22-01-2023, 03:24 PM
Already a thread.

Scottie
22-01-2023, 03:25 PM
Useless ****
You my friend are a total melt :rolleyes:

neil7908
22-01-2023, 03:26 PM
Mods are going to have a tough gig tonight.

adhibs
22-01-2023, 03:27 PM

Your happy with him then?

Smartie
22-01-2023, 03:28 PM
Well, I agree with the OP.

AL-Qaholik
22-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Useless ****

Have never disliked anything associated with our club more than I dislike him.
His son and the invisible Ben are close behind.

Despise all 3 and what they’re doing to the club.

Iain G
22-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Useless ****

No need to drop to this level

AugustaHibs
22-01-2023, 03:33 PM
No need to drop to this level

Not as low as the Gordon family have dragged the club to

Steve20
22-01-2023, 03:35 PM

Why? Because he’s telling the truth about Ron Gordon. He’s ruining this club. Anyone that thinks he’s good for Hibs is a ‘total melt’ as you nicely put it.

Torto7
22-01-2023, 03:56 PM
Why? Because he’s telling the truth about Ron Gordon. He’s ruining this club. Anyone that thinks he’s good for Hibs is a ‘total melt’ as you nicely put it.

Did Farmer ruin it before him? RG has done what he said he will do and has been let down for it. Hes a big enough man to admit that hence the DOF role. Theres too many so called football people at Hibs doing bugger all starting with the slaver in charge of the first team.

MWHIBBIES
22-01-2023, 03:59 PM
Did Farmer ruin it before him? RG has done what he said he will do and has been let down for it. Hes a big enough man to admit that hence the DOF role. Theres too many so called football people at Hibs doing bugger all starting with the slaver in charge of the first team.

Farmer won 3 trophies, build a stadium and training ground. Made many mistakes too, but there would be no Hibs without him.

Ron Gordon shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath.

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-01-2023, 04:00 PM
Farmer won 3 trophies, build a stadium and training ground. Made many mistakes too, but there would be no Hibs without him.

Spot on

Greencore
22-01-2023, 04:01 PM

👏

Diclonius
22-01-2023, 04:02 PM

That and Gordon is inexplicably somehow on track for bettering Farmer's record of 12 without a win in derbies.

GreenNWhiteArmy
22-01-2023, 04:04 PM
He's been ruthless with managers

Needs to do the same with his recruitment team and chief exec

Commercially we're doing great. Sort the football structure

Stuart93
22-01-2023, 04:04 PM
We don’t feel like hibs anymore.

RG and his gang have had a massive part to play in that

Iain G
22-01-2023, 04:05 PM
He's been ruthless with managers

Needs to do the same with his recruitment team and chief exec

Commercially we're doing great. Sort the football structure

They are changing it now, in fairness

Lendo
22-01-2023, 04:05 PM
Your happy with him then?

*You’re

blackpoolhibs
22-01-2023, 04:06 PM
If Ron is with us as long as STF, i'm pretty sure we'd win more than the paltry 3 trophies we won under him. We'd probably have a great chance in the tunnocks tea cake trophy most years.

Iain G
22-01-2023, 04:07 PM
If Ron is with us as long as STF, i'm pretty sure we'd win more than the paltry 3 trophies we won under him. We'd probably have a great chance in the tunnocks tea cake trophy most years.

Is it the dark or milk chocolate one?

blackpoolhibs
22-01-2023, 04:09 PM
Is it the dark or milk chocolate one?

Probably the dark, i think thats for division 2.

Iain G
22-01-2023, 04:10 PM
Probably the dark, i think thats for division 2.

Sounds like a sweet trophy to win!

jakeshibs
22-01-2023, 04:10 PM
Useless ****

behave, silly post

JammyDoidger
22-01-2023, 04:13 PM
The sooner he realises his son is a loser the better. It's his son and the recruitment team that's done us in here. Gordon's backed him like one of the parents in the street they think their child can do no wrong. Useless. They've let them come to our house and piss all over it.

