PDA

View Full Version : get rid

steelendhibs
20-08-2022, 12:17 PM
we need to get rid of players that do that type of stupid thing, we just can’t afford it. He shouldn’t be here any way

dp00
20-08-2022, 12:18 PM
we need to get rid of players that do that type of stupid thing, we just can’t afford it. He shouldn’t be here any way

Behave … what kinda atmosphere would that breed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HappyAsHellas
20-08-2022, 12:22 PM
Tavernier has both hands round Bashiri's neck at a corner right in front of Gollum and nothing is given. Rangers player collapses at slight contact and it's a penalty so you think we should get rid of one of our players? Same old song - get used to it.

sleeping giant
20-08-2022, 12:23 PM

Behave yourself.

Ref doing what he does.

MWHIBBIES
20-08-2022, 12:23 PM

Yeah, let's get rid of players who make mistakes. Genius.

lucky
20-08-2022, 12:24 PM
What a stupid post, it was a slight tug and Collum gave them a gift. Rocky was pulled down with two hand round him and Collum gave nothing

OldEast
20-08-2022, 12:24 PM

Oh FFS just stop it

ElginHibbie
20-08-2022, 12:25 PM
Only thing should be getting rid of is the OP

SChibs

Can we get rid of poster who spout nonsense like this. Shouldn't be here anyway.

However if we are looking for defenders who don't make mistakes then we could enquire about Reuben Dias or Virgil Van Dijk.

steelendhibs
Behave … what kinda atmosphere would that breed

an atmosphere where you aren’t constantly shooting yourself in the foot by doing stupid things. just 2 minutes previous to that he had absolutely no pressure on him and headed it straight to one of their players in the box. Jewell as well can’t do anything with his right foot. Doyle Hayes and Henderson aren’t good enough either. Nothing against any of them as they seem to try and and sure are good pros, but just don’t have it and they are dragging the rest of the. down

Greenwich_Hibby
20-08-2022, 12:27 PM
Penalty incidents are just further evidence that football is rotten to the core with bias.

dastardly8
20-08-2022, 12:29 PM

It just shows the bias of the old firm , Collum was on the same flight as me from Copenhagen to Edinburgh with 3 others and I heard him say to the guys he was with , aye Easter road tomorrow it will be the same as usual hostile crowd and normally the same result he knows what he is doing west coast cheating barsteward

tamig
20-08-2022, 12:30 PM

Ridiculous comment. Rocky’s played well up to tbat point. Why make a new thread about the boy? Poor stuff.

SquashedFrogg
20-08-2022, 12:30 PM

You can stick Porto on that list. Bombscare. Lost count of how many misplaced passes he's made.

sleeping giant
20-08-2022, 12:31 PM
Penalty incidents are just further evidence that football is rotten to the core with bias.

You would think the media would be all over it.
Disgusting.

Jones28
20-08-2022, 12:47 PM

**** off.

There’s people who’ve been waiting for something like that to happen to Rocky and will now be delighted it’s happened so they can say “I told you so”.

Just Alf
20-08-2022, 01:11 PM
**** off.

There’s people who’ve been waiting for something like that to happen to Rocky and will now be delighted it’s happened so they can say “I told you so”.:agree: 100%

Swedish hibee
20-08-2022, 01:14 PM
Get rid of posters who say stupid things.

rotherhamrob
20-08-2022, 01:28 PM

Clown

Paul1642
20-08-2022, 01:39 PM
If there is one thing I have learned over the years is to save the knee jerk negativity for full time :)

Allant1981
20-08-2022, 01:41 PM

🤡🤡🤡

Iain G
20-08-2022, 01:46 PM
Maybe we should get rid of this comedy thread 🤣

Callum_62
20-08-2022, 01:58 PM
Away and *****

BTW, rocky was very very good again

I'm starting to be won over by him

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Stairway 2 7
20-08-2022, 02:15 PM
If rocky was a new signing we'd be delighted with his showing and potential so far this season. He's 22 and has the potential to be a great defender

A Hi-Bee
20-08-2022, 02:19 PM
Blethering Skate as we used to say, :lolrangers:

CraigHibee
20-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Only thing we should be getting rid of is the ********s that keep launching stuff at players etc. Couldn't have been the only person who saw the photographer at the back of the advertising board get skelped with what looked like a bottle

makaveli1875
20-08-2022, 02:23 PM
He did well again today . Can’t blame him for the pen and he was again driving forward with the ball and getting our attacks going . Missed a couple of chances , if he can work on his shooting and add goals he’d be some weapon , gets into great positions in the box

Shrekko
20-08-2022, 10:30 PM
Some of his interceptions today were absolutely superb. He may be a rough diamond in some ways but he’s done very well this season. Let’s get behind players like Rocky and Josh Campbell - it’ll help Hibs.

hibsbollah
20-08-2022, 10:54 PM
Very good today, bizarre that bbc write ups constantly have him down as a weak link.

Northernhibee
20-08-2022, 11:00 PM
I was fuming when we signed him. Thought he was terrible.

He’s been by far our best central defender so far this season. All credit to him, that takes a lot of gumption. Hugely impressed by him this season.

Ozyhibby
20-08-2022, 11:02 PM
Personally I think we should stick with Bushiri. He appears to be improving and his physicality is impressive. A few mistakes but he is still very young.

Franck Stanton
20-08-2022, 11:18 PM
What was Porto doing passing the ball backwards in the first place? He wasn't under presure, could have taken the ball forward or even blootered it upfield.

20-08-2022, 11:23 PM

Ron: "Rocky, steelendhibs on hibs.net wants you gone because you touched a player in our box and he threw himself to the ground like he'd been shot by a sniper. In fact he's so incensed he even started a new thread about it. He thinks we can't afford to have players who do such things but he does seem to think we can afford, in a monetary sense, to pay-off players willy-nilly when they make, what he perceives to be, stupid mistakes. Don't bother turning up at East Mains on Monday."

Rocky: "Okay, bye."

phoenixfire
20-08-2022, 11:23 PM
I was fuming when we signed him. Thought he was terrible.

He’s been by far our best central defender so far this season. All credit to him, that takes a lot of gumption. Hugely impressed by him this season.

Totally agree ! Was angry too when we signed him ! Good very good so far !

WhileTheChief..
20-08-2022, 11:32 PM
Porto and Rocky are solid.

With Cadden and Cabraja on either side, we finally have a bit of steel in the side.

We were rarely in any trouble today. If that back 4 can play regularly, which I expect them to, they should do ok.

Bringing in another solid CB is still needed to give us options and cover.

Forza Fred
21-08-2022, 12:57 AM
Get rid of posters who say stupid things.

It would be lonely in here if we did……….but then again I probably wouldn’t be here……😂

Libby Hibby
21-08-2022, 12:59 AM

Should we aye? Can’t we aye? Interesting.

Gatecrasher
21-08-2022, 06:33 AM
I think Rocky looks to have come on a lot since the second half of last season, there's still room for improvement and his decision making is part of that. He looks more assured and confident. I also remember Martin Boyle took a year or two to develop when we took him on and look at the player we have today. Rocky could end up being similar.

j'adorehibs
21-08-2022, 06:42 AM
OP is a melt :rolleyes:

HH81
21-08-2022, 06:49 AM
OP is a melt :rolleyes:

There is always panic posts during the game.

I'm sure they have had time to reflect and see it differently now.

Johnny_Leith
21-08-2022, 06:54 AM
Bar the penalty incident I though bushiri had a strong game. He was really excellent defending our box. A wee bit slow moving the ball when they were down to 9, a daft decision to shoot from 30 yards but he's getting better with every performance. Keep it up big felly.

Hibby Kay-Yay
21-08-2022, 07:22 AM
I think it says a lot when LJ made his tactical subs. He took off Hanlon, a natural left sided CH and kept Porto and Rocky on the pitch. Hanlon potentially seeing more of the bench this season?

Lago
21-08-2022, 08:40 AM
I think he will be a big player for Hibs, has all the attributes to be a top class player.