PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Hibs - Dundee

Tim80
29-12-2022, 06:51 PM
In the weekend of January 14th we want to visit Hibs vs Dundee. When looking for tickets the first available match is on January 28th.
Does anyone know how and when I should be able to buy tickets for the Dundee match?

Thanks Tim

Tambo
29-12-2022, 07:14 PM
They will be On sale soon, I have hotel and train booked for this weekend but finances looking like will have to give it a miss.

Tim80
29-12-2022, 08:32 PM
They will be On sale soon, I have hotel and train booked for this weekend but finances looking like will have to give it a miss.

Thats unfortunate.
My flight and hotel booked. Just waiting for the ticket:)

Eyrie
29-12-2022, 10:07 PM
In the weekend of January 14th we want to visit Hibs vs Dundee. When looking for tickets the first available match is on January 28th.
Does anyone know how and when I should be able to buy tickets for the Dundee match?

Thanks Tim

A quick heads up.

We're playing Dundee United that day, not Dundee who are their neighbours and rivals. Dundee United fans wouldn't appreciate you getting it wrong if you're in the pub with them.

Tim80
30-12-2022, 08:01 AM
A quick heads up.

We're playing Dundee United that day, not Dundee who are their neighbours and rivals. Dundee United fans wouldn't appreciate you getting it wrong if you're in the pub with them.

Thanks for the advice, not sure if they would forgive my ignorance :)

Oscar T Grouch
30-12-2022, 08:35 AM
United sell direct to away fans. There should be news soon of when they’re available, they will be e-tickets or print at home so they tend to go on sale a couple of weeks before the game.

H18 SFR
30-12-2022, 08:40 AM
United sell direct to away fans. There should be news soon of when they’re available, they will be e-tickets or print at home so they tend to go on sale a couple of weeks before the game.

The game is at Easter Road surely after we lost there the last round of fixtures?

Tim80
30-12-2022, 10:33 AM
The game is at Easter Road surely after we lost there the last round of fixtures?

I am not coming for Dundee United. Visiting Hibs from the Netherlands. So when will the tickets for home fans be for sale? For some reason I do not see this match on the ticketing site.

BS44
30-12-2022, 11:08 AM
I am not coming for Dundee United. Visiting Hibs from the Netherlands. So when will the tickets for home fans be for sale? For some reason I do not see this match on the ticketing site.

Tickets for the Dun Utd match are available online now. Are you registered on the ticket site?

Tim80
30-12-2022, 11:17 AM
Yes, just got my tickets. East stand area 43! Good?? :)

linlithgowhibbie
30-12-2022, 02:07 PM
Yes, just got my tickets. East stand area 43! Good?? :)
S43 has great views

Glory Lurker
30-12-2022, 02:21 PM
A quick heads up.

Acht, really they're just like America and Canada or Australia and New Zealand, pretty much the same thing and both happy to be so.

Edit: Perhaps the OP is a year ahead of us in time and actually correct in what (s)he's saying? 😭

Tim80
30-12-2022, 03:46 PM
S43 has great views

Great!

Eyrie
30-12-2022, 06:03 PM
Acht, really they're just like America and Canada or Australia and New Zealand, pretty much the same thing and both happy to be so.

Edit: Perhaps the OP is a year ahead of us in time and actually correct in what (s)he's saying? 😭

You left out Belgium and the Netherlands :offski:

Tim80
30-12-2022, 07:21 PM
You left out Belgium and the Netherlands :offski:

Haha. Don't start :)