PDA

View Full Version : Tannadice on Saturday

Garymcl
05-09-2022, 07:20 PM
Looking forward to this always enjoy going to Dundee and tannadice especially should be another great support so who’s going what form of transport and what’s the best boozer been to a couple in the last few years no problems at all I can’t remember the name of the last one but was jumping with hibbys and a good old sing song canny wait :flag:

Pagan Hibernia
05-09-2022, 07:28 PM
Looking forward to this always enjoy going to Dundee and tannadice especially should be another great support so who’s going what form of transport and what’s the best boozer been to a couple in the last few years no problems at all I can’t remember the name of the last one but was jumping with hibbys and a good old sing song canny wait :flag:

I never miss a trip to The Arctic when I’m in Dundee. Absolutely mad boozer full of characters in the centre of town.

probably not one for groups of away football fans, but worth checking out.

Keith_M
05-09-2022, 07:35 PM
Apparently prices are £28 (lower tier) and £30 (upper).

That's a bit of a rip-off, surely.

zitelli62
05-09-2022, 07:45 PM
Got 2 today not happy at prices but I'm lucky I can afford them, feel sorry for lots of people who because of the cost of living crisis can't go surely in the near future clubs have to take this into account but I won't hold my breath.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-09-2022, 07:49 PM
The Market and Tickety Boo's are decent options for the pre/post match tv games. Caws Bar is a cheap wee boozer that is a good wee pub for the gee gee punters amongst us.

B.H.F.C
05-09-2022, 07:53 PM
Looking forward to a day out for this one.

We could really be doing with three points from this game. In fact, if we want to start to pushing up the league and get ourselves in to a position to challenge we need to get them.

Smartie
05-09-2022, 08:00 PM
The Market and Tickety Boo's are decent options for the pre/post match tv games. Caws Bar is a cheap wee boozer that is a good wee pub for the gee gee punters amongst us.

It’s always great to hear names of pubs still on the go from when I moved to Dundee in 1995.

They’ll probably still be there in 50 years.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-09-2022, 08:05 PM
It’s always great to hear names of pubs still on the go from when I moved to Dundee in 1995.

They’ll probably still be there in 50 years.

I doubt The Caws has ever changed since it first opened! 😀

Hibernian Verse
05-09-2022, 08:47 PM
Got 2 today not happy at prices but I'm lucky I can afford them, feel sorry for lots of people who because of the cost of living crisis can't go surely in the near future clubs have to take this into account but I won't hold my breath.

With the greatest respect prices will not go down. As our costs go up, clubs costs go up too. It’s all interlinked.

Only way ticket prices are going is up. At best they will remain the same for a few years before doing so.

DIXIHIBS
05-09-2022, 09:13 PM
Halleys bar on Hilltown is only 10 minute walk from ground. Good local boozer with no hassle.

NthCarolinaHibs
06-09-2022, 08:03 AM
Anyone going by train,from Edinburgh,get return to Leuchars,then Leuchars to Dundee ticket,and it'll save you around five notes ..💚🚂💚