PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Leeann Dempster

Torto7062
02-01-2023, 04:13 PM
Anyone agree, get shot of the that at the top and get L.D back

Vault Boy
02-01-2023, 04:13 PM
No chance whilst Gordon is in charge. And I don’t blame her.

Really miss her leadership, professionalism, and compassion.

blackpoolhibs
02-01-2023, 04:14 PM
Centre half or midfield?

Scorrie
02-01-2023, 04:14 PM
She’s top of the Championship with Queens Park. Could potentially pass us going the other way at the end of the season

Pretty Boy
02-01-2023, 04:15 PM
Dempster and Mathie both doing well elsewhere but we have 'the best owner Scottish football has ever seen' so time to keep the faith.

GreenCastle
02-01-2023, 04:16 PM
She went back to be closer to family did she not ?

HendoDelivered
02-01-2023, 04:16 PM
She wouldn’t touch us with a bargepole

MWHIBBIES
02-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Yeah, clearly downhill since she left. Shambolic club.

CMac1988
02-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Always felt she was pushed out. Her time has come and gone... That said the Gordon's aren't the answer and **** knows what Kensall does. That hospitality will be emptier than the renders soon enough.

chrisski33
02-01-2023, 04:19 PM
not a chance she'll come back

Jones28
02-01-2023, 04:20 PM
CEO’s don’t often have overly long life expectancies.

Bring back Leeann? Maybe.

Get Kensall to **** and find someone better? Absolutely.

Since90+2
02-01-2023, 04:21 PM
She'll not come back whilst Gordon is owner.

CL0762
02-01-2023, 04:22 PM
I remember when the podcasts spoke to Ron and I asked him about the ‘Hibs minded’ staff that left and he said it was all about professionalising the club.

Major lol at that.

Vault Boy
02-01-2023, 04:24 PM
I remember when the podcasts spoke to Ron and I asked him about the ‘Hibs minded’ staff that left and he said it was all about professionalising the club.

Major lol at that.

One of the most embarrassingly out of touch things that loon has said. Staff turnover has never been higher and the club is being run like a capricious dictatorship.

And it wasn’t lost on a number of ex-staff either. They heard it.

Waxy
02-01-2023, 04:29 PM
Doubt she would come back.
Take it she’s still at Queens Park?
I dont want to say what i’m thinking.

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2023, 04:31 PM
Thing is the part she was in charge of was a shambles - that’s the bit the club are doing right at the moment.

dp00
02-01-2023, 04:36 PM
Dempster and Mathie both doing well elsewhere but we have 'the best owner Scottish football has ever seen' so time to keep the faith.

Mathie especially was an easy scape goat and a way for the club to get Gordon Jnr in on the sly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Alf
02-01-2023, 04:39 PM
She’s top of the Championship with Queens Park. Could potentially pass us going the other way at the end of the seasonChrist .. :-(

It's no even funny anymore...

RIP
02-01-2023, 04:40 PM
The campaign to change the management structure at Hibs was energetic and successful. Her recruitment was the first step in those changes and her subsequent signings of Craig, Mathie and Stubbs all served us well.

It's no surprise that Leeann and Graeme are both succeeding in their new posts. They have all the brains and experience required to dramatically improve the fortunes of their respective clubs.

It's also no surprise that when they left Hibs, we fell apart. Rookie owner, Rookie CEO, Owner's Rookie son in charge of recruitment and Manager and players unsuited to the SPL.

Maybe it's time for Hibs Supporters to launch another campaign like we did in 2013?

hhibs
02-01-2023, 04:44 PM
Thing is the part she was in charge of was a shambles - that’s the bit the club are doing right at the moment.

Indeed people have short memories,her commercial performance was dire.

raeburnhibs
02-01-2023, 04:46 PM

Behave, the club was a professionally run organisation not the shambles it is now and who gives a flying one about enhanced hospitality in any case; extra money? what is the point if it is all being squandered on disastrous signings

Rick Rude
02-01-2023, 05:02 PM

Spot on. It's a George Craig type we need. Someone experienced to oversee the whole football side.

RIP
02-01-2023, 05:29 PM

She was our Chief Executive in charge of both the football operation and the commercial operation. However under the latter, two board members and two club managers tended to make that their focus.

Her primary focus was improving the football side.

At Hibs, the current CEO is failing on the most important part of his job. At Queens Park Leeann is succeeding in spectacular fashion.

Vault Boy
02-01-2023, 05:31 PM
She was our Chief Executive in charge of both the football operation and the commercial operation. However under the latter, two board members and two club managers tended to make that their focus.

Her primary focus was improving the football side.

At Hibs, the current CEO is failing on the most important part of his job. At Queens Park Leeann is succeeding in spectacular fashion.

Exactly.

What has our roaring commercial success really brought us? We’re bottom of the form table yet our financial management is so poor that we can’t make any signings until we unload a bunch of expensive dead weight. Give me Leeann any day.

Carheenlea
02-01-2023, 05:33 PM
Exactly.

What has our roaring commercial success really brought us? We’re bottom of the form table yet our financial management is so poor that we can’t make any signings until we unload a bunch of expensive dead weight. Give me Leeann any day.

100%

Northernhibee
02-01-2023, 05:33 PM
No chance whilst Gordon is in charge. And I don’t blame her.

Really miss her leadership, professionalism, and compassion.
Yep.

Just_Jimmy
02-01-2023, 05:34 PM
Thing is the part she was in charge of was a shambles - that’s the bit the club are doing right at the moment.I agree, but the part that really matters is back in 2013.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

truehibernian

She saw what was happening and rightly left - brilliant CEO and our most successful one. It’s football that matters.

BILLYHIBS
Yeah, clearly downhill since she left. Shambolic club.

What happened to getting behind the club and the players on the pitch ?

Seem to remember she appointed her pal to high position who redirected our funds to Glasgow City ?

Allant1981
02-01-2023, 05:35 PM
We're folk not calling for LD to go during her time here also?

Carheenlea
02-01-2023, 05:35 PM
LD did say herself that she felt 5 years was about the lifespan of a CEO before things start to feel stale.

Kensell’s not been with us 5 years already has he? Don’t know where the time goes.

HIBS NUTS
02-01-2023, 05:38 PM
She saw what was happening and rightly left - brilliant CEO and our most successful one. It’s football that matters.

thats made up nonsense,she left to be nearer family problems.
She has said so since.
Hibs are rubbish, recruitment horrific.
but let’s not make things up.

Vault Boy
02-01-2023, 05:41 PM
She has said so since.

That was certainly the public facing line, yes. I wouldn’t be so sure that was the primary motivator, though.

green day
02-01-2023, 05:42 PM
I liked Dempster, but the commercial side was a shambles, the stadium was a mess and hospitality was horrible - and she appointed her pal from Glasgow City to be in charge of sales or something which, to me, felt like a "jobs for the girls" appointment - and ultimately that didnt work out.

She was CEO when we won the cup, but lets not pretend that everything was rosy or that we properly capitalised on the cup win.

truehibernian
02-01-2023, 05:43 PM
She has said so since.

👍 no bother, you believe that party line if you wish 😊

Unseen work
02-01-2023, 05:44 PM
Leeanne wasn’t short of her critics before she left the club.

Her and Mathie were criticised quite heavily on here for numerous issues

As always in football fans always want better and sometimes don’t realise what they’ve got

Jim44
02-01-2023, 05:46 PM

Minor point….. it’s all about football on the park. Anyway, that’s academic…… I know for a fact that LD would not accept a position at Hibs in the near or distant future.

madhatter
02-01-2023, 05:47 PM
No. Can't keep looking back.

Colr
02-01-2023, 05:49 PM

The first and biggest of Gordon’s dumb moves was getting rid of her. Teams under her management are a success.

Instead we have Ron’s nepo baby!

Stubbsy90+2
02-01-2023, 05:49 PM
Mathie especially was an easy scape goat and a way for the club to get Gordon Jnr in on the sly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:agree:

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if that was the thought process for Ron. Seen an opportunity to get his laddie a gig that he has no ****ing business being in and took it.

Colr
02-01-2023, 05:50 PM

Major lol at that.

I would like to see what fees Ron’s charging the club.

Since90+2
02-01-2023, 05:52 PM
LD did say herself that she felt 5 years was about the lifespan of a CEO before things start to feel stale.

