PDA

View Full Version : Ticket office

Ringothedog
28-12-2022, 06:45 AM
Emailed the ticket office last night at 18:45 but not expecting a reply until today. Mel from the ticket office replied at 22:20 with the problem resolved. Again the ticket office have excelled themselves.

Trinity Hibee
28-12-2022, 06:47 AM
Always hear good things about the ticket office service and mel’s name always seems to appear in a positive light. Some response time

Tarrahib
28-12-2022, 07:05 AM
Always hear good things about the ticket office service and mel’s name always seems to appear in a positive light. Some response time
All the staff in the office are very helpful. Mel has sorted out numerous problems for us (mostly my ignorance) A big thank you once again to all the Hibernian staff.

gbhibby
28-12-2022, 08:00 AM
Emailed the ticket office last night at 18:45 but not expecting a reply until today. Mel from the ticket office replied at 22:20 with the problem resolved. Again the ticket office have excelled themselves.
Emailed the ticket office at 9.00pm one evening got a reply
within 5 mins with a resolution to the problem. Won't hear any criticism from me.

Sir David Gray
28-12-2022, 08:04 AM
Posted this last night on another thread;

A huge thanks to Mel in the ticket office who replied to my email earlier tonight (before they even reopen) and my tickets are being sorted out at their end.

An excellent service.

Pretty Boy
28-12-2022, 08:19 AM
Best performing customer facing department at the club by a distance and they have been consistently so for years.

Always helpful, always friendly even when you know they are stressed and busy and most of the time they resolves issues promptly.

I was surprised to see so much emphasis placed on the TO in the questions in the latest club survey. I don't have a bad word to say about them.

LeithMike
28-12-2022, 08:21 AM
I had issues adding a ticket for the cup derby for my son’s season ticket last night. Emailed ticket office at 5:30pm and then sorted within 10 minutes.

It’s not something you really expect when you send an email - you think you’ll do well to hear back within a week but to get a response within 5 minutes and the issue sorted is exemplary customer service.

I don’t think our automated system is brilliant but it is backed up by brilliant customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aljo7-0
28-12-2022, 08:38 AM
Can't agree more. I had an issue with my season ticket renewal. Could not work out how to sort it online, an email to the ticket office and it was sorted over a weekend. Great service.

overdrive
28-12-2022, 08:45 AM
Although I agree that the ticket office provides excellent service time and again, I’m a bit worried they feel the need to be monitoring email at 9/10/later at night. They need to be able to switch off (unless they are on a rota to so this or suchlike and is part of their normal hours which I doubt)

28-12-2022, 02:09 PM
Just to echo all of the above comments. The ticket office have always provided an excellent service in my experience and I'd wager the examples given of them going above and beyond are commonplace rather a rarity. Hopefully the club don't ever do anything daft like outsourcing it just to save a few quid.

Pretty Boy
28-12-2022, 02:40 PM
Someone I know was at the ticket office today.

There was a sizable queue and almost every single person was there buying tickets for the Hearts game because they were having issues online. I was one of them and tickets were being bought on my behalf. I'm fairly tech savvy but could not get round the online issue.

I find this to be fairly commonplace, almost every time I am in at least one person is giving it 'I can't do X, Y or Z online' and every time it's on the ticket office staff to resolve it.

As I said above I was a bit perturbed that the recent survey made so many references to the TO. I really hope there is no plan to go online only, that would need a major upgrade of the infrastructure to be successful.

Stubbsy90+2
28-12-2022, 02:43 PM

There was a sizable queue and almost every single person was there buying tickets for the Hearts game because they were having issues online. I was one of them and tickets were being bought on my behalf. I'm fairly tech savvy but could not get round the online issue.

I find this to be fairly commonplace, almost every time I am in at least one person is giving it 'I can't do X, Y or Z online' and every time it's on the ticket office staff to resolve it.

As I said above I was a bit perturbed that the recent survey made so many references to the TO. I really hope there is no plan to go online only, that would need a major upgrade of the infrastructure to be successful.

I’ve been trying for a few days to buy tickets to the rugby on Friday. Same system as we use and it simply won’t work.

h1bs4life
28-12-2022, 03:00 PM

Any dealings I have had with the ticket office service has been very good.
Tried online to by my seat for the Scottish Cup tie while it would let me buy for people in my network it didn’t give me the opportunity to buy my own .
Went to ticket office before Saturday’s game sorted in 10 minutes.

Pretty Boy
28-12-2022, 03:04 PM
I’ve been trying for a few days to buy tickets to the rugby on Friday. Same system as we use and it simply won’t work.

Not surprised.

There has definitely been improvements in recent years but there are still so many little glitches and it's the same things I hear from people over and over again. Usually around networks, reassigning tickets and the like. Every time I have such issues the TO staff always say 2 things 'it's nothing you have done wrong' and 'you are the 10th, 20th, 30th person today with the same problem'.

They all deserve medals for the job they do.

gbhibby
28-12-2022, 03:04 PM
Purchased a west stand stone for my Dad's 90th Birthday, the stones are installed only at certain times of the year. My dad health went downhill quickly so he was unlikely to see his stone. Contacted the ticket office to see if they could check the progress. The ticket office contacted the suppliers of the stones, the suppliers sent at picture of the stone to the ticket office who sent this out to me. I was able to show him the image of the stone before he passed.
Brilliant service.

28-12-2022, 03:09 PM

Can't specifically remember what the references in the survey were but going online only would be a disaster. Would be keen to hear from Kieran @Power on the subject to see if it is something that's being given serious consideration.

Sir David Gray
28-12-2022, 03:22 PM

:agree: I would be completely opposed to such a move.

Eaststand
28-12-2022, 03:31 PM
Purchased a west stand stone for my Dad's 90th Birthday, the stones are installed only at certain times of the year. My dad health went downhill quickly so he was unlikely to see his stone. Contacted the ticket office to see if they could check the progress. The ticket office contacted the suppliers of the stones, the suppliers sent at picture of the stone to the ticket office who sent this out to me. I was able to show him the image of the stone before he passed.
Brilliant service.

I'm very sorry to read about you losing your Dad GB but I'm delighted that your Dad was able to see an image of his Hibs stone.

All the best 👍

GGTTH

lyonhibs
28-12-2022, 04:40 PM
I was there shortly after 11 to buy tickets for the game tonight. Mission accomplished but there was a surprising queue and most seemed to be related to the Derby.And someone who wasn't allowed to buy tickets for friends because they didn't have the necessary purchase history for a Cat A game

HIBS NUTS
28-12-2022, 04:41 PM
Lost my season ticket over xmas, the service was fantastic from the ticket office.👍🏻

Peanut Shaz
28-12-2022, 05:55 PM
I was down this afternoon to purchase the Hearts cup tickets as not all my network had tickets allocated. Sizeable queue that moved quickly but most people seemed to be there with IT issues causing a problem. Some people a bit annoyed they had to queue just to collect tickets and have to agree it would have made sense to have a collection window open. All in all the service was quick and efficient and the guy who served me sorted everything pretty quickly.

gbhibby
28-12-2022, 05:59 PM
I'm very sorry to read about you losing your Dad GB but I'm delighted that your Dad was able to see an image of his Hibs stone.

All the best 👍

GGTTH
Thanks my Dad passed before covid. Just wanted to highlight how the TO go well above the normal call of duty.