PDA

View Full Version : Cabraja to go?

Percy Vere
17-12-2022, 03:28 PM
Reading article hinting that LJ may be shipping Cabraja.
I can only think this is for reasons other than his standard of play. I really like him, feel his performances for Hibs have been very steady, always above average. I’d like to see him stay, we are not over blessed at LB.
Anyone know anymore?

hibsforeurope
17-12-2022, 03:32 PM
Reading article hinting that LJ may be shipping Cabraja.
I can only think this is for reasons other than his standard of play. I really like him, feel his performances for Hibs have been very steady, always above average. I’d like to see him stay, we are not over blessed at LB.
Anyone know anymore?

There’s certainly players I’d let go before cabraja but ‘always above average’ is hardly glowing🤣

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-12-2022, 03:36 PM
There’s certainly players I’d let go before cabraja but ‘always above average’ is hardly glowing🤣

Or true.

Percy Vere
17-12-2022, 03:48 PM

I reckon that’s fairly glowing for this team in the past few games! 😇

Percy Vere
17-12-2022, 03:49 PM
Or true.

You think we’ve got better if he goes?

Unseen work
17-12-2022, 03:51 PM
Don’t want him to leave.

Think he’s a good player, one who is better defensively than some give him credit for.

Would help a lot having a better player ahead of him than Youan, even with Tavares ahead of him you saw what he was capable of with his passing ability.

Unfortunately, I think this may be due to personal reasons with his dad passing.

Alfred E Newman
17-12-2022, 03:52 PM

Lewis. :offski:

Johnny_Leith
17-12-2022, 03:57 PM
It may be that Cabraja is looking to move on. Not easy moving to a new country at the best of times never mind with his recent bereavement.

I think he started well but he's really dropped off, defensively been poor and offensively offered basically nothing with some incredibly poor crossing, given he had an excellent delivery in his first few games.

I wouldn't be adverse to giving McIntyre a shot at LB.

scoopyboy
17-12-2022, 04:03 PM
It may be that Cabraja is looking to move on. Not easy moving to a new country at the best of times never mind with his recent bereavement.

I think he started well but he's really dropped off, defensively been poor and offensively offered basically nothing with some incredibly poor crossing, given he had an excellent delivery in his first few games.

I wouldn't be adverse to giving McIntyre a shot at LB.

If Cabreja does move on I would give Oscar McIntyre the chance, no point in getting these players to a good level and not playing them.

Unless we bring someone else in then Lewis Stevenson is the only option apart from Oscar.

bigwheel
17-12-2022, 04:05 PM
If Cabreja does move on I would give Oscar McIntyre the chance, no point in getting these players to a good level and not playing them.

Unless we bring someone else in then Lewis Stevenson is the only option apart from Oscar.

I’m guessing they now think MacIntyre supported by Lewis is every bit as good as Cabraja. He’s been disappointing overall for me …

HendoDelivered
17-12-2022, 04:05 PM
Decent going forward with a decent left peg. Horrendous defender though. Won’t lose sleep if he goes… that goes for majority of them to be honest.

superfurryhibby
17-12-2022, 04:07 PM
Cabraja’s overall contribution has been poor. He doesn’t look fit, lacks pace and his crossing is generally awful. He can go, no big loss.

loanheadhibby
17-12-2022, 04:08 PM
Decent going forward with a decent left peg. Horrendous defender though. Won’t lose sleep if he goes… that goes for majority of them to be honest.

I’d not be against giving him a run at left midfield with Lewis behind him?

Pretty Boy
17-12-2022, 04:09 PM
Started well, has faded into mediocrity since.

Far from our biggest issue but that's hardly a ringing endorsement. If I had any faith we would bring in someone better then I wouldn't be too sad to see him go.

hibee_girl
17-12-2022, 04:10 PM
I think people have been too harsh on him tbh.

He looked the part at the start of the season. He then lost his father suddenly and I don’t think you can underestimate the impact that will have had on him especially being in a different county etc.

hibee_girl
17-12-2022, 04:11 PM
I’d not be against giving him a run at left midfield with Lewis behind him?

I’ve being saying this too :agree:

SaulGoodman
17-12-2022, 04:11 PM
Add to the ever growing pile of players that look bloody brilliant when they sign for us and slowly start getting worse.

cabbageandribs1875
17-12-2022, 04:16 PM
poor man maybe just wants to go home
though we did pay a fee for him for a 3 year contract so hopefully at least re-coup something

Iain G
17-12-2022, 04:22 PM
What happened to the Scandinavian left back we had looked at before?

Hibees1973
17-12-2022, 04:25 PM

Agreed.

Smartie
17-12-2022, 04:27 PM
I like him.

No denying his form has dropped off since he joined, but he's had issues to deal with off the park and has been playing in a minging team.

I wouldn't be in a rush to move him on and he looks good enough to be persevering with, I don't think it would be "accepting mediocrity" to allow him to play through his downturn in form and I think he's got a better level of play in him.

Equally though, based on the recent poor form I don't think he'd be irreplaceable if he went and if someone were to suggest that we play Lewis at LB (with McIntyre as an understudy who featured regularly) for the rest of the season and Cabraja's wage went towards improving one of the areas that badly needs improvement then I could get on board with that.

ThisIsTheYear
17-12-2022, 04:30 PM
I like him, wouldn’t want to see him away

Johnny_Leith
17-12-2022, 04:30 PM

Yup, although with our current form it's not ideal circumstances for a young player to start regularly in the first team however we need to give these lads a chance to see if they can handle the step up.

Mitchell could be considered LB cover I'd guess, although he might be another one that the club is looking to move on.

Onceinawhile
17-12-2022, 04:32 PM
He was playing pretty well until his father died iirc.

Amazed some folk think he does well going forward though. He can't shoot or cross.

Bayern Bru
17-12-2022, 04:33 PM
What happened to the Scandinavian left back we had looked at before?

Still with IK Start in Norway but quite a bit of interest in him from Denmark and Sweden and another Norwegian side.

4 goals and 9 assists in 30 games in the season just finished but seems to have been playing mostly as a centre-half or in left midfield

Gatecrasher
17-12-2022, 04:36 PM
Don’t want him to leave.

Think he’s a good player, one who is better defensively than some give him credit for.

Would help a lot having a better player ahead of him than Youan, even with Tavares ahead of him you saw what he was capable of with his passing ability.

Unfortunately, I think this may be due to personal reasons with his dad passing.

:agree: I think he's one of the best players in our current squad. It would be a shame to lose him.

H18 SFR
17-12-2022, 04:48 PM
If he does go I’d be happy with Stevenson and Macintyre being very, very carefully integrated into the team as long as he was pulled should it even remotely go badly to be reintroduced at a later time.

Since452
17-12-2022, 04:51 PM
Wouldn't lose any sleep if he went. Looked decent to start with and not done much since.

eastmainsmsh
17-12-2022, 04:55 PM
Like him don’t want him to leave Oscar McIntyre is a cracking prospect as well

Diclonius
17-12-2022, 04:59 PM
Was great until the bereavement. Fully understand if he wants to go home.

Iain G
17-12-2022, 05:47 PM
Still with IK Start in Norway but quite a bit of interest in him from Denmark and Sweden and another Norwegian side.

4 goals and 9 assists in 30 games in the season just finished but seems to have been playing mostly as a centre-half or in left midfield

Sounds like a good player then! Out of our reach now?

BILLYHIBS
17-12-2022, 05:58 PM
Will miss his shanked crosses into the box up there with Youan’s attempts on goal

Started well but has faded badly

Cannae defend

Not easy dealing with bereavement and a new country

Lewis sees off another one

B.H.F.C
17-12-2022, 07:29 PM
I think he’s a good player, albeit not in great form.

Surprised if we are looking to move on. If we do, and we don’t sign someone, I hope McIntyre gets a chance rather than reverting back to Lewis.

wookie70
17-12-2022, 08:57 PM
Cabraja’s overall contribution has been poor. He doesn’t look fit, lacks pace and his crossing is generally awful. He can go, no big loss.
That's where I'm at too. He doesn't cover the ground needed for a modern wide defender. Looks slow and defensively not great. He doesn't get forward anywhere near enough. Apart from teh obvious issues in midfield we are poor at fullback/wingback. Lewis will see another left back off and I have no idea why Cabraja was getting game time ahead of him

RIP
17-12-2022, 10:37 PM
I think he's class, just needs a proper left midfielder ahead of him. Looking forward to seeing him working with Myko, Kevin and Aiden.

