PDA

View Full Version : Charged twice for derby tickets

superfurryhibby
24-08-2022, 06:12 PM
When I bought the tickets the transaction did something weird and times out. I did it again and bought the tickets again.

Just noticed I've been charged twice for the transaction.

E-mailed the club via the online enquiry messaging, no response (as yet).

Has this happened to anyone else? If so, who did you speak with at the club?

24-08-2022, 06:40 PM
At least you got four goals two equalisers in added.

Twiglet
24-08-2022, 06:49 PM
Try emailing [email protected] sure that's the address. People have said that they get a fairly quick response through that.

CB Hibs 68
24-08-2022, 08:57 PM
Try emailing [email protected] sure that's the address. People have said that they get a fairly quick response through that.

No they don’t.That’s my experience at least .

Libby Hibby
24-08-2022, 09:04 PM

The response time to emails is incredible, if there has been an error, they will sort it out in jig time for you

superfurryhibby
25-08-2022, 04:45 PM
Wee update.

|Great response from Paul at the ticket office and sales team. Refund given. That's good customer service. I'd rather it hadn't happened, but delighted Hibs are so quick to get back and resolve the issue.

Twiglet
25-08-2022, 06:14 PM
Wee update.

|Great response from Paul at the ticket office and sales team. Refund given. That's good customer service. I'd rather it hadn't happened, but delighted Hibs are so quick to get back and resolve the issue.

That's great. Glad they got it sorted quickly for you (once you got to the right place).

One Day
27-08-2022, 08:01 AM
The response time to emails is incredible, if there has been an error, they will sort it out in jig time for you

Ive always had a prompt reply on the few occasions that I've had to contact the ticket office