PDA

View Full Version : That Would Be 6th Robbie!

Pages : [1] 2

brog
01-10-2022, 04:27 PM
Replay Robbie was giving it large this week about beating The Rangers and going 2nd in the League! What could possibly go wrong?
They got a freak result at Well and that clown genuinely believes he's a top manager in charge of a top team. The plane is warming up!

MWHIBBIES
01-10-2022, 04:27 PM
Gordon as well was speaking about going 2nd. Daft tit. Absolutely battered.

eastterrace
01-10-2022, 04:28 PM
Replay Robbie was giving it large this week about beating The Rangers and going 2nd in the League! What could possibly go wrong?
They got a freak result at Well and that clown genuinely believes he's a top manager in charge of a top team. The plane is warming up!let’s hope he gets a few results here and there just to keep i his job as we don’t really want him to leave do we.

Northernhibee
01-10-2022, 04:28 PM
A morale boosting plummet down the league.

Since452
01-10-2022, 04:31 PM
He was lucky the rest of the teams were so poor last season. Hibs and Aberdeen will never be that bad again and Motherwell and Dundee United went on long runs without a win. Their one season above us for about 100 years will be a one off.

A Hi-Bee
01-10-2022, 04:31 PM
let’s hope he gets a few results here and there just to keep i his job as we don’t really want him to leave do we.

Robbie must stay
:lolyam:

Irish_Steve
01-10-2022, 04:34 PM
I'm afraid to burst your bubble but the footballing guru's on Brokeback say they will romp third after they get pumped from the EuroDisney League. They reckon the Fartz players will be fitter and playing only once a week will "seem like a holiday". Absolute trumpets, the lot of them

Bauld
Bauld
Registered Users B

Posted 33 minutes ago
37 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:
Exactly. We've been nailed by injury and played a **** load of games. The seasons long, fixtures after the world cup and very favourable. Beni, Rowles and Halkett back, that's when we power away in 3rd.

This is where I'm at. The teams currently doing well are only having to play league games.

Once we are able to focus just on the league and we get players back from injury we will cruise it.

The boys will certainly be fit enough after playing 2 games a week for so long.

Going back to once a week will feel like a holiday.

01-10-2022, 04:35 PM
He thinks they did well up until the red card. 😂😂😂

Must have been expecting to be 3 or 4 down by the stage of the match.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/12709217/robbie-neilson-red-card-cost-hearts-its-a-silly-silly-decision

leith lynx
01-10-2022, 04:36 PM
They got a freak result at Well and that clown genuinely believes he's a top manager in charge of a top team. The plane is warming up!

Long may he reign!

leith lynx
01-10-2022, 04:38 PM
I'm afraid to burst your bubble but the footballing guru's on Brokeback say they will romp third after they get pumped from the EuroDisney League. They reckon the Fartz players will be fitter and playing only once a week will "seem like a holiday". Absolute trumpets, the lot of them

Bauld
Bauld
Registered Users B

Posted 33 minutes ago
Exactly. We've been nailed by injury and played a **** load of games. The seasons long, fixtures after the world cup and very favourable. Beni, Rowles and Halkett back, that's when we power away in 3rd.

This is where I'm at. The teams currently doing well are only having to play league games.

Once we are able to focus just on the league and we get players back from injury we will cruise it.

Deluded to the highest extreme!

Col2
01-10-2022, 04:38 PM
He also loves to say “we will have 20k fans inside Tynecastle today”

Official attendance - just over 18k

Northernhibee
01-10-2022, 04:39 PM
Probably looking to replay his teams Championship campaign again, he can’t help himself.

Mick O'Rourke
01-10-2022, 04:39 PM
He did mention in pre match interview about the tiny atmosphere of a 20.000 full house.
Frightening,hostile stuff!

He failed to mention what measures were in place to prevent the punters in the front rows of the 8th wonder of the world getting drenched.
They just flitted to the empty and drier seats further back in his aforementioned full house .

Caught on camera taking cover! Embarrassing stuff.

The radio and sportscene pundits need to stop pretending about that place being special.
I heard the hearts song once and that quicky died a death.
As usual!

NadeAteMyLunch!
01-10-2022, 04:40 PM
Mental that there seems to be some narrative that we are shouting our mouths off about what we are doing/going to do. Neilson at it after the derby and Stewart on Sportscene last week. Don’t think we’ve said a single thing about what we’re going to do. Compare that to these clowns across the road, dripping in arrogance as per

NadeAteMyLunch!
01-10-2022, 04:42 PM

Lucky if there was 16,000 there between the large empty seats to separate them from the Huns in the away stand and loads of empty seats dotted about the main stand. That’s before the fire drill and the rain shower btw

leith lynx
01-10-2022, 04:43 PM

Caveman junior is a bona-fide maroon balloon 🎈

NC1875
01-10-2022, 04:45 PM
They never learn. Big mouth clowns, the lot of them

Lancs Harp
01-10-2022, 04:50 PM
Mind the gap!

Roxyhibee
01-10-2022, 04:50 PM
let’s hope he gets a few results here and there just to keep i his job as we don’t really want him to leave do we.

Exactly this

Donegal Hibby
01-10-2022, 05:09 PM
One of there fans even posted" Today's the day we close the gap to 5points at the top of the league" pure comedy gold. :faf:

147lothian
01-10-2022, 05:41 PM
I've got a sair neck from looking down the table for where the trumpets are.

Jim44
01-10-2022, 05:49 PM
Overheard Jambo aquaintences earlier in the week saying that ‘their likely win against the Huns would take them to a position where Celtic would be looking over their shoulder “ …. Who knows where we can go from there.” …….. I don’t know why I, temporarily, felt pity for them but I overcame it and had a wee chuckle to myself ……… this turned into a huge guffaw at 2.30 today.

Trinity Hibee
01-10-2022, 05:49 PM
They always fold against sevco. Whilst we have pumped them more times than I can remember

DIXIHIBS
01-10-2022, 05:51 PM
6 goal swing in goal difference today too...handy. Thanks robbie.

Golden Bear
01-10-2022, 06:00 PM
A morale boosting plummet down the league.

What a delightful turn of phrase.

😄

Hibby Kay-Yay
01-10-2022, 06:07 PM
Hertzed it

brog
01-10-2022, 06:12 PM
I often wonder how Ponzi schemers and other fraudsters manage to find so many gullible people to cheat. Then people on here quote from Brokeback and it all becomes clear. Brokeback could make a fortune by selling their customer list to Fraudsters R Us!

hibeelovin90
01-10-2022, 06:52 PM
Bye bye hearts

Bostonhibby
01-10-2022, 07:54 PM
He thinks they did well up until the red card. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Must have been expecting to be 3 or 4 down by the stage of the match.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/12709217/robbie-neilson-red-card-cost-hearts-its-a-silly-silly-decisionTrot out the feels like a win line, get Mikey to make some positive noises in mitigation, job done in Robbies head.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Crab apple
01-10-2022, 08:24 PM
Robbie Replay has plenty previous for giving it large and ending up with egg on his face.

Waxy
01-10-2022, 08:32 PM
They pretty much could have been beaten 0-7 today but Rangers arent us.

Donegal Hibby
01-10-2022, 08:53 PM
Devlin's reactions leading up and after sending off were pathetic . Holding his arms out with a look of puzzlement on his face like if he had been wrongly send off.Really don't like that guy .Nasty piece of work imo

brog
01-10-2022, 09:38 PM
Devlin's reactions leading up and after sending off were pathetic . Holding his arms out with a look of puzzlement on his face like if he had been wrongly send off.Really don't like that guy .Nasty piece of work imo

He's a horrible player. Always niggling and having afters but never taking responsibility. Finally got his comeuppance. Imagine if Porto behaved like that!

Onceinawhile
01-10-2022, 11:26 PM
They always fold against sevco. Whilst we have pumped them more times than I can remember

1 win in 17.

17!

Donegal Hibby
01-10-2022, 11:32 PM
1 win in 17.

17!
Wonder how Robbie neilson would turn them stats into something positive ?:greengrin

poolman
01-10-2022, 11:45 PM

Bauld
Bauld
Registered Users B

Posted 33 minutes ago

Another trumpet was Rangers humping the ball forward and the sun was getting in the Herz eyes 🤣🤣🤣

Billy Whizz
02-10-2022, 07:27 AM
I think they will be in the bottom 6 come the end of October, looking at their next lot of fixtures

JimBHibees
02-10-2022, 08:19 AM
He's a horrible player. Always niggling and having afters but never taking responsibility. Finally got his comeuppance. Imagine if Porto behaved like that!

