PDA

View Full Version : Liam Boyce

ZitellZeTime
07-08-2022, 11:53 PM
Can anyone tell me why pundits always seem so fascinated by this guy and practically hanging off his bollocks.

I don't think he's a bad player, decent player infact and I'd take him at Hibs at the moment, but Hearts fans and the media seem to think he's something special.

I don't see him every single game, against us, in cup games and h-ighlights etc, he did look really lively and with a goal return of in the league a couple of years ago, Last year I dont know I think 8-10 in the league or something and again I watched him against us and in cup games highlights etc, decent goal return I suppose but they make out like he's the messiah, he seems to wander around moaning alot, loses alot in the air when he tries to win it. looks pedestrian a lot of the time.

Shankland I thought would look better in a better team and he did today, sharp although im positice he assisted that with his bicep, but hes always running around looking and has a dig from outside the area, good ones at that, looking a bit like the player he was when we were interested ages ago, actually a fitter version tbh.

Maybe he thought he was billy big baws, didn't work out at united went abroad and realised he had to Knuckle down and did, he looks far better.

But every time I see a Hearts game on the tv or im listening to the around the grounds on the radio they all sound like they're practically sucking Boyce off, he is decent aye but they make out like he's ****ing amazing, maybe im biased maybe they see stuff I don't, the only thing I can think of is he does seem to pop up with goals when theyre behind or drawing and either equalises or gets them the winner. Apart from that I don't see much else from him.

I don't dislike the guy or that I just want to know if im blind, its been a couple of years now, he's decent aye, I'd take him over Doidge right now but they talk like he's a ****ing star on the tv and radio, are all these ***** Hearts fans too on these stations etc or am I just blind and can't see why they think he is an absolute beast of a player they make him out to be.