PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Food

Colr
15-09-2022, 10:40 AM
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/hibs-confirm-new-partnership-with-gaucho

So how does one claim this discount. A rousing chorus of GGTH as you enter the establishment?

I’m dying to try this out round the corner in their City of London venue. I’d be surprised if the staff know anything about it - or have even heard of the Hibees!

danhibees1875
15-09-2022, 10:43 AM
I can't remember if that's always been the discount, or an upgrade from a smaller %. Gaucho is nice though. :agree:

Does anyone know if there's a list somewhere of all the benefits fans/ST holders get with our different partners?

I think I got a booklet through with my ST but it's been thrown out since then!

Godsahibby
15-09-2022, 10:55 AM

So how does one claim this discount. A rousing chorus of GGTH as you enter the establishment?

I’m dying to try this out round the corner in their City of London venue. I’d be surprised if the staff know anything about it - or have even heard of the Hibees!

A reminder supporters can enjoy 25% off food by quoting Hibs on booking.

overdrive
15-09-2022, 11:01 AM
Do you not have to show your season ticket?

Edit: ignore me, I should have read the above post

macca70
15-09-2022, 11:15 AM

They get a decent bit of business in there St Andrew Sq restaurant as a result of the partnership with Hibs. I had the privilege of being a guest of Gaucho in the Chairmans Club (boardroom) for the Killie game,

The discount states it applies across all their restaurants but as you say, London might not be aware. Give me a PM if you intend to use it and i can put you in touch with a director to ensure the discount is applied :thumbsup:
The Pat Stanton and Grant Holt event last year was excellent, and they are fully intending on hosting another similar event shortly. :flag:

Hibiza
15-09-2022, 06:12 PM
Food kiosks could be community / small profits back to community. Not the fleecing we get every year, in my humble.

Colr
15-09-2022, 06:27 PM
Food kiosks could be community / small profits back to community. Not the fleecing we get every year, in my humble.

Did anyone see Tony Singh do his Indian spiced Scotch pies at Easter Road.

I tried making it myself and it was pretty good but they’d go down a bomb!

chrisski33
15-09-2022, 07:50 PM
Wouldn't call it cheap food tbh

Conj
16-09-2022, 10:48 AM
I’ve just shown my season ticket when asking for the bill before and they accepted that, probably better to mention it when booking but not essential.

Since90+2
16-09-2022, 12:37 PM
Gaucho is extortionate, good the club have arranged the discount but even with 25% off it's not what I would call cheap.

Frazerbob
16-09-2022, 01:35 PM
Gaucho is extortionate, good the club have arranged the discount but even with 25% off it's not what I would call cheap.

Their ala carte menu is expensive however their Sunday Roast is excellent and great value. £22 with unlimited veg, yorkies & gravy or £33 with unlined meat, before discount. Very high quality.