PDA

View Full Version : Huns screaming they were cheated

Hibernia&Alba
20-08-2022, 01:46 PM
Of course, they say the same after every game they don't win. Scotland's version of Trump supporters love their conspiracies. :lolrangers:

They were red cards, but the knuckle-draggers are so unaccustomed to Scottish referees standing up to them, they are in total shock.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/the-great-equaliser-scottish-officials.217040/

Bostonhibby
20-08-2022, 01:47 PM
They're bigger bleaters than the now defunct Glasgow rangers

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Joe6-2
20-08-2022, 01:49 PM
I really don’t believe what I’ve just read

Hibernia&Alba
20-08-2022, 01:52 PM
I really don’t believe what I’ve just read

And there are about half a dozen threads saying much the same. Every time they drop points it's the same.

Green_one
20-08-2022, 01:52 PM
Doubly pleasing

Drop points and convinced of some fantasy

Love too that the goal was late and scored by one of our own. If Carlsberg did draws …….

weecounty hibby
20-08-2022, 01:54 PM
They're so used to getting every decision going for them that when corre t decisions are given that do t favour them they just go overboard. Knuckle dragging, neanderthal low life who are a blight on Scottish society. Should also add GIRFUY!!

Stuart93
20-08-2022, 01:55 PM
Kris Boyd sitting trying to hold back tears of anger

Hibee87
20-08-2022, 01:57 PM
I've not even clicked the link, but can imagine what it says. However, their first red card wasn't a red. I'd be fuming if we got that given against us. It's a yellow and what used to be called "taking one for the team'. Morelos, no arguments. And assuming the chat over looks the pen for us, if theirs is a pen. Overall a draw was fair, maybe, but I'm actually gutted we didn't win now.

Hibernia&Alba
20-08-2022, 01:58 PM
One brave soul has started a thread to say they should stop blaming referees....oh dear, a train wreck.

Hibernia&Alba
20-08-2022, 02:01 PM
I've not even clicked the link, but can imagine what it says. However, their first red card wasn't a red. I'd be fuming if we got that given against us. It's a yellow and what used to be called "taking one for the team'. Morelos, no arguments. And assuming the chat over looks the pen for us, if theirs is a pen. Overall a draw was fair, maybe, but I'm actually gutted we didn't win now.

First red could be a booking, yes. I think the referee deemed it serious foul play - lunge at the achilles. Dangerous.

cabbageandribs1875
20-08-2022, 02:02 PM
i browsed that Swallow Swallow site just one time, after the orcs rioted in Manchester 14 long years ago

not looked since and never will again :greengrin

A Hi-Bee
20-08-2022, 02:03 PM
Some very nasty songs loud and clear with nothing said, the sash thing was clear as a bell just before they got the dodgy first pen, that was never a pen in the first place.
Perhaps the commentators dont hear such songs, they never say anything about it.
Two sendings off and they got a gift of a pen, still couldnie beat the mighty Hi-Bees.
:lolrangers:

A Hi-Bee
20-08-2022, 02:06 PM
First red could be a booking, yes. I think the referee deemed it serious foul play - lunge at the achilles. Dangerous.

Thats why he was sent off, dangerous play he could have put Boyle out for the rest of the season, would the ones shouting it wasnt a red still be saying the same, it was a red all day long.

Bostonhibby
20-08-2022, 02:08 PM
They're very silly boys, and that's just the female of their species.

Allant1981
20-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Thats why he was sent off, dangerous play he could have put Boyle out for the rest of the season, would the ones shouting it wasnt a red still be saying the same, it was a red all day long.

Our manager didnt think it was a red

Hibrandenburg
20-08-2022, 02:11 PM

Probably :duck:

500miles
20-08-2022, 02:12 PM
There was a tackle on Boyle earlier I'm the game where he would have been running through on goal. That was the red card, but only the yellow was shown.

Would have been 0-0 and a man up. They were lucky.

A Hi-Bee
20-08-2022, 02:16 PM
my heart goes out to a sevconian that is screaming they was cheated, lost for words, how long do we wait for the statement. Perhaps it just beggers belief
:lolrangers:

truehibernian
20-08-2022, 02:47 PM
They needn’t worry, it’ll be Beaton appointed when we play them at Ibrox just to level things up 🤡

Hibernia&Alba
20-08-2022, 02:48 PM
Sky are in on the anti-Rangers conspiracy. It's the deep state :lolrangers:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/sky-choosing-to-not-show-the-1st-hivs-goal-is-offside.217070/

CraigHibee
20-08-2022, 02:53 PM
It's hilarious reading that, deluded sticky buns

Hibernia&Alba
20-08-2022, 03:04 PM
Lundstrom red could have been a yellow, granted, but our goals were onside and they got a terrible penalty decision. But no, it's anti-Rangers referees, pundits, broadcasters; that's before we even get to the SNP, Vatican, Sinn Fein and all the other co-conspirators. Absolute lunatics.