Agree much worse than Porto. A Rangers player got booked and he is giving it big fist pumping he was ridiculous in the time he was on the pitch yesterday. Also got away with a cheap shot on Mueller in the Feb Derby at ER.

Libby Hibby
02-10-2022, 08:25 AM
Devlin’s a horrible wee dirty player who is not a very good footballer.

Eyrie
02-10-2022, 09:01 AM
Devlin’s a horrible wee dirty player who is not a very good footballer.

That is Hearts' idea of their perfect player.

weecounty hibby
02-10-2022, 09:10 AM

you could argue that it's their identity!!

Northernhibee
02-10-2022, 09:28 AM
Thats a hideous assault from Devlin. Should be a lengthy ban for that. Violent little thug.

brog
02-10-2022, 09:44 AM
Thats a hideous assault from Devlin. Should be a lengthy ban for that. Violent little thug.

Kenny Miller said he was sure there was no intent to hurt his opponent!! WTF!

brog
02-10-2022, 09:56 AM

I posted exact same a while back. He's an identikit player for RR. They always have at least one in midfield whose only purpose is to foul and break up play. Its why, for so many reasons, one of my all time favourite goals was JC's superb header in the 2016 2-2 draw, which of course provoked the Robbie Replay comments! Before the goal Hearts committed 2 fouls in as many seconds but we flummoxed them (not difficult) by taking the free kicks quickly and not allowing them to reset.
Horrible team, manager and player!

Donegal Hibby
02-10-2022, 10:11 AM
Kenny Miller must have watched something different to what I seen .Totally went in to hurt the player with a stamp down on other guy . The intent was as clear as day to be seen .He should actually get a ban for it . Said before one of the dirtiest footballers in the league not a very good one either .Runs about like a headless chicken ,kicking anything that moves imo .And to think some of our fans thought he was good was quite a surprise to me as well :rolleyes:

Greenworld
02-10-2022, 10:53 AM
Agree much worse than Porto. A Rangers player got booked and he is giving it big fist pumping he was ridiculous in the time he was on the pitch yesterday. Also got away with a cheap shot on Mueller in the Feb Derby at ER.Agree noticed that fist pumping well out of order.
I dont like the guy but he has been one of there better players of late.
Hearts have some very ordinary players and look like a team in decline .
Barry mckay would be as well taking the season off for all he offers .
It's really good to see [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

sleeping giant
02-10-2022, 11:16 AM

Could not believe my ears.

PatHead
04-10-2022, 08:42 PM
After the big deal about being second they are now out of the top 6.

Pagan Hibernia
04-10-2022, 08:45 PM
3rd to 7th in half a week… great work Neilson!

brog
04-10-2022, 08:45 PM

:wink::thumbsup:

bingo70
04-10-2022, 09:00 PM

They’re away to Killie at the weekend as well, that’s certainly not a banker for them.

Carheenlea
04-10-2022, 09:01 PM
Feels like second though.

Irish_Steve
04-10-2022, 09:04 PM
They could be 9th by end of play Saturday - pleasing!!

The Green Sea
04-10-2022, 09:23 PM
When they said they were targeting 3rd or even second, I didn’t realise it was 2nd or 3rd bottom. This week has been a real statement of intent with 5th bottom in the bag and a chance to get to 3rd bottom by the end of the week.

matty_f
04-10-2022, 09:42 PM
Probably morally second or something.

ian cruise
04-10-2022, 09:43 PM
2nd most successful team in Edinburgh?

Baader
04-10-2022, 09:44 PM
Anyone know a cheap pilot?

Eyrie
04-10-2022, 09:47 PM
It's early days, but after their last few games it does look like Neilson is taking Hearts in the right direction.

gbhibby
04-10-2022, 09:52 PM
2nd most successful team in Edinburgh?
Are FC Edinburgh not 2nd in their league?

Irish_Steve
04-10-2022, 09:57 PM
It's early days, but after their last few games it does look like Neilson is taking Hearts in the right direction.

Is he heading for de-repromotion??

ian cruise
04-10-2022, 10:22 PM
Are FC Edinburgh not 2nd in their league?

It's an aspirational target for Hearts, they're still working on it.

California-Hibs
05-10-2022, 05:43 AM
Arrogant pri*k is Replay Robbie. After weirdly coming out with 'Hibs have been coming out with lots of stuff about doing this and that this season'...(eh, no we didn't) he proceeds to talk about going 2nd and then finds himself 7th and staring up at the Hibs! Oh Robbie, you'll always hold a special place in our Hearts. Not just for bottling those 2 Scottish Cup games as we went on to win it, but because of the comedy gold you continue to come out with.

Desperately hope no Jambo is preparing a plane and banner again. He's doing a great job, let him be!

hibees 7062
05-10-2022, 07:16 AM
It's an aspirational target for Hearts, they're still working on it.

Finishing 2nd or the stand . What do we think will come first ?

1van Sprou7e
05-10-2022, 07:32 AM
Can anyone send a link to the interview were he talks about us "coming out with stuff about doing this and that" or whatever he said, can't seem to find it :confused:

CentreLine
05-10-2022, 07:56 AM
Can anyone send a link to the interview were he talks about us "coming out with stuff about doing this and that" or whatever he said, can't seem to find it :confused:

Can’t post a link but check out the Skysports.com post match video from 7th August. You’ll see and hear him make that momentous comment there

Joe6-2
05-10-2022, 09:15 AM

I was gobsmacked when I heard him say it, absolute twat

hibees 7062
05-10-2022, 09:17 AM
Didn’t Stevenson say hertz were too big for the Derby now ?

Mick O'Rourke
05-10-2022, 09:24 AM
Gorgie Expects !!

"Once the European adventure is over and key players back from injury we can motor on and secure 3rd place "

Not my words .Taken from jambo forum .
They do have a knack of switching off to recent,not so long ago, events.
They got relegated not because others conspired against them.
They were bottom of the league and playing awful.

The Vlad years spoiled a lot of them,didn't it?
Sense of entitlement mentality is a personality trait evident among the ones that stll cherish the "cossack hat years".
Which in short, is when this "big team" belief stemmed from.
The promise of Champions League success and new biglier stadium with top class hotel.
Then the ba' burst !....game was up the pole! yer tea's oot!

But their mindset didn't.

Back to Robbie.
They hounded Robbie out before,mind.
They will do it again this term,if they are 6th or lower by the new year.
Strange fact is that before the "10 minutes to go" game, Robbie was the man !
All clubs have fickle fans. Seems they have more than most.
Oh ! I meant to mention.
Robbie is also getting the blame for the lack of atmosphere at the nearly,but not quite,20.000 seater,that's ok when its not raining,tynecastle park.

Diclonius
05-10-2022, 09:39 AM
Can we just ****ing beat them this season and put an end to this pish once and for all?

CentreLine
05-10-2022, 11:44 AM
Can we just ****ing beat them this season and put an end to this pish once and for all?

Beating them is always fun but I’m afraid it won’t put an end to their inflated, egotistical, fantastical attitude.

leith lynx
05-10-2022, 12:02 PM
Gorgie Expects !!

"Once the European adventure is over and key players back from injury we can motor on and secure 3rd place "

Sense of entitlement mentality is a personality trait evident among the ones that stll cherish the "cossack hat years".
The promise of Champions League success and new biglier stadium with top class hotel.

Back to Robbie.
Oh ! I meant to mention.
Robbie is also getting the blame for the lack of atmosphere at the nearly,but not quite,20.000 seater,that's ok when its not raining,tynecastle park.

Fantastic post Mick, sums it all up, there is a generation of them totally deluded and self entitled, 400,000 of them as well (so I've been told)

eastterrace
05-10-2022, 01:17 PM
Didn’t Stevenson say hertz were too big for the Derby now ?
Yeh he did say hearts should treat playing hibs just like playing Ross county or Motherwell. The guys a numbskill .

Carheenlea
05-10-2022, 01:39 PM
Yeh he did say hearts should treat playing hibs just like playing Ross county or Motherwell. The guys a numbskill .

Another of the imbecilic simpletons that dominates Scottish Football. A man who screams Hearts.

