PDA

View Full Version : Let's raise a glass and just enjoy tonight

LewysGot2
24-12-2022, 03:49 PM
Not interested in "10 men" stuff - we were in the ascendancy before that and I still think would have won.
Not interested in the harbingers of doom moving straight forward to Wednesday and January with woe is me predictions. Just enjoy the highlights on Sportscene folks and celebrate a nice present ahead of the big day.
Really delighted to have the genuine quality of Nisbet and Magennis back.
Delighted we enjoyed4 goals, 2 offside ones, 2 saved penalties, a Jambo red card and a partridge in a pear tree 🎄

Merry Christmas, FTH 🌲🎅👏

Scorrie
24-12-2022, 03:58 PM
Not interested in "10 men" stuff - we were in the ascendancy before that and I still think would have won.
Not interested in the harbingers of doom moving straight forward to Wednesday and January with woe is me predictions. Just enjoy the highlights on Sportscene folks and celebrate a nice present ahead of the big day.
Delighted we enjoyed4 goals, 2 offside ones, 2 saved penalties, a Jambo red card and a partridge in a pear tree 🎄

Merry Christmas, FTH 🌲🎅👏

I値l drink to that!

Weststandwanab
24-12-2022, 04:09 PM
I値l drink to that!

Guiness ready to go

Bridge hibs
24-12-2022, 04:13 PM

Merry Christmas, FTH 🌲🎅👏Here here 🇳🇬👏🇳🇬

BT58
24-12-2022, 04:16 PM
Slanje....Hope Santas good to all. Well we got 3 points today, so good start.
B

JimBHibees
24-12-2022, 04:25 PM

Merry Christmas, FTH 🌲🎅👏

Absolutely excellent win and huge potential in that team

Pretty Boy
24-12-2022, 04:27 PM
Brilliant result.

Don't care if it was against 10 men. We needed a win and a performance and, I say this admittedly having not seen the game, it reads like we got both.

davy67 +
24-12-2022, 04:31 PM
4 goals, a clean sheet & 3 points ,Ill drink to that merry Christmas everyone

B.H.F.C
24-12-2022, 04:33 PM
Brilliant result.

Don't care if it was against 10 men. We needed a win and a performance and, I say this admittedly having not seen the game, it reads like we got both.

We definitely got the performance. The sending off obviously helped but we came out looking to win the game right from the off.

Mikey_1875
24-12-2022, 04:35 PM
Yip, great afternoon. Had the feeling of a turning point but I値l try not get carried away :greengrin

Golden Bear
24-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Tamnavulin will be my dram of choice tonight. I feel as though I'm entitled after the recent run of results.

GGTTH.

👍🎅🥃🥃🥃

Scorrie
24-12-2022, 05:27 PM
Tamnavulin will be my dram of choice tonight. I feel as though I'm entitled after the recent run of results.

GGTTH.

👍🎅🥃🥃🥃

A Jura for me. Sliante

judas
24-12-2022, 05:52 PM
🥃

Enjoy.

Great day of football/

H18 SFR
24-12-2022, 06:10 PM
Just checked my Starling Hibs Euro trip pot. Defo going to need it next season.

Stubbsy90+2
24-12-2022, 07:32 PM
Best performance of the season by a mile today.

brog
24-12-2022, 07:58 PM

Merry Christmas, FTH 🌲🎅👏

Excellent post, thank You!

Mcbizz1998
24-12-2022, 08:02 PM
Good thread. A much needed and welcomed result. I知 now enjoying a glass of red and Die Hard (2, I watched 1 last night).

Merry Christmas when it comes fellow Hibees!

24-12-2022, 08:19 PM
We were excellent today, scoreline didn稚 flatter us at all, it should have been more. Youan my MOTM but also thought Magennis was brilliant.

Donegal Hibby
24-12-2022, 08:22 PM
Good thread. A much needed and welcomed result. I知 now enjoying a glass of red and Die Hard (2, I watched 1 last night).

Merry Christmas when it comes fellow Hibees!
Thanks Mcbizz , you just sorted my viewing for tonight (die hard 1 ) and a few pints 👍

john rossi
24-12-2022, 08:52 PM
Missed out today just had my hip replaced plus a heavy cold lot of it about but to hear Hibs had won 4-0 made this old 73 yr old a very happy Xmas. To all my Hibs fans enjoy the good times.
Merry Xmas :flag: