PDA

View Full Version : Formation Changes

Torto7062
14-01-2023, 05:13 PM
Any stato's out there able to work out how many times we changed formation and how many players changed positions....
How can you get a rhythm going without consistency....

Trinity Hibee
14-01-2023, 05:16 PM
Can’t for the life of me understand why Mcgeady wasn’t out wide. Missed his impact and delivery from wide areas

NC1875
14-01-2023, 05:28 PM
His team selection and setup is more baffling by the week.

Absolute schoolboy stuff as well when we’re getting beat, chuck on as many strikers as you can and hope for the best.

I’ve backed Johnson and I know he has a terrible squad to choose from but he’s doing himself no favours.

Torto7062
14-01-2023, 05:37 PM
His team selection and setup is more baffling by the week.

Absolute schoolboy stuff as well when we’re getting beat, chuck on as many strikers as you can and hope for the best.

I’ve backed Johnson and I know he has a terrible squad to choose from but he’s doing himself no favours.

To be honest though it worked 😆😆😆

Eyrie
14-01-2023, 05:39 PM
Can’t for the life of me understand why Mcgeady wasn’t out wide. Missed his impact and delivery from wide areas

He should have been wide right after Fish went off as Campbell had no-one in front of him which limited our options on that side and meant we kept coming back to the left.

Hibeesforever
14-01-2023, 05:42 PM
He should have been wide right after Fish went off as Campbell had no-one in front of him which limited our options on that side and meant we kept coming back to the left.

Campbell out wide was horrendous...never tries to beat his man and get a cross in!

Torto7062
14-01-2023, 05:42 PM

The senior Pros never helped Campbell today

greenlex
14-01-2023, 10:54 PM
Campbell out wide was horrendous...never tries to beat his man and get a cross in!
Apart from the first goal when he played It to Nisbet.:greengrin

H18 SFR
15-01-2023, 10:38 AM

And the third goal last week.

Iain G
15-01-2023, 10:50 AM

Aye apart from that perfect pass from out wide 🤣

hibee-boys
15-01-2023, 10:54 AM

Yip, especially when you’ve got the likes of Stevenson and Campbell playing out wide. Neither have the ability to beat a man🤷🏼

J-C
15-01-2023, 11:09 AM
To be honest though it worked 😆😆😆

Long pass from Newell and Nisbet did the rest himself, Melkersen's movement created the space tbf but we shouldn't need to through 4 forwards on just in hope.

Unseen work
15-01-2023, 11:12 AM
A couple of things really confused me about the starting 11 yesterday;

Porteous starting centre mid - Brilliant at centre back last week and with Cadden out you’d think you’d want as little disruption to the back line as possible

Wingers - Youan on the left and McGeady on the right. It was the opposite last week, worked well and both got an assist.