PDA

View Full Version : Celtic away tickets

Leith Green
03-10-2022, 09:38 AM
Im sure i read somewhere that they go on sale today. Is that the case , and is it through Hibs or Celtic we need to purchase?

hibee_girl
03-10-2022, 09:42 AM
https://twitter.com/hibernianfc/status/1575878142886961152?s=46&t=mHwrjWX3bS6KyGF30-ae4Q

12pm today

Leith Green
03-10-2022, 09:46 AM
Thanks for that

H18 SFR
03-10-2022, 10:07 AM
Any idea why Dundee Utd tickets are not available any more?

Edit - I see we are buying them from Dundee Utd.

Further edit - can put ticket in the basket but won't allow me to pay.

erin go bragh
03-10-2022, 10:32 AM
Any idea why Dundee Utd tickets are not available any more?

Edit - I see we are buying them from Dundee Utd.

Further edit - can put ticket in the basket but won't allow me to pay.
Did it not sell out first time round

Leith Green
03-10-2022, 11:03 AM
4 tickets purchased

H18 SFR
03-10-2022, 11:07 AM
Did it not sell out first time round

Still some available for Dundee Utd - possibly returns?

I eventually got one and one for the celtic game so happy days.

Chorley Hibee
03-10-2022, 11:19 AM
£32 for a restricted view tickets!

Indeed, a club like no other.

OstKurve Hibs
03-10-2022, 11:36 AM
I git distracted n missed the sale, now sold out.
If any one finds they cant make it in the lead up to the game I'm after 2 tickets, an adult n a child ticket preferably.

BS44
03-10-2022, 11:41 AM
I git distracted n missed the sale, now sold out.
If any one finds they cant make it in the lead up to the game I'm after 2 tickets, an adult n a child ticket preferably.

It's not sold out.

Billy Whizz
03-10-2022, 11:41 AM
How many did we get in total

OstKurve Hibs
03-10-2022, 11:50 AM
It's not sold out.

Just noticed that there bud, got 2 tickets there, restricted view tho

Been a while since I've been to darkheed, can some one remind me how bad this restricted view is ?

BS44
03-10-2022, 11:57 AM

Been a while since I've been to darkheed, can some one remind me how bad this restricted view is ?

All our tickets are restricted view. Sometimes that can be a blessing. :wink:

yonder1875
03-10-2022, 11:58 AM
£32 for the worst view in the league, will have to pass.

OstKurve Hibs
03-10-2022, 12:06 PM
All our tickets are restricted view. Sometimes that can be a blessing. :wink:

Oright didn't realise that, thought we got some un-restriced to.

Hermit Crab
03-10-2022, 12:10 PM
How many did we get in total

800 roughly.

Hermit Crab
03-10-2022, 12:11 PM
Oright didn't realise that, thought we got some un-restriced to.

Only about 100-150 full view tickets were available and those rightly went to AST holders.

Billy Whizz
03-10-2022, 12:12 PM

There’s a big pole that holds up the main stand. There are good and terrible restricted view seats

Hermit Crab
03-10-2022, 12:13 PM
There’s a big pole that holds up the main stand. There are good and terrible restricted view seats

Section 120 is the worst, depending on your seat position that pole can completely obscure one goal end. Its ridiculous.

OstKurve Hibs
03-10-2022, 12:21 PM
Section 120 is the worst, depending on your seat position that pole can completely obscure one goal end. Its ridiculous.

I'm in 119 so hopefully its bearable.

Cameron Wilson
03-10-2022, 01:05 PM
I missed out! Is there any spares going? Need 1 ticket

gbhibby
03-10-2022, 01:08 PM
About time they brought their stadium into the 21st Century.

Hermit Crab
03-10-2022, 01:12 PM
I missed out! Is there any spares going? Need 1 ticket

Surely not sold out already? That will be a first for many a year.

davhibby
03-10-2022, 01:18 PM
Surely not sold out already? That will be a first for many a year.

