PDA

View Full Version : Youan

Davidhibs1875
08-01-2023, 08:28 AM
Wtf is this guy all about everyweek on instagram after we have been hammered especially vs Celtic and them posting videos of him megging other players embarrassing

Bridge hibs
08-01-2023, 08:33 AM
Here we go, another thread booting a player, ten pager coming up

JimBHibees
08-01-2023, 08:35 AM
Wtf is this guy all about everyweek on instagram after we have been hammered especially vs Celtic and them posting videos of him megging other players embarrassing

Who actually cares about this stuff

Brightside
08-01-2023, 08:36 AM
This thread is embarrassing

Pedantic_Hibee
08-01-2023, 08:37 AM

Agent/Agency at work, promoting one of their clients. Youan is also perfectly entitled to showcase his ability on social media to try and maximise his potential earnings from the game.

We’ve got far bigger fish to fry than a footballer uploading a highlights reel on his social media.

If I managed to complete a Maradona 7 at the age of forty whilst being filmed you can be sure as hell I’d have it on every single social media platform going. I still carry a pair of shinguards with me in my coat pocket just in case I get a phonecall from Lee Johnson or Didier Deschamps.

CapitalGreen
08-01-2023, 08:39 AM

Sounds like social media ain’t for you mate, maybe take a break from it if it’s impacting you negatively like this.

Jones28
08-01-2023, 08:40 AM
I’m not sure I’ve got the energy to give a **** about a player posting their personal highlights on their own social media accounts.

Maybe they’re too embarrassed to share the team highlights of us getting pumped by our biggest rivals?

Not In The Know
08-01-2023, 08:42 AM
Ffs let’s be realistic he’s a young lad, kids are right into phones and apps these days give him a break.

I’ve had my doubts about him but he’s coming onto his game.

These types of players with the right coaching can improve rapidly. Boyle & Sproule are good examples. IMHO he’s got the ability to be better than both.

Hes playing slightly above the performance level they were when they joined.

DIXIHIBS
08-01-2023, 08:48 AM

You should stay off instagram....simple

hibsbollah
08-01-2023, 08:55 AM
Youans been very good for 4 games now, a rare bright spark in our season, he can do what he likes on Insta as far as I’m concerned , it’s not like he’s stolen pennies from the poppy fund or anything.

cameronw-hfc
08-01-2023, 08:56 AM
Not sure it's a massive issue. I don't like it and would like someone to have a wee word with him, but it's just poor judgment on his part if anything imo.

DIXIHIBS
08-01-2023, 08:59 AM
Youngsters live their whole lives through social media, good and bad, its the way it is.

MWHIBBIES
08-01-2023, 09:01 AM
Youans been very good for 4 games now, a rare bright spark in our season, he can do what he likes on Insta as far as I’m concerned , it’s not like he’s stolen pennies from the poppy fund or anything.

tbh, he was woeful for weeks after a decent start. Bright spark in our season is a bit much IMO.

Although, who cares what he posts on instagram. If you don't like it, don't follow him.

H18 SFR
08-01-2023, 09:04 AM
What do so many contributors here utterly despise all things Hibs.

It’s exhausting.

hibsbollah
08-01-2023, 09:07 AM
tbh, he was woeful for weeks after a decent start. Bright spark in our season is a bit much IMO.

Although, who cares what he posts on instagram. If you don't like it, don't follow him.

Fair, Certainly a bright spark of the last few weeks.

Aldo
08-01-2023, 09:09 AM

Give it a rest FFS. Who cares. If it keeps his confidence high then so what!

Why is it embarrassing. If you’re not happy block him no wait all sports stars in fact everyone so you’ve nothing to moan about.