PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Week Goes By With Hibs In 3rd and Hearts.....

California-Hibs
29-10-2022, 04:42 PM
Anybody help me out? I can't see Robbie Guardiola's Hearts anywhere :confused: I've checked 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, even 8th, nowhere to be seen?!

https://media.giphy.com/media/PibODdY9C5xiKzmRhW/giphy.gif

loanheadhibby
29-10-2022, 04:47 PM
Anybody help me out? I can't see Robbie Guardiola's Hearts anywhere :confused: I've checked 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, even 8th, nowhere to be seen?!

What a stupid post.
6 points behind us with 2 games in hand.

MWHIBBIES
29-10-2022, 04:47 PM
What a stupid post.

So 6 points behind us, then.

Sioux
29-10-2022, 04:49 PM
What a stupid post.

What a stupid post.

loanheadhibby
29-10-2022, 04:50 PM
So 6 points behind us, then.

Yep 6 points behind us.

MWHIBBIES
29-10-2022, 04:52 PM
Yep 6 points behind us.

Yep.

Cracking performance from Joe today too.

Jim44
29-10-2022, 04:55 PM
What a stupid post.

:confused: Don’t know what’s upset you. Not a stupid post but maybe a bit premature, given their two games in hand. Just enjoy the moment without getting anal about it and accusing a fellow Hibby of stupidity.

Allant1981
29-10-2022, 04:56 PM
:confused: Don’t know what’s upset you. Not a stupid post but maybe a bit premature, given their two games in hand. Just enjoy the moment without getting anal about it and accusing a fellow Hibby of stupidity.

Poster is the most negative "hibs fan" on here

California-Hibs
29-10-2022, 05:02 PM
What a stupid post.

What a bundle you are. Only one stupid here.

California-Hibs
29-10-2022, 05:05 PM
What a stupid post.

Did you just imply Hearts would win 2 games??
https://media.giphy.com/media/lQ1nXVifuLqyVAH2Gu/giphy.gif

B.H.F.C
29-10-2022, 05:10 PM
What a stupid post.

Sometimes, just try to enjoy it a tiny wee bit.

Don’t think we’re a top side by any stretch, but today was a good day.

A Hi-Bee
29-10-2022, 05:10 PM
**** the hertz and all at Tiny.
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin :greengrin:greengrin

chrisski33
29-10-2022, 05:12 PM

Yup league looks good but would rather see us with same number played and us 6 points ahead then can gloat even more. Dinnae want eggs on our faces

Since452
29-10-2022, 05:27 PM
Hearts got a little cocky finishing above us for the first time in donkeys last season. Natural order looks to be well on the way to resuming.

A Hi-Bee
29-10-2022, 05:30 PM
**** the hertz and all at Tiny

California-Hibs
29-10-2022, 05:31 PM
Yup league looks good but would rather see us with same number played and us 6 points ahead then can gloat even more. Dinnae want eggs on our faces

Course we would, but as others have said just enjoy the moment and live to have a wee gloat. To each their own I guess, but to live life and be scared or cautious to say or post something because of the chance it might result in egg on the face? Nah, certainly not how I view or live life. Egg on the face will happen at various points in life. Big deal! Front it and move on.

Come on the Hibees. Even when they get Ronaldo, Messi, Cruyff and Nesta back, we have Nisbet to come back into the fold and I predict he'll fit in VERY nicely to this team.

9th, the 'big team' are bloody 9th! 🤣🤣

California-Hibs
29-10-2022, 05:33 PM
Hearts got a little cocky finishing above us for the first time in donkeys last season. Natural order looks to be well on the way to resuming.

This man gets it!

Jones28
29-10-2022, 05:47 PM
What a stupid post.
Go and have a **** or a beer or something and try not be so miserable.

You might enjoy it.

hibsbollah
29-10-2022, 06:12 PM
To be fair, it’s hard to balance trophy winning triumphs in European competitions with a domestic campaign and Hearts are finding that out the hard way.

Since452
29-10-2022, 06:15 PM
I want to WIN the league - Joe Savage fires Hearts title warning to Celtic and Rangers as he insists it's 11 vs 11 https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/9196644/joe-savage-hearts-celtic-rangers-warning-declares-win-league?utm_source=native_share&utm_medium=sharebar_native&utm_campaign=sharebaramp

Steven1985
29-10-2022, 06:24 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/PibODdY9C5xiKzmRhW/giphy.gif Mate, you can't take the piss out of Hearts on here. There's way too many undercover Hearts fans. I learned that the hard way :-)

The Harp Awakes
29-10-2022, 06:35 PM
I want to WIN the league - Joe Savage fires Hearts title warning to Celtic and Rangers as he insists it's 11 vs 11 https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/9196644/joe-savage-hearts-celtic-rangers-warning-declares-win-league?utm_source=native_share&utm_medium=sharebar_native&utm_campaign=sharebaramp

I have no interest in Hearts. Just another club like Morton or Kilmarnock.

Their delusions of grandeur are quite funny though.

Coach Jon
29-10-2022, 06:39 PM
Threads like these only give tramps like Neilson a copy and paste and stick on the dressing room door motivational material for the next derby. Should only be used after we have actually beaten them in my opinion.

Jones28
29-10-2022, 06:39 PM
Threads like these only give tramps like Neilson a copy and paste and stick on the dressing room door motivational material for the next derby. Should only be used after we have actually beaten them in my opinion.

Aw ffs lighten up.

BoomtownHibees
29-10-2022, 06:40 PM

You actually reckon anybody comes on Hibs.net and prints out fans comments to stick on the wall? FFS

Keith_M
29-10-2022, 06:41 PM
Mate, you can't take the piss out of Hearts on here. There's way too many undercover Hearts fans. I learned that the hard way :-)

Finally, a confession.

Bostonhibby
29-10-2022, 06:49 PM
You actually reckon anybody comes on Hibs.net and prints out fans comments to stick on the wall? FFSFFS, I hope the replayman doesn't tell them what I've been calling the tories on the holy ground.[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

A Hi-Bee
29-10-2022, 06:54 PM
**** the hertz and all at Tiny

Carheenlea
29-10-2022, 10:03 PM
Mate, you can't take the piss out of Hearts on here. There's way too many undercover Hearts fans. I learned that the hard way :-)

Ach, don’t worry about it. It’s Halloween and time to party!

https://i.postimg.cc/YSMwmJd1/DDE7-D418-282-D-4-D6-D-B925-16-F8-B70-C7-CEB.jpg (https://postimg.cc/fV2PGgnL)

Glory Lurker
29-10-2022, 10:34 PM
Games in hand? My only worry is they keep messing it enough that Sir Robert de Replay gets emptied. Now, that would make me anxious.

vuefrom1875
29-10-2022, 10:50 PM

Their delusions of grandeur are quite funny though.

So does there 400,ooo tramps think.

tamig
29-10-2022, 11:14 PM

You have a bit of a fixation about this. Not exactly sure what you said about them to get your wrist slapped but plenty of us take the piss out of them regularly with no issue. Not sure why you have to keep repeating your strange remarks.

chrisski33
30-10-2022, 02:50 PM
You actually reckon anybody comes on Hibs.net and prints out fans comments to stick on the wall? FFS

Wouldnt be surprised if those tramps did tbh

#2 Double Tap
30-10-2022, 03:05 PM

Top posting buddy!

Keith_M
30-10-2022, 04:19 PM
......in sixth.

hibees 7062
30-10-2022, 04:34 PM
Ach, don’t worry about it. It’s Halloween and time to party!

https://i.postimg.cc/YSMwmJd1/DDE7-D418-282-D-4-D6-D-B925-16-F8-B70-C7-CEB.jpg (https://postimg.cc/fV2PGgnL)

Superb

Steven1985
30-10-2022, 06:22 PM
You have a bit of a fixation about this. Not exactly sure what you said about them to get your wrist slapped but plenty of us take the piss out of them regularly with no issue. Not sure why you have to keep repeating your strange remarks. I repeat my remarks because some of my posts get deleted. I've not actually been banned yet (obviously) but I do have the infraction thing going on. Freedom of speech my backside! I'm old enough to get it though.

Steven1985
30-10-2022, 06:39 PM

Their delusions of grandeur are quite funny though. Hey?????. I said that when I first joined here a couple of weeks ago. I got battered for it!!!. So I took the piss out of Hearts. I got battered for that too. Not fair. My arms are folded and my bottom lip is sticking out lol

Allant1981
30-10-2022, 06:41 PM
Hey?????. I said that when I first joined here a couple of weeks ago. I got battered for it!!!. So I took the piss out of Hearts. I got battered for that too. Not fair. My arms are folded and my bottom lip is sticking out lol

Dry yer eyes, almost every one of your posts is moaning about this, stop boring everyone

Steven1985
30-10-2022, 06:46 PM
Dry yer eyes, almost every one of your posts is moaning about this, stop boring everyone I'm sure you're arrogant enough to think you know what EVERYONE thinks. Apart from that. Yes miss, sorry miss

HNA2
30-10-2022, 06:50 PM
I repeat my remarks because some of my posts get deleted. I've not actually been banned yet (obviously) but I do have the infraction thing going on. Freedom of speech my backside! I'm old enough to get it though.

Your infractions,as you well know, have nothing to do with freedom of speech, just common decency on a family board and you have obviously decided to ignore them .

weecounty hibby
30-10-2022, 07:01 PM
Now that is a relief!!!!

Allant1981
30-10-2022, 07:06 PM
I'm sure you're arrogant enough to think you know what EVERYONE thinks. Apart from that. Yes miss, sorry miss

You are a weird individual, time to stick you on ignore

30-10-2022, 07:09 PM

No need, he's been punted, unsurprisingly.

Though you might want to ignore his next incarnation Steven1986.

JohnM1875
30-10-2022, 07:16 PM

Really bizarre fella.

Donegal Hibby
30-10-2022, 07:29 PM
Looking at the fixtures before the break , they are all winnable for each of the big three maybe apart from hertz trip to Ibrox.
Hertz . Aberdeen. Hibernian

Motherwell (H). Hibs (H). Aberdeen (A)
Sevco. (A). Livingston (A) . Ross county (H)
Livingston (H). Dundee Utd (H). Kilmarnock (A) .

I know hertz have a game in hand against st mirren though I don't know when it's to be played and is it away or at home? What would be a reasonable amount of points for these fixtures?

Sir David Gray
30-10-2022, 07:46 PM
Looking at the fixtures before the break , they are all winnable for each of the big three maybe apart from hertz trip to Ibrox.
Hertz . Aberdeen. Hibernian

Motherwell (H). Hibs (H). Aberdeen (A)
Sevco. (A). Livingston (A) . Ross county (H)
Livingston (H). Dundee Utd (H). Kilmarnock (A) .

I know hertz have a game in hand against st mirren though I don't know when it's to be played and is it away or at home? What would be a reasonable amount of points for these fixtures?

Their game in hand is at home to St Mirren and it's being played just before Christmas.

Donegal Hibby
30-10-2022, 07:53 PM
Their game in hand is at home to St Mirren and it's being played just before Christmas.
Thanks SDG 👍

BoyledEgg
06-11-2022, 04:06 PM
And this is why posts like this are stupid when a team is 6 points behind with 2 games in hand….

JimBHibees
06-11-2022, 04:11 PM
And this is why posts like this are stupid when a team is 6 points behind with 2 games in hand….

Think you are taking a football forum a little seriously :greengrin

chrisski33
06-11-2022, 04:14 PM
why is he? they are now above us with a game in hand. not good at all!

As you've not quoted a post I can only assume you're referring to your own post.

Bridge hibs
And this is why posts like this are stupid when a team is 6 points behind with 2 games in hand….Not really, they still have to win those games, granted they won today and have the rangers up next so no guarantees they will win that. Bear in mind for a few weeks hearts looked like they struggled to beat an egg

I will start worrying if we dont start picking up more points, just now though its a bit nip n tuck

Billy Whizz
06-11-2022, 04:18 PM
We should be above them come 3pm on Saturday
A big incentive to get a win on Tuesday

Mrimbetween
06-11-2022, 04:28 PM
Hibs beat RC
Rangers beat Hearts

Back in the game

He's here!
06-11-2022, 04:56 PM
Hibs beat RC
Rangers beat Hearts

Back in the game

They've finally picked up some momentum in the league and will fancy their chances at Ibrox against a Rangers side low in confidence.

Will we beat County? We should, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Hearts are then at home to Livi and we're away to Killie so they're a lot more likely than us to take three points that day.

As always, I hope to be proved wrong but I suspect we could be heading into the World Cup in the bottom six.

SlickShoes
06-11-2022, 05:03 PM
People think for some reason we have a divine right to beat teams that they deem "beneath" us, there isn't much between 10 of the teams in this league and occasional one of those ten beats the other 2 as well.

It's going to be a long difficult season, so it's best not to get too carried away with a win, nor should you get too depressed with an unexpected defeat.

Anyway, Hearts are not great, definitely beatable if we turn up the next time we play them.

flash
They've finally picked up some momentum in the league and will fancy their chances at Ibrox against a Rangers side low in confidence.

Hearts are then at home to Livi and we're away to Killie so they're a lot more likely than us to take three points that day.

As always, I hope to be proved wrong but I suspect we could be heading into the World Cup in the bottom six.

They will get nothing at Ibrox that's for sure.

matty_f
Football, and this forum, will be increasingly dull if we never take an opportunity to take the piss out of rivals because we're scared we might get a bit back. FTH.

B.H.F.C
06-11-2022, 05:05 PM

Christ I thought I was negative at times but what a way to look at the fixtures to come this week. Appreciate we are pretty inconsistent but we are playing two of the bottom three yet they should be more confident and are more likely to pick up points than us despite going to Ibrox and playing a side who have already beaten them this season and are always tough to play against.

We should be looking to go in to the break above them with the respective fixtures.

ThisIsTheYear
06-11-2022, 05:10 PM

Rangers will be like a wounded animal, old firm won’t lose two on the bounce. Hearts will get hammered

MWHIBBIES
06-11-2022, 05:14 PM
Football, and this forum, will be increasingly dull if we never take an opportunity to take the piss out of rivals because we're scared we might get a bit back. FTH.

Tbh, its like that with almost every topic. Can't give any kind of opinion on here without hearing about it a month later. Its pretty sad.

matty_f
06-11-2022, 05:17 PM
Tbh, its like that with almost every topic. Can't give any kind of opinion on here without hearing about it a month later. Its pretty sad.

It's like being married but without the fun bits.

MWHIBBIES
06-11-2022, 05:19 PM

You know, you've actually nailed it. No better way to put it.

flash
06-11-2022, 05:20 PM

Just like being married then.

Jones28
06-11-2022, 05:29 PM

Fun bits?

matty_f
06-11-2022, 05:30 PM
Just like being married then.

:faf:

matty_f
06-11-2022, 05:31 PM
Fun bits?

Yeah, about that.... Might have got a bit carried away there.

Spike Mandela
06-11-2022, 05:41 PM
Forget Hearts, we need to start winning football matches more consistently.

Two winnable games before world cup break should be our focus.

BoyledEgg
06-11-2022, 05:48 PM
As you've not quoted a post I can only assume you're referring to your own post.

I think you know which post I am referring to. If not, then I’m sure you’ll work it out, if you really want to.

Mrimbetween
06-11-2022, 06:07 PM
It was rather silly of some to get carried away last week i mean it was still October

And its only early November , plent ups and downs ahead

Ill save my powder for later in the season and why not

cabbageandribs1875
06-11-2022, 06:10 PM
I think you know which post I am referring to. If not, then I’m sure you’ll work it out, if you really want to.

me please
me please
me please

was it the first one by any chance :greengrin

loanheadhibby
06-11-2022, 07:04 PM
It was rather silly of some to get carried away last week i mean it was still October

And its only early November , plent ups and downs ahead

Ill save my powder for later in the season and why not

We had a good chance to go clear in 3rd whilst they were playing in Europe every week. We have not taken advantage sadly.

It will be harder now once they get their full squad back after World Cup .

We need McGeady/Boyle & Nisbet back asap as re-enforcements.

Stuart93
06-11-2022, 07:15 PM
Annoying we haven’t taken advantage at all of hearts playing in Europe and struggling to find form in the league, not that it’s much of a surprise.

Unfortunately expecting them to pull away in 3rd when they get players back from injury and aren’t playing twice a week

Carheenlea
06-11-2022, 07:18 PM
Annoying we haven’t taken advantage at all of hearts playing in Europe and struggling to find form in the league, not that it’s much of a surprise.

Unfortunately expecting them to pull away in 3rd when they get players back from injury and aren’t playing twice a week

Everybody’s much of a muchness and nobody’s pulled together enough to stretch away in 3rd.

