PDA

View Full Version : Kevin nesbit

21sMay
22-01-2023, 08:56 PM
No goals today but no chances really created for him .....but what a power of work this guy out in today , worked his socks off. Won loads of flick ons and held the ball in well.

He look really pissed off at times and rightly so. Chasing sibbick 60 yards in the second half shouldn't be part of his game yet there we was due to the positional sense of our full backs and midfield

GreenGray
22-01-2023, 08:57 PM
Attitude looks miles better since coming back. Shame he’s surrounded by *****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21sMay
22-01-2023, 08:59 PM
Attitude looks miles better since coming back. Shame he’s surrounded by *****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has definitely came back a different animal

BILLYHIBS
22-01-2023, 09:05 PM
Did well to win a freekick early in the first half when two Hearts defenders were playing keep ball out on their right

Looked as though he might have picked up an injury early doors and seemed to affect him or might have even started with it did not look 100% ?

The guy is quality without a doubt would take him over Shankland every time

I'm Spartacus
22-01-2023, 09:07 PM
I was ****ting myself when he went down late late, he'd score hunners in a far better team, he's surrounded by disasters.

loanheadhibby
22-01-2023, 09:07 PM
Thought his link up play was excellent today. He was fighting a losing battle against 3 big huddies.

If he got the service that Ginnelly & Shankland get, he’d have plenty of goals.

We should enjoy him whilst he’s here.

green day
22-01-2023, 09:20 PM
FFS can we not spell his name correctly in even one thread?

Glory Lurker
22-01-2023, 09:21 PM

Ha ha ha!!!

21sMay
22-01-2023, 09:37 PM

Make you feel big having a dig at folk who spell incorrectly?
If the answers no then add to the conversation or do one

eastterrace
22-01-2023, 09:38 PM
If the answers no then add to the conversation or do onehis name is on the back of his shirt easy enough to get it right me thinks.

21sMay
22-01-2023, 09:40 PM
his name is on the back of his shirt easy enough to get it right me thinks.

First thing I was taught in school was to put a capital at the beginning of my sentences.

Willis1875
22-01-2023, 09:40 PM
First thing I was taught in school was to put a capital at the beginning of my sentences.

🤣🤣👏🏻

eastterrace
22-01-2023, 09:42 PM
🤣🤣👏🏻funny first thing I was taught was to spell correctly.

22-01-2023, 09:43 PM
🍿

21sMay
22-01-2023, 09:43 PM
funny first thing I was taught was to spell correctly.

Delighted for you

Willis1875
22-01-2023, 09:44 PM
In the grand scheme of things does it really matter

eastterrace
Delighted for you
Cheers

wookie70
I thought Kev had as good a game as you could expect given the service he had. He is very good in the air and has great awareness of players around him. He looks sharp and strong but it must be hard playing up top when our wingers seem so reluctant to put a ball into the box until every Hearts player is back in position and they have had time for a chat about who is picking up. If we could work out a way to get service to him then the season still has a chance of being a above average. I still think he would work better as part of a two though

loanheadhibby
22-01-2023, 09:46 PM
No goals today but no chances really created for him .....but what a power of work this guy out in today , worked his socks off. Won loads of flick ons and held the ball in well.

He look really pissed off at times and rightly so. Chasing sibbick 60 yards in the second half shouldn't be part of his game yet there we was due to the positional sense of our full backs and midfield

Totally agree.

21sMay
22-01-2023, 09:46 PM
I thought Kev had as good a game as you could expect given the service he had. He is very good in the air and has great awareness of players around him. He looks sharp and strong but it must be hard playing up top when our wingers seem so reluctant to put a ball into the box until every Hearts player is back in position and they have had time for a chat about who is picking up. If we could work out a way to get service to him then the season still has a chance of being a above average. I still think he would work better as part of a two though

Totally agree , I think he would also benefit if our wingers actually put the ball across first time instead of constantly cutting back. Strikers make moves in anticipation, it's difficult to then find space once a winger cuts in after hitting the byline

green day
22-01-2023, 09:55 PM

I am not too sure what asking me to "do one" means - perhaps you can spell it out for me (correctly this time) ?

21sMay
22-01-2023, 09:59 PM
I am not too sure what asking me to "do one" means - perhaps you can spell it out for me (correctly this time) ?

I'm sure you know exactly what it means , don't bother posting if you aren't going to add anything to the post apart from trying to taking the piss out of a fellow hibs fan

davym7062
22-01-2023, 10:11 PM
some daft twat i the west shouted get him off and get mckirdy on i mean really

Mcbizz1998
22-01-2023, 11:55 PM

Try saying his name out loud. Does it sound like Nesbit?

It’s not a spelling mistake, it’s laziness. Get it right.

Iain G
23-01-2023, 05:59 AM
some daft twat i the west shouted get him off and get mckirdy on i mean really

Good to see Mr and Mrs McKirdy made it to the game today 😁

OldEast
23-01-2023, 06:34 AM

I get what he's saying. There's nothing wrong with your spelling as your first post shows. It's just very strange that so many fans continue to spell our players names incorrectly. Not just you and not just Nisbet.

My bit to the debate...I'm impressed how many headers he wins but he needs more balls for him to run on to. We're going to miss him.

vercol36
23-01-2023, 06:58 AM
funny first thing I was taught was to spell correctly.

This could do with some punctuation.

Just_Jimmy
23-01-2023, 07:50 AM
Our last asset that we could expect to receive good money for. He'll be away in summer and God help us.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Heisenberg
23-01-2023, 07:52 AM
Our last assess that we could expect to receive good money for. He'll be away in summer and God help us.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Don’t worry Doidge will be back by then 😂

McGruber
23-01-2023, 09:31 AM
When he went down looked like a possible hamstring - any news on how he is having come off injured? McKirdy up top & Fish at the back v the Dons... bring it!

hibsbollah
23-01-2023, 09:34 AM
When he went down looked like a possible hamstring - any news on how he is having come off injured? McKirdy up top & Fish at the back v the Dons... bring it!

Fish vs Sheep:agree:
let the punnery commence

MKHIBEE
23-01-2023, 09:38 AM
Fish vs Sheep:agree:
let the punnery commence
I’m gutted

green day
23-01-2023, 12:30 PM
I'm sure you know exactly what it means , don't bother posting if you aren't going to add anything to the post apart from trying to taking the piss out of a fellow hibs fan

Decided to come back on and apologise to you.

I was as pissed off as the rest of us yesterday, and lashed out unnecessarily on what is a petty thing.

I wasnt even drunk, so go figure...............

Take it easy :aok: