 08:59 AM
No chance for me. Walked out from 5 truly awful score lines (Hearts x2, Celtic x2 and Aberdeen) not to mention the league cup exit and a couple of dull ones against Killie and Ross County. That’s in the space of seven months.

Bizarre team selections over the piece and I don’t think there is a chance of him turning it around. Needs to go

BS44
23-01-2023, 08:59 AM
I’m talking about Henderson coming on

He replaced Nisbet who looked as though he may have injured himself shortly before the substitution

GreenGray
23-01-2023, 09:02 AM
People saying we should wait till we appoint a DOF then sack him, why can't we get rid now appoint Gray or Keane in the interim until the DOF gets brought in who can appoint their own man. No point sticking with it when results and squad atmosphere is this bad.

HibbyKeith
23-01-2023, 09:06 AM
I know we are a billion miles away from the standards and money of the EPL. However, take Newcastle as a perfect example of what a manager can do with virtually the same group of underperforming players in a short time. They're playing attractive football, playing for each other, playing FOR their manager! and it all stems from the personal relationships Eddie Howe and his backroom staff are building with every player at the club, and the relationships the players are building with each other. a collective group with a common goal to be better for each other, no ego's just a better mentality.

So with that said, If the rumours that have been circulating about Lee Johnson losing the dressing room, toxic atmosphere in training etc, are true then he's done for me. There's no coming back from that IMO.

There was a saying that Yogi used when he was the manager here and it was along the lines of "hard work will always beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard enough". A great quote and a big part of the problem with Hibs over the years. I like many have lost count of the amount of times we seem to show up with a mentality of, we'll just win because it's only St Mirren, Livi, Ross County, yet seem to lose to all these teams more regularly than club size and financial superiority would suggest we should.

It seems inevitable to me that its a matter of when, and not If Johnson gets the sack, we cannot keep underperforming managers anymore that we can keep underperforming players. Where we go from here I'm really not sure, but all I know is the upper management at the club must fix this very very quickly before even the most stalwart fans start to walk away with the rest.

Vini1875
23-01-2023, 09:09 AM
He needs to go, but so do more than half the first team squad. None of that is going to happen anytime soon. New manager in the summer, a squad clear out and here we go into the unknown again.

If and its a massive if, we get a DOF who is any good then maybe things can improve, but I have little faith in those running the club to think that they can choose the right man for the job and then listen to what he says.

GreenCastle
23-01-2023, 09:14 AM
Great post.

If Johnson had been appointed instead of Maloney and delivering the same results and performances as he has been doing I’m convinced he’d have been sacked and few would have argued. I’m sick hearing we can’t sack another manager. Yes we can if they are pish and making us worse.

Johnson is probably only not getting sacked already as we messed up so bad with Maloney and Ben Kensell doesn’t want that on his CV.

Carheenlea
23-01-2023, 09:18 AM
Have we seen enough to trust Kensell & Gordon to make another managerial appointment?

They sacked Jack Ross when we were as far off third place as we find ourselves at present. Two appointments down the line and we are no better. Maybe not quite total freefall, but no progress has been made. We’re now out both cups at first time of asking but thanks to a league packed with bang average sides, we are still well in the mix for 4th.

I’m inclined to stick for now. I’ve seen nothing to suggest Kensell and the Gordon’s can make a positive managerial appointment for the better. Until there is a competent footballing mind overseeing such a process, I think it’s best to stick with LJ for now.

GreenNWhiteArmy
23-01-2023, 09:20 AM
Until the start of the year I was in the "give him time" camp. I've shifted somewhat from that now

League Cup EMBARRASSMENT
leathered twice by Celtic
Leathered twice by hearts
Leathered by Aberdeen

We knew there would be games where we took heavy defeats, most acknowledged that in the summer (Lee said it himself I think?) But they're now happening without their being any cohesion or obvious game plan. What exactly are we working on at East Mains?

None of the forward plans are on the same wavelength. Looks at shanklands 2nd. Summed up how they link together. Us? Na youan will twist and turn multiple times before shooting on his weak foot.

Defensively we're never far away from one of them gifting chances to the opposition

Off the pitch, we spoke about bringing in a DOG. Surely that comes BEFORE appointing a manager? They need to be on the same page. So for that reason, get him emptied. Prioritise the DOF then get a manager in to suit that style we're looking to implement

Halmyre Hibee
23-01-2023, 09:20 AM
Johnson to me is the typical manager we seem to employ recently. Talks a good game but doesn’t deliver. We would have been better just keeping Jack Ross albeit he talked a good game as well. Need real football men who know Scottish football and more importantly Hibs. Don’t really want to go back to Neil Lennon personally but he gets Hibs so if we get rid of Johnson he would do short term. Longer term would want Scott Brown and his pal Kevin Thomson (yes I know some hate him) as I think they would organise the footballing side better.

Willis1875
23-01-2023, 09:21 AM
Johnson to me is the typical manager we seem to employ recently. Talks a good game but doesn’t deliver. We would have been better just keeping Jack Ross albeit he talked a good game as well. Need real football men who know Scottish football and more importantly Hibs. Don’t really want to go back to Neil Lennon personally but he gets Hibs so if we get rid of Johnson he would do short term. Longer term would want Scott Brown and his pal Kevin Thomson (yes I know some hate him) as I think they would organise the footballing side better.

Out of curiosity if you wanted Scott Brown why would you want him to come with Kevin Thomson and not his current assistant manager Steven Whittaker?

Donegal Hibby
23-01-2023, 09:25 AM
The minute Kevin Thomson comes to Hibs or Martindale and McKay is the day I stop supporting Hibs .My God some of the names that's been put forward are seriously frightening on here !

Halmyre Hibee
23-01-2023, 09:35 AM
Out of curiosity if you wanted Scott Brown why would you want him to come with Kevin Thomson and not his current assistant manager Steven Whittaker?

Wouldn’t be adverse to Whittaker either just felt that’s a good combination.

Halmyre Hibee
23-01-2023, 09:37 AM
The minute Kevin Thomson comes to Hibs or Martindale and McKay is the day I stop supporting Hibs .My God some of the names that's been put forward are seriously frightening on here !

I didn’t want Caldwell near Hibs but wouldn’t stop me supporting them.

MrRobot
23-01-2023, 09:41 AM

A fine mess!

What are the rumours about the dressing room?

I’m not for sacking managers, but patience is starting to wear really thin.

Greenworld
23-01-2023, 09:49 AM
Have we seen enough to trust Kensell & Gordon to make another managerial appointment?

They sacked Jack Ross when we were as far off third place as we find ourselves at present. Two appointments down the line and we are no better. Maybe not quite total freefall, but no progress has been made. We’re now out both cups at first time of asking but thanks to a league packed with bang average sides, we are still well in the mix for 4th.

I’m inclined to stick for now. I’ve seen nothing to suggest Kensell and the Gordon’s can make a positive managerial appointment for the better. Until there is a competent footballing mind overseeing such a process, I think it’s best to stick with LJ for now.This is the problem we don't know where the problem is.
We are guessing Ron his son is it Ben k .
Are the rumours true of player unrest .
I beleive they are true in the 18,s and academy, why is this who is causing the unrest?
The manager for me is a chancer a del boy type of character so I'm in the the sack him camp but I think we are looking much deeper into the club to find the real problems.
Hellish times ahead I fear

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Donegal Hibby
23-01-2023, 09:58 AM

I suppose it's abit easier to rely on youngster's when they cost £40 million and £6 million though. My arsenal mate as many were , was screaming for Arteta's head last year calling him a clown and a slaverer. Give Arteta players like Henderson, Mitchell , bojang and I would near guarantee he would struggle too , even the likes of Porto who's meant to be our best player was poor yesterday and imo sooner he's away the better as I don't think he's been totally focused on Hibs for weeks now . I must be the only one that thought we played really well yesterday and unlucky in what was basically a smash in grab by a team that was never in the game !

Heisenberg
23-01-2023, 10:02 AM
I suppose it's abit easier to rely on youngster's when they cost £40 million and £6 million though. My arsenal mate as many were , was screaming for Arteta's head last year calling him a clown and a slaverer. Give Arteta players like Henderson, Mitchell , bojang and I would near guarantee he would struggle too , even the likes of Porto who's meant to be our best player was poor yesterday and imo sooner he's away the better as I don't think he's been totally focused on Hibs for weeks now . I must be the only one that thought we played really well yesterday and unlucky in what was basically a smash in grab by a team that was never in the game !

We can only be unlucky so many times before you need to start looking at the actual issues. Can’t just explain two 3-0 hammerings away with bad luck.

hibsbollah
23-01-2023, 10:05 AM
We can only be unlucky so many times before you need to start looking at the actual issues. Can’t just explain two 3-0 hammerings away with bad luck.

I think you can say we were unlucky and look at the issues as well. Thats not 'tolerating mediocrity' as so many lazily opine on here. We hit the post twice, we dominated the possession, had over 20 shots. We still got humped but you can still analyse what DIDNT go wrong as well as what did. Ive got Hertz supporters today admitting we were unlucky.

Donegal Hibby
23-01-2023, 10:11 AM
I didn’t want Caldwell near Hibs but wouldn’t stop me supporting them.
I didn't want Caldwell either though on a dislike scale from one to ten I'd put Hun loving Thompson on ten . Personally I don't see getting rid of the manager we have now and appointing a rookie manager like brown with someone like Thompson as a upgrade on what we have , seriously I think that's far more of a downgrade to be honest.

MagicSwirlingShip
23-01-2023, 10:12 AM
Our two main problems. Converting chances, and conceding too many goals. He’s not been able to solve either problem yet.

Bobby's Cinema
23-01-2023, 10:14 AM
Under the right set of circumstances with previous squads I think it could have went very right with Lee.

He's far from blameless but he's been badly let down with recruitment first of all and by the players over the season.

Yesterday's performance levels, taking the game to the opposition, creating chances were very good for an hour - better than I've seen all season. Hard to believe it was the same group that were slow, boring, lacking energy and interest vs Dundee Utd. Just makes it more annoying the way we seemed to lift ourselves like that when we've shown nothing over the last several months, and still fold under minimal pressure.

We need far better in the door. But from the managers point of view and set-up, that attacking intent from the first whistle should be the expected minimum standard for the remainder of the season.

Personally I'd ride it out with him for now. He knows the issues by now, anyone else coming in would be starting all over again giving chances yet again to those we know are nowhere near it.

Skol
23-01-2023, 10:17 AM
Sacking Johnson now with no time for a new manager on the transfer window would be madness and would likely lead to another sacking before the season ends.