Kensell’s not been with us 5 years already has he? Don’t know where the time goes.

I've held back criticising Kensell as IMO the manager is the main man at the club but I think now is the time to ask questions.

We've not heard a peep out of him for months and his vision for the club.

Torto7
02-01-2023, 05:53 PM
She was flat out awful at bringing in commercial revenue the main part of her job and Easter Road was turning into a bit of a dump. She's a nice person Leanne but Hibs now have Archibald working in the circles she could never reach. Commercially the club is far better now.

What Leanne did have was a good nose for recruiting suitable football appointments. I don't think she would be interested in a watered down version of her previous job though.

Jim44
02-01-2023, 05:59 PM
She was flat out awful at bringing in commercial revenue the main part of her job and Easter Road was turning into a bit of a dump. She's a nice person Leanne but Hibs now have Archibald working in the circles she could never reach. Commercially the club is far better now.

What Leanne did have was a good nose for recruiting suitable football appointments. I don't think she would be interested in a watered down version of her previous job though.

“Commercially the club is far better now.” …. big f*****ng deal. What is commerciality doing for the most important part of HFC….. sod all.

truehibernian
02-01-2023, 05:59 PM
Minor point….. it’s all about football on the park. Anyway, that’s academic…… I know for a fact that LD would not accept a position at Hibs in the near or distant future.

And that’s the crux Jim - she was a very successful CEO that galvanised the club on the park, admittedly there was bad days. But you don’t throw the baby out with the bath water and if off the park required adjustment then you get someone in to do that, not bin the CEO because the club isn’t realising it’s potential - it’s collaborative- and Ron doesn’t have a clue about Scottish football and a collaborative approach to things. His way of you’re toast - and he’ll hide again, do a Zoom call to appease, say it’s a bigger project - all the while he better gear up for days at Firrhill, Somerset Park, and the Caley Stadium. That’s where he is taking this club.

I’m hurting today, admittedly, but I’m steadfast in the fact Ron Gordon is killing this club. Everything I hear, everything I know, tells me that. And it’s in plain sight too.

I love this football club - through thick and thin - but he needs to go.

Torto7
02-01-2023, 06:00 PM
“Commercially the club is far better now.” …. big f*****ng deal. What is commerciality doing for the most important part of HFC….. sod all.

It's a very big part of her role.

Since90+2
02-01-2023, 06:02 PM

It's not either or.

loanheadhibby
02-01-2023, 06:06 PM
Leeanne wasn’t short of her critics before she left the club.

Her and Mathie were criticised quite heavily on here for numerous issues

As always in football fans always want better and sometimes don’t realise what they’ve got

Exactly, she’s had her shot. As others said, she pointed out 5 years for a CEO was enough.

Give the boy Burrows from Motherwell the gig. Knows the Scottish game, seems to handle himself well also.

truehibernian
02-01-2023, 06:08 PM
It's not either or.

It can be both - the club employed Billy Lowe to reinvigorate the hospitality- it worked. LD would and could delegate these things. To say she left for personal reasons as a poster suggested is - in his words - nonsense.

She saw the writing on the wall, her position became unworkable and untenable from what I heard (and posted at the time).

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2023, 06:31 PM
She was giving sponsorship away for free and sacked Neil Lennon.

Queens Park are loaded at their level - anyone could do that job.

truehibernian
02-01-2023, 06:32 PM
She was giving sponsorship away for free and sables Neil Lennon.

Were we ever horsed in a derby under her ?

truehibernian
02-01-2023, 06:34 PM

And did you ever worry about screens and a nice pint during those years ?

Since90+2
02-01-2023, 06:35 PM

Also overseen the best period in the clubs history in about 50 years.

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2023, 06:36 PM
Also overseen the best period in the clubs history in about 50 years.

The years in the championship?

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2023, 06:36 PM

Get her in as manager then? Was she in charge when we blew 2nd place?

truehibernian
02-01-2023, 06:38 PM

My man, if you wouldn’t swap those years, there’s no hope for ya 👍

Colr

Motherwell finished 2nd twice when she was in charge there!!

andyf5

She has a proven track record of success with football clubs. Others on this thread have pointed out the areas she was not so good at but overall the club would have been better with her still here. She will never come back. Sacking our manager is not the answer as the problems lie elsewhere.