Forza Fred
17-12-2022, 10:49 PM
I have no problem offloading any player….provided his replacement is better.

Cabraja looked promising when he first arrived, but his continual ‘shanking’ of clearances probably explains why he is playing at our level.

Certainly not the first I’d have in the queue for their P45’s, and can only think he doesn’t fancy staying.

overdrive
18-12-2022, 06:05 AM
I think people have been too harsh on him tbh.

He looked the part at the start of the season. He then lost his father suddenly and I don’t think you can underestimate the impact that will have had on him especially being in a different county etc.

Yep pretty much where I'm at. Players ahead of him to be punted. LJ allegedly signed off on all these players but now wants rid. Either he didn’t sign off on them or his judgement is scandalous!

Cabraja was pretty much our major signing. The replacement of Josh Doig. If he’s a failure then so is the owner’s Son.

Unseen work
18-12-2022, 06:08 AM
I’d also be very wary of everyone just wanting to chuck McIntyre in.

Might be a good player but it’s still a huge step up and he’s going. He should be allowed to still develop at his own pace he allowed to be rotated to benefit his development like Doig was.

Despite Stevenson coming in and doing well on occasion shouldn’t be starting left back imo.

overdrive
18-12-2022, 06:13 AM
I’d also be very wary of everyone just wanting to chuck McIntyre in.

Might be a good player but it’s still a huge step up and he’s going. He should be allowed to still develop at his own pace he allowed to be rotated to benefit his development like Doig was.

Despite Stevenson coming in and doing well on occasion shouldn’t be starting left back imo.

If Cabraja goes we need a new left backs McIntyre will get destroyed due to lack of physicality and Stevenson is finished.

Bridge hibs
18-12-2022, 06:23 AM
If Cabraja goes we need a new left backs McIntyre will get destroyed due to lack of physicality and Stevenson is finished.

Mcintyre destroyed, have you seen him play ? Im not being arsey as Ive not seen him nor his physicality. The rangers played Adam Devine against us on Thursday night and other than a bit of a rocky start I thought he did well, Aberdeen had young Calvin Ramsey playing before his transfer to Liverpool and we had our own Josh Doig at left back before he moved to Italy

Like I say I havent seen him but if he is good enough then he should be drafted into the first team

Unseen work
18-12-2022, 06:46 AM

Pretty much where I’m at.

That’s not a knock on McIntyre at all by the way as I’ve only seen him once in the pre season game against norwich and was against a very good and experienced winger.

Whilst he came into the game and ended well he to me looked like a young player with a lot of development to come, albeit with obvious ability. He’s one who I think should go out on loan in January to continue his development.

bigwheel
18-12-2022, 07:11 AM
Yep pretty much where I'm at. Players ahead of him to be punted. LJ allegedly signed off on all these players but now wants rid. Either he didn’t sign off on them or his judgement is scandalous!

Cabraja was pretty much our major signing. The replacement of Josh Doig. If he’s a failure then so is the owner’s Son.

Cantata was an “average” addition…never seen as a key player. Just viewed as a solid replacement…He’s not performed. If we can get him out, then it’s a sensible move….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not In The Know
18-12-2022, 07:28 AM

Pretty harsh. And a good example why supporters should never be too quick to pass opinion. He’s going/gone through some pretty tough personal times I’d imagine.

theonlywayisup
18-12-2022, 07:34 AM
Isn't it odd that on the day Croatia (population 3.9 million) were crowned the third best team at the World Cup, four years after being beaten in the final, news breaks that one of their own appears to be on the way out of Hibernian FC. Is it just bad luck that Hibs recruited a 'dud'?

No, I think it's likely that had Cabraja played in a much better Hibs team then I've no doubt he would have grown into a good or even very good player. What he seems to lack, in my opinion, was composure on the ball. I was very impressed with Croatia yesterday and I did wonder about Cabraja. Would he be much better in an environment which is less about "get the ball forward quickly". However, I'm thinking about the football experts that sit around me in the East who constantly berate any player who doesn't quickly play the miracle ball into space.

If he goes, from what I've seen it'll be "pity, looked decent to begin with but we need better". How many others will we say that about? Can we not just sign some decent Scottish players and get back our Scottish identity.

Started well, has faded into mediocrity since.

