PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Vaughan

truehibernian
06-01-2023, 02:09 PM
Good Hibee, cracking BBC video about his determination getting back playing after four ACL injuries.

What a great wee player and a shining example of what inner strength and desire - with club and fan support - can achieve.

Bravo young man, bravo 👏 would love to see him play in a Hibs jersey, even if it’s in a benefit game.

Greencore
06-01-2023, 02:29 PM
Good Hibee, cracking BBC video about his determination getting back playing after four ACL injuries.

What a great wee player and a shining example of what inner strength and desire - with club and fan support - can achieve.

Bravo young man, bravo 👏 would love to see him play in a Hibs jersey, even if it’s in a benefit game.
Grew up with Lewis, good guy, family big hibs fans. He lived around the corner from Jay Shields.

Scorrie
06-01-2023, 08:25 PM
Played very well tonight for Raith v Dundee. The energy and determination and skill showed by some of these championship players puts some of ours to shame. I hope we have scouts in the Scottish leagues as there is some decent players there. Luke McGowan at Dundee a good example

tonyrougier123
07-01-2023, 03:36 AM
Played very well tonight for Raith v Dundee. The energy and determination and skill showed by some of these championship players puts some of ours to shame. I hope we have scouts in the Scottish leagues as there is some decent players there. Luke McGowan at Dundee a good example

We are quickly forgetting how hard and stubborn the championship is.
All these players striving and trying to either win promotion or make the step up,some good hard working grafters in that league.

MWHIBBIES
07-01-2023, 07:06 AM
We are quickly forgetting how hard and stubborn the championship is.
All these players striving and trying to either win promotion or make the step up,some good hard working grafters in that league.

Was similar comments before we played Arbroath in the cup last season. They were dreadful and we won easily. A few decent players but mostly well below Hibs standard.

Scotty Leither
07-01-2023, 08:18 AM
Was similar comments before we played Arbroath in the cup last season. They were dreadful and we won easily. A few decent players but mostly well below Hibs standard.

Correct. The standard in that game last night was appalling.

green day
07-01-2023, 08:33 AM
I have a mate that lives round the corner from where he was brought up - he has nothing but good things to say about him, a lovely guy from a good family.

He has had awful luck with both knees, but just keeps bouncing back - I hope he manages to get a good injury free run from now.

Onceinawhile
07-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Wouldn't mind looking at the boy connelly for raith. Think he's on 14 or 15 gals in all competitions and 9 or 10 in the league. Not bad for a wide player.

Green Man
07-01-2023, 02:12 PM
I didn’t realise Lewis Vaughan was a Hibee. I remember Shaughan McGuigan from the Terrace podcast talking about how emotional it was to see him making his comeback for Raith, that’s a horrendous injury record he’s had.

KdyHby
11-01-2023, 03:54 PM
Rovers have just announced that Lewis is getting a testimonial year this year

https://www.raithrovers.net/rrfc-news?id=59403

HendoDelivered
11-01-2023, 04:14 PM
The boy Tiffony at Jags is a player

The_Exile
11-01-2023, 05:59 PM
Hell of a story and so unlucky to have 4 of them, unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable, and to still be lacing his boots up to play is an inspiration.

On a somewhat related note, that championship is the best league in the world in my opnion (not talent wise obviously, but just pure old fashioned football brilliance), it's a fantastic leage this year and it's bloody criminal we don't get highlights outside the stuff on youtube.