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2023, 06:39 PM
Motherwell finished 2nd twice when she was in charge there!!

Think they finished 2nd while she was here.

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2023, 06:39 PM
My man, if you wouldn’t swap those years, there’s no hope for ya 👍

I’d rather not spend 3 years down there.

truehibernian
02-01-2023, 06:41 PM
I’d rather not spend 3 years down there.

European football, cup win, finals, unity and community - okay then 👍

eastmainsmsh
02-01-2023, 06:42 PM
Owen Coyle as well both doing magic at queens

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2023, 06:43 PM
European football, cup win, finals, unity and community - okay then 👍

Cup win brought the unity - that was already drifting while she was still here though (look at the Lennon split of the fan base we still have).

No doubt she deserves some credit but she gets far too many pats on the back for stuff that wasn’t in her control.

WhileTheChief..
02-01-2023, 06:46 PM

Yup, the Lennon situation was entirely down to her.

Also, she never seemed that keen when RG took over. It always felt that she was only there for the handover then she'd be off.

Sir David Gray
02-01-2023, 06:47 PM
I'd take Leeann Dempster back in a heartbeat. I don't see how she would ever work under Ron Gordon though.

truehibernian
02-01-2023, 06:48 PM
Cup win brought the unity - that was already drifting while she was still here though (look at the Lennon split of the fan base we still have).

No doubt she deserves some credit but she gets far too many pats on the back for stuff that wasn’t in her control.

I give up 👍 we will agree to differ - best CEO in our lifetime in my opinion. Knew football too 👍 and recruiting players

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2023, 06:49 PM
I give up 👍 we will agree to differ - best CEO in our lifetime in my opinion. Knew football too 👍 and recruiting players

Think we’ll have to. Not happy she was in charge of recruitment though.

LewysGot2
02-01-2023, 06:50 PM

Also, she never seemed that keen when RG took over. It always felt that she was only there for the handover then she'd be off.

The Lennon situation was a lot of his own making…things were not right. Going missing after defeats, Kamberigate, not always turning up to work and leaving Parker to cover…she may have pulled the trigger but he loaded a lot of the ammunition himself

Rick Rude
02-01-2023, 06:51 PM

3-1 at home against a bottom of the table hearts team just before covid stopped the league count?

Northernhibee
02-01-2023, 06:55 PM
I’d take Petrie back as well. If we’re going to sign utter dross, at least we wouldn’t be spending good money in doing so.

Since90+2
02-01-2023, 06:56 PM
The years in the championship?

Aye. Of course.

Is It On....
02-01-2023, 07:09 PM

Neil Lennon effectively sacked himself (reputedly with derogatory language) so he could get the vacant role at Celtic

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2023, 07:10 PM
Neil Lennon effectively sacked himself so he could getvyhe vacant role a Celtic

I’m no defender of Lennon but there was no vacancy at the time.

Mcbizz1998
02-01-2023, 07:14 PM

Major lol at that.

She is a clever woman, and that’s why she won’t be back here working for Ron Gordon.

Edit - sorry never meant to quote you on my reply [emoji846]

Is It On....
02-01-2023, 07:17 PM

Fair enough but he "left" Hibs at the start of Feb 2019 and was nicely in place to takeover over from Brendan Rodgers at the end of Feb 2019. What an amazing coincidence 🤔

Since90+2
02-01-2023, 07:19 PM
Fair enough but he "left" Hibs at the start of Feb 2019 and was nicely in place to takeover over from Brendan Rodgers at the end of Feb 2019. What an amazing coincidence 🤔

It's as if talks with Rodgers leaving didn't happen in advance. Probably got the call on the Monday and by the Tuesday he was appointed.

Montford
02-01-2023, 07:26 PM

The Leicester manager was due to get sacked(in the summer) but they kept him on. Hence Lennons disappearance in May that year
This meant Rogers stayed for nearly a season longer
When it was certain he was going I’ve no doubt Lawell tapped up Lennon
Who then left 2 months before the gig so PL didn’t have to pay compensation

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2023, 07:34 PM

Was it? I thought it was December/January that he left.

MWHIBBIES
02-01-2023, 07:39 PM

Lennon well deserved it. We were absolutely gash under him, with a big budget.