Far from our biggest issue but that's hardly a ringing endorsement. If I had any faith we would bring in someone better then I wouldn't be too sad to see him go.

Add to the ever growing pile of players that look bloody brilliant when they sign for us and slowly start getting worse.

He was playing pretty well until his father died iirc.

Amazed some folk think he does well going forward though. He can't shoot or cross.

Wouldn't lose any sleep if he went. Looked decent to start with and not done much since.

Will miss his shanked crosses into the box up there with Youan’s attempts on goal

Cannae defend

Unseen work
18-12-2022, 08:05 AM
Isn't it odd that on the day Croatia (population 3.9 million) were crowned the third best team at the World Cup, four years after being beaten in the final, news breaks that one of their own appears to be on the way out of Hibernian FC. Is it just bad luck that Hibs recruited a 'dud'?

No, I think it's likely that had Cabraja played in a much better Hibs team then I've no doubt he would have grown into a good or even very good player. What he seems to lack, in my opinion, was composure on the ball. I was very impressed with Croatia yesterday and I did wonder about Cabraja. Would he be much better in an environment which is less about "get the ball forward quickly". However, I'm thinking about the football experts that sit around me in the East who constantly berate any player who doesn't quickly play the miracle ball into space.

If he goes, from what I've seen it'll be "pity, looked decent to begin with but we need better". How many others will we say that about? Can we not just sign some decent Scottish players and get back our Scottish identity.

10 out of our 16 players used on Thursday were born in Scotland.

I don’t think we miss our Scottish identity.

What’s missing is quality, I don’t care where they come from as long as they possess that and a good attitude.

scoopyboy
18-12-2022, 08:17 AM

Cannae defend

Apart from the fact that he really hasn't (as yet) it's high time that we signed someone that Lewis can't see off.

Great servant but if we are to progress we need better than him.

Allant1981
18-12-2022, 08:18 AM
Apart from the fact that he really hasn't (as yet) it's high time that we signed someone that Lewis can't see off.

Even if cabraja does go I don't think it's because he is any worse than Stevenson

scoopyboy
18-12-2022, 08:21 AM
Even if cabraja does go I don't think it's because he is any worse than Stevenson

I agree, I think players from abroad need a bit of time to settle.

I don't think his personal circumstances have helped him either.

Allant1981
18-12-2022, 08:23 AM
I agree, I think players from abroad need a bit of time to settle.

I don't think his personal circumstances have helped him either.

Definitely, totally different style of football over here that takes time to get used to and a different way of living(plus his personal issues) although he won't have helped himself with some fans with some of those crosses he puts in!! And yip I get some players deal with it a lot quicker but not everyone is the same

Key West
18-12-2022, 08:24 AM
In over 50 years it has been difficult to name a lot of leftbacks/wingbacks that have played for Hibs, maybe the problem lies further up the park where we have shoe horned players that were right footed into that role, when has a player on the left had the same impact as Boyle on the right?

BILLYHIBS
18-12-2022, 08:28 AM

👍

Cabraja was good but hasn’t settled whatever it is it has affected his form

If he was to stay and buckle down fine

If he decides to move on all the best

Bayern Bru
18-12-2022, 08:31 AM
Pretty much where I’m at.

That’s not a knock on McIntyre at all by the way as I’ve only seen him once in the pre season game against norwich and was against a very good and experienced winger.

Whilst he came into the game and ended well he to me looked like a young player with a lot of development to come, albeit with obvious ability. He’s one who I think should go out on loan in January to continue his development.

Hibs won’t send any of the 19s out on loan as long as they are still in the youth champions league. Rules prevent players from doing both at the same time

Nicho87
18-12-2022, 08:32 AM
Cabraja in my eyes is one of the very few passes the recruitment team got right.

Player in there, very difficult circumstances, good left foot and if we had a decent striker both him and cadden would have double their existing assists.

The whole hibs midfield needs punted before Cabraja was even contemplated.

However if he is on top dollar and manager got a cheaper just a good replacement I wish him well

The hibs recruitment merry go round continues im sure

LeithMike
18-12-2022, 08:41 AM
Looks a good full back to me and a lot better when he has a player ahead of him to link up with. Looks uncomfortable as a wing back when he has to cover the whole wing himself.

