Get your tickets here folks.

Billy Whizz
21-08-2022, 04:46 PM
https://www.stmirren.com/awaysupporters.shtml

Get your tickets here folks.

Selling quite well

Sir David Gray
21-08-2022, 05:00 PM
Wheelchair users should email [email protected] and they'll get back to supporters "as soon as possible".

Keith_M
21-08-2022, 05:15 PM
I wonder if they'll give us more than the one stand behind the goals, after we took nearly 3,000 to Perth?

Billy Whizz
21-08-2022, 05:16 PM
I wonder if they'll give us more than the one stand behind the goals, after we took nearly 3,000 to Perth?

We won’t get any more, they only give the Old Firm one stand now

Keith_M
21-08-2022, 05:20 PM
We won’t get any more, they only give the Old Firm one stand now

Cheers Billy.

That's a shame, as I'm sure we would have taken a pretty decent support.

Billy Whizz
21-08-2022, 05:26 PM
Cheers Billy.

That's a shame, as I'm sure we would have taken a pretty decent support.

Think we’ve sold slightly more than half of the stand so far (1654 seats).
2 blocks not even open yet
Remember the St Johnson’s game had special family pricing, but was also the opening game of the season

Hermit Crab
22-08-2022, 09:11 AM
Selling quite well

We haven't sold out a single block yet and theres still 2 blocks to be released, very poor uptake so far imo.

Chorley Hibee
22-08-2022, 09:32 AM
On another note, why do I have to provide a phone number, date of birth, address etc to purchase a football ticket?

Find this increasing encroachment into our personal details quite uncomfortable.

DaveF
22-08-2022, 09:48 AM
We haven't sold out a single block yet and theres still 2 blocks to be released, very poor uptake so far imo.

It's almost like there is a cost of living crisis going on...

Lago
22-08-2022, 09:51 AM
On another note, why do I have to provide a phone number, date of birth, address etc to purchase a football ticket?

Find this increasing encroachment into our personal details quite uncomfortable.
Totally agree and it's spreading to many other areas as well data gathering or snooping?

Billy Whizz
22-08-2022, 10:07 AM

Exactly and fuel at record prices

Hermit Crab
22-08-2022, 10:07 AM

Yeah there is be we'll sell out hearts away though at a much higher ticket price. So not really an excuse.

Hermit Crab
22-08-2022, 10:09 AM
Exactly and fuel at record prices

Thankfully fuel is down from the horrendous 19X.9 plus rates. I got fuel yesterday for 166.9. It is falling albeit slowly.

Billy Whizz
22-08-2022, 10:12 AM
Yeah there is be we'll sell out hearts away though at a much higher ticket price. So not really an excuse.

So fans pick and choose their games, nothing wrong with that

Wilson

its almost like people are more selective during a cost of living crisis...

DaveF

Does it really need explained that people might want to pick and choose where they spend their money?

BoomtownHibees
yeah there is be we'll sell out hearts away though at a much higher ticket price. So not really an excuse.

ffs

Hermit Crab

I agree, very much overkill. No chance they do that to the old firm because they send tickets direct to Celtic and Rangers to distribute.

Itsnoteasy
22-08-2022, 11:06 AM

Ticket price higher, but not a lot of travelling expenses required https://www.hibs.net/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhDwAPALMNAEVFRf/qAAAAAP/OAP/JAP////6dAP 0AP/ k///x//9E//lAP//6wAAAAAAAAAAACH/C05FVFNDQVBFMi4wAwEAAAAh QQFCgANACwAAAAADwAPAAAEXrBJCWqduFWWEBoXBnCKEpyDAUx AJwhn8KarhghFAeM6qCW8XFCnAtx0uGTyUEHIXjsogQkwPWOvw LQyiHlPC4JK0/2eCD7yYAGAAtBjymBAqNdpmcphfyhmWBY1ExEAIfkEBQoADQAs BAAFAAgAAwAABAqwiFnkvFbYoGcEACH5BAUKAA0ALAQABAAHAA QAAAQLsIlG5ayz1Kb5LhEAIfkEBTIADQAsBAAEAAgAAwAABApQ tNkkLbThgiePACH5BAUUAA0ALAkACgACAAIAAAQEsAnRIgAh QQFCgANACwEAAQABwAEAAAEDbCURmUBtIErMOhahkUAIfkEBQA ADQAsAgACAAsABwAABB2wSSEbrTJUXVX4zQcqQikEpkBMTdFaW FnJGxdyEQAh QQFAAANACwCAAIACwAGAAAEFrBJJVuoOFehG7dBCIrKJwQmMV6 hGAEAIfkEBQAADQAsAgACAAsABgAABBawSSEbrThLpVuYQmiFl FBIhYmW5ChGADs=
So is it more expensive for the day.
Me thinks NAW

Keith_M
22-08-2022, 11:21 AM

It's utterly ridiculous and that kind of data is none of their business.

What I normally recommend is using standard data that meets the minimum validation criteria, e.g.

Data of birth: 01/01/1970 *
Mobile Number: 07123-123-123 **

* Software geeks know the score.

** Most websites will accept it as valid and that specific Mobile number is never issued.

tynehibs
22-08-2022, 11:37 AM
Agreed Keith, but I'd be tempted to change that DOB to 1973 ?

Keith_M
22-08-2022, 11:38 AM
Agreed Keith, but I'd be tempted to change that DOB to 1973 ?

Decent suggestion

:greengrin

Pagan Hibernia
22-08-2022, 11:47 AM

come on. Hearts are across town… and it’s a derby. Paisley is 60 miles away.

Carheenlea
22-08-2022, 12:00 PM
Rangers are at home on Saturday which will make traffic a bit of a pain. Unless there are any decent options avoiding M8 around Ibrox?

Helensburghhibs
22-08-2022, 12:02 PM
Rangers are at home on Saturday which will make traffic a bit of a pain. Unless there are any decent options avoiding M8 around Ibrox?

Just go m9 Stirling straights, Erskine Bridge. I live though here and it adds 20 minutes to Easter Road but we'll worth it sometimes if incident on the m8

hibbyfraelibby
22-08-2022, 12:06 PM

So that when you are a naughty boy your details are available to the Polis.

hibbyfraelibby
22-08-2022, 12:08 PM
I agree, very much overkill. No chance they do that to the old firm because they send tickets direct to Celtic and Rangers to distribute.

Both of whom will have those details.

Garymcl
22-08-2022, 01:32 PM
First of all totally agree with Hermit Crab (must be a first :greengrin)it always amazes me why we nearly every derby game home or away we almost sell out our allocation immediately no matter what pricing certainly game at Tynie we also have a thread for ticketless fans begging for briefs but next home game we can’t sell out no matter who it is and how well we’re playing maybe it’s me but always thought you get the same points for a win no matter who the opposition is :thumbsup:

Secondly on travel to Paisley on Saturday go M8 as usual but go early when the Huns are at home that’s what I’m doing :flag:

Pagan Hibernia
22-08-2022, 02:23 PM
First of all totally agree with Hermit Crab (must be a first :greengrin)it always amazes me why we nearly every derby game home or away we almost sell out our allocation immediately no matter what pricing certainly game at Tynie we also have a thread for ticketless fans begging for briefs but next home game we can’t sell out no matter who it is and how well we’re playing maybe it’s me but always thought you get the same points for a win no matter who the opposition is :thumbsup:

Secondly on travel to Paisley on Saturday go M8 as usual but go early when the Huns are at home that’s what I’m doing :flag:

im amazed that anyone can be amazed by the fact there’s more demand for derby tickets than other games

Northernhibee
22-08-2022, 02:34 PM
What’s parking like there?

Billy Whizz
22-08-2022, 02:36 PM

Industrial estate near the station

ian cruise
22-08-2022, 03:14 PM

Think it's because there are more and more occasions of football fans acting like wee bampots and abusing players, wrecking seats, etc. Still a minority but it's getting worse.

Renfrew_Hibby
22-08-2022, 03:56 PM

As has been mentioned Erskine bridge is a good shout or even the East Kilbride by pass (preferred route to Ayr/killie) lets you avoid Glasgow City centre where M8s always a nightmare these days.

BoomtownHibees
22-08-2022, 04:06 PM

It amazes you? Really?

zitelli62
22-08-2022, 04:17 PM
Last game there I came out to a flat battery had to phone aa new battery required £225 lighter not making that mistake again.

Albanian Hibs
22-08-2022, 04:39 PM

On street 5 min walk

Garymcl
22-08-2022, 04:54 PM
Put it this way a wish some people not all would make the same effort for the rest of our games :thumbsup::thumbsup: sorry to be amazed my apologies

Antifa Hibs
22-08-2022, 05:17 PM

Dear month I guess, especially if you're a non-season ticket holder who's shelved out for Hearts and Rangers plus other away games. We only had about 2200 for Livi last week so not surprising the uptake for Paisley so far.

Springbank
22-08-2022, 05:20 PM
St Mirren away is one of the best away days imo

Pint in the Wee Barrel

Like the away end at the ground

The Buddies are a decent bunch

And they enjoy a chat about beating the jambos in the league Cup final & the Scottish Cup semi final.

Hermit Crab
22-08-2022, 05:24 PM
Put it this way a wish some people not all would make the same effort for the rest of our games :thumbsup::thumbsup: sorry to be amazed my apologies

Without sounding like an uber fan, which I'm not, its the same people who kick and scream that we only get 700-900 tickets for Celtic and Rangers away but they won't go to these run of the mill matches. Tell you what, if we suddenly click and go on a decent run then there will be scrambles for every away game and folk will start demanding a LP system again.

Billy Whizz
22-08-2022, 05:27 PM
Without sounding like an uber fan, which I'm not, its the same people who kick and scream that we only get 700-900 tickets for Celtic and Rangers away but they won't go to these run of the mill matches. Tell you what, if we suddenly click and go on a decent run then there will be scrambles for every away game and folk will start demanding a LP system again.
We should have a LP scheme in place

Hermit Crab
22-08-2022, 05:39 PM
We should have a LP scheme in place

I agree Billy but that ship sailed years ago, it was badly mismanaged from the beginning. We are now stuck with the AST scheme that we now get charged to be a part of.

Ringothedog
22-08-2022, 05:53 PM
There are 135 tickets left of our initial allocation

Billy Whizz
22-08-2022, 05:57 PM
I agree Billy but that ship sailed years ago, it was badly mismanaged from the beginning. We are now stuck with the AST scheme that we now get charged to be a part of.

Should never be to late to establish a new one. Difficulty now is many clubs are selling direct to opposition fans

MWHIBBIES
22-08-2022, 06:00 PM

Day trippers who go to derbies and little else. Same for any club. I know a few jambos who never miss Easter Road but rarely go to any other matches.

Keith_M
22-08-2022, 06:06 PM
I'm confused, since when did any football fan have to provide a reason ('excuse') to not go to a game?

Is there a small group of Uber fans to whom we should provide a letter from our parents if we can't manage to go?

:confused:

Hermit Crab
22-08-2022, 06:06 PM
Should never be to late to establish a new one. Difficulty now is many clubs are selling direct to opposition fans

Thats partly our fault and partly technology progress. Clubs have to pay for tickets to be printed for the 300 or so AST holders, whats the point when the clubs can just send us a link to buy Etickets and scan on entry. Much cheaper as well.

Hermit Crab
22-08-2022, 06:09 PM
Day trippers who go to derbies and little else. Same for any club. I know a few jambos who never miss Easter Road but rarely go to any other matches.

Are you sure about this? Their points system dictates that mostly only those who go to nearly every game are eligible for Hibs away. I have a ST holder mate who goes to 60%-70% of Hearts away games but was below the criteria for the last derby. It almost never goes to a general sale.

WhileTheChief..
22-08-2022, 06:13 PM
I'm confused, since when did any football fan have to provide a reason ('excuse') to not go to a game?

Is there a small group of Uber fans to whom we should provide a letter from our parents if we can't manage to go?

:confused:

Eh? Nobody has suggested anything remotely close.

You've jumped the gun by a few pages here.

Give it time if you're wanting an argument with an uber fan, there's none on this thread yet!

RyeSloan
22-08-2022, 06:22 PM

Who are these same people you speak of? And so what if they would prefer to see us against the OF v St Mirren.

An odd line of argument to suggest that all fans should see all games as equal in terms of which ones they may wish to attend because they are all worth 3 points.

Keith_M
22-08-2022, 06:29 PM
Eh? Nobody has suggested anything remotely close.

You've jumped the gun by a few pages here.

Give it time if you're wanting an argument with an uber fan, there's none on this thread yet!

You need to read the earlier posts. People are apparently 'making excuses' for not going.

Since when did anybody need an 'excuse' not to attend a game?

WhileTheChief..
22-08-2022, 06:38 PM
You need to read the earlier posts. People are apparently 'making excuses' for not going.

Since when did anybody need an 'excuse' not to attend a game?

Never. Well, apart from now I guess!!

I wouldn't worry about it though. It's the same as folk telling you what time you should leave the stadium, or calling you a fool if you buy food at the kiosks, or what you should or shouldn't sing or anything else really.

This is where Hearts are streets ahead of us. They've got Gorgie Rules to follow. We've got to make up our own minds.

HibeeLR
22-08-2022, 09:18 PM
What's the best station to arrive at, also any good pub suggestions would be welcomed, first time heading through for an away day in Paisley. Should be a good laugh

Sir David Gray
22-08-2022, 09:21 PM
What's the best station to arrive at, also any good pub suggestions would be welcomed, first time heading through for an away day in Paisley. Should be a good laugh

Paisley St James is the closest station I believe.

HH81
22-08-2022, 09:26 PM
I don't remember seeing any pubs near the ground.

As SDG says that's the best station, was around 5 minutes walk.

B.H.F.C
22-08-2022, 09:28 PM
Better off going to a pub in Glasgow. Train to Paisley St James is less than 20 minutes and station is just across the road from the stadium.

Chorley Hibee
22-08-2022, 09:33 PM
Better off going to a pub in Glasgow. Train to Paisley St James is less than 20 minutes and station is just across the road from the stadium.

Some really good boozers in Paisley town centre.

Not too far a walk either or easy enough to jump in a taxi.

ZitellZeTime
22-08-2022, 11:22 PM
St Mirren been doing decent, sitting 6th, kept two clean sheets in their wins against county and united with the latter being a hammering, they did get pumped by abderdeen but dont want to look into that game too much as they seemed to fall apart when gallagher got sent off quite early then aberdeen scored the penalty.

They seem to be trying to get it forward alot more this season so hopefully our pace in the final third will cause their defence problems, an early goal then going on from their would be excellent. then we've got killie and dundee united followed by aberdeen so 4 important matches that we really need to take a good few points from and I think we can, hopefully a couple of new additions after this for the next few in Septermber.

If we come through these next 4 games with decent results could build some real momentum and Magennis I heard is back in training by the end of august with the first team doing proper training, obviously will need to get match sharpeness but if we can get something from these games, hopefully have one or two new players in then Magennis getting match sharp and hopefully starts where he left of he will feel like a new signing himself if he doesn't get injured again.

