PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else wish game was today?

Up-the-slope
07-01-2023, 09:39 AM
I wish we were playing today - the waiting & suspense of what happens next reminds me of days before school exams (yes I can remember that far back) when just wanted it over what ever way it went.

The sooner we either bounce back from recent results and can look forward to an upward improvement..... or get horsed and force some kind of change the better. But the waiting and fractious arguing among support of what may happen or not is wearing

Hibernian Verse
07-01-2023, 09:40 AM
Nope my Mrs works a Sunday so I get peace and quiet to either attend the game or watch on Sky :wink:

Up-the-slope
07-01-2023, 11:32 AM
Nope my Mrs works a Sunday so I get peace and quiet to either attend the game or watch on Sky :wink:

Its the lack of peace and quiet between now and then im bothered about :greengrin

Stubbsy90+2
07-01-2023, 11:34 AM
Nope. I’d take it getting pushed further back :greengrin

Sir David Gray
07-01-2023, 11:36 AM
I'm quite happy getting to enjoy my Saturday afternoon and evening and then being grumpy again just in time for going back to work on Monday.

Donegal Hibby
07-01-2023, 11:47 AM
Don't mind a Friday night came with the floodlights on at Easter road though much prefer Hibs playing on a Saturday myself , it doesn't feel like a proper Saturday when we aren't playing and I'm never match fit on a Sunday anyway after my Saturday pints :greengrin

Carheenlea
07-01-2023, 12:18 PM
100% today.

Booked tickets for family trip to Pantomime on the Sunday and after being out the country since Livingstone game actually buzzing to get back despite the chaos.

Another weeks wait it is.