RCNG
22-01-2023, 06:31 PM

They're part of the problem

Pretty Boy
22-01-2023, 06:36 PM

You're going to have to explain that one to me.

Boss_Nass
22-01-2023, 06:37 PM

Ian Gordon we see you!

BroxburnHibee
22-01-2023, 06:39 PM

Eh?!

Bostonhibby
22-01-2023, 06:41 PM

Do you think that might include the Caramel Wafer one as well, miles better than tea cakes so might only be open to the top league sides.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

truehibernian
22-01-2023, 06:44 PM
Ron Gordon is the worst thing that’s happened to Hibernian Football Club - there’s no debate. Managers, decision making, recruitment, lack of direction, disharmony and a huge divide created under his short tenure - longer he stays, the weaker we become - and he bought us in a position of relative strength in Scottish football terms.

He needs to go - now !

Jones28
22-01-2023, 06:47 PM

Don’t use the site if you don’t like the way it’s policed.

SaulGoodman
22-01-2023, 06:48 PM
You're going to have to explain that one to me.

Why did you no clear the ball for Shanklands goal? Explain that one. *** admins.

Is It On....
22-01-2023, 06:49 PM

The Exploited started it !!

degenerated
22-01-2023, 06:49 PM
The Exploited started it !!:hilarious

GreenGray
22-01-2023, 06:52 PM
We don’t feel like hibs anymore.

RG and his gang have had a massive part to play in that

Think that’s the worst part. It’s crazy the amount of fans who have lost that connection with the club, we’ve turned into a “commercial” club rather than a family one.

You could almost forgive that if we were a half decent team, but we’re a anything but.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigKev
22-01-2023, 06:58 PM
Gordon doesn’t have a bad bone in his body. His problem is trust and over reliance on poor appointments.

There’s no queue of buyers for a small Scottish football club which so many fandans seem to forget.

Who do you expect to buy us? Answer that and see where it gets you.

We’re murder the now and the blame lies at the door of Gordon/Kensell/Johnson but all this Gordon GTF baloney would be short lived if we were doing ok.

We need some input from someone with a knowledge of the Scottish game and we need to write off this season, get the right back room in then try and move forward. If Kensell can’t organise that then bin him and move on.

The fault doesn’t lie solely with Gordon but his trust in others.

Bristolhibby
22-01-2023, 07:00 PM

But they have the £.

Don’t see anyone else queueing up to buy Hibs.

With that fact, we have to work with them. Trying to kick them out won’t be productive.

It (Hibs) is their train set.

J

truehibernian
22-01-2023, 07:03 PM
Gordon doesn’t have a bad bone in his body. His problem is trust and over reliance on poor appointments.

There’s no queue of buyers for a small Scottish football club which so many fandans seem to forget.

We’re murder the now and the blame lies at the door of Gordon/Kensell/Johnson but all this Gordon GTF baloney would be short lived if we were doing ok.

We need some input from someone with a knowledge of the Scottish game and we need to write off this season, get the right back room in then try and move forward. If Kensell can’t organise that then bin him and move on.

I think we’ve outed our new Director of Football 😂

Ron is by a huge margin the problem at Hibs - ask anyone at the club 👍

BigKev
22-01-2023, 07:04 PM
I think we’ve outed our new Director of Football 😂

Ron is by a huge margin the problem at Hibs - ask anyone at the club 👍

So, who’s buying us?

Iain G
22-01-2023, 07:07 PM

Did you miss Duff and Gray then?

truehibernian
22-01-2023, 07:08 PM
So, who’s buying us?

No one currently sadly - but the sooner he’s gone the better 👍 and that in itself (the lack of anyone else out there) fills me with dread.

RG is horrendous for this football club. He IS the problem and if you can’t or won’t see it, then sadly, you’re part of the problem too my friend.

Alfred E Newman
22-01-2023, 07:10 PM

Tom Farmer handed over the club in excellent order and in a great position to push on. Unfortunately RG appears to be running the club into the ground.

loanheadhibby
22-01-2023, 07:11 PM
Did you miss Duff and Gray then?

True story. I mind Duff & Gray on the terrace before our last home game of season ( in which Goram scored).

I’d happily see Ron & Ian Gordon wandering about the East stand in next few weeks.

Pretty Boy
22-01-2023, 07:11 PM
So, who’s buying us?

Who was in the market for us before Ron appeared on the scene? Would you have said some random Peruvian had you been asked that question 5 years ago.

If Hibs were for sale then someone would buy us. Whether they would be desirable is a different question for course but then I'm not sure the current custodian falls into the desirable category either.

Victor
22-01-2023, 07:12 PM
Ron Gordon is the worst thing that’s happened to Hibernian Football Club - there’s no debate. Managers, decision making, recruitment, lack of direction, disharmony and a huge divide created under his short tenure - longer he stays, the weaker we become - and he bought us in a position of relative strength in Scottish football terms.

He needs to go - now !

I think being relegated, or almost being taken over by Mercer, were a lot worse. I think some people need a sense of perspective. Things are bad, but they could be worse. Let’s see the reaction from the Board before we all give up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Willis1875
22-01-2023, 07:14 PM
I know it is stating the obvious but they wouldn’t know a good player from Adam and to me it feels like we are trying to copy other teams successes in the transfer market without any thought into whether the player is of any quality or fits into what the club needs

They see hearts getting success in the Australian market so go shopping there.

Celtic pick up Jota from Benfica who was floating between the main team and B team,so we sign Taveres

Cabraja,The old firm have had great success picking up Croatian full back so let’s look there.

Henderson,Mclelland,Fish….oh they play for Celtic,Rangers and Man Utd so they must be good,despite them all having mediocre loan spells previously.

Kenneh has been on the bench for Leeds a few times…The English premiership is the best league in the world so this guy must have something

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if that was the mindset when it came to recruiting players

I could probably put this better but I know what I’m meaning 😬

AdidasHibernian
22-01-2023, 07:16 PM
How many times we just going to write off a season though?
Can't keep saying it like it's fine.

Real Emerald
22-01-2023, 07:16 PM
True story. I mind Duff & Gray on the terrace before our last home game of season ( in which Goram scored).

I’d happily see Ron & Ian Gordon wandering about the East stand in next few weeks.

I’ve actually got a close up photo of them with our group in the East that day as well as a photo of Goram kicking the ball out for his goal. It was the only time I’ve ever taken a camera to a game apart from phones these days obviously.

Stubbsy90+2
22-01-2023, 07:18 PM
Who was in the market for us before Ron appeared on the scene? Would you have said some random Peruvian had you been asked that question 5 years ago.

If Hibs were for sale then someone would buy us. Whether they would be desirable is a different question for course but then I'm not sure the current custodian falls into the desirable category either.

:agree:

‘Who’s going to buy us?’ Is the ultimate pish question in Ron Gordons defence.

Nobody would have named Ron Gordon, he bought us. Nobody knows if someone would want to buy us or not but the fact we don’t know of them right now doesn’t mean it’s an impossibility, not even close.

BigKev
22-01-2023, 07:20 PM
No one currently sadly - but the sooner he’s gone the better 👍 and that in itself (the lack of anyone else out there) fills me with dread.

RG is horrendous for this football club. He IS the problem and if you can’t or won’t see it, then sadly, you’re part of the problem too my friend.

The commercial side he’s got correct, the money making side of things.

The football side which is all that matters to us normal Joe’s has been a travesty for 2 years. That’s the concern. That’s not RG’s domain, he’s got employees who should be held responsible for the poor structure on that side. He’s not a stupid man, he’ll know success on the park reaps benefits. That’s where the failure lies. How do you address that? DoF perhaps. But if that fails then what?