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-08-2022, 03:05 PM

He never manages to hold back the tears when he presents The Great Pottery Throwdown so he deserves credit this time.

Billy Whizz
20-08-2022, 03:08 PM
I’ve only seen the Lundstrom once in real time. He aimed a clear kick at Boyle, and at the speed Boyle was running at, could have ended in a bad injury
Clear intent and a deserved red card

The Harp Awakes
20-08-2022, 03:13 PM
I’ve only seen the Lundstrom once in real time. He aimed a clear kick at Boyle, and at the speed Boyle was running at, could have ended in a bad injury
Clear intent and a deserved red card

In fairness to Lundstrom, he accepted the red coming of the pitch. It was the height of the challenge that done him.

allezsauzee
20-08-2022, 03:16 PM
The same fan dans that were adamant that Porto's challenge at Ibrox was a red are saying that Lundstram's intentional scything down wasn't a red? very good! and Morelos had two goes at being sent off just in case the ref missed the first. Pleasing that they have that pain but they are deluded!

SaulGoodman
20-08-2022, 03:21 PM
Don’t think Lundstrom was a red, however you’d be raging (more than normal) if you were a rangers fan..

They were 1-2 up at that point, fair enough Boyles breaking but he’s still in his own half, Lundstrom had defenders in front of him and he lunges in like that. He’s gave the ref the decision to make.

Fanny.

inglisavhibs
20-08-2022, 03:22 PM
Of course it was red, no attempt whatsoever to play the ball. He was so far away he had to lunge as well.

duffers
20-08-2022, 03:25 PM
Lundstrum’s wasn’t a red, but I’d say that was balanced out by the fact they got a penalty in the first half and we never. I don’t know how people can even questions Morelos’ red.

brog
20-08-2022, 03:39 PM

Despite it being a very high bar I think Boyd is the most incompetent and biased pundit around. He doesn't even try to hide it now. Shouting for a red card for Rocky was ludicrous. Surely to be invited on as a pundit you must be able to display some knowledge of the Laws of Football.

RoscoHibby
20-08-2022, 05:58 PM
They’re saying JDH was worse than lundstrams, I couldn’t disagree more. Both were cynical, but the hun one was way worse IMO. It’s all about angles and intent, there is a chance JDH could’ve got the ball as the boy ran across him, could even put it down to mistimed by a split second, you see genuine bookings of this nature all the time (I think JDH was commited in a split second and getting the ball would’ve been an added bonus if he’d won it, if not, ‘one for the team)

However the big difference here is there is literally 0% chance he can get the ball. None. From behind, up his leg, Boyle breaking 2 on 2, and could’ve hurt him as well. Beyond cynical, just filthy. Was screaming for a red at the time and think it was, was just far too blatant…

Viva_Palmeiras
20-08-2022, 06:16 PM
Despite it being a very high bar I think Boyd is the most incompetent and biased pundit around. He doesn't even try to hide it now. Shouting for a red card for Rocky was ludicrous. Surely to be invited on as a pundit you must be able to display some knowledge of the Laws of Football.

apparently borrowing from the “shock jocks” is the way to drive listeners/ viewers. If it was anything other than that he’d be out and replaced by Nevin and the likes…

Bishop Hibee
20-08-2022, 06:18 PM
Shame.

blackpoolhibs
20-08-2022, 06:20 PM

I cant understand how anyone can say the first one was not dangerous play?

Of course it was a sending off, if more ref's did it the better it would be.

Sir David Gray
20-08-2022, 06:23 PM
They don't sound happy. :greengrin

Scorrie
20-08-2022, 06:28 PM
They don't sound happy. :greengrin

Good. Makes my Saturday

WhileTheChief..
20-08-2022, 06:50 PM
Watching various Rangers punters on youtube this evening is really funny.

Their match commentary too, worth a listen :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
20-08-2022, 06:55 PM
I stopped reading at the post where the guy says "we really have to get out of this league"

Can you imagine them in a league where the refs don't all come from within a 20 mile radius of Ibrox and don't either support them or **** themselves whenever they see a blue shirt ..... It would seriously be worth seeing them get into the EPL just for the comedy value. When you see their rampant paranoia at work on the very very few occasions a single game goes against them ... IE they don't get absolutely every decision going ... can you even imagine their reaction to games in a league where the refs don't give a sheeyte that they are the mighty Rangurz, they would need a whole department at the club just to churn out the statements :faf:

Bostonhibby
20-08-2022, 06:57 PM

Of course it was a sending off, if more ref's did it the better it would be.Seen it again, not changed my view, collum just records it as a sending off for violent conduct for high cynical challenge with studs up. Straight red.

LewysGot2
20-08-2022, 06:57 PM
It’s as though they fear the league is slipping away already :greengrin:wink:

Their vile seethe is something to behold :agree:

Bostonhibby
20-08-2022, 06:59 PM
They don't sound happy. :greengrinIt's the narrow life they lead, no wonder they're unhappy, repetition of the average huns week over and over again cant be healthy.

3pm
20-08-2022, 07:09 PM
I assume they started a chat about the good fortune they had when Morelos scored after he should have been sent off in the lockdown season?

brog
20-08-2022, 07:13 PM
I assume they started a chat about the good fortune they had when Morelos scored after he should have been sent off in the lockdown season?
Or the David Bates non penalty or Lundstram's "tackle' last season. Or so many, many more over the years.

20-08-2022, 07:16 PM
I stopped reading at the post where the guy says "we really have to get out of this league"

Can you imagine them in a league where the refs don't all come from within a 20 mile radius of Ibrox and don't either support them or **** themselves whenever they see a blue shirt ..... It would seriously be worth seeing them get into the EPL just for the comedy value. When you see their rampant paranoia at work on the very very few occasions a single game goes against them ... IE they don't get absolutely every decision going ... can you even imagine their reaction to games in a league where the refs don't give a sheeyte that they are the mighty Rangurz, they would need a whole department at the club just to churn out the statements :faf:

That's exactly it. Refs are normally too scared to give big decisions against Rangers and Celtic because of the abuse they'll get when they're out and about. Pundits play their part too as the majority are Celtic or Rangers and analyse every decision to death that goes against them. Far too many of the top officials come from associations in the west, something should be done about it but I don't suppose anything will any time soon.

eastmainsmsh
20-08-2022, 07:23 PM
They are all deluded if they want to Beat PSV then they must start With McGregor as Mclauglin is Jimmy White loved it today if only mcgeady was fit

BH1875
20-08-2022, 07:41 PM
It’s actually hard to comprehend how they think they are hard done by. It’s hard enough getting any kind of result against them. Even when var comes in to Scottish football it won’t make it any easier for us. That equaliser was so ****in sweet tho!! GGTTH

Hibernia&Alba
20-08-2022, 08:05 PM

And seemingly said without a hint of irony. If that isn't merely playing to the gallery but it a true belief, then they guy needs help. Nobody in their right mind could seriously think Rangers need to leave Scotland because they are treated unjustly; it's insane. They have enjoyed preferential treatment since they were formed.....2012

Since90+2
20-08-2022, 08:17 PM
When you're so accustomed to preferential treatment, equality will seem like bias.

20-08-2022, 08:30 PM
When you're so accustomed to preferential treatment, equality will seem like bias.

Which is why they want rid of Doncaster, he doesn't kowtow to them. They want another Jim Farry.

matty_f
20-08-2022, 08:57 PM
Absolutely can't get enough of their upset about this. It's splendid. More, please.

blackpoolhibs
20-08-2022, 08:58 PM
Seen it again, not changed my view, collum just records it as a sending off for violent conduct for high cynical challenge with studs up. Straight red.

Thats exactly why it is a sending off, and the picture on another thread only confirms it.:agree:

Silky
20-08-2022, 09:04 PM

Of course it was a sending off, if more ref's did it the better it would be.

:agree: 100% that's a red. Players like Boyle get hacked every week in similar situations and, as much as I don't like him as a ref, I though Collum was correct there. There was no attempt to play the ball. Porteous walked at Ibrox last season and at least made an attempt to (and did) get the ball. Lundstram didn't, his sole intention was a cynical foul to stop Boyle racing through. Red all day long.

Dmas
20-08-2022, 09:20 PM
:agree: 100% that's a red. Players like Boyle get hacked every week in similar situations and, as much as I don't like him as a ref, I though Collum was correct there. There was no attempt to play the ball. Porteous walked at Ibrox last season and at least made an attempt to (and did) get the ball. Lundstram didn't, his sole intention was a cynical foul to stop Boyle racing through. Red all day long.

JDH committed the same foul 1st half and was booked as much as enjoy them getting a taste of their own medicine had JDH seen red for his 1st half I’d have been furious it’s a cynical foul he knew what he was doing but it’s a yellow card

Dashing Bob S
20-08-2022, 09:51 PM
Huns totally cheated.

No doubt about it.

Love it.

Nah, unfortunately they are just paranoid inadequates.

20-08-2022, 10:08 PM
JDH committed the same foul 1st half and was booked as much as enjoy them getting a taste of their own medicine had JDH seen red for his 1st half I’d have been furious it’s a cynical foul he knew what he was doing but it’s a yellow card

The difference is JDH made an attempt to get the ball but Lundstram got his foot to it first and JDH caught his foot. You can see in the screen grab below Lundstram is only marginally ahead of JDH. It was badly timed, no doubt about that but not so bad as to warrant a red. In the other incident Lundstram made no attempt whatsoever to get the ball and kicks Boyle's knee.

https://i.ibb.co/HxfB1jy/Screenshot-20220820-225913-BBC-i-Player.jpg (https://ibb.co/1dt7hkN)
[/url]
https://i.ibb.co/7NMnVt4/Screenshot-20220820-230653-BBC-i-Player.jpg (https://usefulwebtool.com/)
[url=https://usefulwebtool.com/math-keyboard]

JimBHibees
21-08-2022, 10:40 AM
Or the David Bates non penalty or Lundstram's "tackle' last season. Or so many, many more over the years.

Or the penalty on Newell at Ibrox lost 1 nil or the perfectly good goal chopped off at Ibrox by Porto lost 2 1.

Killiehibbie
21-08-2022, 10:54 AM
The two i've spoken to since the game said they were lucky to get a point, soft penalty, deserved red cards and Plug needs to get his finger out with regards to diet and training.
They all know this but most will look for other excuses.

Allant1981
21-08-2022, 10:56 AM
Seen loads of them actually say that the morelos one wasnt a sending off, talk about deluded

Mick O'Rourke
21-08-2022, 11:00 AM
1872 and 55

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

No one likes us we dont care
We can march through Glasgow and wreck George Square.

If they lived in the US, they would be trumpites
Scary mob

JohnM1875
21-08-2022, 11:06 AM
Seen loads of them actually say that the morelos one wasnt a sending off, talk about deluded

Same! It's laughable. Why can't fans just call it as it is without bias? If that's a Hibs player doing that I'd happily admit a red was the right call. It's pathetic.

gaz1875
21-08-2022, 11:11 AM
The difference is JDH made an attempt to get the ball but Lundstram got his foot to it first and JDH caught his foot. You can see in the screen grab below Lundstram is only marginally ahead of JDH. It was badly timed, no doubt about that but not so bad as to warrant a red. In the other incident Lundstram made no attempt whatsoever to get the ball and kicks Boyle's knee.

https://i.ibb.co/HxfB1jy/Screenshot-20220820-225913-BBC-i-Player.jpg (https://ibb.co/1dt7hkN)

https://i.ibb.co/7NMnVt4/Screenshot-20220820-230653-BBC-i-Player.jpg (https://ibb.co/BKWyj2N)

Brilliant freeze frame, and clearly shows there is a difference in both tackles.

21-08-2022, 11:30 AM
Brilliant freeze frame, and clearly shows there is a difference in both tackles.

Thanks.

For further comparison, here is the point where Lunstram lauches his attack on Boyle. As you can see, no way attempting to get the ball. JDH would have thought he had a chance at getting it.

https://i.ibb.co/Rv5Vxhb/Screenshot-20220821-123221-BBC-i-Player.jpg (https://ibb.co/xC4RpmL)

Irish_Steve
21-08-2022, 06:56 PM
As an aside, the Diet Huns have a thread on Brokeback that is virtually the same as their big cousins from yesterday - hilarious

21-08-2022, 07:03 PM
As an aside, the Diet Huns have a thread on Brokeback that is virtually the same as their big cousins from yesterday - hilarious

What, like this?

https://twitter.com/CocoSaysFTH/status/1561380893238910976?s=20&t=07zV61DpGlqD-5HfyFPi0Q

https://i.ibb.co/7XjGw7Q/Screenshot-20220821-182829-Chrome.jpg (https://ibb.co/yXd8wLp)

heretoday
21-08-2022, 07:07 PM
I actually reckon the Lunstram foul was the worse offence. I'm fed up with the yellow card for professional fouls like that. It stopped a potentially important (and entertaining) move in the match. Deserved a red for me.

JeMeSouviens
21-08-2022, 07:17 PM
Boo ****** hoo. Supporters of a club quickly formed to imitate one that literally cheated itself to death.

Hibernia&Alba
21-08-2022, 07:39 PM
What, like this?

https://twitter.com/CocoSaysFTH/status/1561380893238910976?s=20&t=07zV61DpGlqD-5HfyFPi0Q

https://i.ibb.co/7XjGw7Q/Screenshot-20220821-182829-Chrome.jpg (https://ibb.co/yXd8wLp)

Wow. Completely crazy and bigoted weirdos.

O'Rourke3
21-08-2022, 08:22 PM
Wow. Completely crazy and bigoted weirdos.That tweet has to be a wind up. Mind you anyone whose handle includes a FTH as a way of identification probably should be getting therapy

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk