PDA

View Full Version : Hibs set up friendly match for world cup break

Donegal Hibby
04-11-2022, 03:31 PM
Should give our players coming back from injury some game time .
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/hibs-to-host-fc-edinburgh-in-december-friendly

HH81
04-11-2022, 05:30 PM
They should have got a game sorted down here in England.

Donegal Hibby
04-11-2022, 05:43 PM
They should have got a game sorted down here in England.
They might yet , surely they will need more than one friendly isn't it a 3 week break or something ?

Hibernian Verse
04-11-2022, 05:49 PM
We’re playing Middlesbrough at ER too

Donegal Hibby
04-11-2022, 05:56 PM
We’re playing Middlesbrough at ER too
Forgot about that one 😃

Bristolhibby
04-11-2022, 07:42 PM
They might yet , surely they will need more than one friendly isn't it a 3 week break or something ?

Yes, get one down in England. Need to treat this break like a pre season. And make it one I can get to.

(West-country please).

J

Tambo
04-11-2022, 10:10 PM
Nice to see the FFL being used for the singing section and its only a matter of time before that is used full time.

Would also love a Saturday English trip also.

Thinking about coming up for the boro game.

Bridge hibs
05-11-2022, 11:56 AM
Nice to see the FFL being used for the singing section and its only a matter of time before that is used full time.

Would also love a Saturday English trip also.

Thinking about coming up for the boro game.Against Fc Edinburgh ? To be honest I cant see many turning up for this match, cant see a full bouncing lower FF with flares and smoke bombs with chants towards the 5 Edinburgh fans 🤣

Boro game could be a busy wee day out though, might take that one in

Tambo
05-11-2022, 12:03 PM
Against Fc Edinburgh ? To be honest I cant see many turning up for this match, cant see a full bouncing lower FF with flares and smoke bombs with chants towards the 5 Edinburgh fans 🤣

Boro game could be a busy wee day out though, might take that one in

Lol I was hoping for a better team when I clicked the link but it's good that they are continuing the trials.

Ronniekirk
05-11-2022, 12:12 PM
Should give our players coming back from injury some game time .
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/hibs-to-host-fc-edinburgh-in-december-friendly

Agree but what happened to the B Team games which I though were to try and Develop the players who clearly, aren’t ready for the first team yet like Jair Botang Miller ,would probably add Mckirdy to that list as well

Bridge hibs
05-11-2022, 12:15 PM
Lol I was hoping for a better team when I clicked the link but it's good that they are continuing the trials.Agree mate, I suppose it could also be a good game to get some minutes into the legs of Nisbet, McGeady and Mitchell, perhaps Magennis too with game time for Dabrowski and perhaps one or two of the younger lads too

Donegal Hibby
05-11-2022, 12:28 PM
Agree but what happened to the B Team games which I though were to try and Develop the players who clearly, aren’t ready for the first team yet like Jair Botang Miller ,would probably add Mckirdy to that list as well
I think both matches have been wisely picked , Middlesbrough being one for mainly first team players being the harder game and Edinburgh FC with no disrespect.being the weaker of the two , hopefully see the players you mentioned get some game time if they are back from injury in time and maybe a couple of youth players too . Wonder will we see another friendly organised yet ?