PDA

View Full Version : Lee johnson

zitelli62
27-08-2022, 11:16 PM
Contrary to what he said after the game there are rumours tonight that he is p****d off with the recruitment team and he is not getting people in who he recommends probably nothing just what I heard tonight.

IberianHibernian
27-08-2022, 11:24 PM
Contrary to what he said after the game there are rumours tonight that he is p****d off with the recruitment team and he is not getting people in who he recommends probably nothing just what I heard tonight.Is there any manager in the world who gets all the players he wants ? Do you think JR or SM were happy with our signings last season ? LJ has had a full pre season including an expensive training camp , 4 LC fixtures with terrible results with very little flak from fans or press , a lot of new signings and accepted job knowing long - term strategy we`re following . Easy to blame recruitment team .

zitelli62
27-08-2022, 11:40 PM
Is there any manager in the world who gets all the players he wants ? Do you think JR or SM were happy with our signings last season ? LJ has had a full pre season including an expensive training camp , 4 LC fixtures with terrible results with very little flak from fans or press , a lot of new signings and accepted job knowing long - term strategy we`re following . Easy to blame recruitment team .

True probability knew what he was getting in to.

Forza Fred
28-08-2022, 05:55 AM
Contrary to what he said after the game there are rumours tonight that he is p****d off with the recruitment team and he is not getting people in who he recommends probably nothing just what I heard tonight.

Was mentioned on kickback

Bridge hibs
28-08-2022, 06:13 AM
Was mentioned on kickbackAnd there we have it, hearts fans with a comfort blanket in an attempt to mask their own recent failures

WhileTheChief..
28-08-2022, 07:07 AM
You just need to watch LJs interviews from the last week to know that he isn’t happy with the recruitment.

Nowt to do with kickback or hearts fans.

hibsbollah
28-08-2022, 07:13 AM
You just need to watch LJs interviews from the last week to know that he isn’t happy with the recruitment.

Nowt to do with kickback or hearts fans.

...and post match interview yesterday. The 'poor decision making' comment wasnt just aimed at the players at the pitch i dont think.
I think we'll see wholesale changes for the Killie game. As much to make the point to upstairs about what sort of cock hes got to piss with.

Key West
28-08-2022, 07:39 AM
...and post match interview yesterday. The 'poor decision making' comment wasnt just aimed at the players at the pitch i dont think.
I think we'll see wholesale changes for the Killie game. As much to make the point to upstairs about what sort of cock hes got to piss with.

Whilst I agree with wholesale changes I don't think we have the personel to make that happen, we probably have to be more pragmatic which isn't conducive to the style of football that LJ wants us to play, we could however approach a game with far more intensity, courage and commitment and play players like Henderson where they are comfortable, only an opinion.

ShetlandHibby
28-08-2022, 07:46 AM
And there we have it, hearts fans with a comfort blanket in an attempt to mask their own recent failures

I think ****bo fans will be plenty comforted by trips to Tuscany, Istanbul and Latvia. If where they are as a team is driven by ‘recent failures’ then I’d happy take a piece of it.

Bridge hibs
28-08-2022, 07:50 AM
I think ****bo fans will be plenty comforted by trips to Tuscany, Istanbul and Latvia. If where they are as a team is driven by ‘recent failures’ then I’d happy take a piece of it.We can see our failures in front of our own eyes, we dont need those ****ing muppets to make up **** then passed off on here as gospel