I know it was only a couple games ago we had that shocker against Livi but im quite cautiously optimistic like, think we will have the odd shocker and the team definitely needs a couple of additions but we're generally looking alright and the Boyle return a massive boost for everyone. Players seem to know what they're meant to be doing and LJ will change it if things are going wrong which I like but the players seem to like him and they're battling to the very last second of games as seen with hearts and rangers which we haven't been used to seeing for a while.

Hopefully a win and good performance along with it to kickstart us into the next few games. Melkerson should be back too eh? If he is I'd maybe try him through the middle with Youan and Boyle on either side. I'm no manager and LJ will know better than me but he cant do any worse than Doidge there.

How long is Mcgeady out for? I saw the update article on magennis, nisebet, mitchell few days ago but no mention of him at all.

ErinGoBraghHFC
23-08-2022, 02:31 AM
St Mirren been doing decent, sitting 6th, kept two clean sheets in their wins against county and united with the latter being a hammering, they did get pumped by abderdeen but dont want to look into that game too much as they seemed to fall apart when gallagher got sent off quite early then aberdeen scored the penalty.

They seem to be trying to get it forward alot more this season so hopefully our pace in the final third will cause their defence problems, an early goal then going on from their would be excellent. then we've got killie and dundee united followed by aberdeen so 4 important matches that we really need to take a good few points from and I think we can, hopefully a couple of new additions after this for the next few in Septermber.

If we come through these next 4 games with decent results could build some real momentum and Magennis I heard is back in training by the end of august with the first team doing proper training, obviously will need to get match sharpeness but if we can get something from these games, hopefully have one or two new players in then Magennis getting match sharp and hopefully starts where he left of he will feel like a new signing himself if he doesn't get injured again.

I know it was only a couple games ago we had that shocker against Livi but im quite cautiously optimistic like, think we will have the odd shocker and the team definitely needs a couple of additions but we're generally looking alright and the Boyle return a massive boost for everyone. Players seem to know what they're meant to be doing and LJ will change it if things are going wrong which I like but the players seem to like him and they're battling to the very last second of games as seen with hearts and rangers which we haven't been used to seeing for a while.

Hopefully a win and good performance along with it to kickstart us into the next few games. Melkerson should be back too eh? If he is I'd maybe try him through the middle with Youan and Boyle on either side. I'm no manager and LJ will know better than me but he cant do any worse than Doidge there.

How long is Mcgeady out for? I saw the update article on magennis, nisebet, mitchell few days ago but no mention of him at all.

McGeady is back training, should be playing again in a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since452
23-08-2022, 05:25 AM
McGeady is back training, should be playing again in a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's really surprising but brilliant news if true. I thought he was out for a few months at least.

BoomtownHibees
23-08-2022, 06:36 AM
That's really surprising but brilliant news if true. I thought he was out for a few months at least.

Sure I read on here he had said 3 or 4 weeks when he was on the telly at the weekend

HIBS NUTS
23-08-2022, 11:45 AM
Any ideas of will there be pay at the stadium be available against st mirren, or is it ticket only.
this saturday

w pilton hibby
23-08-2022, 11:49 AM
Any ideas of will there be pay at the stadium be available against st mirren, or is it ticket only.
this saturday

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/how-to-watch-st-mirren-a-1

Ringothedog
23-08-2022, 11:59 AM
this saturday

It’s now ticket only. They have not had “cash” gates for a while,You can buy online up to kick off and download to your phone

Billy Whizz
23-08-2022, 12:58 PM
It’s now ticket only. They have not had “cash” gates for a while,You can buy online up to kick off and download to your phone

https://www.stmirren.com/awaysupporters.shtml?ftredirect=1

Down to the last 40 or so in the central blocks. Presume they’ll open N1 or N5 next

Keith_M
23-08-2022, 01:35 PM
https://www.stmirren.com/awaysupporters.shtml?ftredirect=1

Down to the last 40 or so in the central blocks. Presume they’ll open N1 or N5 next

:aok:

Would be great if we sold out

Billy Whizz
23-08-2022, 01:37 PM

Must have sold almost 900 tickets or so

King Cosell
23-08-2022, 01:57 PM

Hibs are doing virtually nothing to promote ticket sales, earlier today they tweeted 'A trip to Paisley this weekend' with no link.

Leith Green
23-08-2022, 04:24 PM
4 tickets purchased for myself and the kids ..

Logie Green
23-08-2022, 04:41 PM
Hibs are doing virtually nothing to promote ticket sales, earlier today they tweeted 'A trip to Paisley this weekend' with no link.

I think a feature since RG took over is the lack of promotion of games in which Hibs do not stand to gain anything in a financial sense.

Ringothedog
23-08-2022, 04:44 PM
20 left from our initial 3 sections

Libby Hibby
23-08-2022, 04:45 PM
I think a feature since RG took over is the lack of promotion of games in which Hibs do not stand to gain anything in a financial sense.

Good business acumen. Why boost other clubs turnover? The fans that want to go, will be there regardless of how Hibs promote it. Me and the boy being 2 of them.

Logie Green
23-08-2022, 04:51 PM
Good business acumen. Why boost other clubs turnover? The fans that want to go, will be there regardless of how Hibs promote it. Me and the boy being 2 of them.

Good business acumen? Not for the first time on here people are querying the lack of effort Hibs make to promote a match.

Surely you want as many Hibs supporters at all games regardless of who benefits financially? I’m glad you and yours have tickets but perhaps you might think about others who’d like to go but haven’t seen details of it due to the lack of advertising from Hibs.

Leith Green
23-08-2022, 05:01 PM
20 left from our initial 3 sections

Yeah , can only be 5/600 ish left in that stand. Dont think we get any other areas at st mirren. Be as good as sold out come Saturday 🇳🇬

Sir David Gray
23-08-2022, 05:09 PM
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/how-to-watch-st-mirren-a-1

This is really starting to annoy me now as not for the first time Hibs have failed to make any mention as to how wheelchair users can purchase tickets for a match.

Wheelchair users cannot purchase tickets online and instead need to email St Mirren directly (which is proving to be more difficult than it should be but that's another matter altogether).

Does anyone know who is tasked with updating the website with this sort of information as I would like to raise my concerns with them as I don't think it's acceptable?

Ringothedog
23-08-2022, 05:14 PM
This is really starting to annoy me now as not for the first time Hibs have failed to make any mention as to how wheelchair users can purchase tickets for a match.

Wheelchair users cannot purchase tickets online and instead need to email St Mirren directly (which is proving to be more difficult than it should be but that's another matter altogether).

Does anyone know who is tasked with updating the website with this sort of information as I would like to raise my concerns with them as I don't think it's acceptable?
Surely that information would be supplied by St Mirren and any enquiries would go to St Mirren as they are selling tickets directly?

Billy Whizz
23-08-2022, 05:15 PM

I don’t know who, but I’d take it up with our SLO

Sir David Gray
23-08-2022, 05:30 PM
Surely that information would be supplied by St Mirren and any enquiries would go to St Mirren as they are selling tickets directly?

Hibs provided the email address on their original communication about the game but nothing in today's article.

Libby Hibby
23-08-2022, 05:33 PM
Good business acumen? Not for the first time on here people are querying the lack of effort Hibs make to promote a match.

Surely you want as many Hibs supporters at all games regardless of who benefits financially? I’m glad you and yours have tickets but perhaps you might think about others who’d like to go but haven’t seen details of it due to the lack of advertising from Hibs.

Hence why I started this thread.

Hibs did promote it but why do folk need constant reminders?

I feel you’re being a tad sensitive to the issue.

King Cosell
23-08-2022, 05:44 PM
Hence why I started this thread.

Hibs did promote it but why do folk need constant reminders?

I feel you’re being a tad sensitive to the issue.

We need constant reminders because most people don't see all the club's post on social media. I follow on Twitter and I would expect them to post ticket details morning, afternoon & night, every day they're on sale.

Brightside
23-08-2022, 05:53 PM
I just googled "Hibs St Mirren Tickets" First answer is

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/ticket-info-st-mirren-a

Libby Hibby
23-08-2022, 06:06 PM
We need constant reminders because most people don't see all the club's post on social media. I follow on Twitter and I would expect them to post ticket details morning, afternoon & night, every day they're on sale.

Yet we’ve sold out our allocation?

King Cosell
23-08-2022, 06:20 PM
Yet we’ve sold out our allocation?

Our allocation will be the whole stand/5 sections, we've sold 3 sections.

B.H.F.C
23-08-2022, 06:22 PM

We’ve sold every ticket available for sale despite the perceived lack of PR.

St Mirren not having the remaining sections open is just daft on their part.

Libby Hibby
23-08-2022, 06:29 PM

We’ve sold everything available at this stage.

Smartie
23-08-2022, 06:38 PM

I remember a time when Hibs were a football team and the idea was for us to win matches.

We used to be helped in doing so by having as large an away support as possible cheering us on.

I’ve never really been one to begrudge other clubs income, especially when it provides Hibs with a non-tangible benefit such as the value of having a decent away support cheering them on to win a game.

Sir David Gray
23-08-2022, 07:00 PM
I just googled "Hibs St Mirren Tickets" First answer is

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/ticket-info-st-mirren-a

Assuming this is in response to my earlier gripe.

As I said how to buy wheelchair tickets for Saturday was included in the original update from Hibs (which you have provided the link to), however there is no mention of wheelchair tickets in today's reminder.

Eyrie
23-08-2022, 07:02 PM
The St Mirren game is on Alba for those not travelling.

Tully
23-08-2022, 07:19 PM
Is there more sections to be sold

Libby Hibby
23-08-2022, 07:22 PM

Not at the moment.

B.H.F.C
23-08-2022, 07:26 PM

Two to be released.

hibee-boys
23-08-2022, 09:43 PM
The link I used at the weekend was selling tickets in the opposite stand to the Hibs end, was going to purchase a couple, lucky I never as it must be a home end🤷🏼

Ringothedog
24-08-2022, 08:37 AM

2 more sections at the sides of the stand still to be released

B.H.F.C
24-08-2022, 08:44 AM
2 more sections at the side of the stand still to be released

Scottish teams, that need fans through the gate, don’t half do their best to stop folk buying tickets at times.

Just have the sections open!

Billy Whizz
24-08-2022, 08:46 AM
Scottish teams, that need fans through the gate, don’t half do their best to stop folk buying tickets at times.

Just have the sections open!

Exactly. Paisley isn’t open yet this morning

Ronniekirk
24-08-2022, 09:41 AM
Exactly. Paisley isn’t open yet this morning

it’s just unacceptable there is no reason they can’t set up a system that lets them know when only a few tickets are left for sake and open another section
Ron Gordon talking about increasing income for all clubs and this issue seems to be getting worse

Billy Whizz
24-08-2022, 09:43 AM
it’s just unacceptable there is no reason they can’t set up a system that lets them know when only a few tickets are left for sake and open another section
Ron Gordon talking about increasing income for all clubs and this issue seems to be getting worse

Ronnie, take a walk down to the St Mirren TO and give them a nudge

Ronniekirk
24-08-2022, 09:45 AM
Ronnie, take a walk down to the St Mirren TO and give them a nudge

It’s raining lol

Billy Whizz
24-08-2022, 09:49 AM
It’s raining lol

A chance to make a name for yourself Ronnie

Billy Whizz
24-08-2022, 10:06 AM
Block N5 now open

Chorley Hibee
24-08-2022, 10:09 AM
I've said it countless times of late, but it seems as if clubs are actively going out of their way to make attending a football match as difficult a process as they possibly can.

Just open the bloody stand and sell the tickets!

erin go bragh
24-08-2022, 11:16 AM
The link I used at the weekend was selling tickets in the opposite stand to the Hibs end, was going to purchase a couple, lucky I never as it must be a home end🤷🏼

I done that for the Livingston game and had to go escorted across the pitch to the Hibs end 🙈 Grandson was quite happy being on the pitch( well carpet )😁

Ringothedog
24-08-2022, 11:38 AM
296 in the section just opened and the unopened section has 286. Should sell out comfortably

Garymcl
24-08-2022, 12:00 PM
Got my 2 tickets canny wait actually enjoy going there a couple of good pubs nearby let’s get this sold out :thumbsup:

King Cosell
24-08-2022, 12:00 PM
I've said it countless times of late, but it seems as if clubs are actively going out of their way to make attending a football match as difficult a process as they possibly can.

Just open the bloody stand and sell the tickets!

Three tweets from Hibs today, one about mascots, one wishing Lewis Miller a happy birthday and one about Leith Lotto.

Daniel 1875
24-08-2022, 12:40 PM
4 tickets purchased in N5 just now

scoopyboy
24-08-2022, 12:51 PM
Three tweets from Hibs today, one about mascots, one wishing Lewis Miller a happy birthday and one about Leith Lotto.

What's that got to do with St.Mirren selling tickets to Hibs fans?

Ronniekirk
24-08-2022, 12:58 PM
A chance to make a name for yourself Ronnie

Yes I chained myself to the main office doors with a placard saying open another section for the Hibees Fans Got soaked but looks like it worked Am just back home now
It was a Selfless act for others as I am going to a kids party
And guess what the wee lads dad is a St. Mirren fan so I can’t go ffs
It’s been a while since I missed a game in Paisley

evy
24-08-2022, 01:25 PM

Diddly squat, just another excuse to have a pop at the club.

King Cosell
24-08-2022, 01:31 PM

I think Hibs should be doing everything they can to get a big crowd behind the team on Saturday, you don't. Let's leave it at that.

Libby Hibby
24-08-2022, 01:36 PM
I think Hibs should be doing everything they can to get a big crowd behind the team on Saturday, you don't. Let's leave it at that.

If someone wants to be there, they’ll know how to get tickets for the match.

Why bash the club?

King Cosell
24-08-2022, 01:46 PM
If you want to be there, you will know how to get tickets for the match.

Why bash the club?

Saying the social media team should put up regular ticket links accompanied by something like 'Let's get right behind the lads on Saturday!' is not bashing the club, it's a suggestion.

cabbageandribs1875
24-08-2022, 01:48 PM
I done that for the Livingston game and had to go escorted across the pitch to the Hibs end 🙈 Grandson was quite happy being on the pitch( well carpet )😁

ah, i was curious why so many were walking around the goals form the home stand, i thought they had opened a gate over there

Chorley Hibee
24-08-2022, 02:18 PM
Saying the social media should put up regular ticket links accompanied by something like 'Let's get right behind the lads on Saturday!' is not bashing the club, it's a suggestion.

For what it's worth, I agree with you.

Chorley Hibee
24-08-2022, 02:23 PM
If someone wants to be there, they’ll know how to get tickets for the match.

Why bash the club?

Some might know, but I don't think everyone will.

Surely it's not too much trouble for Hibs to actively encourage their support to attend a fixture?

That extra encouragement could be the difference between loss/draw or a win on some occasions.

I know where to buy many items in life, it doesn't stop companies constantly advertising it to me though.

BoomtownHibees
24-08-2022, 02:36 PM
Some might know, but I don't think everyone will.

Surely it's not too much trouble for Hibs to actively encourage their support to attend a fixture?

That extra encouragement could be the difference between loss/draw or a win on some occasions.

I know where to buy many items in life, it doesn't stop companies constantly advertising it to me though.

Hibs have put out 5 tweets since Sunday night that mentions Saturday’s game

Libby Hibby
24-08-2022, 03:03 PM

Thanks for this.

Why let facts get in the way of bashing the club.

See you on Saturday. I’m on the pies.

Chorley Hibee
24-08-2022, 03:11 PM

They may mention the game, but there has only been a single tweet providing ticket details in that time.

That was certainly the case when I looked a few minutes ago.

Blaster
24-08-2022, 03:19 PM
They may mention the game, but there has only been a single tweet providing ticket details in that time.

That was certainly the case when I looked a few minutes ago.

It’s been on the Hibs website main page since 10 August. First place I’d reckon I’d go if wanting to find anything about tickets. Plus the various reminders alluded to above

Folk really need their arse wiped for them these days

scoopyboy
24-08-2022, 03:53 PM

The tickets are purchased from St.Mirren not Hibs.

What makes you think I don't want a big Hibs support going through?

You've just made that up.

Chorley Hibee
24-08-2022, 04:06 PM
It’s been on the Hibs website main page since 10 August. First place I’d reckon I’d go if wanting to find anything about tickets. Plus the various reminders alluded to above

Perhaps, but I feel Hibs, and other clubs, could do more to sell these games to their fans.

Nothing wrong in trying to entice as many as possible to come and support the club.

Sir David Gray
24-08-2022, 05:43 PM
Perhaps, but I feel Hibs, and other clubs, could do more to sell these games to their fans.

Nothing wrong in trying to entice as many as possible to come and support the club.

Another update today from Hibs without any reference to how wheelchair tickets can be purchased as well.

Really disappointing.

Libby Hibby
24-08-2022, 05:51 PM
Another update today from Hibs without any reference to how wheelchair tickets can be purchased as well.

Really disappointing.

It’s plastered over the hibs home page how wheelchair tickets can be purchased.

BoomtownHibees
24-08-2022, 05:52 PM

Really disappointing.

Did you not mention earlier in the thread you had to email St Mirren?

davhibby
24-08-2022, 06:40 PM

I’d agree if they’d kept the away tickets page on the website that was easy to navigate to. For the Livi and St Johnstone games Hibs were posting the ticket links regularly up until the game. They’ve done that once since they initially went on sale with the St Mirren game. It’s hardly asking much

Sir David Gray
24-08-2022, 06:55 PM
It’s plastered over the hibs home page how wheelchair tickets can be purchased.

Hibs have provided updates yesterday and also today https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/how-to-watch-st-mirren-a-1 and https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/preview-st-mirren-a-2 reminding people how to purchase tickets for Saturday but have failed to include any information about wheelchair tickets.

I'm aware that it was on the original article that Hibs released a couple of weeks ago but that's not the point - if they're reminding people how to purchase tickets for this match they ought to be reminding everyone.

Sir David Gray
24-08-2022, 06:56 PM
Did you not mention earlier in the thread you had to email St Mirren?

Yes please see above what my issue is.

Libby Hibby
24-08-2022, 07:06 PM
Yes please see above what my issue is.

Have you got your ticket?

Sir David Gray
24-08-2022, 07:08 PM
Have you got your ticket?

I do now yes, I fail to see how that makes my point any less valid though.

Libby Hibby
24-08-2022, 07:11 PM
I do now yes, I fail to see how that makes my point any less valid though.

I was just asking 👍🏻

Leith Green
24-08-2022, 10:08 PM
A win on Saturday would give us a pretty good return from the 1st five games of the season . Hopefully we can do the business , then attack the next 5 games with confidence and a belief that we aint had for a while now.. Hopefully get this sold out and have another vocal backing on Saturday

Brightside
25-08-2022, 06:34 AM

Really disappointing.

It if you just google hibs st mirren tickets you get all the information you are looking for.

Sir David Gray
25-08-2022, 06:51 AM
It if you just google hibs st mirren tickets you get all the information you are looking for.

I'm completely aware of that.

That, however, is totally irrelevant to the point I'm making.

I've already said this last night but happy to repeat again. Hibs have put out reminders to supporters about how to purchase tickets for Saturday's match on both Tuesday and yesterday but have excluded any information about how to purchase tickets if you're a wheelchair user in both articles.

Hibs did include details on how to obtain such tickets in their original press release of 10th August so they obviously are aware of this information. Someone using the club website as their source of information would surely be more inclined to click on an article from either 23rd or 24th August as opposed to going back to the 10th August and therefore if you're a wheelchair user you would be lead to believe that your ticket is available to purchase on St Mirren's website like everyone else which is not the case.

Whether or not the information can be googled is neither here nor there, Hibs have chosen to put out subsequent reminders to people about how to buy tickets for this match but have failed to include any information about wheelchair tickets.

As far as I'm concerned that's not acceptable.

Callum_62
25-08-2022, 06:57 AM

I've already said this last night but happy to repeat again. Hibs have put out reminders to supporters about how to purchase tickets for Saturday's match on both Tuesday and yesterday but have excluded any information about how to purchase tickets if you're a wheelchair user in both articles.

Hibs did include details on how to obtain such tickets in their original press release of 10th August so they obviously are aware of this information. Someone using the club website as their source of information would surely be more inclined to click on an article from either 23rd or 24th August as opposed to going back to the 10th August and therefore if you're a wheelchair user you would be lead to believe that your ticket is available to purchase on St Mirren's website like everyone else which is not the case.

Whether or not the information can be googled is neither here nor there, Hibs have chosen to put out subsequent reminders to people about how to buy tickets for this match but have failed to include any information about wheelchair tickets.

As far as I'm concerned that's not acceptable.Why don't you let the club know?

Its probaly a simple over sight by whomever deals with these releases

I'm sure the club would like to know if they are missing important details

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/our-club/contact

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Ringothedog
25-08-2022, 07:29 AM
147 tickets available in N5

Ronniekirk
25-08-2022, 07:53 AM
147 tickets available in N5

These will be snapped up today and final Section opened up Every chance we will sell out the whole stand

ClermistonGreen
25-08-2022, 07:57 AM
How many of those seats are for wheelchairs ?

Ringothedog
25-08-2022, 08:35 AM

You would have to contact St Mirren for that information

ClermistonGreen
25-08-2022, 08:48 AM
It was a vain attempt at humour, I must have been the only one peed off at yet another overstretched point :agree:

hibbyfraelibby
25-08-2022, 09:06 AM

🤣🤣🤣

hibee-boys
25-08-2022, 09:10 AM

Just don’t🙈😂

Helensburghhibs
25-08-2022, 10:08 AM

5 I think they said. Guessing they sold out as the information wasn't on the updated posts 👌😉

oneone73
25-08-2022, 10:17 AM
Am I the only one who thinks taking the piss out of someone raising fair points about equal treatment for disabled fans is just wrong?

Ringothedog
25-08-2022, 10:30 AM
123 left in N5, with another 286 in N1 still to be released

Keith_M
25-08-2022, 10:46 AM
These will be snapped up today and final Section opened up Every chance we will sell out the whole stand

Would be great if we did, and there's still two days to go, so you never know.

I'd be delighted to be watching the game with a full stand of fellow Hibbies.

:flag:

Chorley Hibee
25-08-2022, 11:30 AM
Am I the only one who thinks taking the piss out of someone raising fair points about equal treatment for disabled fans is just wrong?

No, you're not.

Wheat Hound
25-08-2022, 12:55 PM
90 tickets left in N5

Sir David Gray
25-08-2022, 12:57 PM

No but it's par for the course unfortunately and water off a duck's back. Things are still allowed to be said about disability which would be deemed unacceptable if said about any other minority.

You do get used it however.

I just thought I would highlight my concerns in case anyone else was looking in and may have been impacted.

