SJNB Hibby
07-08-2022, 07:59 PM
Thought he did a great job on the commentary today with Cliff
Hopefully he does a few more

brisbanehibs
07-08-2022, 08:50 PM

Couldn't agree more. Really enjoyed his insights today and worked well with Cliff. He explains tactics really well for average punters like me and seemed pretty frustrated by our play at times. Hope we can get him for more games much preferred this compared to Ian Crocker and co.

raeburnhibs
07-08-2022, 08:53 PM
Couldn't agree more. Really enjoyed his insights today and worked well with Cliff. He explains tactics really well for average punters like me and seemed pretty frustrated by our play at times. Hope we can get him for more games much preferred this compared to Ian Crocker and co.
Not much wrong with Ian Crocker; really good commentator. Chris Boyd clearly is a hun twonk and largely clueless with it

Auckland Hibs
07-08-2022, 09:42 PM

100%.

Thought he was excellent 👌

greenbelly
07-08-2022, 10:00 PM
totally agree. talks sense. not painful to listen to him at all. Pls sign him up.

Dalkeith Boy
07-08-2022, 10:22 PM
Agree, Stuart Lovell was excellent…..wish he was on permanently

ozhibs
08-08-2022, 12:43 AM

Thought that’s as well. I assume managers have guys watching the same things and pass on the observations to the player’s

GGTTH

Greenio
08-08-2022, 02:15 AM
Said this is another thread but the guy is an excellent commentator. Insightful, accurate and interesting to listen to. Was a proper professional performance. Get him to do it permanently.

Never realised he was an aussie - doesn't sound it

Crunchie
08-08-2022, 04:10 AM
Not much wrong with Ian Crocker; really good commentator. Chris Boyd clearly is a hun twonk and largely clueless with it
That's a start..that is a start Ian Crocker is up there with the worst of them.

Septimus
08-08-2022, 06:32 AM
The commentary team of Pike and Lovell was really excellent for Sunday's game. I may be wrong but I do not think that the words "YOU KNOW" were used once. This is certainly the first team.

Sir David Gray
08-08-2022, 06:36 AM
Said this is another thread but the guy is an excellent commentator. Insightful, accurate and interesting to listen to. Was a proper professional performance. Get him to do it permanently.

Never realised he was an aussie - doesn't sound it

He was born in Sydney, played for Australia but moved to Reading as a child.

Ich liebe Deek
08-08-2022, 07:00 AM
Lovell spoke far too much sense yesterday.Good points well made all afternoon.Refreshing change from McManus last season who just gets frustrated after about 5 minutes and starts groaning every time we lose the ball.