PDA

View Full Version : Rangers statement

Diclonius
20-08-2022, 01:29 PM
When will we be seeing one? Place your bets...

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-08-2022, 01:32 PM

Unless it starts Hello, Hello it might take a while to find the boy who can write

HoboHarry
20-08-2022, 01:33 PM
Oh there will be a number of beliefs being beggered come statement o'clock.....

Baader
20-08-2022, 01:33 PM
Unless it starts Hello, Hello it might take a while to find the boy who can write

Beggars belief. Sharpening the crayons as we speak.

Jim44
20-08-2022, 01:35 PM

I don’t know about that but what are the chances of the compliance officer over-ruling the Rangers sendings off.

He's here!
20-08-2022, 01:41 PM
They must be seriously considering a statement saying Morelos is available for transfer. The guy is brainless.

Hibernia&Alba
20-08-2022, 01:48 PM
Oh there will be a number of beliefs being beggered come statement o'clock.....

'Concomitant Fenian bassas'. End of statement.

Alfiembra
20-08-2022, 01:49 PM
I would have expected something quite quickly, just imagine how fast you can type with six fingers.

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-08-2022, 01:51 PM
I don’t know about that but what are the chances of the compliance officer over-ruling the Rangers sendings off.

Lundstrum will be appealed, but when it comes to giving the ref a decision to make that counts for both sides.

Tarrahib
21-08-2022, 07:35 AM
They must be seriously considering a statement saying Morelos is available for transfer. The guy is brainless.
Maybe Morelos is trying to manipulate a transfer?

Springbank
21-08-2022, 08:37 AM
I fully expect a statement from them unequivocally condemning the sectarian singing from the away end....

Maybe a mention for Prince William, that it was level pegging for the Queens XI yesterday. Strap yourself in for a title race, your highness etc

sadtom
21-08-2022, 08:48 AM
I fully expect a statement from them unequivocally condemning the sectarian singing from the away end....

Maybe a mention for Prince William, that it was level pegging for the Queens XI yesterday. Strap yourself in for a title race, your highness etc

They could be on shaky ground trying to find someone sentient enough to construct a sentence using ‘Queen’, ‘William’, ‘strap’ and ‘pegging’ without folk getting the wrong end of the dildo…sorry I mean ‘stick’. :wink:

GibbytheHibby2
21-08-2022, 08:51 AM
They could be on shaky ground trying to find someone sentient enough to construct a sentence using ‘Queen’, ‘William’, ‘strap’ and ‘pegging’ without folk getting the wrong end of the dildo…sorry I mean ‘stick’. :wink:

😂😂😂

CentreLine
21-08-2022, 09:57 AM

Maybe it's getting better since we were in to the second half before they were to their knees :rolleyes:

Dr What If?
21-08-2022, 10:20 AM
Who to? The UFC?

Hibernia&Alba
21-08-2022, 07:44 PM
Who to? The UFC?

Japanese sumo wrestling league. The state of that guy is shocking.

gbhibby
21-08-2022, 07:52 PM
The Buffalo Bills?

1875godsgift
21-08-2022, 08:13 PM
Who to? The UFC?

KFC more like.

Hibernia&Alba
21-08-2022, 08:18 PM
KFC more like.

:hilarious

:top marks

hibsbollah
24-08-2022, 07:18 AM
No need for That Particular Club to make a statement when the Scottish media are doing the job for them.

Bostonhibby
24-08-2022, 08:13 AM
See them kaffliks, it's a Konspiratcy so it is, from Sturgeon down, our queen would never have allowed this to happen, nor would brothers Beaton or Walsh.

The sooner the authorities deliver what our unique oppressed culture requires the sooner we will stop ransacking our way round the country singing banned illegal songs.

No surrender / we don't do walking away, except when we have to do it to avoid unmanageable debts, obviously.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

JimBHibees
24-08-2022, 08:14 AM
No need for That Particular Club to make a statement when the Scottish media are doing the job for them.

Yep it has been relentless regular ex Rangers pundits only too willing to protect their own. Just imagine the bleating if Psv were to get a penalty tonight as ridiculous as the one they got on Saturday.

Hibby70
24-08-2022, 08:15 AM

You're an awfy man Springbank