I’d like to think we could do it, but I don’t think anyone is really good enough to do so. Will be a bit of a battle all the way and we mustn’t let our heads go down at every bad result. Fans particularly.

Bridge hibs
06-11-2022, 07:19 PM

Unfortunately expecting them to pull away in 3rd when they get players back from injury and aren’t playing twice a weekWe still have players to come back from injury too, lets see how we get on when a fit Boyle, McGeady, MaGennis and Nisbet are on the park

loanheadhibby
06-11-2022, 07:19 PM
People think for some reason we have a divine right to beat teams that they deem "beneath" us, there isn't much between 10 of the teams in this league and occasional one of those ten beats the other 2 as well.

It's going to be a long difficult season, so it's best not to get too carried away with a win, nor should you get too depressed with an unexpected defeat.

Anyway, Hearts are not great, definitely beatable if we turn up the next time we play them.

No they are not great but probably have a wee bit more grit than us and slightly better players in my opinion.
It will be difficult to beat them at Tynecastle.

chrisski33
06-11-2022, 07:24 PM
Im not confident we can be consistent enough to finish 3rd.

Donegal Hibby
06-11-2022, 07:52 PM
Don't think there's much difference between us , Dons and hertz . Wouldn't say anyone has better players than the other . Think all 3 have shown inconsistencies and there will be twists and turns as the season goes on . I'm not hitting the panic button yet ,away to early for that . Hopefully McGeady and Nisbet and Mckirdy back will help plus maybe 2 or 3 quality additions in next transfer window

B.H.F.C
06-11-2022, 07:54 PM
Still think it will be us, Hearts and Aberdeen in third, fourth and fifth. It’s just a case of the order. Although, at the moment, I think we’re more likely to be fifth.

Scorrie
06-11-2022, 07:59 PM
Im not confident we can be consistent enough to finish 3rd.

I’m not convinced we will be consistent for top 6 to be honest. We need to put another good run together which means taking our chances and turning domination into goals

Donegal Hibby
06-11-2022, 08:02 PM
Still think it will be us, Hearts and Aberdeen in third, fourth and fifth. It’s just a case of the order. Although, at the moment, I think we’re more likely to be fifth.
Totally agree with you and yes at the minute we do look likely for fifth after recent results but go back to Ross county ,sevco , St mirren and Dons game at Easter road and I would have said we looked like a 3rd place team . Hopefully we get back on track Tuesday night 👍

I'm Spartacus
06-11-2022, 08:02 PM

If the mods could delete a thread I'd use my vote on this one.

ehf
06-11-2022, 08:14 PM
I’m not convinced we will be consistent for top 6 to be honest. We need to put another good run together which means taking our chances and turning domination into goals

It also means cutting out the comedy defending; can’t see either happening unless there’s a significant player churn in January.

B.H.F.C
06-11-2022, 08:18 PM
It also means cutting out the comedy defending; can’t see either happening unless there’s a significant player churn in January.

The defensive issues can be fixed. Up until a few weeks ago that wasn’t an issue. We need to get back to doing what we were doing then.

The Modfather
06-11-2022, 08:34 PM
The defensive issues can be fixed. Up until a few weeks ago that wasn’t an issue. We need to get back to doing what we were doing then.

Playing against 10 men :devil:

He's here!
06-11-2022, 08:45 PM

I doubt any Hibs fan thinks we have a divine right to beat any team but there's no doubt we drop a depressing number of points on a regular basis to teams we SHOULD be stronger than based on our resources. It's the fact there is so little between us and, say, Livi or St Johnstone that fans are entitled to be frustrated about.

Silky
06-11-2022, 09:33 PM
I doubt any Hibs fan thinks we have a divine right to beat any team but there's no doubt we drop a depressing number of points on a regular basis to teams we SHOULD be stronger than based on our resources. It's the fact there is so little between us and, say, Livi or St Johnstone that fans are entitled to be frustrated about.

That's not just a Hibs problem, though. Rangers lost to St Johnstone today, drew with us at ER and drew with Livi at Ibrox, all teams they should be than. If it only ever happened with Hibs, I'd be concerned.

He's here!
06-11-2022, 10:41 PM
That's not just a Hibs problem, though. Rangers lost to St Johnstone today, drew with us at ER and drew with Livi at Ibrox, all teams they should be than. If it only ever happened with Hibs, I'd be concerned.

That's not really comparing like with like. When Rangers lose to St Johnstone it's a shock. Think that was the first time Saints have beaten them for well over a decade. Hibs losing to St Johnstone is a regular event and isn't seen as a shock. It should be - and once was - but it isn't these days.

donno
06-11-2022, 11:42 PM

Anyway, Hearts are not great, definitely beatable if we turn up the next time we play them.What is a sensible post doing on a football fans forum!

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

California-Hibs
07-11-2022, 01:05 AM

Exactly.

California-Hibs
07-11-2022, 01:12 AM
If the mods could delete a thread I'd use my vote on this one.

Why? Was fun at the time. Been above them for weeks. Delete because you're scared that we'll have given ammunition to them to poke fun at you? I suggest you grow a thicker skin. Guess what, if we beat Ross County on Tuesday I'll probably resurface this thread. If (when) they get beat by Rangers on Wednesday I'll almost definitely resurface this thread. You know what though, if the highly unlikely scenario happens and Hibs lose to Ross County and Hearts beat Rangers.... my first thought certainly won't be, 'oh my word, what an idiot I am putting that thread up on. Net and nosing up Jambos online, I'm never doing that again'. I'll leave that approach to folk like yourself.

I predict we'll win on Tuesday so I suggest you bypass this thread.

I'm Spartacus
07-11-2022, 07:23 AM
Why? Was fun at the time. Been above them for weeks. Delete because you're scared that we'll have given ammunition to them to poke fun at you? I suggest you grow a thicker skin. Guess what, if we beat Ross County on Tuesday I'll probably resurface this thread. If (when) they get beat by Rangers on Wednesday I'll almost definitely resurface this thread. You know what though, if the highly unlikely scenario happens and Hibs lose to Ross County and Hearts beat Rangers.... my first thought certainly won't be, 'oh my word, what an idiot I am putting that thread up on. Net and nosing up Jambos online, I'm never doing that again'. I'll leave that approach to folk like yourself.

It was all going well until you jinxed it, that's all I'm saying!

JimBHibees
07-11-2022, 07:49 AM

Absolutely a wee bit of banter much appreciated by some :greengrin

Mcbizz1998
07-11-2022, 09:54 AM
It was all going well until you jinxed it, that's all I'm saying!

Yeah. I’m not a superstitious person until it comes to football.

This thread was a jinx and will likely see us relegated [emoji23]

Bostonhibby
07-11-2022, 10:07 AM
Yeah. I’m not a superstitious person until it comes to football.

This thread was a jinx and will likely see us relegated [emoji23]I can see the thieves trying to take us over again and set up one big team in Edinburgh as a direct result of this thread.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

ShetlandHibby
08-11-2022, 09:30 PM
I wish we would stop posting threads like this. It just gives them more ammunition to hit us with. Just when you think we’ve finally got them we shoot ourselves in the foot. Then to add to the misery we give them an open goal of a thread to slag us of.

Mcbizz1998
08-11-2022, 10:31 PM
Aged like milk. ****ing hell.

Alfred E Newman
08-11-2022, 10:37 PM
Hearts will finish comfortably in 3rd once again largely down to the mediocre quality of the rest of the league.

Smartie
08-11-2022, 10:40 PM
I wish we would stop posting threads like this. It just gives them more ammunition to hit us with. Just when you think we’ve finally got them we shoot ourselves in the foot. Then to add to the misery we give them an open goal of a thread to slag us of.

Letting it die quietly and not bumping it back up the board was an option tbf…

I'm Spartacus
09-11-2022, 10:26 AM

Ok so are we going to agree with my original assessment? I'm experienced enough in wearing the colours to know how it's going to pan out.

Jones28
09-11-2022, 12:17 PM
Why trawl through the forum to bring back a thread? Just let it disappear ffs

Gorgiehibee
14-01-2023, 11:06 PM
Why trawl through the forum to bring back a thread? Just let it disappear ffs

Spot on.

Carheenlea
14-01-2023, 11:34 PM
Spot on.

Think it’s time to empty this one :lolyam:

WeeRussell
15-01-2023, 12:09 AM
Think it’s time to empty this one :lolyam:

Yep. One shandy too many and he’s cost himself his favourite website about the team he thinks about most.

👋