Johnson should see the season out before we decide.

Green_one
23-01-2023, 10:38 AM
I think the answer will be obvious but too late, by end February. This guy is not going to pick things up significantly and we have a week to fix holes in any already shaken squad.

In my view we have left it too long and will now extend that mistake. The outcome will be bottom six pain and fans walking away. :rolleyes:

Another season written off in January

Donegal Hibby
23-01-2023, 10:40 AM
The actual issues are certain players aren't good enough and we have recruited poor quality of players in the last 3 windows. That's not Ross , Maloney , Johnson or the next manager's fault . Doesn't matter who our manager is , he's not going to miraculously make the likes of Mitchell and Henderson into good footballers . Major thing that needs done is a total reconstruction of the recruitment at Hibs which is going to happen (hopefully) . The two 3-0 hammerings as you put it aren't acceptable but did you think we were out played and played poorly yesterday ? And I don't get your comment about you can only be unlucky so many times , bad luck has been with us all year Nisbet , Magennis , Boyle etc with injuries , stone wall penalties denied , could go on but what's the point

Donegal Hibby
23-01-2023, 10:47 AM
Sacking Johnson now with no time for a new manager on the transfer window would be madness and would likely lead to another sacking before the season ends.

Johnson should see the season out before we decide.
This is were I'm at too. Give him to the end of the season and assess the situation then . If results pick up then stick with him , if they don't a change will have to happen , taking in another manager at this stage were he's not able to take in player's he wants is pointless as would him asking the current recruitment team to identify players for him too!

GreenGray
23-01-2023, 10:49 AM
I didn't want Caldwell either though on a dislike scale from one to ten I'd put Hun loving Thompson on ten . Personally I don't see getting rid of the manager we have now and appointing a rookie manager like brown with someone like Thompson as a upgrade on what we have , seriously I think that's far more of a downgrade to be honest.

To be fair neither are rookie managers but I'd agree they aren't what we need right now.

JimBHibees
23-01-2023, 11:00 AM
This isn’t Lee’s first job, so we know he’s no Arteta.

However he is an experienced coach who has managed at a decent level. Personally would stick with him until the end of the season. Sacking managers over and over doesn't make sense. Get the Dof in and get them working to improve things.

Liberal Hibby
23-01-2023, 11:02 AM
It's sometimes difficult to see the wood for the trees. Hibs are clearly disfunctional off the pitch as well as on it. So the question is - if Hibs problem with recruitment/lDoF/lack of football ethos & style/behind the scenes interference etc were resolved would Johnson be the man to take the cub forward?

My answer is no - he's another Heckingbottom slaver who talks a good game but can't deliver a coherent football style or get the best out of the squad (regardless of its limitations). When we appointed Mowbray or Stubbs you could instantly tell what they were trying to achieve. With Johnson it's just a mush.

JimBHibees
23-01-2023, 11:03 AM

I’m inclined to stick for now. I’ve seen nothing to suggest Kensell and the Gordon’s can make a positive managerial appointment for the better. Until there is a competent footballing mind overseeing such a process, I think it’s best to stick with LJ for now.

Agree with that to be honest

loanheadhibby
23-01-2023, 11:03 AM
The actual issues are certain players aren't good enough and we have recruited poor quality of players in the last 3 windows. That's not Ross , Maloney , Johnson or the next manager's fault . Doesn't matter who our manager is , he's not going to miraculously make the likes of Mitchell and Henderson into good footballers . Major thing that needs done is a total reconstruction of the recruitment at Hibs which is going to happen (hopefully) . The two 3-0 hammerings as you put it aren't acceptable but did you think we were out played and played poorly yesterday ? And I don't get your comment about you can only be unlucky so many times , bad luck has been with us all year Nisbet , Magennis , Boyle etc with injuries , stone wall penalties denied , could go on but what's the point

I agree somewhat that changing manager is not going to make much difference. No one will get a tune out of some of these players. However, if we keep Johnson and suffer a few defeats and sack him in February, that's a recipe for disaster.

He either goes today or we keep him until the summer.

I do feel a bit for LJ as he has been starved off our best players one way or another for most the of the season. There are definitely mitigating circumstances. I know every team has similar issues but Boyle and big Dave have been key losses. Magennis has been a disaster of a signing from a return of investment point of view.

Heisenberg
23-01-2023, 11:04 AM

Every single team in the league has been shafted by bad luck with decisions and injuries. They’ve dealt with it fine.

I agree that the recruitment has been a shambles, however, when Lee was appointed he was making a lot of noise about “leading the recruitment” and was more than happy to take credit for and go into various back stories on signing a lot of the players we did. He’s had a vast amount of backing as Hibernian manager and signed a lot of utter dross in the summer. I don’t accept him trying to wash his hands of it now.

He’s the one that is setting us up the way he is. Shaun Maloney did a better job and had us more organised while having significantly less backing than him. What have you seen from Lee that makes you think he turns this round? He’s burnt his bridges with a lot of the players already.

Joe6-2
23-01-2023, 11:05 AM
Great post.

nail on the head!

Waxy
23-01-2023, 11:07 AM
Our two main problems. Converting chances, and conceding too many goals. He’s not been able to solve either problem yet.

If we’d bought better players we would have solved this already.
Recruitment is the problem.
Who would we replace LJ with?

GreenGray
23-01-2023, 11:07 AM
However he is an experienced coach who has managed at a decent level. Personally would stick with him until the end of the season. Sacking managers over and over doesn't make sense. Get the Dof in and get them working to improve things.

DOF won't improve the coaching though.

Just_Jimmy
23-01-2023, 11:09 AM
Ita noon and there's been not a word. He's not going anywhere. If that's the case, then he's survived 3 wins in 14 and back to back gubbings by hearts... he'll be here til summer at least.

Shambles.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Dmas
23-01-2023, 11:13 AM

A fine mess!

I don’t think anything changes with getting rid of him, the players still aren’t good enough and the people making at least part decisions on recruitment are still in place, we sack LJ today and bring anyone in the squad is still a unbalanced mish mash of 3 managers players and there still rubbish to boot, I think part of the trouble with LJ is he’s not very likeable he slavers nonsense, there has been a lot of games we’ve lost like yesterday where we have been the better team, I know that doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of leagues and cups but it does show he’s set the team up well, the tactics have been fine it’s the execution on the pitch that’s been missing, calling players out as well if it was lennon we’d all be applauding him not suffering fools etc, I still think it’s a tough call chucking him though have no real enthusiasm to defend him to the hilt like I would have other managers his hands are tied coming in with the Ross/maloney experiment then another poor recruitment window follows, it’s a mess there’s so much wrong it’s hard to lay all the blame at his door

eastmainsmsh
23-01-2023, 11:30 AM
If we’d bought better players we would have solved this already.
Recruitment is the problem.
Who would we replace LJ with?

Stubbs Lennon for old good times
But reckon Lambert decent

Vault Boy
23-01-2023, 11:34 AM
DOF won't improve the coaching though.

Nor will they mend the schism between the squad and manager. Lee Johnson has delivered absolutely nothing that suggests he deserves more time.

Nor have Ben, Ian, and Ron - but it’s not mutually exclusive. Sometimes a manager does need to go. That’s the case with Lee IMO.

GreenGray
23-01-2023, 11:35 AM
Not will they mend the schism between the squad and manager. Lee Johnson has delivered absolutely nothing that suggests he deserves more time.

Nor have Ben, Ian, and Ron - but it’s not mutually exclusive. Sometimes a manager does need to go. That’s the case with Lee IMO.

Totally agree he needs to go.

Would he mend that schism though? I would have thought he would work between manager and board rather than have much to do with the squad.

Vault Boy
23-01-2023, 11:36 AM
Totally agree he needs to go.

Would he mend that schism though? I would have thought he would work between manager and board rather than have much to do with the squad.

Nor* :greengrin

Agreed.

WhileTheChief..
23-01-2023, 11:53 AM
The Arsenal owners stuck with Arteta because he showed potential and was making progress improving the team.

LJ has shown nothing to suggest he deserves to be here at all.

Total fraud who should never have been given the opportunity to come to us.

Donegal Hibby
23-01-2023, 11:54 AM
To be fair neither are rookie managers but I'd agree they aren't what we need right now.
Definitely not what we need , I would actually regard both as rookies btw , one in his first managerial job and the other that's only managed for a year or so .

sleeping giant
23-01-2023, 11:56 AM
No.

He's a slavering charlatan.

jeffers
23-01-2023, 11:57 AM
The Arsenal owners stuck with Arteta because he showed potential and was making progress improving the team.

LJ has shown nothing to suggest he deserves to be here at all.

Total fraud who should never have been given the opportunity to come to us.

:agree: The comparisons between Johnson and Arteta are hilarious.

SickBoy32
23-01-2023, 12:00 PM
No.

He's a slavering charlatan.

Much like our CEO

sleeping giant
23-01-2023, 12:01 PM
Much like our CEO

He is also a slaver.

Just_Jimmy
23-01-2023, 12:02 PM
He is also a slaver.He can be the next to GTF

SickBoy32
23-01-2023, 12:03 PM
He can be the next to GTF

BK and LJ should 100% be sharing a taxi to the airport this afternoon

jeffers
23-01-2023, 12:04 PM
He can be the next to GTF

I think overall Kensell is doing a decent job. Not saying I’m mad on him, but if the revenue is up as much as has been suggested then I think he deserves some credit.

SickBoy32
23-01-2023, 12:08 PM
I think overall Kensell is doing a decent job. Not saying I’m mad on him, but if the revenue is up as much as has been suggested then I think he deserves some credit.

He is CEO, he's in charge of the entire club

The regression we've seen since finishing 3rd, 20/21 - has been astounding, this is all on him IMO

Do the commercial deals make up the shortfall from prize money / downturn in STs (which is now inevitable if we don't see real action and soon) - I'd be interested

BK has overseen a total disaster, and has likely cost the club years of potential progress in terms of the squad he's (expensively) assembled and lumbered us with

Simply must go

Just_Jimmy
23-01-2023, 12:08 PM
I think overall Kensell is doing a decent job. Not saying I’m mad on him, but if the revenue is up as much as has been suggested then I think he deserves some credit.Let's parade the revenue down princes st in an open top bus?

The football club is a shambles. It's Hibernian FOOTBALL club, not Hibernian Revenue club.

I'm not nieve, I understand why revenue has to be up to improve the football side, however there has been absolutely zero benefit to it because of cluster **** after cluster ****.

I'm firmly in the camp than LJ isn't the man for Hibs, and therefore he can go but I'd happily see the back of the charlatan BK as well.

Svengali
23-01-2023, 12:31 PM
The problem is Johnson isn’t the only one to blame for the mess we’re in. Since the summer of 2021 our recruitment in player and the management structure have been a shambles. That summer we only needed to add 2-3 quality players to our squad after a successful season.

On Johnson, pre World Cup I was concerned but thought he deserved more time but since we’ve returned we have been hammered at home against Celtic, lost home and away to Hearts 3-0, outplayed by Dundee Utd at home.

He’s distanced himself from any responsibility, had a go at recruitment and called his squad average with the exception of a core group.

He doesn’t know his best team, plays players out of position, his selections and subs baffle and he says the same things over and over.

Had we just got shot of Jack Ross in the summer, he would be gone.

He has to go but the entire club needs a rebuild/focus

LunasBoots
23-01-2023, 12:33 PM
No but he hasn't been helped by the recruitment team and others at the club, deep problems at the club and can see both sides of keeping or letting go.

bingo70
23-01-2023, 12:36 PM
No but he hasn't been helped by the recruitment team and others at the club, deep problems at the club and can see both sides of keeping or letting go.

He’s a big part of the recruitment team and was happy to take credit for the signings when he thought they were good.

jeffers
23-01-2023, 12:41 PM

The regression we've seen since finishing 3rd, 20/21 - has been astounding, this is all on him IMO

Do the commercial deals make up the shortfall from prize money / downturn in STs (which is now inevitable if we don't see real action and soon) - I'd be interested

BK has overseen a total disaster, and has likely cost the club years of potential progress in terms of the squad he's (expensively) assembled and lumbered us with

Simply must go

In charge of the whole club where the owner’s laddie runs the recruitment department. Is Kensell signing players ? The revenue we are bringing in is allowing us to pay ridiculous wages to utter pish. As the CEO I don’t expect him to make calls on who we sign, but to ultimately provide the finances to allow those with the “knowledge” to do so.

As I’ve said I’m not exactly mad on him, but I’m not laying much of the blame for the state we find ourselves in at his door.

LunasBoots
23-01-2023, 12:45 PM
He’s a big part of the recruitment team and was happy to take credit for the signings when he thought they were good.

Too many people in high places with not enough experience of Scottish football, rebuilding job his massive, are these the people to take us forward I'm not so sure, DOF with a lot of experience in the Scottish game can't come quick enough.

Donegal Hibby
23-01-2023, 01:05 PM
I agree somewhat that changing manager is not going to make much difference. No one will get a tune out of some of these players. However, if we keep Johnson and suffer a few defeats and sack him in February, that's a recipe for disaster.

He either goes today or we keep him until the summer.

I do feel a bit for LJ as he has been starved off our best players one way or another for most the of the season. There are definitely mitigating circumstances. I know every team has similar issues but Boyle and big Dave have been key losses. Magennis has been a disaster of a signing from a return of investment point of view.
Personally I'd give him till the summer and assess the situation then I don't really see another manager changing our fortune's around with what we have ( poor players) and the window closing soon anyhow plus the fact that we probably have players lined up to sign in this window as well.

While we got beat yesterday and I'm as fed up as yourself or any other Hibs fan I might add , I genuinely thought the performance of our team was very good and we were far the better team and unlucky in the game . Difference being they took there chances and we didn't. This of course is imo down to lack of quality in our squad with players on long term contracts that aren't easy to move on.

The getting rid of Johnson brigade are quite within there rights to want Johnson out on current form though I seriously don't see any of the names they want as a step forward and in some cases a lot worse than what we already.
Kevin Thomson, Ian Murray , Scott brown ( all rookies & a gamble) , McInnes ( gets results , but awful football & recently backed Lafferty for his sectarian comments) . Lennon ( pushed , sacked at most clubs he's been at also managed us in one of the best times he could and it went badly wrong & also caused mayhem within the club , a volatile character ready to explode when things go wrong ) Roy Keane ( much the same as Lennon) Martindale and McKay ( wont comment on them as there past says it all for me). Theres others but I think my point's been made on this.

SickBoy32
23-01-2023, 01:27 PM
In charge of the whole club where the owner’s laddie runs the recruitment department. Is Kensell signing players ? The revenue we are bringing in is allowing us to pay ridiculous wages to utter pish. As the CEO I don’t expect him to make calls on who we sign, but to ultimately provide the finances to allow those with the “knowledge” to do so.

As I’ve said I’m not exactly mad on him, but I’m not laying much of the blame for the state we find ourselves in at his door.

It is BK that finds himself in the leadership role, scooping the leadership salary.

If he, as part of the 'transfer committee', was willing to put his name against all of the incoming dross, then I don't see how down the line when it goes tits up he can absolve himself of blame.

And whilst he's not explicitly signing the players - he has made two horrendous managerial appointments, and one nonsensical sacking

Is It On....
23-01-2023, 02:08 PM

Simply must go

So Head of Recruitment gets a free pass? It is also the Recruitment Department that identifies the managerial candidates for the managerial team to interview. I would love to see what the people that report to the Head of Recruitment could do with a competent Director of Football guiding the strategy could actually achieve.