Maybe some people might not think that a random guy on the internet complaining about disabled supporters being ignored is of any concern to them just now but you never know what's in front of you.

oneone73
25-08-2022, 01:03 PM
No but it's par for the course unfortunately and water off a duck's back. Things are still allowed to be said about disability which would be deemed unacceptable if said about any other minority.

You do get used it however.

I just thought I would highlight my concerns in case anyone else was looking in and may have been impacted.

Maybe some people might not think that a random guy on the internet complaining about disabled supporters being ignored is of any concern to them just now but you never know what's in front of you.

Quite right. More power to you.

Helensburghhibs
25-08-2022, 01:15 PM
Actually quite like St mirren for a few reasons. Decent away end, 30 min drive from the door and most recently how they are living in the old firm fans heads rent free 🤣

Garymcl
25-08-2022, 01:17 PM
Cmon guys let’s snap up the rest of these tickets and have another brilliant travelling support to back the boys in green :flag:

SteveHFC
25-08-2022, 01:57 PM

Nope.

MWHIBBIES
25-08-2022, 02:03 PM

Not at all. Very poor.

Billy Whizz
25-08-2022, 02:25 PM
Kyle Magennis and Lewis training with 1st team squad today

Billy Whizz
25-08-2022, 02:26 PM

Anyone missing

CapitalGreen
25-08-2022, 02:46 PM
Anyone missing

Doidge

Libby Hibby
25-08-2022, 02:49 PM

Nope.

Billy Whizz
25-08-2022, 03:11 PM
Doidge

Good spot, hope he’s not injured
No Rocky or Youan either

ancient hibee
25-08-2022, 03:22 PM

Mitchell to see specialist. Magennis a good way to go,yet.

CapitalGreen
25-08-2022, 03:38 PM
Good spot, hope he’s not injured
No Rocky or Youan either

Yeah maybe he is away.

As for Youan, you can see the legs of 2 black players at the back of the group one of which will be Bojang as he’s in another video.

HendoDelivered
25-08-2022, 04:07 PM
Doidge had day off for his birthday apparently.

JohnM1875
25-08-2022, 04:14 PM

Surely not?

Edit - it's his 30th, which I suppose makes a bit more sense.

FifeHibs
25-08-2022, 04:25 PM
Don’t think Rocky will be playing at the weekend

Billy Whizz
25-08-2022, 04:26 PM

Do you believe that

Bridge hibs
25-08-2022, 04:35 PM
Don’t think Rocky will be playing at the weekendWhy not, injured ?

phoenixfire
25-08-2022, 04:41 PM
Who's behind cadden?

HendoDelivered
25-08-2022, 04:43 PM
Who's behind cadden?

Hanlon

Sir David Gray
25-08-2022, 05:21 PM
It was a vain attempt at humour, I must have been the only one peed off at yet another overstretched point :agree:

Interesting that issues of equality piss you off.

madhibby
25-08-2022, 07:00 PM
43 tickets now available to purchase for Hibs fans with one section of the Away stand still not opened for purchases

as others have commented why do clubs only open sections of a whole stand - why not make it simple for fans to buy tickets?

i assume the clubs’ argument if they force fans into smaller sections rather than spread across a whole stand they might be able to employ less stewards?

seems like penny pinching with a risk of deterring fans from purchasing tickets - so if you are unlucky and go to buy a ticket when all of the available sections are sold out (with sections not released) might give up on a purchase?

hibs fans rep should raise the issue with the offending away clubs - and Hibs shouldnt do same for away fans

Antifa Hibs
25-08-2022, 07:24 PM
43 tickets now available to purchase for Hibs fans with one section of the Away stand still not opened for purchases

as others have commented why do clubs only open sections of a whole stand - why not make it simple for fans to buy tickets?

i assume the clubs’ argument if they force fans into smaller sections rather than spread across a whole stand they might be able to employ less stewards?

seems like penny pinching with a risk of deterring fans from purchasing tickets - so if you are unlucky and go to buy a ticket when all of the available sections are sold out (with sections not released) might give up on a purchase?

hibs fans rep should raise the issue with the offending away clubs - and Hibs shouldnt do same for away fans

Its mental, TBF to St Mirren at least they offer the middle blocks first but after half of N5 sells out they should open N1 up. Give people the choice of where to sit. At Easter Road you'll have away fans sitting on row 1 and 2 right at the corner flag when higher up seats directly behind the goals remain closed off. Can't cost that much to sweep a few empty pie and coke cartoons aside.

Payday tomorrow for some I guess so sure we'll be selling right into N1 by kick-off time and have a near sell out :flag:

Leith Green
25-08-2022, 07:33 PM
Its mental, TBF to St Mirren at least they offer the middle blocks first but after half of N5 sells out they should open N1 up. Give people the choice of where to sit. At Easter Road you'll have away fans sitting on row 1 and 2 right at the corner flag when higher up seats directly behind the goals remain closed off. Can't cost that much to sweep a few empty pie and coke cartoons aside.

Payday tomorrow for some I guess so sure we'll be selling right into N1 by kick-off time and have a near sell out :flag:

Hibs supporters backing of the team this season has been excellent so far.

FifeHibs
25-08-2022, 07:53 PM
Why not, injured ?

Yes he won’t be playing for a while

Bridge hibs
25-08-2022, 07:56 PM
Yes he won’t be playing for a whileWhats up with him ? Havent seen anything mentioned unless Ive missed it

King Cosell
25-08-2022, 10:05 PM
90 tickets left in N5

7 left + 272 in N1 = 279

Wheat Hound
26-08-2022, 06:57 AM
N5 sold out now. N1 the only section left but not open for sale yet.

Libby Hibby
26-08-2022, 07:02 AM
Well done all the fans that are heading through.

Stubbsy90+2
26-08-2022, 07:06 AM

:agree:

Green-Hibee-7
26-08-2022, 09:08 AM
N1 still not opened yet. 10AM. Surely they aren’t going to do what St Johnstone done with not selling the closest block to their support? Sometimes I feel clubs don’t help themselves trying to get as many people in and make our game look more appealing.

King Cosell
26-08-2022, 09:22 AM
N1 still not opened yet. 10AM. Surely they aren’t going to do what St Johnstone done with not selling the closest block to their support? Sometimes I feel clubs don’t help themselves trying to get as many people in and make our game look more appealing.

They've now opened part of N1.

Green-Hibee-7
26-08-2022, 09:47 AM
They've now opened part of N1.

Good. But again I question why not just open up the whole section? We are talking a couple hundred seats and they’ve decided to put about 50 on sale. Just seems stupid.

lucky
26-08-2022, 09:51 AM
Looks like they aren’t going to sell all of N1 due to segregation

Garymcl
26-08-2022, 09:54 AM
Another excellent turnout from our fans to be honest we’ve done our bit so far this season both home and away that’s all we can do get behind the team feel genuinely good and optimistic about this team and management let’s get right behind the boys again on Saturday

lucky
26-08-2022, 09:56 AM
Around 40 tickets available. Who’d have thought you’d struggle to get a ticket for St. Mirren away.

King Cosell
Good. But again I question why not just open up the whole section? We are talking a couple hundred seats and they’ve decided to put about 50 on sale. Just seems stupid.

I know, we've sold about 40 in the last half hour so it's pretty obvious we're going to fill the stand, or be very close to it.

hibsbollah

How good would it be just to experiment with non segregated crowds for hassle free encounters with clubs like st Mirren? More seats able to be sold, and what’s the actual likelihood of real trouble caused by sitting next to a st Mirren fan anyway?

Pretty Boy
26-08-2022, 09:58 AM
A disco assault course and a bouncy castle as pre match entertainment.

If that doesn't tempt you to go then nothing will.

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2022, 10:06 AM

They don't require segregation, there's no St Mirren fans in that stand.

It's just a complete nonsense and, once again, actively discouraging people from attending.

I can guarantee you that Celtic and Rangers fans won't have to go through this stupidity when they visit. The whole stand will be available from the start.

Jones28
26-08-2022, 10:44 AM

It’s very poor. SDG has been a brilliant advocate for wheelchair users on this forum and I’m sure with any clubs he’s had issues with personally as well.

Ringothedog
26-08-2022, 10:44 AM
Another batch available now 103 tickets to sell

Mon Dieu4
26-08-2022, 10:48 AM
A disco assault course and a bouncy castle as pre match entertainment.

If that doesn't tempt you to go then nothing will.

Inflatable disco assault course has piqued my interest too

lucky
26-08-2022, 10:58 AM
It’s going to sell out. If there are no Saints fans in West stand section 7 Hibs could get that as well. I remember being in that stand the year we got relegated with Butcher.

Lago
26-08-2022, 11:26 AM
They don't require segregation, there's no St Mirren fans in that stand.

It's just a complete nonsense and, once again, actively discouraging people from attending.

I can guarantee you that Celtic and Rangers fans won't have to go through this stupidity when they visit. The whole stand will be available from the start.
So why are they doing it, just to piss off Hibs fans? Can't get my head round it, weird policy.

Carheenlea
26-08-2022, 11:41 AM
So why are they doing it, just to piss off Hibs fans? Can't get my head round it, weird policy.

Just a case of overthinking ticket distribution policy. Trying to make selling a stand with 1600 seats as complex as possible.

Green Man
26-08-2022, 12:02 PM
How good would it be just to experiment with non segregated crowds for hassle free encounters with clubs like st Mirren? More seats able to be sold, and what’s the actual likelihood of real trouble caused by sitting next to a st Mirren fan anyway?

A few years ago I took my son to St Johnstone where they had a mixed stand behind the goals. Friendly atmosphere, good chat with the Saints fans next to us and overall a pleasant experience (apart from watching Butcher’s Hibs team).

SteveHFC
26-08-2022, 12:28 PM

As far as I'm concerned that's not acceptable.

Details on the Hibs website now mate. https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/supporters-information-st-mirren-a

Wheelchair Disabled

Wheelchair spaces cannot be bought online and need to be purchased directly from St Mirren. They are charged at standard match price in the relevant age bracket with carer free of charge. As with ambulant tickets, supporters should email [email protected]. St Mirren will get back to supporters as soon as possible.

Sir David Gray
26-08-2022, 12:34 PM
Details on the Hibs website now mate. https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/supporters-information-st-mirren-a

Wheelchair Disabled

Wheelchair spaces cannot be bought online and need to be purchased directly from St Mirren. They are charged at standard match price in the relevant age bracket with carer free of charge. As with ambulant tickets, supporters should email [email protected]. St Mirren will get back to supporters as soon as possible.

Cheers I'm glad it's been included this time. Hopefully anyone checking in who has made a late decision to go will know what's required.

davhibby
26-08-2022, 01:30 PM
It’s going to sell out. If there are no Saints fans in West stand section 7 Hibs could get that as well. I remember being in that stand the year we got relegated with Butcher.

That’s where their singing section is now. Think they stopped using it for away fans in the championship

BlackSheep
26-08-2022, 01:41 PM
Have to say, all week i have been humming and hawing over buying a ticket for this weekend as i was on holidays last week so couldn't attend the rangers game...

..but the ticketing situation has directly put me off as I am quite pernickety about where is sit and seeing as all the back rows were long sold before i decided to take a look i chose to just watch from home.

If they were to open up the final section i may be tempted again if i could get a seat in the back couple rows.

Antifa Hibs
26-08-2022, 01:48 PM
Have to say, all week i have been humming and hawing over buying a ticket for this weekend as i was on holidays last week so couldn't attend the rangers game...

..but the ticketing situation has directly put me off as I am quite pernickety about where is sit and seeing as all the back rows were long sold before i decided to take a look i chose to just watch from home.

If they were to open up the final section i may be tempted again if i could get a seat in the back couple rows.

The final section is open and back rows available...

Either way having the money and time to go and support your team but potentially not going because you may have to sit a few feet lower is absolutely mental. However each to their own etc.

About 30 left so should be a sellout by teatime.

King Cosell
26-08-2022, 01:54 PM

There's seats available in in the back couple of rows.

BlackSheep
26-08-2022, 02:04 PM
There's seats available in in the back couple of rows.

Oft I didn't see N1 had been opened.... Nice one!

Ringothedog
26-08-2022, 02:11 PM
19 left before they give us the final small batch to sell

King Cosell
26-08-2022, 02:15 PM
19 left before they give us the final small batch to sell

These loons will probably release them in 2 very small batches.

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2022, 02:49 PM
These loons will probably release them in 2 very small batches.

I seriously wouldn't put it past them.

Only 9 tickets remaining now and still not released the final 100 or so tickets.

Antifa Hibs
26-08-2022, 02:56 PM
Is there anymore. I figured the ones at the corner flag will be taped off for segregation?

Surely they're not just selling them a few dozen at a time. Although this is Scottish football so wouldn't surprise me.

WHAM
26-08-2022, 02:59 PM

I’ll find out tomorrow…sitting in the home end with friends who are St Mirren season ticket holders 😁 (the boy wanted to sit with his wee pal so
agreed to go in the home end this once)

Granted we won’t have colours on or be singing/shouting but can’t imagine anyone would take too much offence if they realised we are hibbies.

Have a few good mates through this way who are St Mirren fans. Great wee club and well supported for being so close to Glasgow. They all hate the hearts too which helps.

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2022, 03:08 PM
Is there anymore. I figured the ones at the corner flag will be taped off for segregation?

Surely they're not just selling them a few dozen at a time. Although this is Scottish football so wouldn't surprise me.

I don't get why they need segregation there, it's St Mirren v Hibs, not Boca Juniors v River Plate, and both sets of fans are in different stands.

The authorities who think a bit of tarpaulin, covering a few 100 seats in a corner, is the difference between a trouble free afternoon and civil unrest, really need to get a grip.

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2022, 03:13 PM
All tickets sold.

Now to see if St Mirren release this batch of a hundred or so in the bottom corner.

H18 SFR
26-08-2022, 04:42 PM
If anyone has a spare, I can go now and all gone sadly.

Keith_M
26-08-2022, 05:23 PM
All tickets sold.

Now to see if St Mirren release this batch of a hundred or so in the bottom corner.

So is it just 100 left unsold out of the whole stand?

If so, that's a fantastic effort.

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2022, 05:26 PM
So is it just 100 left unsold out of the whole stand?

If so, that's a fantastic effort.

Yes, just the very bottom right hand corner not on sale (yet).

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2022, 05:27 PM
Would be nice if St Mirren/Hibs could inform us if we are getting any more tickets or not?

Utter farce as usual.

Keith_M
26-08-2022, 05:30 PM
Yes, just the very bottom right hand corner not on sale (yet).

Libby Hibby
26-08-2022, 05:31 PM
Would be nice if St Mirren/Hibs could inform us if we are getting any more tickets or not?

Utter farce as usual.

Utter farce???? There’s been 1400 or so on sale for the last 2 weeks.

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2022, 05:37 PM

Okay, less than 24 hours to kick off and there are empty seats in that stand, but Hibs supporters still don't know if these are available for sale or not.

Both St Mirren and Hibs won't confirm what the situation is with those seats/tickets.

For many people today was payday - not everyone had the luxury of buying tickets week ago.

All of this could have been avoided if they had just opened the entire stand from the start.