Flitting between the two formations hasn’t done him any favours and probably affected his confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J-C
18-12-2022, 08:51 AM

In his interview last season, Lewis accepted that he was at the end of his career and he was looking forward to helping the 2 young lads at LB to be better, mentoring them. As we seen Doig got better and better and got his big move, Lewis will always be there to either play of help any youngster but it is now time to get someone in to finally take over his position of LB and allow him to probably move into a youth coaching role like McGregor, he has a lot to give back.

Smartie
18-12-2022, 09:03 AM

The only player we signed who Lewis couldn't see off was playing in Serie A within a couple of years of breaking through.

If nothing else Lewis has set a standard, a high one.

Unseen work
18-12-2022, 09:07 AM
Hibs won’t send any of the 19s out on loan as long as they are still in the youth champions league. Rules prevent players from doing both at the same time

Really?

That’s infuriating, by the sounds of it’s there’s a good couple like McIntyre, Aiken, Megwa, Laidlaw and O’Connor that sound like they could do with a loan to bridge the gap a bit

The Modfather
18-12-2022, 09:17 AM

Is the 5 or 6 (not sure if the actual number) of European games and no first team exposure enough to develop? Or, while the European run is an exciting one, it’s still only U19 football and is it a years development wasted?

Is It On....
18-12-2022, 10:36 AM
Wouldn't be at the top of list but maybe it's because he is decent that he will be able to get move him on. Taking profit in positives rather than dealing with the negatives is known as "watering your weeds and cutting your flowers". As you can imagine, unless you get lucky, this is a flawed strategy.

RIP
18-12-2022, 11:12 AM
Unless he's unsettled or we have some fabulous signing waiting in the wings we have to reckon that there's been some kind of fallout.

Personally I'd rather keep Marijan and lose Lee

B.H.F.C
18-12-2022, 11:22 AM
Unless he's unsettled or we have some fabulous signing waiting in the wings we have to reckon that there's been some kind of fallout.

Personally I'd rather keep Marjyan and lose Lee

Wouldn’t think there had been any kind of fallout when he’s continued as first choice left back. Could maybe see it being personal reasons with the death of his dad so soon after moving away from home.

I think there is a player in there but what he’s contributing can be replaced quite easily IMO. Just don’t trust those that need to find the replacement to find a decent one.

Billy Whizz
18-12-2022, 11:25 AM
Wouldn’t think there had been any kind of fallout when he’s continued as first choice left back. Could maybe see it being personal reasons with the death of his dad so soon after moving away from home.

I think there is a player in there but what he’s contributing can be replaced quite easily IMO. Just don’t trust those that need to find the replacement to find a decent one.

So is the situation with him, we’ve told him he’s free to go as he’s not going to be 1st choice, or he wants to go

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-12-2022, 12:19 PM

Hopefully replace him with a better signing if he goes, not much confidence in that though.

DH1875
18-12-2022, 12:29 PM
I like him and defo think there is a player there. He's let down by those around him in the team. Having problems in his personal life won't be helping either.

J-C
18-12-2022, 12:35 PM
So is the situation with him, we’ve told him he’s free to go as he’s not going to be 1st choice, or he wants to go

I don't think anyone knows Billy, just speculation, I do feel the death of his dad and being in another country hasn't helped and his form seemed to dip around that same time.

sleeping giant
18-12-2022, 12:54 PM
Sair yin.
One of the few new signings who actually gets a game.

BSEJVT
18-12-2022, 12:59 PM
I really don't see anything in Cabraja to suggest there is a player in there.

He is slow and ponderous, regularly outmuscled/ outjumped, prone to wild slashes at the ball, lacks concentration / positional sense, and takes an age to clear the ball and some of his crossing/ punts forward are frankly bizarre.

My own personal opinion is that folk saw one crunching tackle he made early in his Hibs career and have taken that as evidence that he has something.

His personal circumstances are terribly sad and I have no doubt have contributed to the issues massively, but IMO he is nowhere near good or consistent enough.

He may be in some folk's eyes the best bet we have at present in that position, but that is a terribly low bar to judge any player on just now and one that we are suffering from massively straight through the team.

We have a huge squad, many of whom are of a very similar, just not good, standard

Bayern Bru
18-12-2022, 01:24 PM
Really?