Just checked and it seems like it. First time we’ve sold out in that sort of time since the 2-2 in 2017 maybe?

Hermit Crab
03-10-2022, 01:23 PM
Keep refreshing, tickets get emptied out of folks baskets that timeout.

green&left
03-10-2022, 01:23 PM
I'll also add myself to the que for any spares going. Just logged onto the eticketing website and despite it showing Celtic v Hibernian there doesn't seem to be any left.

Hermit Crab
03-10-2022, 01:25 PM
I'll also add myself to the que for any spares going. Just logged onto the eticketing website and despite it showing Celtic v Hibernian there doesn't seem to be any left.

Keep refreshing, singles tend to appear randomly.

green&left
03-10-2022, 01:25 PM
Keep refreshing, tickets get emptied out of folks baskets that timeout.

Worked for me in the past for Tynie etc but been trying this for half an hour now and getting zilch.

Hermit Crab
03-10-2022, 01:26 PM
Worked for me in the past for Tynie etc but been trying this for half an hour now and getting zilch.

I wouldn't give up until Hibs announce its sold out and remove the link.

yerauldda
03-10-2022, 01:29 PM
Just been to ticket office. Sold out. If anyone has 2 spares then I’ll take them!

green&left
03-10-2022, 01:31 PM
I wouldn't give up until Hibs announce its sold out and remove the link.

I'll give it another half hour. Think the most you can hold a ticket for in your basket is 25 mins so if nothing by 3pm it'll be begging on here and social media :D

Hermit Crab
03-10-2022, 01:32 PM
Just been to ticket office. Sold out. If anyone has 2 spares then I’ll take them!

Thats funny, they were never on sale at the ticket office. Online only as per the clubs PR and the link is very much still there.

green&left
03-10-2022, 01:40 PM
Seems you were correct Hermit. Another 10 minutes of refreshing and just bagged one at 1438. Sorted ;)

yerauldda
03-10-2022, 01:43 PM
Thats funny, they were never on sale at the ticket office. Online only as per the clubs PR and the link is very much still there.

The link may still be up but there aren’t tickets left.
I live nearby so chanced my luck.

Hermit Crab
03-10-2022, 01:47 PM
Seems you were correct Hermit. Another 10 minutes of refreshing and just bagged one at 1438. Sorted ;)

The link may still be up but there aren’t tickets left.
I live nearby so chanced my luck.

See Scott B's post....

Charlie123
03-10-2022, 03:23 PM
Any spare tickets, drop a message!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimBHibees
03-10-2022, 03:56 PM

Yep been in that section in the past was a joke

Carheenlea
03-10-2022, 07:05 PM
I’ve had some restricted view seats at Parkhead which haven’t really been too bad, but also had a couple of bad ones, which would have been in 120. Never had a goal obscured but part of the penalty box has been.

There was a time where you could just sort of half accept a restricted view as just one of those things, but when they are now asking fans to sit in such seats and charging £32 for the privilege it’s actually bordering on theft.

My seat on Saturday was restricted view in Ross County’s temporary/bleacher style contraption, but still whacking you full price. Goal was obscured by handrails and had to stand up every time the ball was in the box to see what was happening.
Celtic next with not having a clue what kind of view you are going to get, then Dundee Utd with seats designed for people of child size then Aberdeen with by far and away the worst away section in league with every single seat restricted view and dreadful sight lines on a crumbling old terrace with rickety seats bolted on to them. Again, a hefty ticket price will be awaiting with no concession for the awful fan experience.

While our prices for away fans are not exactly a bargain, at least we are offering good facilities and excellent views for visiting fans. Tynecastle is good, as is the likes of Motherwell, St Johnstone & St Mirren. Ibrox is also decent enough.

The allocation has sold out so why will Celtic care? Profiteering on the back of fans loyalty to follow their clubs. With the multiple millions they are amassing through CL they can more than afford to start charging a ticket price for visiting fans that reflects the location within their stadium.