So yes, I do find it farcical. Yet another example of clubs shooting themselves in the foot.

Libby Hibby
26-08-2022, 05:39 PM
Okay, less than 24 hours to kick off and there are empty seats in that stand, but Hibs supporters still don't know if these are available for sale or not.

Both St Mirren and Hibs won't confirm what the situation is with those seats/tickets.

For many people today was payday - not everyone had the luxury of buying tickets week ago.

All of this could have been avoided if they had just opened the entire stand from the start.

So yes, I do find it farcical. Yet another example of clubs shooting themselves in the foot.

Utter farce…😂

BoyledEgg
26-08-2022, 05:43 PM

Maybe some people don’t know until today if they can make it or not?

Ronniekirk
26-08-2022, 05:45 PM
I asked a a few locals in paisley who are season tickets holders and the only thing they could think of was there was trouble in that corner when Motherwell fans visited recently
So maybe if they don’t get released it will be do with that incident
There is no other reason

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Utter farce…😂

So enlighten me then, do you think that both clubs are handling this in the right manner?

You don't find it unacceptable that both clubs can't even confirm what the situation is regards tickets for tomorrow?

Are they sold out or will be more made available?

Nobody knows, yet there are Hibs fans still looking for tickets.

Why is such a simple process being made so difficult?

Ringothedog
26-08-2022, 05:46 PM

You do realise that Hibs have no control over what tickets St Mirren give us? Hibs can do nothing about if and when tickets are released

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2022, 05:50 PM
You do realise that Hibs have no control over what tickets St Mirren give us? Hibs can do nothing about if and when tickets are released

They can ask St Mirren what the situation is regards tickets.

They could keep their support informed on whether the game is sold out or not.

It needn't be this difficult.

Libby Hibby
26-08-2022, 05:51 PM
So enlighten me then, do you think that both clubs are handling this in the right manner?

You don't find it unacceptable that both clubs can't even confirm what the situation is regards tickets for tomorrow?

Are they sold out or will be more made available?

Nobody knows, yet there are Hibs fans still looking for tickets.

Why is such a simple process being made so difficult?

Nope, none of that bothers me in the slightest.

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2022, 05:52 PM
Nope, none of that bothers me in the slightest.

Pretty selfish attitude then.

You're okay, so stuff anyone else looking to go to the game at late notice.

Libby Hibby
26-08-2022, 05:54 PM
Pretty selfish attitude then.

You're okay, so stuff anyone else looking to go to the game at late notice.

Oh behave.

hibee-boys
26-08-2022, 06:08 PM
We’ve sold out our allocation, St Mirren have zero obligation to give us anymore, I respect that. No different to when the bigot brothers visit us and there’s plenty empty seats in our end🤷🏼

B.H.F.C
26-08-2022, 06:10 PM
We’ve sold out our allocation, St Mirren have zero obligation to give us anymore, I respect that. No different to when the big brothers visit us and there’s plenty empty seats in our end🤷🏼

It’s the fact there’s still unsold seats in the Hibs end that folk are questioning.

Libby Hibby
26-08-2022, 06:13 PM
It’s the fact there’s still unsold seats in the Hibs end that folk are questioning.

How can they be unsold if they are not available 🤷🏻

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2022, 06:16 PM
We’ve sold out our allocation, St Mirren have zero obligation to give us anymore, I respect that. No different to when the big brothers visit us and there’s plenty empty seats in our end🤷🏼

I'm not asking for seats in the St Mirren end!

I'm asking for clarification from St Mirren, or Hibs, as to whether Hibs are receiving any further tickets or not?

Why is that unreasonable, especially given there are around a 100 seats currently unsold in the AWAY end.

I'll ask again, why is such a simple process being made so difficult?

It's not unreasonable to think that this nonsense will likely result in people not attending - who would have if they'd just opened the entire bloody stand from the start.

B.H.F.C
26-08-2022, 06:17 PM

You know what I mean. Folk are questioning why the seats haven’t been released for sale. They’re unsold because they’ve not been sold, that’s fairly obvious is it no?

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2022, 06:18 PM

The problem being there's no clarification from anyone as to whether these will be made available or not.

Is it really so difficult to let us know?

King Cosell
26-08-2022, 06:32 PM
Officially sold out.

Gerald
26-08-2022, 06:35 PM
Officially sold out.
We have one spare now will be in the Patter bar before game or outside the ground

H18 SFR
26-08-2022, 06:39 PM
We have one spare now will be in the Patter bar before game or outside the ground

Can I take this?

B.H.F.C
26-08-2022, 06:41 PM
Officially sold out.

Support been superb this season.

Get us a win tomorrow, now.

Gerald
26-08-2022, 06:43 PM
Can I take this?

Yes £25 face value where will I get you?

McGruber
26-08-2022, 06:47 PM
Don’t think Rocky will be playing at the weekend

You were hinting at an injury for Rocky then news breaks soon after of Dabrowski injury. Hopefully it is the one player with maybe a mix up in names from where you heard it from? Don't want Rocky out of action for a prolonged period

Green-Hibee-7
26-08-2022, 06:48 PM
Be interesting to see if these 100 seats in the corner remain “unsold” when the bigot brothers turn up in Paisley.

I know they had bother with Motherwell there the other week but it’s a bit annoying 100 odd seats are remaining unsold.

Either way it’s another fantastic effort from the fans.

H18 SFR
26-08-2022, 06:54 PM
Yes £25 face value where will I get you?

Outside the ground at the car park before the turnstiles? Il PM you my mobile.

Gerald
26-08-2022, 06:58 PM
Outside the ground at the car park before the turnstiles? Il PM you my mobile.

Sound mate

Nakedmanoncrack
26-08-2022, 06:59 PM
Oh well, looks like I'm missing out, had hung fire until last minute seeing who else was wanting to go, didn't envisage a sell out, particularly after the relatively modest support at last away game, but good to see.

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2022, 07:07 PM
Be interesting to see if these 100 seats in the corner remain “unsold” when the bigot brothers turn up in Paisley.

I know they had bother with Motherwell there the other week but it’s a bit annoying 100 odd seats are remaining unsold.

Either way it’s another fantastic effort from the fans.

They won't.

Miraculously it will be okay to sell them all of a sudden.

Leith Green
26-08-2022, 07:20 PM
Oh well, looks like I'm missing out, had hung fire until last minute seeing who else was wanting to go, didn't envisage a sell out, particularly after the relatively modest support at last away game, but good to see.

Our away crowds have been excellent so far this season

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2022, 07:26 PM
Our away crowds have been excellent so far this season

Expected a better turnout at Livingston to be honest, but the other 2, and the League Cup ties, have been brilliant.

JimBHibees
26-08-2022, 09:22 PM
Any recommendations for pubs in Paisley before the game? Son heading through.

Chorley Hibee
26-08-2022, 09:33 PM

The Bull Inn is a favourite of mine and I'll be there tomorrow.

Good mix of fans and locals are always pleasant.

Good selection of beers too.

Ronniekirk
26-08-2022, 09:37 PM

My locals are The Swan and The Bull Innbut The Last Post outside station is cheapest

hibsbollah
26-08-2022, 10:39 PM
My locals are The Swan and The Bull Innbut The Last Post outside station is cheapest

I dont trust pubs named after animals.

1875godsgift
26-08-2022, 10:51 PM

:agree: I tend to stay away from pubs named after murder implements or instruments of torture.

Glory Lurker
26-08-2022, 11:00 PM

Curious. On a walking holiday in Mexico many years ago, I got spew on my sandals out of a chinchilla called Clan Mash Tun Four in Hand Harp and Castle Younger's Cabbage and Ribs Royal Nip Albion Persevere Lioness The Depot, so I'm the other way round.