PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids

Trinity Hibee
14-01-2023, 04:47 PM
Hope they enjoyed getting it up the DU fans after nisbets 2nd. Some of the behaviour from the Utd fans aimed at them was shocking after their goals. Basically forcing back the G4S barrier and all sorts of gestures aimed at young kids. Pathetic

HibbyAndy
14-01-2023, 04:50 PM
Hope they enjoyed getting it up the DU fans after nisbets 2nd. Some of the behaviour from the Utd fans aimed at them was shocking after their goals. Basically forcing back the G4S barrier and all sorts of gestures aimed at young kids. Pathetic

Yep absolutely disgusting behaviour

SaulGoodman
14-01-2023, 04:54 PM
Glad we’ve got CCTV, some things were defo thrown after the 1st.

percy veer
14-01-2023, 04:54 PM
Some idiot shouting fenian so and so to me and my son on the way home , from a fan of a club known formally as dundee hibernian ....strange bunch

GreenCastle
14-01-2023, 05:04 PM
Pretty poor planning for the club having the kids next to the away fans.

Even if it was a bunch of spotty teenage Utd fans they were still chucking stuff at the Hibs fans.

They moved the Hibs fans across but own goal from Hibs with poor planning. Yes of course Utd could behave better but kids / families shouldn’t be going to games and dealing with that.

Nakedmanoncrack
14-01-2023, 05:06 PM
Probably on a par with Aberdeen for being total fannies, saw that during first half utterly pathetic. Looked an unpoliced game, inside and out never saw a single one, could easily have turned nasty after, late equaliser quietening them & awful weather probably helped.

Trinity Hibee
14-01-2023, 05:15 PM
Probably on a par with Aberdeen for being total fannies, saw that during first half utterly pathetic. Looked an unpoliced game, inside and out never saw a single one, could easily have turned nasty after, late equaliser quietening them & awful weather probably helped.

Yeah couldn’t believe police weren’t involved to push the Utd fans back. Asking a steward to hold back 10 Utd fans is a disgrace.

Frazerbob
14-01-2023, 05:19 PM
Hibs clearly underestimated the size of the Utd support.

hibee
14-01-2023, 05:37 PM
Hibs clearly underestimated the size of the Utd support.

Surely we know how many tickets were sold or is there pay at the gate for away fans?

percy veer
14-01-2023, 06:03 PM
Yeah couldn’t believe police weren’t involved to push the Utd fans back. Asking a steward to hold back 10 Utd fans is a disgrace.

Steward should have got more stewards involved , hibs pay them to do a job .

HTD1875
14-01-2023, 06:10 PM
Amateur hour from hibs having kids sat right next to the away end, far bigger space between the two sets of fans and was required.

United fans were right across in folks faces after the first goal and the couple of hibs fans who pushed them back were thrown out absolutely ridiculous but suppose it’s easier than wading into the United end to throw out the trouble makers.

Trinity Hibee
14-01-2023, 06:11 PM
Steward should have got more stewards involved , hibs pay them to do a job .

Aye a minimum wage steward is really going to want to get involved with charged up football crowds.

sleeping giant
14-01-2023, 06:14 PM
Some of our hibs kids didn't do themselves proud either.
Bottles and drinks getting thrown into the UTD fans.

percy veer
14-01-2023, 06:19 PM
Aye a minimum wage steward is really going to want to get involved with charged up football crowds.

So why should hibs employ any stewards,there were 2 you coukd easily see needed chucked out.

HTD1875
14-01-2023, 06:29 PM
Some of our hibs kids didn't do themselves proud either.
Bottles and drinks getting thrown into the UTD fans.

Get it up them, dished out out all afternoon.

Sir David Gray
14-01-2023, 06:32 PM
Saw stuff being chucked in both directions, really disappointing and must have been quite upsetting for a lot of families (on both sides) to have been subjected to that kind of behaviour.

sleeping giant
14-01-2023, 06:37 PM
Get it up them, dished out out all afternoon.

Tbf I was down near the bottom so didn't see everything that was going on.
Had 2 first timers with me today too.

GreenCastle
14-01-2023, 06:41 PM
Hibs really need to have better disabled provision for wheelchair users in away end - sat at front in rain with pretty crap view.

Sir David Gray
14-01-2023, 06:50 PM
Hibs really need to have better disabled provision for wheelchair users in away end - sat at front in rain with pretty crap view.

Yep it's dreadful, must be one of the worst in Scotland for away fans. There is a wheelchair platform at the front of the upper tier but I don't think it's used except for Rangers, Celtic and Hearts.

Chorley Hibee
14-01-2023, 06:53 PM
Pathetic wannabe hardmen acting all tough to a section dedicated to families and children.

Hope they all got their ***** kicked outside.

Onceinawhile
14-01-2023, 08:29 PM

Same in the ffl tbf. Not really good enough.

The ones in the east are at least better.

Sir David Gray
14-01-2023, 08:41 PM
Same in the ffl tbf. Not really good enough.

The ones in the east are at least better.

The east is good, west is pretty good although if anyone stands up in front of you then your view isn't great.

The Famous Five and South are awful. There used to be space for a few chairs in the Famous Five upper tier but that was taken away a few years ago when they brought in the NHS hub idea and the lift became out of use.

overdrive
14-01-2023, 08:44 PM
The east is good, west is pretty good although if anyone stands up in front of you then your view isn't great.

The Famous Five and South are awful. There used to be space for a few chairs in the Famous Five upper tier but that was taken away a few years ago when they brought in the NHS hub idea and the lift became out of use.

The FF Upper has been back in use for about a year

Edit: my dad says the lift has been “done up” since the NHS/singing section put the disabled section out of use before.

Sir David Gray
14-01-2023, 09:13 PM
The FF Upper has been back in use for about a year

Edit: my dad says the lift has been “done up” since the NHS/singing section put the disabled section out of use before.

Ah right thanks for that I wasn't aware of that.

GreenCastle
14-01-2023, 09:23 PM
Yep it's dreadful, must be one of the worst in Scotland for away fans. There is a wheelchair platform at the front of the upper tier but I don't think it's used except for Rangers, Celtic and Hearts.

Is there a lift for disabled fans in South upper ?

Sir David Gray
14-01-2023, 09:39 PM
Is there a lift for disabled fans in South upper ?

There must be as I sat up there many years ago when the west stand was being renovated and we were all moved.