If RG is in for the long haul, which I suspect he is, he needs to be transparent now rather than just at ST renewal time and I expect something from him this week. His current set up is a failure, he’ll know that and I’d expect changes in the near future.

If someone better, with deeper pockets was sitting in the wing’s waiting to buy us then aye, let’s go for it. Sadly we’ve got what we’ve got so we need to get on with it.

truehibernian
22-01-2023, 07:21 PM
I think being relegated, or almost being taken over by Mercer, were a lot worse. I think some people need a sense of perspective. Things are bad, but they could be worse. Let’s see the reaction from the Board before we all give up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have plenty perspective and I was around during those dark days too.

Difference is Ron bought the club in a position of strength and from what I hear regularly on and off the park, it’s a shambles and there’s no leadership, direction, but more importantly love for football - all money - be all and end all !

Good folk have left or been removed, unqualified staff in positions, even today when speaking to a senior staff member (who was raging) apparently the staff joke about ‘Hibsing It’ if they make mistakes - what does that tell you about the inner culture at the club ?

What chance have you got changing mentality when staff run around quoting that FFS

BigKev
22-01-2023, 07:22 PM

So no one then.

random sub
22-01-2023, 07:23 PM
Ron seems like a nice guy.

With the exception of the - still- rank rotten pies, everything off the pitch seems to be improving. But, oh my goodness, the lack of attention to basic strategy needed for sorting out long standing football shortcomings and assembling a team that can win football matches- it is criminal.

Pretty Boy
22-01-2023, 07:26 PM
So no one then.

I've no idea. Same as I had no idea before Ron bought us and same as you also have no idea now.

RCNG
22-01-2023, 07:28 PM
Don’t use the site if you don’t like the way it’s policed.

Ok

jakeshibs
22-01-2023, 07:37 PM
Not as low as the Gordon family have dragged the club to

what slaver, we are still in the premier league
mid table

we have been relegated, went 22 games were we couldn't beat the Yams, we have had it a lot worse, a lot bloody worse

jakeshibs
22-01-2023, 07:40 PM
Tom Farmer handed over the club in excellent order and in a great position to push on. Unfortunately RG appears to be running the club into the ground.

the playing side correct but disagree with the business side

Broxburn Greens

👏 👏 👏

Jones28
what slaver, we are still in the premier league
mid table

we have been relegated, went 22 games were we couldn't beat the Yams, we have had it a lot worse, a lot bloody worse

Oh good. It could be worse.

Gatecrasher
22-01-2023, 07:43 PM

The guys no got a clue, the decline in our club since he bought us is unbelievable, he needs to sell the club to HSL and let them pay off what's owed.

Victor
22-01-2023, 07:52 PM
I have plenty perspective and I was around during those dark days too.

Difference is Ron bought the club in a position of strength and from what I hear regularly on and off the park, it’s a shambles and there’s no leadership, direction, but more importantly love for football - all money - be all and end all !

Good folk have left or been removed, unqualified staff in positions, even today when speaking to a senior staff member (who was raging) apparently the staff joke about ‘Hibsing It’ if they make mistakes - what does that tell you about the inner culture at the club ?

What chance have you got changing mentality when staff run around quoting that FFS

Then you have got to ask why said ‘senior staff member’ allows their underlings to talk like that? I think that says more about them, rather than anything else

truehibernian
22-01-2023, 08:01 PM
Then you have got to ask why said ‘senior staff member’ allows their underlings to talk like that? I think that says more about them, rather than anything else

He does challenge it - it’s not a sacking offence however under any employment law I know of 👍 gets fed back up too 👍 shows the standards and shows the culture being allowed to develop though

CB Hibs 68
22-01-2023, 08:04 PM
The guys no got a clue, the decline in our club since he bought us is unbelievable, he needs to sell the club to HSL and let them pay off what's owed.

Is that even possible?

Gatecrasher
22-01-2023, 08:06 PM
Is that even possible?

I don't know and I don't really care, he just needs to go in my opinion. It's just not working.