PDA

View Full Version : One small difference

Diclonius
02-01-2023, 04:31 PM
Noticed this at the game today and while I might be reading too much into it, it's symbolic of how we are run.

Hearts big screen: tweets from fans, photos from the match, team lineup and goal/yellow card indicators throughout the game. A couple of small sponsors but that's it.

Hibs big screen: some pre match stuff inc the teams, and goal announcements. Otherwise, wall-to-wall advertising.

dp00
02-01-2023, 04:35 PM
Its not anywhere near the top of the list of things needing fixed but I’ve said for a while the big screens haven’t really enhanced the match experience … there just full of adverts and the odd replay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steven79
02-01-2023, 04:38 PM
Its not anywhere near the top of the list of things needing fixed but I’ve said for a while the big screens haven’t really enhanced the match experience … there just full of adverts and the odd replay

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAll about £££ at Easter Road now and the the playing side is just pissing the money against the wall.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Unseen work
02-01-2023, 04:40 PM
Probably for the best we don’t show our fans tweets 😅🤣

tonyrougier123
02-01-2023, 04:41 PM
Commercial juggernaut! 😏

Money for the club essential, however the failure to connect with the support and put out a decent team is blindingly obvious.

What are hibbies on the board saying about the state of the football dept?
Letting us down badly,second best in Edinburgh and it’s getting bigger that gap as we let them slip in front of us without even a whimper of fight!

Carheenlea
02-01-2023, 05:07 PM
The VAR machine in the middle of the Hearts support.

That’s going to ensure a impartial environment for referees to make decisions. Move ours to front row of East I say.

judas
02-01-2023, 05:10 PM
Noticed this at the game today and while I might be reading too much into it, it's symbolic of how we are run.

Hearts big screen: tweets from fans, photos from the match, team lineup and goal/yellow card indicators throughout the game. A couple of small sponsors but that's it.

Hibs big screen: some pre match stuff inc the teams, and goal announcements. Otherwise, wall-to-wall advertising.

Eh?!?!

BoomtownHibees
02-01-2023, 05:13 PM
Big screens out

Bobby's Cinema
02-01-2023, 05:26 PM
:greengrin

snedzuk
02-01-2023, 11:27 PM

Maybe we could hook up with an asterisk company.

Not In The Know
02-01-2023, 11:32 PM
All about £££ at Easter Road now and the the playing side is just pissing the money against the wall.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

i can’t believe the club are getting grief for raising money. ***ssake.

Not In The Know
02-01-2023, 11:37 PM
The VAR machine in the middle of the Hearts support.

That’s going to ensure a impartial environment for referees to make decisions. Move ours to front row of East I say.

yeah laughed at that. What it does highlight, is the gross incompetence of the spfl administration.

if the gunts in their tiny stadium can’t allow space around the var station, remove some seats.

cocopops1875
03-01-2023, 04:24 AM
Unfortunately we don’t have the benefit of the fan who drops whatever is required to keep us showing profit each year like they have, I’m also assuming FOH cash now goes into playing budget (or takes on other costs which in turn allows a bigger playing budget) so this is how we are trying to keep up.

I’m not saying our revenue increase is being spent well that’s a whole other issue but it’s financially trying to keep us in the same ballpark as them