Mick O'Rourke
05-10-2022, 01:41 PM
Fantastic post Mick, sums it all up, there is a generation of them totally deluded and self entitled, 400,000 of them as well (so I've been told)

Well its either that or they know, but wont now admit the criminal goings on with Vlad and co.
This "we owe to ourselves" nonsense added to that.
Some say "it was worth it" (going bust)
Like old rAngers,they cheated.
The French FA,unlike our spineless mob at Hampden,took action against Olympic Marseilles in the 90s, when they were found guilty of cheating.
I digress !

GGTTH

hibees 7062
05-10-2022, 01:56 PM
Another of the imbecilic simpletons that dominates Scottish Football. A man who screams Hearts.

Is he ok ? He’s been very quiet lately

Diclonius
05-10-2022, 02:14 PM

Every time they finish above us in the league the talking heads come out with this. It just sounds more ridiculous than usual because it's the first time they've done it in four years.

SonOfDavidFrancey
05-10-2022, 03:50 PM
Agree with most of the negative comments about the roasters and the arrogance but being realistic they do have a good squad when not stretched and might well have a good run once out of Europe. I think we need to make sure we have taken advantage of the period when they are in it.

Donegal Hibby
05-10-2022, 03:52 PM
Is he ok ? He’s been very quiet lately
Probably going to Tynecastle a lot this season and has nothing to sing about now .My mates told me they have had two threads up recently titled " No vocal support from fans at home " and Why leave early ? ". Jambos taken a vow of silence or just leaving tiny early .Good job they are getting over 20 thousand plus. :greengrin

Kato
05-10-2022, 04:13 PM
Beating them is always fun but I’m afraid it won’t put an end to their inflated, egotistical, fantastical attitude.Flumps 'r gonna flump

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

hibees 7062
05-10-2022, 04:14 PM
Probably going to Tynecastle a lot this season and has nothing to sing about now .My mates told me they have had two threads up recently titled " No vocal support from fans at home " and Why leave early ? ". Jambos taken a vow of silence or just leaving tiny early .Good job they are getting over 20 thousand plus. :greengrin
But but best atmosphere in the country

Donegal Hibby
05-10-2022, 04:45 PM
But but best atmosphere in the country
Quote::: supposed to be one of the best Grounds for atmosphere. Rangers Fans were louder than hearts whole game even at nil nil .To many hearts fans just sit there and create no atmosphere.
Quote:::Atmosphere is poor.Everytime a commentator describes Tynecastle as ' A cauldron of noise ' it brings a roll of the eyes to me . Especially when saying opposing teams will feel intimidated by the atmosphere . I can't see Fiorentina starting eleven sh*****g themselves after fourth rendition of the hearts song which phases out after 30 seconds.

Pagan Hibernia
05-10-2022, 04:56 PM
Quote::: supposed to be one of the best Grounds for atmosphere. Rangers Fans were louder than hearts whole game even at nil nil .To many hearts fans just sit there and create no atmosphere.
Quote:::Atmosphere is poor.Everytime a commentator describes Tynecastle as ' A cauldron of noise ' it brings a roll of the eyes to me . Especially when saying opposing teams will feel intimidated by the atmosphere . I can't see Fiorentina starting eleven sh*****g themselves after fourth rendition of the hearts song which phases out after 30 seconds.

they have a stadium that is almost perfectly designed for atmosphere. Great acoustics. Fans close to the pitch.

that you could hear a pin drop most of the time is something they should frankly be ashamed of.

I guess you can’t polish a turd. Hearts fans are, almost by definition, dull.

Kato
05-10-2022, 05:26 PM
Quote:::Atmosphere is poor.Everytime a commentator describes Tynecastle as ' A cauldron of noise ' it brings a roll of the eyes to me . Especially when saying opposing teams will feel intimidated by the atmosphere . I can't see Fiorentina starting eleven sh*****g themselves after fourth rendition of the hearts song which phases out after 30 seconds.It is referred to very often on Sportsound. Even when the decibel level is around the same as two daisies bumping into each other. Must be an editorial choice as none of the commentators can believe that if they are there regularly. I know there is a Hibs.Net myth that the producer has flump tendencies. Who does produce that show?

Kato
05-10-2022, 05:32 PM
they have a stadium that is almost perfectly designed for atmosphere. Great acoustics. Fans close to the pitch.

that you could hear a pin drop most of the time is something they should frankly be ashamed of.

I guess you can’t polish a turd. Hearts fans are, almost by definition, dull.A mixture of an aging support and a youth that wants to sing about yon auld King guy on the white horse. Hibs fans are way more imaginative and pretty prolific with tunes in comparison. We've gone through a few stages of chants coming and going since we won the cup while they still have writers block. They can't drag out any oldies because they were more concerned with singing about us than showing any love for their own team. All those old songs are now dust -- and they call us bitter.

Since452
05-10-2022, 06:31 PM
A mixture of an aging support and a youth that wants to sing about yon auld King guy on the white horse. Hibs fans are way more imaginative and pretty prolific with tunes in comparison. We've gone through a few stages of chants coming and going since we won the cup while they still have writers block. They can't drag out any oldies because they were more concerned with singing about us than showing any love for their own team. All those old songs are now dust -- and they call us bitter.

Majority of their songs had 1902 in it. Weird fanbase.

brog
05-10-2022, 06:45 PM
Gorgie Expects !!

Back to Robbie.
Oh ! I meant to mention.

Love it Michael!!
PS, they could go 8th tonight! :greengrin

PatHead
05-10-2022, 06:50 PM
Agree with most of the negative comments about the roasters and the arrogance but being realistic they do have a good squad when not stretched and might well have a good run once out of Europe. I think we need to make sure we have taken advantage of the period when they are in it.

Not really sure about that. They have a very small squad so even when their European adventure is over it won't take much to make them struggle.
Also the likes of Forrest blows hot and cold. Halkett seems to never last any time before he gets injured.
Nothing to worry about there.

cabbageandribs1875
05-10-2022, 06:51 PM
i'd rather Killie win tonight, i don't want St Johnstone being just below us

brog
05-10-2022, 06:53 PM
i'd rather Killie win tonight, i don't want St Johnstone being just below us

I agree!

cabbageandribs1875
05-10-2022, 06:58 PM
I agree!

Killie 1 up ;)

brog
05-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Killie 1 up ;)

A great goal from Dan Armstrong apparently. He has a lovely left foot. I know we were tracking him about 3 seasons ago before he went to Ross County. We were looking at Alan Forrest at same time but decided against both of them.

cabbageandribs1875
05-10-2022, 07:07 PM
A great goal from Dan Armstrong apparently. He has a lovely left foot. I know we were tracking him about 3 seasons ago before he went to Ross County. We were looking at Alan Forrest at same time but decided against both of them.

by the time i had started watching i missed it by a minute

Aldo
05-10-2022, 07:24 PM
The continued 20k myth continues with Robbie taking every opportunity to pedal this pish. He mentioned this at weekend and at the last euro fixture which attracts just under 16k.

Is this what big team do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mick O'Rourke
05-10-2022, 07:27 PM
Left foot curler from right side just outside 18yd box.
Nestled up tight on postage stamp corner .Our best keepers would have no got near it.
Laddie certainly worked on that.
Super strike

Donegal Hibby
05-10-2022, 07:30 PM
One of them even suggested that they start a new song thread ? I've got one for them Simon and Garfunkel " The sound of silence". :faf:

Mick O'Rourke
05-10-2022, 07:39 PM
One of them even suggested that they start a new song thread ? :faf:

It seems that 1902 for some wee bamsticks over there is now 1690

Had to laugh at the Zombies at Anfield last night.
In a north of England football stadium they sang Rule Brittania and GSTK
The Scousers booed/drowned out both. :greengrin They know the score with that mob
Seriously though,the zombies managed their whole sectarian songbook last night.

Donegal Hibby
05-10-2022, 08:07 PM

The Scousers booed/drowned out both. :greengrin They know the score with that mob
The Scousers certainly did drown them out .maybe I'm wrong but we're they not warned against singing them lately?

Irish_Steve
05-10-2022, 09:06 PM

And the Scousers replied with "You can stick your Royal Family up your arse" lol

JimBHibees
05-10-2022, 09:19 PM
The continued 20k myth continues with Robbie taking every opportunity to pedal this pish. He mentioned this at weekend and at the last euro fixture which attracts just under 16k.

Is this what big team do?

