PDA

View Full Version : Celtic v Hibs ticket for tourist

Hibrandenburg
17-09-2022, 06:14 PM
A German colleague of mines son is travelling around Scotland for his 18th birthday. Of course I want him swayed towards the Hibees but hibs don't have a home game during the time he's in Edinburgh. However, we're playing Celtic away and was wondering if it was possible to set him up with a ticket for the game on the 15th of October.

Is it possible for a tourist not on Hibs database for a Cat A game and what is the likelihood of getting 1 if it is?

Would be grateful for any tips on how best to do this.

LaMotta
17-09-2022, 06:22 PM
A German colleague of mines son is travelling around Scotland for his 18th birthday. Of course I want him swayed towards the Hibees but hibs don't have a home game during the time he's in Edinburgh. However, we're playing Celtic away and was wondering if it was possible to set him up with a ticket for the game on the 15th of October.

Is it possible for a tourist not on Hibs database for a Cat A game and what is the likelihood of getting 1 if it is?

Hibs will sell out our small allocation to season ticket holders so imagine he'll have almost no chance of getting one in the Hibs end. You can normally get a ticket in the Celtic end right next to the away section though. I've done this a few times now, and there are usually a fair few Hibs fans there so that could be a possibility. He just has to register with Celtic to get access to their tickets, which anyone can do.

bod
17-09-2022, 09:47 PM

if your a season ticket holder can you not buy 1 for him ?

Hibrandenburg
18-09-2022, 08:42 AM
Hibs will sell out our small allocation to season ticket holders so imagine he'll have almost no chance of getting one in the Hibs end. You can normally get a ticket in the Celtic end right next to the away section though. I've done this a few times now, and there are usually a fair few Hibs fans there so that could be a possibility. He just has to register with Celtic to get access to their tickets, which anyone can do.

Thanks, that's pretty much what I thought. Not sure I could hold my nose long enough to register on Celtic's page.

Hibrandenburg
18-09-2022, 08:43 AM
if your a season ticket holder can you not buy 1 for him ?

I also live in Germany.

LaMotta
18-09-2022, 09:19 AM
Thanks, that's pretty much what I thought. Not sure I could hold my nose long enough to register on Celtic's page.

:aok: Hope he gets somethimg sorted either way.

DH1875
18-09-2022, 02:28 PM
Tickets went to general sale last season. Had to be on the database though.

Billy Whizz
18-09-2022, 02:49 PM

Don’t think we’ve sold out at Parkhead for a wee while, but if we to go into the fixture on a winning run, that can all change

Hibrandenburg
18-09-2022, 03:48 PM

If that's the case then I have a chance of getting one myself. Another poster who is a season ticket holder has kindly offered to try and get one as well. :thumbsup:

Hibrandenburg
18-09-2022, 03:49 PM
Don’t think we’ve sold out at Parkhead for a wee while, but if we to go into the fixture on a winning run, that can all change

:thumbsup:

Charlie123
29-09-2022, 02:12 PM
Anyone know when tickets go on sale for this one?

Cat Stanton
03-10-2022, 09:37 AM
Anyone know when tickets go on sale for this one?

Just had a look but no mention of any away games right now. Anyone got any ideas when the Celtc/Septic tickets are likely to be available?

hibee_girl
03-10-2022, 09:42 AM
https://twitter.com/hibernianfc/status/1575878142886961152?s=46&t=mHwrjWX3bS6KyGF30-ae4Q

12pm today

Cat Stanton
03-10-2022, 10:16 AM
https://twitter.com/hibernianfc/status/1575878142886961152?s=46&t=mHwrjWX3bS6KyGF30-ae4Q

12pm today

so it is - thank you