SickBoy32
23-01-2023, 02:09 PM
So Head of Recruitment gets a free pass? It is also the Recruitment Department that identifies the managerial candidates for the managerial team to interview. I would love to see what the people that report to the Head of Recruitment could do with a competent Director of Football guiding the strategy could actually achieve.

Nah of course not - IG needs removed from the club too

Since452
23-01-2023, 02:19 PM
:agree: The comparisons between Johnson and Arteta are hilarious.

I thought it was a decent example to use for someone who probably should have been sacked and who the fans did want sacked. Arteta finished 8th in his first full season thus failed to qualify for Europe for the first time in quarter of a century. Absolute shocker. They stuck by him and they eventually improved. They could very well win the league this season.

LJ has been here just over half a season. Not saying we'll win the league next season if he stays but surely it gives him a chance to weed out the problem players and identify who he wants to bring in in the summer?

He may well be utter tripe but he may also be a pretty decent manager who needs more than five minutes in the job.

GreenGray
23-01-2023, 02:25 PM
I thought it was a decent example to use for someone who probably should have been sacked and who the fans did want sacked. Arteta finished 8th in his first full season thus failed to qualify for Europe for the first time in quarter of a century. Absolute shocker. They stuck by him and they eventually improved. They could very well win the league this season.

LJ has been here just over half a season. Not saying we'll win the league next season if he stays but surely it gives him a chance to weed out the problem players and identify who he wants to bring in in the summer?

He may well be utter tripe but he may also be a pretty decent manager who needs more than five minutes in the job.

Arteta won a trophy and at least showed signs of what he was trying to do though.

tamh
23-01-2023, 02:33 PM
:aok::aok:

loanheadhibby
24-01-2023, 11:30 AM
Personally I'd give him till the summer and assess the situation then I don't really see another manager changing our fortune's around with what we have ( poor players) and the window closing soon anyhow plus the fact that we probably have players lined up to sign in this window as well.

While we got beat yesterday and I'm as fed up as yourself or any other Hibs fan I might add , I genuinely thought the performance of our team was very good and we were far the better team and unlucky in the game . Difference being they took there chances and we didn't. This of course is imo down to lack of quality in our squad with players on long term contracts that aren't easy to move on.

The getting rid of Johnson brigade are quite within there rights to want Johnson out on current form though I seriously don't see any of the names they want as a step forward and in some cases a lot worse than what we already.
Kevin Thomson, Ian Murray , Scott brown ( all rookies & a gamble) , McInnes ( gets results , but awful football & recently backed Lafferty for his sectarian comments) . Lennon ( pushed , sacked at most clubs he's been at also managed us in one of the best times he could and it went badly wrong & also caused mayhem within the club , a volatile character ready to explode when things go wrong ) Roy Keane ( much the same as Lennon) Martindale and McKay ( wont comment on them as there past says it all for me). Theres others but I think my point's been made on this.

We were very good, unlucky and were by far the better team.
You are embarrassing yourself.
They have players who are far superior to us especially in defence.
For the first time ever I'm beginning we are the wee team in Edinburgh.
Great servants they may be and of course legends but LS and PH would have been bombed out of Tynecastle 5 years ago if they played there and they still play for us so off every week.
The pub is a shambles and of course LJ should go today.
There's no way he can turn things around.

BobMilne
24-01-2023, 11:51 AM
Talking about whether to sack Johnson or not is obscenely the way I felt about folk talking about whether to get rid of the other Johnson as U.K. prime minister not so long ago.

Basically when there’s still the same crew running the ship there’s a chance you get landed with a Liz Truss instead. That’s the depressing truth.

What we need as a priority is better players.

Oh ffs that’s frighteningly accurate

Donegal Hibby
24-01-2023, 12:30 PM
Great servants they may be and of course legends but LS and PH would have been bombed out of Tynecastle 5 years ago if they played there and they still play for us so off every week.
I'm embarrassing myself ? You should know all about that with your endless digs at Hibs . Yes we got beat though we had more possession, more shots , more corners , I think the only thing statistically they beat us on was fouls . It was apart from the scoreline a very one - sided derby and our general play was good . Has to hertz would have bombed out Hanlon at 28 and Stevenson at 29 , ridiculous comment. You are again bumming up hertz while having a go at Hibs with great delight think you need to take a minute to think about things as you are beginning to show your true colours again 🇱🇻🇱🇻👍

jeffers
24-01-2023, 12:35 PM
I'm embarrassing myself ? You should know all about that with your endless digs at Hibs . Yes we got beat though we had more possession, more shots , more corners , I think the only thing statistically they beat us on was fouls . It was apart from the scoreline a very one - sided derby and our general play was good . Has to hertz would have bombed out Hanlon at 28 and Stevenson at 29 , ridiculous comment. You are again bumming up hertz while having a go at Hibs with great delight think you need to take a minute to think about things as you are beginning to show your true colours again 🇱🇻🇱🇻👍

The only thing they beat us on statistically was fouls ? You are a total comedian. Are you forgetting the three goals they scored ? You know, the things that actually win you games.

Donegal Hibby
24-01-2023, 12:51 PM
The only thing they beat us on statistically was fouls ? You are a total comedian. Are you forgetting the three goals they scored ? You know, the things that actually win you games.
Maybe you should take more time in reading before jumping the gun I did say " apart from the scoreline " in my post . Honestly again apart from the scoreline I thought we played well and bossed the majority of the game and I know that doesn't win games but I thought the performance of the Hibs team was good and the scoreline wasn't a fair reflection on the game imo .

jeffers
24-01-2023, 12:56 PM
Maybe you should take more time in reading before jumping the gun I did say " apart from the scoreline " in my post . Honestly again apart from the scoreline I thought we played well and bossed the majority of the game and I know that doesn't win games but I thought the performance of the Hibs team was good and the scoreline wasn't a fair reflection on the game imo .

I read what you said, I know you mentioned the score line but your comment did say that the only thing they beat us on statistically was fouls.

We did play well. Up to a point. We still failed to score and lost 3. In a one off cup tie winning is all that matters.

bingo70
24-01-2023, 12:59 PM
I read what you said, I know you mentioned the score line but your comment did say that the only thing they beat us on statistically was fouls.

We did play well. Up to a point. We still failed to score and lost 3. In a one off cup tie winning is all that matters.

We didn’t play well at all. We had an extra man in midfield that meant we were able to keep possession more which gave us a chance.

If you let the other team score 3 and we can’t score any, that’s not playing well, I don’t care what any stat says.

jeffers
24-01-2023, 01:06 PM
We didn’t play well at all. We had an extra man in midfield that meant we were able to keep possession more which gave us a chance.

If you let the other team score 3 and we can’t score any, that’s not playing well, I don’t care what any stat says.

On this one we’ll disagree and for probably the first time I’ll agree with Donegal. As I said imo we played well, but up to a point. Had Campbell’s shot that hit the post gone in I don’t think anyone could have argued that we deserved to be ahead. I do get your argument though that losing 3 and not scoring isn’t playing well.

loanheadhibby
24-01-2023, 01:13 PM

I wonder if perhaps you're showing your true colours.
Probably just another derby defeat to you and we move on.
I was completely gutted on Sunday.
You were of course heartened by how well we played and bosses long periods of the game.

Since452
24-01-2023, 01:18 PM

Hearts beat us 3-0 and didn't have to do very much to achieve it. That's all that matters. Thank goodness they had an off day.

Bridge hibs
24-01-2023, 01:29 PM

.Make your mind up ffs, they have players far superior to us especially in defence but you posted this on another thread 😀

(Nisbet thread) Thought his link up play was excellent today. He was fighting a losing battle against 3 big huddies.

Are they just far superior huddies ? 🤣

Donegal Hibby
24-01-2023, 02:31 PM
I wonder if perhaps you're showing your true colours.
Probably just another derby defeat to you and we move on.
I was completely gutted on Sunday.
You were of course heartened by how well we played and bosses long periods of the game.
As a Irish Hibby my colours are obviously 🇳🇬 and wouldn't be anything else and I don't revel and glorify hertz when they win neither to I have a dig at two Hibs legends specially when one wasn't playing! I was gutted as well and don't like Hibs losing at anytime ! I will once again say I didn't think we played badly in the game and did think we were the better team and 3-0 wasn't a fair reflection on what I watched , very much a smash in grab by hertz imo

j'adorehibs
24-01-2023, 03:59 PM
It's sometimes difficult to see the wood for the trees. Hibs are clearly disfunctional off the pitch as well as on it. So the question is - if Hibs problem with recruitment/lDoF/lack of football ethos & style/behind the scenes interference etc were resolved would Johnson be the man to take the cub forward?

My answer is no - he's another Heckingbottom slaver who talks a good game but can't deliver a coherent football style or get the best out of the squad (regardless of its limitations). When we appointed Mowbray or Stubbs you could instantly tell what they were trying to achieve. With Johnson it's just a mush.

Heckingbottom slaver - he's pretty much odds on to be a english premiership manager next season. either he just wasnt ready for hibs or hibs were not ready for him .....he obvs knows what hes doing down there ....is scotland so different?

mcfly
24-01-2023, 06:42 PM

Sorry but I don’t care if we got more corners.

Only thing that matters in a derby is the end result and we lost yet again.

As a club we are a shambles, no leadership from the owner, CEO etc.

You will only hear from them when they want your season ticket money again
Which has been wasted on poor players.

You may think we were the better team but possession counts for nothing if you don’t score . We have one fit goal scorer at the club at the moment and yet it appears we are prepared y to o sell him.

If hibs sell Kevin Nisbet this window you have to fear we won’t stay up

Since452
28-01-2023, 03:50 PM
Outstanding today

Crunchie
28-01-2023, 04:02 PM
Outstanding today
In Lee we trust :agree:

Jones28
28-01-2023, 04:07 PM
Staggering today, what a response from Sunday.

Paul1642
28-01-2023, 04:13 PM
Hopefully today is finally the confidence builder we need to kick on. Our next four fixtures are

Ross County (a)
St Mirren (h)
Kilmarnock (h)
Livingston (h)

Followed to the old firm back to back.

We could realistically take 9 or 10 points from these games which would really see us building a nice gap for 4th place.

It might not have been the greatest season but we are still on track to achieve a decent end result.

Diclonius
28-01-2023, 04:17 PM
Yeah, why not.

thebausburst
28-01-2023, 04:17 PM
Fantastic performance and result today, but it’s 1 game and Aberdeen as we know are arguably in a worse state than us so we need to judge at the end of this window and where we’re at come the split, now now after one very good win.

Keith_M
28-01-2023, 04:24 PM
One game, now matter how high the scoreline, isn't the deciding factor.

Let's just see how it pans out from here.

GreenCastle
28-01-2023, 04:25 PM
Hopefully today is finally the confidence builder we need to kick on. Our next four fixtures are

Ross County (a)
St Mirren (h)
Kilmarnock (h)
Livingston (h)

Followed to the old firm back to back.

We could realistically take 9 or 10 points from these games which would really see us building a nice gap for 4th place.

It might not have been the greatest season but we are still on track to achieve a decent end result.

Are we not away to Ross County, St Mirren and Livi ??

pacoluna
28-01-2023, 04:26 PM
I don't know but I suppose you'll get your answer from this echo chamber of negatively.

Pretty Boy
28-01-2023, 04:28 PM
For now, yes.

Unbeaten in 3 in the league isn't sacking form.

Pretty Boy
28-01-2023, 04:34 PM
I'll add that Hibs team today had a bit of pride. In themselves and maybe in the manager. Aberdeen evidently didn't.

Johnson deserves at least some of the credit for that.

weecounty hibby
28-01-2023, 04:36 PM
O see improvements. If we had a cup win against a lower league club added to the last three league games we would be quite excited. We can't keep sacking managers every six months. Onwards and upwards!!

nonshinyfinish
28-01-2023, 04:37 PM
I'll add that Hibs team today had a bit of pride. In themselves and maybe in the manager. Aberdeen evidently didn't.

Yep, the Aberdeen players didn't exactly look like they were putting it on the line to dig out their boss.

Paul1642
28-01-2023, 04:40 PM
Are we not away to Ross County, St Mirren and Livi ??

Yes you are correct. I still a stand by the 9-10 points being the goal though.

Paul1642
28-01-2023, 04:41 PM

Absolutely. Above anything else todays result shows that the team are still playing for the manager. That means a lot.

Onion
28-01-2023, 04:43 PM
Hibs and LJ deserve huge credit for the way we went about dismantling and poor poor Aberdeen side. BBC Sportsound are so caught up in their grief for their Dandy Dons, that they have failed miserably to give Hibs and LJ the recognition they richly deserve. It could have been very different.

In saying that, anyone thinking Hibs may have turned a corner or that LJ has transformed into a top manager needs to think again. Today's game was almost unique, El Sckico, playing again arguably the worst Dins side seen at ER in a generation and having come off their worst defat ever. Today gives no indication of Hibs direction. We still have serious problems in the club and on the field.

Really enjoyed today and taking Aberdeen apart. Delighted for Josh Campbell, Nisbet, Yohan and Fish. Our back 4 were superb.

Hibbyradge
28-01-2023, 04:45 PM
Pfft.

I'll praise the manager when we start beating teams with 11 men.

WhileTheChief..
28-01-2023, 05:04 PM
Tom English said we were outstanding, and the other stuff I heard on Sportound about Hibs was all hugely positive.

Don’t know what more they could say?

Goodwin leaving within 20 mins of the final whistle is a bigger story than Hibs playing well so of course it got discussed more.

A lot of what they were saying could easily be applied to Hibs. The whole chat about needing a clear out of their exec structure from top to bottom and their recruitment being a farce is exactly what we’ve been saying on here for months.

MWHIBBIES
28-01-2023, 05:10 PM
Tom English said we were outstanding, and the other stuff I heard on Sportound about Hibs was all hugely positive.

Don’t know what more they could say?

Goodwin leaving within 20 mins of the final whistle is a bigger story than Hibs playing well so of course it got discussed more.

A lot of what they were saying could easily be applied to Hibs. The whole chat about needing a clear out of their exec structure from top to bottom and their recruitment being a farce is exactly what we’ve been saying on here for months.

Lee Johnson already beat Aberdeen more times than Lennon did.

Since452
28-01-2023, 05:30 PM
He did say there would be attacking football but the occasional pumping along the way or words to that effect. We've turned a few teams over this season and also taken a few bad ones. I can see it being that way until the end of the season. To answer my own question, yes, I've seen something in him I like.

WhileTheChief..
28-01-2023, 05:34 PM
Lee Johnson already beat Aberdeen more times than Lennon did.

Why you quoting me?

We know this. We can all look up past results. I never mentioned Lennon at all.

Waxy
28-01-2023, 05:39 PM
Think the club deserve our full backing.
We cant win every week and some results may cause pain.
The effort we are putting in is superb.

GreenGray
28-01-2023, 05:42 PM
Hibs and LJ deserve huge credit for the way we went about dismantling and poor poor Aberdeen side. BBC Sportsound are so caught up in their grief for their Dandy Dons, that they have failed miserably to give Hibs and LJ the recognition they richly deserve. It could have been very different.

In saying that, anyone thinking Hibs may have turned a corner or that LJ has transformed into a top manager needs to think again. Today's game was almost unique, El Sckico, playing again arguably the worst Dins side seen at ER in a generation and having come off their worst defat ever. Today gives no indication of Hibs direction. We still have serious problems in the club and on the field.

Really enjoyed today and taking Aberdeen apart. Delighted for Josh Campbell, Nisbet, Yohan and Fish. Our back 4 were superb.

Tbf they spoke about how good we were a few times.

Also found the discussion on the bringing in foreign players and selling them model quite interesting for their standards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northernhibee
28-01-2023, 05:43 PM
No. Inconsistency is killing us.