Jamesie
03-10-2022, 09:46 PM
Any spare tickets, drop a message!

Got three sat together if any use for you! Bought them today then realised I’ve got something else on at 17:00 that I need to be in Edinburgh for.

Jamesie
04-10-2022, 07:58 AM
Just bumping this. Three still available at £32 each.

Keith_M
04-10-2022, 08:10 AM

erin go bragh
04-10-2022, 08:21 AM
I’ve had some restricted view seats at Parkhead which haven’t really been too bad, but also had a couple of bad ones, which would have been in 120. Never had a goal obscured but part of the penalty box has been.

There was a time where you could just sort of half accept a restricted view as just one of those things, but when they are now asking fans to sit in such seats and charging £32 for the privilege it’s actually bordering on theft.

My seat on Saturday was restricted view in Ross County’s temporary/bleacher style contraption, but still whacking you full price. Goal was obscured by handrails and had to stand up every time the ball was in the box to see what was happening.
Celtic next with not having a clue what kind of view you are going to get, then Dundee Utd with seats designed for people of child size then Aberdeen with by far and away the worst away section in league with every single seat restricted view and dreadful sight lines on a crumbling old terrace with rickety seats bolted on to them. Again, a hefty ticket price will be awaiting with no concession for the awful fan experience.

While our prices for away fans are not exactly a bargain, at least we are offering good facilities and excellent views for visiting fans. Tynecastle is good,🙈 as is the likes of Motherwell, St Johnstone & St Mirren. Ibrox is also decent enough.

The allocation has sold out so why will Celtic care? Profiteering on the back of fans loyalty to follow their clubs. With the multiple millions they are amassing through CL they can more than afford to start charging a ticket price for visiting fans that reflects the location within their stadium.

Tyncastle has one of the worst viewing seats in Scotland imo. Bottom row of their kid on top tier section , when sitting down can only see the top third of the goals .

OstKurve Hibs
04-10-2022, 08:52 AM

Lol, bit of a pain if that's in your way, doesnt come close to the view I had at tannadice, was the game we drew 2 all wi them in cup, last season or one before.
That was horrendous.

scottish_sleepy
04-10-2022, 01:07 PM

Sent you a PM mate

Hermit Crab
04-10-2022, 02:04 PM

While our prices for away fans are not exactly a bargain, at least we are offering good facilities and excellent views for visiting fans. Tynecastle is good, as is the likes of Motherwell, St Johnstone & St Mirren. Ibrox is also decent enough.

Luckily I think I'm in a row low enough down that the pillar is only going to obscure the corner flag area but others won't be so lucky and as you say £32 for the privilege is scandalous. Thats twice in a row now I've been allocated a restricted view ticket for Parkhead.

OstKurve Hibs
04-10-2022, 03:36 PM
https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/venue/celtic+park/119/

I can get a rough idea from a cpl of the pics here how my view will be,

I'm 3 rows further back and 10/12 seats along ascending from the view in pic 4. Guessing I'll see the goal but prob not much of what's happening around the edge of box and midfield area.

1 8 7 5
04-10-2022, 04:50 PM

Would take 2 of them Jamesie if still going?

edit : cannae PM you as your inbox is rammed

Cameron Wilson
04-10-2022, 04:56 PM
I’ll take one! PM me please!!

Jamesie
04-10-2022, 08:15 PM
Looks like the tickets are away - but if not I’ll come back to Scottish sleepy, 1 8 7 5 and Cameron Wilson on Saturday, when I’m due to be meeting the guy who first asked for them :thumbsup:

1 8 7 5
04-10-2022, 10:04 PM
Looks like the tickets are away - but if not I’ll come back to Scottish sleepy, 1 8 7 5 and Cameron Wilson on Saturday, when I’m due to be meeting the guy who first asked for them :thumbsup:

Cheers Jamsie:aok:

alihibs1
07-10-2022, 03:16 PM
Looking for two spares if any are going