PDA

View Full Version : Hibs kids/ mini kids

Jay
26-08-2022, 11:33 AM
Has anybody had any communication about the kids packs? I signed my grandson up on the day the scheme was launched and haven't received any confirmation or info on his welcome pack. I've emailed the club a few times but get no response. I don't want the free ticket for the killie game as they are only getting them in the FF lower and I'm not moving the family and sitting beside hunners of kids :greengrin but the wallchart and gift would be nice for him to have

Onceinawhile
26-08-2022, 11:35 AM
Has anybody had any communication about the kids packs? I signed my grandson up on the day the scheme was launched and haven't received any confirmation or info on his welcome pack. I've emailed the club a few times but get no response. I don't want the free ticket for the killie game as they are only getting them in the FF lower and I'm not moving the family and sitting beside hunners of kids :greengrin but the wallchart and gift would be nice for him to have

Who did you email? I think it's Joelle Murray who was dealing with it?

Gatecrasher
26-08-2022, 11:37 AM
I posted a thread about this last week. I also spoke to the TO who said an email would be sent shortly with ticket info for the killie game and how to collect the goody bags (or whatever they are) hang tight basically.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?358902-Hibs-kids

Carheenlea
26-08-2022, 11:38 AM

There is to be an email communication as to where to collect the membership packs. I believe they can be collected at the Kilmarnock game and I’m assuming from somewhere in the FF Stand.

(I phoned up the other day to sort my kids tickets out for this game and this was what I was told)

Jay
26-08-2022, 11:44 AM
I posted a thread about this last week. I also spoke to the TO who said an email would be sent shortly with ticket info for the killie game and how to collect the goody bags (or whatever they are) hang tight basically.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?358902-Hibs-kids

Ah! Missed that one thank you.

Thanks everybody :aok: