PDA

View Full Version : Deadline Day

dastardly8
01-09-2022, 09:00 PM
I think we burst the cash getting Boyler back can’t see any movement happening now , going to have to spend the rest of the year watching the same old same old

Is It On....
01-09-2022, 09:07 PM
I think we burst the cash getting Boyler back can’t see any movement happening now , going to have to spend the rest of the year watching the same old same old

Surely we just used the Josh Doig money instead of banking it

staunchhibby
01-09-2022, 09:09 PM
Another shambolic day.What does Mc kiddy think of us now.

Ronniekirk
01-09-2022, 10:13 PM

We are still going to sign him

Callum_62
01-09-2022, 10:18 PM
Another shambolic day.What does Mc kiddy think of us now.Graeme Rix?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Johnny Clash
01-09-2022, 11:19 PM
BBC reporting that there is still a possibility we will sign both players. We have until 1am to finalise any deals.

BBC Scotland: posted at 15 mins past midnight: “We understand there's work going on at Easter Road to bring in Harry McKirdy and Will Fish”

neil7908
01-09-2022, 11:20 PM
BBC reporting that there is still a possibility we will sign both players. We have until 1am to finalise any deals.

BBC Scotland: posted at 15 mins past midnight: “We understand there's work going on at Easter Road to bring in Harry McKirdy and Will Fish”

We need to see what comes out in the next couple of hours but I'll be astonished if we don't sign a midfielder, and one that can slot straight into the first XI.

We seem to be stuck with the same options in the middle of the park as last year, which I just can't fathom.

If you'd said to me at the start of the window we'd likely be going into our first game in September with Campbell, JDH and Newell as our starting midfield I'd have laughed.

How can those running the club not see it? How long have we heard that Maguire and Ronaldo were not working for Man United but last season they kept getting played. And now they get dropped and they've won 3 in a row. Sometimes it's just as easy as that.

Johnny Clash
01-09-2022, 11:38 PM
That’s Hibs tweeting that Fish has signed up on a one year loan

McHibby
02-09-2022, 12:12 AM
"Ukrainian striker Mykola Kukharevych has joined Hibernian FC on loan, subject to international clearance and work permit approval".

Tweet by Hibs 1am

Ronniekirk
02-09-2022, 12:29 AM

He loves being a Hibee

Moulin Yarns
02-09-2022, 09:07 AM
Radio Scotland just reported that Swindon were late in submitting papers, arriving after midnight.

Lago
02-09-2022, 09:16 AM
Radio Scotland just reported that Swindon were late in submitting papers, arriving after midnight.
I think the reports Hibs were screwing around have been well wide of the mark, obvious where the problem was.