PDA

View Full Version : Our Squad is not good.

SlickShoes
09-11-2022, 01:05 PM
David Marshall - Excellent

Lewis Miller - barely seen him kick a ball
Will Fish - barely seen him kick a ball
Marijan Cabraja - He’s doing alright, could be better but also bound to be affected by losing his dad while living overseas.
Paul Hanlon - He is Paul Hanlon, getting on a bit but still relatively OK
Ryan Porteous - Can be great, can make the most basic mistakes, a confusing player.
Chris Cadden - Can’t defend, can’t cross consistently maybe 1 out of 100 find someone.
Lewis Stevenson - I think the end is nigh, he's been great but it's time to hang them up.
Rocky Bushiri - Actually seems promising, gives 100% effort and the only player that looks to be improving.

Nohan Kenneh - still very young, first touch is poor, hes done OK
Kyle Magennis - injured probably? Worst value signing since Yantorno
Jake Doyle Hayes - forgot he still played for us
Jair Tavares - He’s young, he’s barely had a chance other than coming on while we are already losing and playing poorly
Joe Newell - When he’s good, he’s good, but when he’s bad he can’t grind it out, you can tell he’s in a huff and nothings bringing him out of it.
Ewan Henderson - He’s trying but just doesn’t seem quite good enough.
Demetri Mitchell - injured more times than he’s played games for us
Josh Campbell - started the season well, seems to have got worse? He tries.
Aiden McGeady - injured
Martin Boyle - He’s been good generally with a few off days, but he’s now injured.

Mykola Kukharevych - big upgrade over Doidge, seems like a player.
Harry McKirdy - can’t work out why we signed him, injured?.
Kevin Nisbet - injured
Momodou Bojang - injured
Elias Melkersen - he’s trying but it’s not working yet, still young.
Elie Youan - started OK but now it seems like his legs belong to someone else and hes forgot how to work them.

This squad is HUGE, there are lots of "new" signings we have acquired over the last two windows that don't even get a game, why did we sign them when they arent even capable of breaking in to this really poor team?

The staggering thing to me other than the size of the squad is that for most of the players I can't really think of much good they have produced in any sort of consistent way, when you go through them one by one, it hits you how poor the squad actually is.