Insecure teams only

Donegal Hibby
05-10-2022, 11:38 PM
Insecure teams only
Maybe deluded teams too or in hearts case a bit of both :greengrin

PatHead
06-10-2022, 08:33 PM
Not really sure about that. They have a very small squad so even when their European adventure is over it won't take much to make them struggle.
Also the likes of Forrest blows hot and cold. Halkett seems to never last any time before he gets injured.
Nothing to worry about there.

Michael Smith gone off with a knackered hamstring to add to their injury woes.

mjhibby
06-10-2022, 08:59 PM
No scottish team outside the bigot bros have the quality or squad to compete in europe. Only hearts fans kid themselves on they can. As predicted the injuries are piling up and they will probably need to spend a good chunk of their euro money to stay in the hunt for third. They have a brutal run of fixtures up to the world cup. Plus by then the injuries will have piled up more. Also morale must be getting hammered with consistent humpings. Nae luck jambos.

brog
06-10-2022, 09:05 PM
No scottish team outside the bigot bros have the quality or squad to compete in europe. Only hearts fans kid themselves on they can. As predicted the injuries are piling up and they will probably need to spend a good chunk of their euro money to stay in the hunt for third. They have a brutal run of fixtures up to the world cup. Plus by then the injuries will have piled up more. Also morale must be getting hammered with consistent humpings. Nae luck jambos.

Hey, it was only 3 0 tonight, an improvement on recent home games!

PatHead
06-10-2022, 09:07 PM

Don't forget to add a really ****ty manager

LewysGot2
06-10-2022, 09:23 PM
Get the propeller plane ready…

He's here!
06-10-2022, 09:23 PM

The Rangers and Celtic clearly don't have the quality to compete in Europe either - or at least not at the level (Champions League) that they want to. Their group matches will however provide them with the requisite millions to ensure their ongoing total and utter domination of Scottish football.

The fact Rangers breezed to a 4-0 win at Tynecastle against the country's third best resourced club yet are miles away from Champions League quality illustrates just how bit-part our domestic game is.

Nicho87
06-10-2022, 09:50 PM
The fact they got lucky with the co-efficiency being what it was, down to nothing they had done. It’s very pleasing to see them get absolutely pumped every game.

Big ego, big losses 👍🏻

RyeSloan
06-10-2022, 10:01 PM

Maybe not but no doubt Hearts are also pretty humpty and really didn’t prepare well for this season at all.

Shame.

06-10-2022, 10:15 PM
Maybe not but no doubt Hearts are also pretty humpty and really didn’t prepare well for this season at all.

Shame.

They were suffering from fatigue before the season even started. 😂

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/robbie-neilson-addresses-hearts-fatigue-24510390

06-10-2022, 10:19 PM
Fiorentina with 1 win in their last 10 can't believe their luck to be playing Hearts twice in 8 days.

1van Sprou7e
06-10-2022, 10:20 PM
Fiorentina with 1 win in their last 10 can't believe their luck to be playing Hearts twice in 8 days.

It was their first away win for 6 months

06-10-2022, 10:34 PM

Plastic pitch at Killie will injure another one or two.

Kato
06-10-2022, 10:47 PM
Get the propeller plane ready…Another defeat and it'll be chocks away for the Jambo Air Force.

ClermistonGreen
06-10-2022, 11:02 PM
Great to see Chewbacca applauding an empty 20000 seater stadium :thumbsup:

06-10-2022, 11:05 PM
Another defeat and it'll be chocks away for the Jambo Air Force.

Things will have to get very bad before Budge pulls the trigger so planes and Plaza protests won't be a surprise. There are bound to be a number of fans who'll think that now they're fan owned, they should have a bigger say on when the manager should be changed. Could get very messy.

06-10-2022, 11:12 PM
Great to see Chewbacca applauding an empty 20000 seater stadium :thumbsup:

And then he went up to the hospitality.

https://i.ibb.co/3y9mnwH/La-cantina-de-Star-Wars-abre-sus-puertas-en-Hollywood.jpg (https://ibb.co/MDxkmbL)

Donegal Hibby
07-10-2022, 12:58 AM
I'm all for people having pop at hearts but I must say I find it extremely funny when someone comes out condemning them with quotes of " Hearts didn't lay a glove on them " welcome to my home take what you want " Never laid a finger on them " Specially when it's Craig Levein saying it who's master plan in one game was a 4-6-0 formation was it not ? Natural order resumed by Craig levein again .:foot::foot::foot:

Trinity Hibee
07-10-2022, 06:17 AM
‘The council conte’ he is now being dubbed by the hearts fans.

Hibby70
07-10-2022, 06:24 AM
‘The council conte’ he is now being dubbed by the hearts fans.

I think you mis-heard

Since452
07-10-2022, 06:34 AM
Aye but that boy Savage though eh. He's the difference. Levels above....

hibsbollah
07-10-2022, 06:44 AM

They’ve also not been playing that well, their wins have been narrow one goal wins against pitiful Ross County and Dundee Utd, and St Johnstone, and a 3-0 against Motherwell which was widely considered to have been one of the weird games where the team that dominated couldn’t hit the net and the team that was battered scored whenever they touched the ball. Then humiliated in 6 European ties with 9 men behind the ball, humiliated against Rangers and Celtic, currently mid table and they’ve shown nothing to show they are the 3rd best in Scotland.

With the extra euro group place now on offer the rewards for 3rd have never been bigger. If I was them I’d be panicking and thinking about a winter window splurge on players.

147lothian
07-10-2022, 06:46 AM
Don't cry for me Fiorentina

marinello59
07-10-2022, 07:22 AM
Don't cry for me Fiorentina

:greengrin

Springbank
07-10-2022, 07:36 AM
I don't think they'll be relegated

Gordon saves them points
Shanklin has a few goals in him
Barrie McKay will create a few chances over the course of a season

But the rest of them?

On par with Ross County & weaker than Dundee United (whose midfield looks a class above hearts)

They'll be 6th, 7th or 8th

Since452
07-10-2022, 08:29 AM

This was always going to happen. The extra games will kill them. They got a stroke of luck when the Queen popped her cloggs with the weekend break and ended up getting a couple very good results as a consequence but they will still need to play that missed game. Thursday/Sunday is punishing for any team at our level.

I'm Spartacus
07-10-2022, 08:58 AM
A recent 3 year deal wasn't it? He aint going anywhere! :)

Bridge hibs
07-10-2022, 08:59 AM
This was always going to happen. The extra games will kill them. They got a stroke of luck when the Queen popped her cloggs with the weekend break and ended up getting a couple very good results as a consequence but they will still need to play that missed game. Thursday/Sunday is punishing for any team at our level.I remember Replay saying a couple of months ago that he isnt worried by injuries as the replacements are of similar quality but last night he bleated on about losing the goals due to inexperience and poor decision making. Make your mind up Replay 🤣

PatHead
07-10-2022, 09:29 AM
I remember Replay saying a couple of months ago that he isnt worried by injuries as the replacements are of similar quality but last night he bleated on about losing the goals due to inexperience and poor decision making. Make your mind up Replay 🤣

So the inexperienced defence included Michael Smith a 34 year old with 19 international caps, 354 first team matches including 134 for Hearts although not all of them in the Premiership as they were relegated, Stephen Kingsley who is 28 years old, has played 231 matches in his career including 17 in the English Premiership, 45 in the English Championship, 51 in the Scottish Premiership (he also played 26 in the Championship whilst Hearts were relegated), and has been touted by Robbie Replay for a Scotland cap which resulted in him coming on as a sub in our last game. Add in Alex Cochrane who has played 40 games for Hearts in the last two seasons. Not exactly inexperienced.

He is the one who chose to go with a small "high quality" squad, which it ain't and has had 5 transfer windows to build his own squad. Why do the press give him such an easy time and not question his answers and tactics? Similar to how Goodwin got an easy ride about the facts surrounding his Porteous penalty.

Both are very poor managers. Long may they continue.

Victor
07-10-2022, 09:31 AM

https://i.ibb.co/3y9mnwH/La-cantina-de-Star-Wars-abre-sus-puertas-en-Hollywood.jpg (https://ibb.co/MDxkmbL)

[emoji23]

PatHead
07-10-2022, 09:43 AM

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/robbie-neilson-addresses-hearts-fatigue-24510390

Sure they once threw away a 2 goal lead against us. Is that true or did I dream it?

brog
07-10-2022, 01:58 PM

I'd forgotten that, a Robbie classic. When he said fatigued I think he meant f***ed!!

snedzuk
07-10-2022, 02:14 PM

Is that Budge back left?

hibees 7062
07-10-2022, 02:33 PM
Sure they once threw away a 2 goal lead against us. Is that true or did I dream it?

A dream . And what a dream that turned out

07-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Is that Budge back left?

Without her makeup.

Looks like she's with Starsky. Starsky & Budge.

07-10-2022, 07:59 PM
Fiorentina rub salt in the wounds by trashing the dressing room. Bit silly when Hearts are at their place next week.

2/1 Cammy Devlin to do a sh**e in the shower.

https://twitter.com/fitbaculture/status/1578355595190497280?s=20&t=0gJCo7gVkYx01qn452y6eg

Bridge hibs
07-10-2022, 08:21 PM
Fiorentina rub salt in the wounds by trashing the dressing room. Bit silly when Hearts are at their place next week.

https://twitter.com/fitbaculture/status/1578355595190497280?s=20&t=0gJCo7gVkYx01qn452y6egCammy Devlin and a ***** in the shower, would be impossible to spot the difference

brog
07-10-2022, 08:35 PM
I just read a report in one of the local papers that said Hawrts were so struggling that Toby Sibbick may have to play on Sunday. Was he not hailed as a superb signing not so long ago?

easty
07-10-2022, 08:51 PM

https://twitter.com/fitbaculture/status/1578355595190497280?s=20&t=0gJCo7gVkYx01qn452y6eg

Reports from Italy that Fiorentina couldn’t have a shower cos there was no hot water at Tynie…

https://twitter.com/chrisfinn2703/status/1578478780883927040?s=46&t=LOANxLKCp1BUtBl4olBHwg

Since452
07-10-2022, 08:58 PM
Hearts not paying their bills again?

Hibbyradge
07-10-2022, 08:58 PM
Reports from Italy that Fiorentina couldn’t have a shower cos there was no hot water at Tynie…

https://twitter.com/chrisfinn2703/status/1578478780883927040?s=46&t=LOANxLKCp1BUtBl4olBHwg

Incredible.

hibees 7062
07-10-2022, 09:14 PM
Hearts not paying their bills again?

They forgot to order gas

bringbackbenny
07-10-2022, 09:17 PM

Tramps

hibsbollah
07-10-2022, 09:17 PM

Embarrassing.

Bostonhibby
07-10-2022, 09:23 PM
Embarrassing.What's the point in having water when there's no soap?

Fiorentina just don't understand what big teams do.

Donegal Hibby
07-10-2022, 09:25 PM
Is that Budge back left?
Shanklands at the front left . You can just see the top of his heid.

Northernhibee
07-10-2022, 09:43 PM

It’s part of the new Wash and Go advert.

”Take two jambottlers into the shower?”

Although in Gorgie, it’s just known as “Go”.

CentreLine
07-10-2022, 10:18 PM

Which would explain all the empty water bottles. Better to wash in cold water than not at all. If that is true it really is embarrassing

Donegal Hibby
07-10-2022, 10:32 PM
I feel sorry for the plumbers who fitted the water heaters at Tiny . It really was a tankless job.

Wee Effen Bee
07-10-2022, 10:40 PM
I feel sorry for the plumbers who fitted the water heaters at Tiny . It really was a tankless job.

Plumbing the depths now!

gbhibby
07-10-2022, 10:49 PM
There is only one Boyler at Tynecastle when we play them.

Donegal Hibby
07-10-2022, 11:39 PM
There is only one Boyler at Tynecastle when we play them.
I make it 3 mate . A old Boiler ( budge) . A broken Boiler ( no hot water) . And the other Boyler thats on fire :aok:

Eyrie
08-10-2022, 09:42 AM
Plumbing the depths now!

It'll only lead to more puns.

Donegal Hibby
08-10-2022, 09:46 AM
Surely it won't sink to that?

gbhibby
08-10-2022, 11:50 AM
You want the thread to run out of Gas

Cletus
08-10-2022, 12:08 PM

A shower of *****. So very, very true…

Northernhibee
08-10-2022, 01:00 PM
Team that can’t get a hot shower in a professional (supposedly) clubs stadium don’t show a huge deal of respect.

Is that really any surprise?

09-10-2022, 04:13 PM
Don't know what's funnier, them celebrating a draw against Killie or the ones that feel they have to suppress it and go "phew" because that's what big teams do.

Hibs4185
09-10-2022, 04:27 PM
Don't know what's funnier, them celebrating a draw against Killie or the ones that feel they have to suppress it and go "phew" because that's what big teams do.

Delighted with a draw, keeps them 3 points back and keeps the pressure of Neilson. Robbie must stay

Glory Lurker
09-10-2022, 04:28 PM
Team that can’t get a hot shower in a professional (supposedly) clubs stadium don’t show a huge deal of respect.

Wow, I hadn't heard about that but have seen the press now. What was that all about?

Swedish hibee
09-10-2022, 04:30 PM
Thought you weren't allowed to celebrate a last minute equaliser...

Since452
09-10-2022, 04:32 PM
Delighted with a draw, keeps them 3 points back and keeps the pressure of Neilson. Robbie must stay

A draw will keep Budge happy. A defeat might have made her ask questions. Difficult run of games ahead for them.

HoboHarry
09-10-2022, 04:42 PM

There will be a steady drip of them now. Admins need to pour cold water on the thread....

Ryan91
09-10-2022, 04:46 PM

Tell that to the Dortmund fans in Der Klassiker against Bayern last night

RyeSloan
09-10-2022, 05:11 PM

Exactly. Odd bunch.

Almost the perfect result today…while happy to have seen them lose it gives Robbie a bit of breathing room, denies both teams 3 points and their lack of wins continues. What’s not to like.

With their schedule coming up I sincerely hope the gap will continue to grow.

Trinity Hibee
09-10-2022, 05:35 PM
https://twitter.com/scotlandsky/status/1579153129525989377?s=46&t=nkar9NZqFrQ2gbIdHdIeSA

Linesman’s fault

PatHead
09-10-2022, 05:43 PM
Are they second yet?

MWHIBBIES
09-10-2022, 05:46 PM
https://twitter.com/scotlandsky/status/1579153129525989377?s=46&t=nkar9NZqFrQ2gbIdHdIeSA

Linesman’s fault

Robbie actually gaslighting officials now. Hes losing the plot.

Bridge hibs
09-10-2022, 05:47 PM
****ing hell, does Robbie Klopp never give other teams some credit, ****ing always someone elses fault ya fanny 🤬

Mick O'Rourke
09-10-2022, 05:49 PM
Robbie actually gaslighting officials now. Hes losing the plot.

Doing all he can to keep the hordes onside.
Everybody's fault,bar his.
If he peed the bed .He'd blame the pilly.

09-10-2022, 05:50 PM

Linesman’s fault

Conveniently overlooking the penalty Killie should have had.

where'stheslope
09-10-2022, 05:53 PM

Linesman’s fault
If you've not seen it, watch tonight, linesman in the right place to see it and just ignored it???
Shame!!!!

Carheenlea
09-10-2022, 06:57 PM
Seems to be conditional when managing Hearts that you are obligated to leave any class you may have at the door on the way in. Paulo Sergio was the only one in modern times that sort of bucked that trend.

ddoc
10-10-2022, 07:30 AM
They were the last part of the sports segment on the Australian Channel 10 news because their last minute goal was scored by an Aussie.
Did not expect that, but it was a decent goal.

brog
10-10-2022, 08:43 AM
I started this thread last weekend when Replay confidently forecast they would go 2nd and instead ended up in 6th. Now they're dancing in the streets of Gorgie with a last minute equaliser to go 5th!! I guess that's what big teams do!! :greengrin

Mick O'Rourke
10-10-2022, 09:06 AM
I started this thread last weekend when Replay confidently forecast they would go 2nd and instead ended up in 6th. Now they're dancing in the streets of Gorgie with a last minute equaliser to go 5th!! I guess that's what big teams do!! :greengrin

Ootside Stratties at closing time last night

Street party
:spammy::drunk:

:monkey1::bevvied!:https://www.hibs.net/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhMgAjALMPAP///0BAQG9vbwAAAJmZADAwMP//AMzMAP8AAF9fXx8fHzNmAGaMQH fX0t4H////yH/C05FVFNDQVBFMi4wAwHoAwAh QQJFAAPACwAAAAAMgAjAAAE4fDJSau9OOvNu/9gKI5kaZ5oqq5s62ZAEADvJwxDUHsJQQy0nQZQIBhyQeEFMDA4 kcpl03nIRS1Mp FQTUZjOBx1ILhKZkBAlpswP8LpJldnRqvXB/oVHH4eFG4PWU84XYEBYQgIA4ZuTIqLXECBj2KSSV41iFNbjS9g M4KcnTigHzKZFzNMbQmjl6UxHWl6GWkAgApapEC3A7NqvxurOG 9aXF1MtMBMHHzKVJJpbwoJqRe9HzSDyMVJC Dh4RILOHaAMNiMVaXk4xbgsWAK4A7i9/jlcPcbuHdqtcwog/MgAgAh QQJCgAPACwAAAAAMgAjAAAE/fDJSau9OOvNu/9gKI6kBwQBUK6TMAwByyYEMajyCBSEAeM5EGBgKP6CQmLxAEN hkXDgQl0Yk6v13IgsGpSNwB0mvBmsmHiNGa gMXjA7tdwWaNBwX9AjW mHtuWQgIA4CBdQOEhVN6iBRDhWoHBY8UCVpLcm1YKRMAClGaZQ dVSUpQ6SlSppcEphicythoDgBrVJUpQpwAzmpLyp9rjesYbMlA AIBCgsLAAytU0wLDNELCgECpytwz5nUPwzWcHR94p6WKn9Mwoj P8QsvBdvRDPj5Xs8h jq4R/iNwDdkgIIE3dzAGSKQhLSFyTCkghMxxERZHtD8kqERQwQAIfkE CQoADwAsAAAAADIAIwAABP/wyUmrnWPczbuXCUEEX2lagCIOwOmWwHAQA/neWzIYxsHiwEmK1xskgsEYsadoIVGBmpMCiO4ymakwansFALHu 5AtmlQUWgVnzMse0D5b8baxUwbEbOVshv8sFdgprNwAJgwtwMR kGWD5aAAsDCglwJ2ALCwxaO0s0Pw8ADJpgTxKRpBJYWAhZoqmm dpkMcQi2tjIsDJuxHKgZtzs sL2 V4xFlsUonUQHB03LHkpLz1/SHdTOA2jYxkvJ3r4K1dDK4hIF1XXoGwHOj 05PM818htquaD3dqsL/BciTUgEsEIDWhIYNCgoxMEUAA4Yhor0MNE5aYYGsXugY1Kldjo X8KSY0ATPRmwly7CJ42akuFUrKcB8EQEAIfkECQAADwAsAAAAA DIAIwAABP/wyUmrvTjrzbv/DxAEAGh2AUEkZ4sBg6qUbi0F8THQdgsfBsOA1WslBsDgrGgCKJ LBHRMEG1iFA9LUI9gBYF/RtnME787jiUhLwYW9Yokoy3ORYALK0zrASiVdXwE9cGxOMUGJf yJvPXcDSyFWCHx8NIeCPQAJCgMLl0gDCKOjiwuQCXU1XwsMJT9 CpFZyDJ qRQCtX0hRVwMhtbdTAA0OpwdQUQsODcJjgryJQiFpGrDSv9XWT 8nZ2hlH3d/WSFB/4xc4yFHO6FU6Vu3op3yf6C8LFPb3FgwMFP74VchVh6C8LXPOhT ilIBW6Mrvy3IAzZNyMMHEe3AmjYFylWRQFPnrzEAEAIfkECRQA DwAsAAAAADIAIwAABOXwyUmrvTjrzbv/YCiOZGmeaKqubOtaQBAA7xcMg1B3wEAQid0mNjAQCjThhWhoDp LKyu3QNDyjld6B6oRiH4IBF4ebfR JrRXAfgbOAfWzR4bL2b3YWXEoWslmWFpkVVdfgwgIgGcPWn2Ji l5Rjn RjJROA29KRDM4aoU0nZIoM3SYTkEJc5src3mfXE0KDwp4AxxsM h2mOG1bsri ekO9uQkKuI2xY09lpBdzbjgLDNbXDBSiD8xdjR/SpnRBE9jXEnRifcrQDw3m787ibLQaC/f3ZNTm8A0VDLaE6VOGhQGyAREAACH5BAkKAA8ALAAAAAAyACMA AAT78MlJq7046827/2AojuQGBAFQrlMwDAK7AgNBJDJ5DgZRqDnQzkAcAIMe14FoMCI 9tMOyeHxqBIPp65WyahLSJmBsDHgzgbCRtj1j0ss17eS KA685rZbr2S3TE59fngICHuDFneFhoKJEwVqA4dVj3CBAzh1O3 xgU0wKR5yVJCk0mlhhgUcJa2YycqEPUZ9NrwChZDmmLypsqlSz vXQyAAIBCgsLAAwLWcADDMwLCgECpCVj09JKqi/K2ok7UlrYfWzPL9KJDO3uxgkF3 70T 4YYxjtIwAJCr0P9pVg4GIAnw2myAgkgUUbMYQOH5aK IrDlhc5Lg7AEAEAIfkECQoADwAsAAAAADIAIwAABP/wyUmrlWPczbuXAUEkX2lawCAqwOmWgXoM7Wtf6WEYA3n/k8RAt2MBfwAFcUc7cmKBGiWVGfAGURRUeqKlBBaBNwUoBywxs2 2cpQjJtHiFXNa8vAMjpTBmzzNqLwAJCgMLXDlVV01TC3kJXC5l DAsMNVQEO5p2EgCUh5FIlJZUCFVVnZ hTg elkMDCLKyGqqsHJ6OOrG0hoe3HzlMGTyrwChKS0zGx1MBB8rFz R9i0YzTuEOay9gdSdDbet0bQsoF495DS2foT o7Pu04GTMDYPIbjlXM7QALE7/wWWjAYAKDBgLnOJACwEHCCWUCtgIlcFChHkEyKIDU7k2ZJBMUW HzEOE5kHU6APipAd4oThZYvIgAAIfkEBQAADwAsAAAAADIAIwA ABP/wyUmrvTjrzbv/FBAEAGh2CUEEZ4sBijqUbi0Bw0EMrF0nA4PhMPO1YMLhIGE84Z JDBa3ZEQ2C1 uUuiEBcF cgNuZmcFLcijAm3rBX9667fMOxresIXtQUAQzIj6BIjRPUDtSN 28DdXGKDzhZVwhaNwqBPTUACZgLhgMIoqI5RZELAwoJW5sACww 0lKRKJQAMn6xGrrAPWFdCRF 3uVQADQ6oUENECw4NxGQlQVBEXmoa00nB1xvZy5DcGN5ETOEv2 Qfb5heH6XLr7HyW8Baukwv07PgTn/kVDAwoAPR3w9UWg/k4eTp4hcQ6IGHePQAUsRw3KWEESXjzxU 4SVcGKoBsBCICADs=

:drool::singing:
:sairhead:

Spotted in a warehouse nr tynie

https://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/flying.gif

cocteautwin
10-10-2022, 09:07 AM
A draw will keep Budge happy. A defeat might have made her ask questions. Difficult run of games ahead for them.

One has to start wondering if it's the fans that need to be asking questions of Budge. Since she took over the fans have sent her over £14m and Anderson has sent her over £26m. £40m+ of extra cash and they are garbage.

Bostonhibby
10-10-2022, 09:19 AM
One has to start wondering if it's the fans that need to be asking questions of Budge. Since she took over the fans have sent her over £14m and Anderson has sent her over £26m. £40m+ of extra cash and they are garbage.Don't forget, they've nearly finished that single tier megastand though, and hot water will soon be available in the away dressing room again. Money well spent.

hibees 7062
10-10-2022, 09:27 AM
One has to start wondering if it's the fans that need to be asking questions of Budge. Since she took over the fans have sent her over £14m and Anderson has sent her over £26m. £40m+ of extra cash and they are garbage.

And can’t supply hot water

Not In The Know
10-10-2022, 09:30 AM

so Fiorentina had to make do with cold showers at tiny castle?

Mick O'Rourke
10-10-2022, 09:35 AM
One has to start wondering if it's the fans that need to be asking questions of Budge. Since she took over the fans have sent her over £14m and Anderson has sent her *over £26m. £40m+ of extra cash and they are garbage.

WE joke about it here and elswhere,but the new stand must have had Budge tearing her hair out,
Badly led from architects/planners/builders in the first place.
Budge was advised by her pals,not at all experts in the field.
She shoud have hired companies with a track record and not her mates.
Catalogue of errors throughtout the construction, stair to nowhere/ police box fiasco/ media facilities in wrong place.
Its not finished, and if affordable some sections alreadly in place will/may be moved.
The whole project is a red face for Budgie.
She listened to the wrong people regards the new stand ,I suspect she knows that now.

Bostonhibby
10-10-2022, 09:47 AM
WE joke about it here and elswhere,but the new stand must have had Budge tearing her hair out,
Badly led from architects/planners/builders in the first place.
Budge was advised by her pals,not at all experts in the field.
She shoud have hired companies with a track record and not her mates.
Catalogue of errors throughtout the construction, stair to nowhere/ police box fiasco/ media facilities in wrong place.
Its not finished, and if affordable some sections alreadly in place will/may be moved.
The whole project is a red face for Budgie.
She listened to the wrong people regards the new stand ,I suspect she knows that now.Best stand of it's kind anywhere in the world, unique, atmospheric etc, etc....

Col2
10-10-2022, 10:09 AM
Do we know how much it ended up costing them (to date)?

For a one tier stand and about an extra 1500 more on capacity.

This was her vanity project. The hotel is the next step. It’s like her shopping drug.

Donegal Hibby
14-10-2022, 06:22 AM
I know its the Daily record and they write a lot of Tom kite though interesting story in it about John Mcginn wanting to sign for hearts though Robbie didn't follow up on it!

OstKurve Hibs
14-10-2022, 07:56 AM
I know its the Daily record and they write a lot of Tom kite though interesting story in it about John Mcginn wanting to sign for hearts though Robbie didn't follow up on it!

Was just reading that myself, replay phoned sjm and asked if he wanted to sign for them. He said yes and replay never phoned again. Then red tape stopped him going to play in the states and stubby swooped.

Kato
14-10-2022, 08:06 AM
Was just reading that myself, replay phoned sjm and asked if he wanted to sign for them. He said yes and replay never phoned again. Then red tape stopped him going to play in the states and stubby swooped.Of course he did.

Libby Hibby
14-10-2022, 08:09 AM
Was just reading that myself, replay phoned sjm and asked if he wanted to sign for them. He said yes and replay never phoned again. Then red tape stopped him going to play in the states and stubby swooped.

Just like when we missed out on Rudi the rat, utter nonsense of a story.

When the chips are down with that lot and they need a wee pick me up, a wee ‘we’re much superior than Hibs’ story usually gets printed.

****** them.

hibsbollah
14-10-2022, 08:12 AM

When the chips are down with that lot and they need a wee pick me up, a wee ‘we’re much superior than Hibs’ story usually gets printed.

****** them.

Don’t mention chips, there’ll be a stampede.

On another note, I really hope Fiorentina staff remembered to turn off the hot water to the showers last night.

Irish_Steve
14-10-2022, 09:42 AM
There’s a couple of threads on Brokeback stating how “massive” their support is. One poster says only two clubs have better attendances in the Europa League and then gives three teams

They do seem to be awfully insecure, constantly feeling the need to measure things and say how big they are

Donegal Hibby
14-10-2022, 09:55 AM
Story in EEN too . Doesn't bare thinking about Mcginn at them .That's both Replay and Levein that's messed up big time ( Mcginn , Doing )

Alfred E Newman
14-10-2022, 10:18 AM
I see Robbie is now explaining that this season's Euro fiasco is just a dummy run for a proper assault on next seasons tounament.

Donegal Hibby
14-10-2022, 10:32 AM
I see Robbie is now explaining that this season's Euro fiasco is just a dummy run for a proper assault on next seasons tounament.
Probably saying this one's only a learning curve 😂

yerauldda
14-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Video kicking about of loads of them in Florence in a bar singing about hating Roman Catholics to the tune of ‘I think we’re alone now’.

Disgusting.

CapitalGreen
14-10-2022, 11:06 AM
Video kicking about of loads of them in Florence in a bar singing about hating Roman Catholics to the tune of ‘I think we’re alone now’.

Disgusting.

Video of them signing the Billy boys including being up to their knees in fenian blood here.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cjp-1IlDPF_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

A Hi-Bee
14-10-2022, 11:28 AM

Disgusting.

Interesting, and I wonder what the locals thought.
**** the hertz
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin :greengrin:greengrin

Alfred E Newman
14-10-2022, 11:28 AM
Probably saying this one's only a learning curve 😂

Exactly that. Seemingly it all clicked into place during last night's rousing second half . 😂

Donegal Hibby
14-10-2022, 11:33 AM

Disgusting.
I'm sure there was a video clip of Huns doing this before the euro final too .

Keith_M
14-10-2022, 11:38 AM

Does qualifying again next season count as a 'money spinning replay'?

1van Sprou7e
14-10-2022, 12:15 PM

****** them.

It was John himself who said it lol

Reflects more poorly on them and Robbie than anything else, not sure how you managed to spin it into a negative for hibs

brog
14-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Video of them signing the Billy boys including being up to their knees in fenian blood here.

Must be a mistake, Craigan said last night the fans were a credit to their club!!

hibsbollah
14-10-2022, 12:34 PM
Must be a mistake, Craigan said last night the fans were a credit to their club!!

While losing 1-5, as the final whistle arrived, they broke into quite a loud rendition (to be fair, by their standards) of their Glorious Hearts song. Presumably because they've heard thats what 'classy, real' fans do when they are getting pumped to show they're not walking away. Most spectacularly in my opinion when we lost to Celtic in the cup final a few years back and all you could hear were Hibs at the end. Spinetingling stuff.

That was about the sum product of their efforts last night, it was a couple of thousand for one of the most mouthwatering european trips you can imagine, Craigan was just desperate to say something positive.

CentreForward
14-10-2022, 12:35 PM
There’s a couple of threads on Brokeback stating how “massive” their support is. One poster says only two clubs have better attendances in the Europa League and then gives three teams

They do seem to be awfully insecure, constantly feeling the need to measure things and say how big they are

We had a bigger crowd for our home game against Motherwell than they did for their home game against Istanbul and yet that Istanbul game was a far bigger match!

1van Sprou7e
14-10-2022, 03:21 PM
He can't even clap properly 🤣

https://v.redd.it/naz1uuv4mrt91

Mick O'Rourke
14-10-2022, 03:47 PM

Disgusting.

True colours shining through,there.
That and being up to their knees in my blood.
Small minority they keep telling us..
It is truly disgusting. I saw the "hello hello" clip from Florence.
Grown men singing the full verse.
The cant blame the "young team" at tiny for this one .
Moronic,bigoted ****bags.

Hibs4185
14-10-2022, 04:18 PM
True colours shining through,there.
That and being up to their knees in my blood.
Small minority they keep telling us..
It is truly disgusting. I saw the "hello hello" clip from Florence.
Grown men singing the full verse.
The cant blame the "young team" at tiny for this one .
Moronic,bigoted ****bags.

I thought that was the song lyrics until I got half way through

Carheenlea
14-10-2022, 04:18 PM
I'm sure there was a video clip of Huns doing this before the euro final too .

It feels like any mention of most of their chants is followed up by an observation like the one you have just offered.

Kato
14-10-2022, 05:20 PM
He can't even clap properly [emoji1787]

https://v.redd.it/naz1uuv4mrt91Like he's slapping two Squidwards together.

OstKurve Hibs
14-10-2022, 05:51 PM

He would, hes of the hun persuasion himself, just like some jambos.

Donegal Hibby
14-10-2022, 06:43 PM
It feels like any mention of most of their chants is followed up by an observation like the one you have just offered.
Both teams tarred with the one brush maybe ?

Mick O'Rourke
14-10-2022, 07:07 PM
I took Craigan to be a Linfield fan.
Am atm watching Linfield V Glentoran ,Belfast Derby on BBC2 NI
Turns out Craigan supports The Glens.......

Its not a bad game .Both taking no prisoners either!

heidtheba
14-10-2022, 07:11 PM
Best stand of it's kind anywhere in the world, unique, atmospheric etc, etc....

I seem to remember they came out with some marketing that lauded 'chips' as something special in this super-dooper-mega-stand. Can anyone repost that piece of advertising for me please? I have a hearts friend i'd like to poke fun at a wee bit...

Newry Hibs
14-10-2022, 07:34 PM
I took Craigan to be a Linfield fan.
Am atm watching Linfield V Glentoran ,Belfast Derby on BBC2 NI
Turns out Craigan supports The Glens.......

Its not a bad game .Both taking no prisoners either!
Bobby burns for glentoran was at hearts for a while.

et_hibby
14-10-2022, 07:51 PM
Bobby burns for glentoran was at hearts for a while.

I’d rather have my Bobby Burned than go to Hearts for a while.

Newry Hibs
14-10-2022, 07:53 PM

Ha ha! True.

He has just scored though (big deflection mind).

et_hibby
14-10-2022, 07:56 PM
Ha ha! True.

😀Good for him!

Mick O'Rourke
14-10-2022, 08:02 PM
Ha ha! True.

They all count !
Before i saw the replay and the deflection i thought "What a goal!

Ref is certainly busy !

Irish_Steve
14-10-2022, 08:16 PM

I'd love to go to Hearts for a while, I'd score as many own goals as possible

Pagan Hibernia
14-10-2022, 09:27 PM

what exactly is the line at the end of their version?

sounds like they’re singing “cus we are the gorgie billy boys”?

vile lot

CapitalGreen
14-10-2022, 09:31 PM
what exactly is the line at the end of their version?

sounds like they’re singing “cus we are the gorgie billy boys”?

vile lot

That’s exactly it.

Donegal Hibby
16-10-2022, 06:19 PM
Title of Thread wrong now it should be 'That would be 7th Robbie ' Jambos do like lucky number 7. :greengrin. Post match moan today again about injuries . I know 2 went off for them today but every manager at times gets unlucky with injuries but Robbie Constantly whines about it every game now . A manager under pressure maybe trying to deflect the heat away ? Other thing he said was they didn't take their chances today and he'd be more worried if they weren't creating any ! The had 13 shots and 3 on target also last four games before today it's been. 11/5. 7/1. 10/6. 6/0. Hardly earth scattering on the creating side things imo

McD
16-10-2022, 09:02 PM

FFS that’s food sprayed over the screen

:faf:

He's here!
22-10-2022, 06:34 PM
Neilson quote from today:

"We defended brilliantly but conceded four slack goals."

Stubbsy90+2
22-10-2022, 06:36 PM

:greengrin

Since452
22-10-2022, 06:41 PM

Hahaha

Donegal Hibby
22-10-2022, 06:42 PM

Probably another learning curve

theonlywayisup
22-10-2022, 06:46 PM

Did he not add "which is at least better than conceding six goals against them".

JimBHibees
22-10-2022, 06:52 PM

:faf:

Irish_Steve
22-10-2022, 08:22 PM
We drew the first half and took the lead in the second half so we deserve some of the three points Celtic got…..

23-10-2022, 01:31 PM

They slag off some of LJ's comments but that Neilson one is up there with some of Cathro's best.

Donegal Hibby
23-10-2022, 01:55 PM
They slag off some of LJ's comments but that Neilson one is up there with some of Cathro's best.
It's a corker no doubt , very Cathro like . Just watched ' Hearts fans take on ian cathros tactic. Presentation at Tynecastle on utube again . It's very good :greengrin

Pagan Hibernia
29-10-2022, 04:19 PM
Currently 9th!

weecounty hibby
29-10-2022, 04:20 PM
Currently 9th!
Aye, but they just won the Europa League

PatHead
29-10-2022, 04:35 PM
They are now 4th (bottom). Maybe he meant second bottom and he is getting there?

Since452
29-10-2022, 04:40 PM
Hearts are due another demotion. Been up a couple of seasons now.

A Hi-Bee
29-10-2022, 05:22 PM
They are now 4th (bottom). Maybe he meant second bottom and he is getting there?

Since when did the hertz gimps manage to count.
:lolyam:

Col2
29-10-2022, 05:54 PM
So if Ross county win tomorrow they will be two points from the play off position. 👍👍👍

Donegal Hibby
29-10-2022, 11:58 PM
So if Ross county win tomorrow they will be two points from the play off position. 👍👍👍
Robbie on about injuries again and maybe trying to make excuses incase it goes badly wrong tomorrow 😂.
https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/23087495.robbie-neilson-admits-limited-options-switch-hearts-squad/

Aldo
30-10-2022, 06:31 AM
So if Ross county win tomorrow they will be two points from the play off position. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Pleasing. We will all be left trailing in their wake once all the injured players are back and they sign 4 quality players in January according to my Jambo Chum.

I hope these players are of the same quality as Kio and Grant!

PaulSmith
30-10-2022, 09:17 AM
Robbie on about injuries again and maybe trying to make excuses incase it goes badly wrong tomorrow 😂.
https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/23087495.robbie-neilson-admits-limited-options-switch-hearts-squad/

Someone want to tell him we’ve been missing McGeady, Nisbet, Mitchell, Macgennis, Rocky and JDH for most of the season and just got on with it?

Donegal Hibby
30-10-2022, 09:36 AM
Someone want to tell him we’ve been missing McGeady, Nisbet, Mitchell, Macgennis, Rocky and JDH for most of the season and just got on with it?
He seems to think his team's the only one that gets injuries and moans about it nearly every week yet we have had our share too , last year before the st Johnstone game we had 11 players out .

Trinity Hibee
31-10-2022, 05:21 PM
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/robbie-neilson-has-hibs-in-his-sights-as-hearts-boss-sets-pre-world-cup-target-3898962

Surely not Robbie saying they are going to do this and that

CentreLine
01-11-2022, 07:25 AM
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/robbie-neilson-has-hibs-in-his-sights-as-hearts-boss-sets-pre-world-cup-target-3898962

Surely not Robbie saying they are going to do this and that

Amazing. He must have been misquoted, surely?

Reading that just makes one feel so proud to be allowed to play in the same league as hahahahahear… och I just can’t go on, the emotion is too much for me I think I’ll take a breather on the balcony.

Tambo
02-11-2022, 11:10 AM
A pumping tomorrow night.
A draw at home to Motherwell.
Another pumping at ibrox.
A last minute winner from nouble at home to livi.

World cup break bottom 6.

brydekirk
02-11-2022, 06:10 PM
According to Robbie, they're gonna be back in 3rd by the WC break :cb

Donegal Hibby
03-11-2022, 09:22 PM
Robbie also says 'hearts can take the positives from Europa conference league debut and will be better next year .

Robbie says ' Look we managed to make the group stages for the first time in 16 years .

Robbie says 'we have gone away to Fiorentina and Istanbul and scored goals .

Robbie says ' I actually thought we defended well but lost 3 bad goals .

Robbie says ' it's been a learning curve .

All said after today's games by Robbie. 😅😂🤣😭

Hibbyradge
03-11-2022, 10:09 PM
"We defended well, but lost 3 bad goals".

Genius.

Stuart93
03-11-2022, 10:27 PM
Never heard a team who got pumped 3-1 get so much praise from the media. They really are the media darlings.

California-Hibs
03-11-2022, 10:30 PM
Robbie also says 'hearts can take the positives from Europa conference league debut and will be better next year .

Robbie says ' Look we managed to make the group stages for the first time in 16 years .

Robbie says 'we have gone away to Fiorentina and Istanbul and scored goals .

Robbie says ' I actually thought we defended well but lost 3 bad goals .

Robbie says ' it's been a learning curve .

All said after today's games by Robbie. 😅😂🤣😭

Gone to Florentina and Istanbul and scored goals 🤣🤣 Aye, after they've been blown out the water and the games gone and both of them revert to first gear. Oh Robbie, what a plum 🤣🤣

Donegal Hibby
03-11-2022, 10:32 PM
"We defended well, but lost 3 bad goals".

Genius.
I thought it was very Cathro like comment 😀

Donegal Hibby
03-11-2022, 10:41 PM
Gone to Florentina and Istanbul and scored goals 🤣🤣 Aye, after they've been blown out the water and the games gone and both of them revert to first gear. Oh Robbie, what a plum 🤣🤣
He did forget to add the blown out of the water bit right enough 😂

Alfred E Newman
04-11-2022, 05:46 AM
I'm sure these two second half draws will have sent shock waves reverberating round Europe.
A world tour is on the cards.