PDA

View Full Version : Tickets First Hibs Match

Tim80
09-12-2022, 11:41 AM
Next month we will be visiting Hibs for the 1st time (from the Netherlands).
What would be a good stand to get tickets for? And why? :)

thanks! Tim

Stubbsy90+2
09-12-2022, 02:03 PM
Next month we will be visiting Hibs for the 1st time (from the Netherlands).

thanks! Tim

The East stand is your best bet imo.

It’s the busiest stand, has the best atmosphere and also the most spacious seats.

East and West are at the side of the pitch so if you’re looking for a side on view you want one of those. North (Famous Five stand) is behind the goals for home fans and the away fans will be in the south. There may end up being a section in the south for home fans but I’d avoid it.

hibeg
09-12-2022, 05:42 PM
[QUOTE=Tim80;7187212]Next month we will be visiting Hibs for the 1st time (from the Netherlands).

thanks! Tim[/QUOTE Are you coming to one of the league games v Dundee Utd or Aberdeen ?
The Scottish Cup tie v Hearts will be best for atmosphere especially in the east
stand
Do you realise you have to be on the database ?

Tim80
12-12-2022, 08:58 AM
The East stand is your best bet imo.

It’s the busiest stand, has the best atmosphere and also the most spacious seats.

East and West are at the side of the pitch so if you’re looking for a side on view you want one of those. North (Famous Five stand) is behind the goals for home fans and the away fans will be in the south. There may end up being a section in the south for home fans but I’d avoid it.

thanks!! Great info!!

Tim80
12-12-2022, 08:59 AM
[QUOTE=Tim80;7187212]Next month we will be visiting Hibs for the 1st time (from the Netherlands).

thanks! Tim[/QUOTE Are you coming to one of the league games v Dundee Utd or Aberdeen ?
The Scottish Cup tie v Hearts will be best for atmosphere especially in the east
stand
Do you realise you have to be on the database ?

Hi, regarding the database. I did create an account for the ticket sales. Do I need to do anything else?
It would be for the League game against Dundee.

hibby rae
12-12-2022, 09:45 AM
[QUOTE=hibeg;7187683]

Hi, regarding the database. I did create an account for the ticket sales. Do I need to do anything else?

You'll be fine for getting tickets for that game.

It's only the category A games ,vs Hearts or Rangers etc., where you need to already have been on the database, and purchased tickets for another game within a certain time frame.

Brightside
12-12-2022, 10:31 AM
The west has heated seats and they bring you champagne at half time.

eastterrace
12-12-2022, 10:36 AM
The west has heated seats and they bring you champagne at half time.The heated seats get switched off if we are losing.

cameronw-hfc
12-12-2022, 12:30 PM
The west has heated seats and they bring you champagne at half time.

Don't forget the prawn sandwiches and caviar on toast starters brought by your own personal butler.

Bridge hibs
12-12-2022, 02:29 PM
The heated seats get switched off if we are losing.Did you not get the email ? Rons pulled the plugs, you want heat its a BYOP now 😵

Onceinawhile
12-12-2022, 09:33 PM
[QUOTE=hibeg;7187683]

Dundee? That's not til next season.

WeeRussell
12-12-2022, 09:38 PM
[QUOTE=hibeg;7187683]

You’ll be fine. And if it’s for Dundee United game I wouldn’t worry about the atmosphere. It’s much the same in every stand now.

Go for where you fancy in terms of the view. You’ll be able to get a fairly central upper view no problem.

Tim80
14-12-2022, 09:01 AM
[QUOTE=Tim80;7190123]

You’ll be fine. And if it’s for Dundee United game I wouldn’t worry about the atmosphere. It’s much the same in every stand now.

Go for where you fancy in terms of the view. You’ll be able to get a fairly central upper view no problem.

Thanks!We will probably go for the East stand.