PDA

View Full Version : Stubbsy

Northernhibee
06-10-2022, 07:52 AM
Happy 51st birthday, legend. Thank you for giving us the best day of our Hibby lives.

Stubbsy90+2
06-10-2022, 08:04 AM
Legend. Happy birthday Stubbsy.

Pretty Boy
06-10-2022, 08:06 AM
We should get him back to ER sometime soon.

I know he has been on commentary duties previously but a wee introduction on the park would raise the roof. Before a derby or a game v the hun would be ideal.

Hibbyradge
06-10-2022, 08:09 AM
We should get him back to ER sometime soon.

I know he has been on commentary duties previously but a wee introduction on the park would raise the roof. Before a derby or a game v the hun would be ideal.

If he'd be happy to come back, I would think that the HSF charity game would be the perfect opportunity and I suspect that will happen.

I'd invite him to manage one of the teams too.

Roxyhibee
06-10-2022, 08:36 AM
When you think of the downward spiral we had been on since the 2007 LC win / Collins saga, leading to Butchers relegation, Stubbs came in and completely transformed our style of play, brought us derby pride back, constructed one of the best midfields I’ve witnessed at ER, - and won us the Scottish Cup. That was some 24 months.!! Happy birthday Alan Stubbs, absolute Hibs legend.

erin go bragh
06-10-2022, 08:37 AM
Shares a birthday with my Ma . Love both of them 😊
My laddie shares his birthday with Le God and I also love both of them
😁
Happy birthday Stubbsy

gbhibby
06-10-2022, 08:48 AM
Happy 50th birthday, legend. Thank you for giving us the best day of our Hibby lives.
He is 51, absolute legend loved his comment on sportsound about how many medals Craig Levein had won..

Since452
06-10-2022, 09:00 AM
When you think of the downward spiral we had been on since the 2007 LC win / Collins saga, leading to Butchers relegation, Stubbs came in and completely transformed our style of play, brought us derby pride back, constructed one of the best midfields I’ve witnessed at ER, - and won us the Scottish Cup. That was some 24 months.!! Happy birthday Alan Stubbs, absolute Hibs legend.

Actually one of my favourite periods watching Hibs. Rollercoaster but it was some ride. Wins at Ibrox, derby wins, monsoon at Cowdenbeath, Hampden wins, playoff heartache, Malonga wonder goal, cup final defeat etc. So much packed into a relitivley short period but felt we started to get our club back under Stubbs and we ended up with the holy grail. Never thought it was going to happen for us. Great times.

hibeerealist
06-10-2022, 10:04 AM
Have a good one Stubbsy

Mcbizz1998
06-10-2022, 10:06 AM
Happy Birthday, Stubbsy! Still miss that guy.

HibsGW
06-10-2022, 11:25 AM
I look forward to the time that it’s long enough ago that getting him out on the pitch/at club events etc is a big occasion. Hero for winning the cup but turning the club around completely in the absolute dire state we were in was a great achievement.

hibsfan7
06-10-2022, 11:30 AM
Happy birthday to the manager that gave me the greatest day ever as a hibs fan

jacomo
06-10-2022, 11:52 AM
Happy birthday Alan. You did us proud.