That’s infuriating, by the sounds of it’s there’s a good couple like McIntyre, Aiken, Megwa, Laidlaw and O’Connor that sound like they could do with a loan to bridge the gap a bit

Absolutely. Laidlaw (and Jacob Mcintyre) are still playing U18 games but apart from the odd reserve match, the others aren't really getting much gametime. I think Hibs are still keen to play the games against the English U23 teams, not sure if the European run prevented that from being set up earlier, but that will certainly help.

I know injuries are probably playing a part but the three lads at Edinburgh City aren't playing every game so I wonder if the club are a bit wary of loan spells. No point in sending boys to a partner club for gametime if they're just going to be warming the bench and not improving.

Is the 5 or 6 (not sure if the actual number) of European games and no first team exposure enough to develop? Or, while the European run is an exciting one, it’s still only U19 football and is it a years development wasted?

In my opinion, no. They've played four European games, at least one more to come in February and possibly more if they win that but as said above, apart from that they've only played a handful of reserve games since the summer. Don't know if you were at the Middlesbrough game but Kanayo Megwa looked decent enough at right-back, and if he looks that promising with hardly any games, imagine how much progress he could make if he was playing more frequently. Same with Oscar McIntyre.

The European games are at a good standard, most of the Molde team have played dozens of senior games either for Molde or other teams in Norway, not sure if Nantes were the same but a lot of them were a bit older and are playing decent teams in the French reserve/youth structure. Could be argued that the Hibs players are benefiting more by playing those sorts of teams than they would if they were playing other Scottish dev squads so I wouldn't class it as a wasted year. Some of the players who were playing U18 last year have come on leaps and bounds this season with less games than they might have liked which is a good sign.

ancient hibee
18-12-2022, 01:28 PM

Or absolutely nothing's happening?

CL0762
18-12-2022, 01:30 PM

From what I’ve heard he’s found it tough to settle in Edinburgh & is having trouble with the language barriers.

Coupled with the unexpected loss of his Dad he’s finding it really difficult.

eastmainsmsh
18-12-2022, 02:06 PM
If Cabby goes what about Shinnie as a replacement

madhatter
18-12-2022, 02:15 PM

Does he have injury issues? If not, doubt we're interested.

Billy Whizz
18-12-2022, 02:22 PM
From what I’ve heard he’s found it tough to settle in Edinburgh & is having trouble with the language barriers.

Coupled with the unexpected loss of his Dad he’s finding it really difficult.

I thought he spoke good English, in the few interviews he’s had on Hibs TV
The family situation is the most likely reason

PHeffernan
18-12-2022, 07:21 PM

Some laddies with no access to information sources in all likelihood made the Cabraja story up and put it on their site and easily led supporters lapped it up and low and behold it became fact and ended up on here.

If information about Hibs doesn't come from the pen of Patrick McPartland or Scoopyboy it tends to be Tam Kite.

Hibiza
18-12-2022, 07:40 PM
If he goes that's yet another transfer failure.

Callum_62
18-12-2022, 07:47 PM
If he goes that's yet another transfer failure.What if he doenst go?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Iain G
18-12-2022, 08:05 PM

If he goes for personal reasons, that's hardly a transfer failure?

Silky
18-12-2022, 08:50 PM

In what way? There seem to be personal reasons behind his possible departure. Despite what narrative some people want to peddle, that's no fault of the club.

Stevie Reid
18-12-2022, 09:24 PM

Graeme Shinnie has played 18 times for Wigan in the English Championship this year, so doubt he’d be available.

BoomtownHibees
19-12-2022, 07:14 AM
Graeme Shinnie has played 18 times for Wigan in the English Championship this year, so doubt he’d be available.

He’s also played in the middle of the park for the majority of career as well. Know he has played left back before but not sure I’d be looking to bring him in as first choice in that position.

Would take him in midfield mind you

HoboHarry
19-12-2022, 05:52 PM

No it isn't.

Tyler Durden
19-12-2022, 06:39 PM
Sounds like there was nothing in this story after all based on Patrick McPartlins latest tweets/article

Stevie Reid
19-12-2022, 06:41 PM
He’s also played in the middle of the park for the majority of career as well. Know he has played left back before but not sure I’d be looking to bring him in as first choice in that position.

Would take him in midfield mind you

100% - that type of player in there is exactly what we need.

chippy
19-12-2022, 06:45 PM
100% - that type of player in there is exactly what we need.
Totally agree