PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the new guys!!

ToulouseHibs
02-09-2022, 07:39 AM
Just a huge welcome to the new guys coming in yesterday. I admit we still havent seen too much to get excited about from the last wave(s) of new recruits, and this could be more of the same, but who knows maybe these guys could have the spark that we are missing.

I'm especially interested to see what Harry can bring, he seems a loon but has the habit of scoring goals. The big Ukranian definately has more skill than Doidge. Fish, amazing ammo for the punsters. Hopefully he can play a bit too.

Welcome guys, get stuck in, no pressure. GGTTH :flag:

Lago
02-09-2022, 09:13 AM
Agree welcome all

Clarence
02-09-2022, 09:30 AM
McKirdy has had all the attention so want to say a specific Welcome to Billy the Fish and Big Myky.

Key West
02-09-2022, 09:34 AM
Welcome to the new guys and we’ll done Hibs for getting some players in.

Lago
02-09-2022, 03:52 PM
Just a huge welcome to the new guys coming in yesterday. I admit we still havent seen too much to get excited about from the last wave(s) of new recruits, and this could be more of the same, but who knows maybe these guys could have the spark that we are missing.

I'm especially interested to see what Harry can bring, he seems a loon but has the habit of scoring goals. The big Ukranian definately has more skill than Doidge. Fish, amazing ammo for the punsters. Hopefully he can play a bit too.

Welcome guys, get stuck in, no pressure. GGTTH :flag:
Well said 👏

et_hibby
02-09-2022, 04:20 PM
Well said 👏
All the best guys. Champions League qualification still possible!