MWHIBBIES
02-01-2023, 07:42 PM

Not Neil getting 2 wins in 14? Entirely her? LMAO

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2023, 07:43 PM

LD was in charge of all that though…

JammyDoidger
02-01-2023, 07:44 PM
There will be no one outspoken in an important role whilst the Gordon's are in charge, yes men only..bully's, think they know it all when they know **** all.

CapitalGreen
02-01-2023, 07:45 PM

We weren’t gash the whole time. We became gash when Mathie replaced McGinn, McGeouch and Allan with Mallan, Milligan and Hyndman.

Chuck Rhoades
02-01-2023, 08:50 PM

She crapped the bed after she binned most of Hibs senior staff. She should have stuck with Lennon rather than binning that Ibrox Kamberi jeremy hunt. She left us to rot!

MWHIBBIES
02-01-2023, 08:56 PM
She crapped the bed after she binned most of Hibs senior staff. She should have stuck with Lennon rather than binning that Ibrox Kamberi jeremy hunt. She left us to rot!

He won 2 in 14. He deserved to go. Why should she have kept him?

Chuck Rhoades
02-01-2023, 09:18 PM
He won 2 in 14. He deserved to go. Why should she have kept him?

You’ve concentrate on his worst spell at a fantastic spell? Typical Hibs.net fan!

Mantis Toboggan
02-01-2023, 09:23 PM
Get back someone that did well once cos they will defo do the same again. Genius

Glory Lurker
02-01-2023, 09:25 PM
You’ve concentrate on his worst spell at a fantastic spell? Typical Hibs.net fan!

His fantastic spell was four months long.

Chuck Rhoades
02-01-2023, 09:34 PM
Get back someone that did well once cos they will defo do the same again. Genius

Like Dempster?

WhileTheChief..
02-01-2023, 09:50 PM
Not Neil getting 2 wins in 14? Entirely her? LMAO

Eh? Naw. I never said anything remotely like that. Stop making things up.

Lennon leaving was on her 100%. (As was giving her mate the senior marketing role. Ridiculous that was allowed to happen, costing us a fortune.)

Kamberi was greeting like a bairn cause Lennon had a go because he was playing gash for weeks and not scoring.

LD stuck up for Kamberi and emptied Lennon.

If only we had someone like him in charge now.....

MWHIBBIES
02-01-2023, 11:51 PM

Lennon leaving was on her 100%. (As was giving her mate the senior marketing role. Ridiculous that was allowed to happen, costing us a fortune.)

Kamberi was greeting like a bairn cause Lennon had a go because he was playing gash for weeks and not scoring.

We'd be on a very similar run mate, he was absolutely dreadful without Alan Stubbs' players.

Lennon without McGinn and McGeouch was no better than Lee Johnson is now.

I also think she was quite right to defend Kamberi. Lennons job to get more from him. At that point, he hadn't been gash for weeks, and started the season with 8 goals, 5 assists in 12 games.

The Modfather
03-01-2023, 07:43 AM

Lennon singled out Kamberi and continued to single him most weeks, yet was quiet as a mouse when it came to taking any responsibility himself. It looked like he decided to chuck Kamberi under the bus out of self preservation.

Is it any coincidence Celtc were all conquering and excellent at recruiting under Rodger’s, a shambles and blew 10 in a row under Lennon, and are now back to all conquering and great recruitment under Lennon’s replacement, Postecoglu.

Brightside
03-01-2023, 08:20 AM
The club was a shambles commercially under LD. but the football dept was fairly well ran. It’s flipped the other way now. All we are missing is a proper Director of Football.

BoomtownHibees
03-01-2023, 08:22 AM
The club was a shambles commercially under LD. but the football dept was fairly well ran. It’s flipped the other way now. All we are missing is a proper Director of Football.

I’m no sure that’s all that’s missing

Brightside
03-01-2023, 08:25 AM

If you let the DoF actually do his job it takes away the shambles we’ve had in recruitment. Ron / Ian /Ben should have no input to transfers.

BoomtownHibees
03-01-2023, 08:26 AM
If you let the DoF actually do his job it takes away the shambles we’ve had in recruitment. Ron / Ian /Ben should have no input to transfers.

I agree but think there’s a lot more than that needed to fix the current mess

Pretty Boy
03-01-2023, 08:26 AM

A proper Director of Football (which should have been one of the 1st appointments made after Mathie was emptied) would take the lead on sorting the other issues though.

They would, or at least should, have the power to rip up the recruitment policy and system, clarify the pathways for young players to make the transition to the first team as the current development side is notable only for never actually playing football and work with a head coach to start us back on the route of signing not just the right type of players but also the right type of characters. Not just scapegoating him for yesterday but we shouldn't be touching guys like McKirdy with a bargepole.

BoomtownHibees
03-01-2023, 08:29 AM
A proper Director of Football (which should have been one of the 1st appointments made after Mathie was emptied) would take the lead on sorting the other issues though.

They would, or at least should, have the power to rip up the recruitment policy and system, clarify the pathways for young players to make the transition to the first team as the current development side is notable only for never actually playing football and work with a head coach to start is back on the route of signing not just the right type of players but also the right type of characters. Not just scapegoating him for yesterday but we shouldn't be touching guys like McKirdy with a bargepole.

Don’t disagree with any of that. It would be a good starting point

buktapurple79
03-01-2023, 10:14 AM

Agree, couldnae stand LD's love-in with Budget, don't need her back but we do need a proper recruitment strategy.

WestStandWillie
03-01-2023, 10:27 AM
This fascination with looking back rather than forward is positively vomit inducing.

madhatter
03-01-2023, 10:33 AM
This fascination with looking back rather than forward is positively vomit inducing.

Think it's part of the problem. As a fan base we lose our minds when things go bad and rather than look to reinvigorate and push forward we harp back to the good old days.

Things weren't perfect under Dempster but that's what people have in their heads. We were lucky, Boyle, Fyvie, McGeouch, McGinn and Allan all signed for next to nothing. That's not Leeann, that was more George Craig and a massive slice of luck.

It's like a freak occurrence. Especially for Hibs.

We need to move forward. We need to do it a whole lot better than we are but we need to do it.

He's here!
03-01-2023, 10:46 AM

In what way are they loaded? They only turned professional in 2019. Their progress since then has been admirable and on current evidence there's a good chance they'll be swapping leagues with us next season.

BoomtownHibees
03-01-2023, 10:47 AM
In what way are they loaded? They only turned professional in 2019. Their progress since then has been admirable and on current evidence there's a good chance they'll be swapping leagues with us next season.

They made a fair bit of cash from selling Hampden to the SFA I think

Danderhall Hibs
03-01-2023, 10:49 AM

I think it was around £5m they got for selling Hampden to the SFA.

Smartie
03-01-2023, 11:02 AM
A fish rots from the head.

I struggle to see how we get anything right below this owner. He is who he is and what he is and that will always shine through the rest of the club.

We can argue for Kensall to get punted, we can argue for Ian Gordon to get punted, we can appoint a world class director of football. All of this plays into the American hire and fire, head on a stick, "blame the person" mindset.

That world class director of football then needs to have adequate resource and the freedom to get on with his job, which is where I'm pretty sure he - or anyone else - would be doomed to fail under the current regime at Hibs.

We'll probably still manage to attract folk whilst we chuck money at it, but we'll start to properly struggle when the money runs out.

Pretty Boy
03-01-2023, 11:06 AM
A fish rots from the head.

I struggle to see how we get anything right below this owner. He is who he is and what he is and that will always shine through the rest of the club.

We can argue for Kensall to get punted, we can argue for Ian Gordon to get punted, we can appoint a world class director of football. All of this plays into the American hire and fire, head on a stick, "blame the person" mindset.

That world class director of football then needs to have adequate resource and the freedom to get on with his job, which is where I'm pretty sure he - or anyone else - would be doomed to fail under the current regime at Hibs.

We'll probably still manage to attract folk whilst we chuck money at it, but we'll start to properly struggle when the money runs out.

How deep are Ron's pockets? It seems difficult to get a handle on his personal wealth but the stories from when he first appeared seem to suggest it's not in the same league as someone like STF.

The biggest spend thus far has been on hospitality, which will generate guaranteed revenue, but it was financed by putting the club back into external debt.