PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Wrexham

hibby rae
17-09-2022, 11:30 AM
Really enjoying this series. Rob McElhenney and Ryan Reynolds seem to have genuinely bought into it and have the best intentions for the club at heart.

The 6th episode brought back memories of Hands of Hibs for me, as much as I can remember those days as a young boy. So delighted for the fans to see their club saved now and wish them success!

matty_f
17-09-2022, 12:04 PM
Really enjoying this series. Rob McElhenney and Ryan Reynolds seem to have genuinely bought into it and have the best intentions for the club at heart.

The 6th episode brought back memories of Hands of Hibs for me, as much as I can remember those days as a young boy. So delighted for the fans to see their club saved now and wish them success!

Started watching it yesterday, totally agree with you.

cameronw-hfc
19-10-2022, 10:13 PM
Bumping this as since watching the doc, I've found myself looking for Wrexhams results every week. Great show, really shows the heart and soul of the club/town rather than focusing on the "celebs" too much. Nice to see how much both of them seem to have bought into the club culture, also seen they made around 400k per episode for the club, that's some going for a non-league club.

OstKurve Hibs
19-10-2022, 10:20 PM
Bumping this as since watching the doc, I've found myself looking for Wrexhams results every week. Great show, really shows the heart and soul of the club/town rather than focusing on the "celebs" too much. Nice to see how much both of them seem to have bought into the club culture, also seen they made around 400k per episode for the club, that's some going for a non-league club.

What's this on mate ?

Mcbizz1998
19-10-2022, 10:45 PM
What's this on mate ?

Disney +

Fuzzywuzzy
20-10-2022, 08:26 AM
For a non League club to have a sponsors like tiktok and aviation gin (I know this is Reynolds) is pretty good going. The investment as well. Having to double down on a new pitch after the first one didn't take and the have just released plans for new floodlights