PDA

View Full Version : Lee Johnson match day outfit watch

Carheenlea
07-08-2022, 07:57 PM
It doesn't look like Lee Johnson has a set in stone match day outfit for pitch side. Not one for the suit (lounge nor track) and smart casual his preference.

Todays wasn't a classic though - looked like he was going to a country & western show. Will give him a charitable 5/10 and look forward to seeing what he pulls out of the wardrobe for Livingston.

hibbie02
07-08-2022, 07:58 PM
It was a serious sartorial concern. Dashing Bob needs to have a word with him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LewysGot2
07-08-2022, 08:02 PM
Don’t worry- the guy in the other dug out today looks like he sleeps in his car

Hibernia&Alba
07-08-2022, 08:03 PM
I would like a smart look, rather than the training gear or casual approach from a manager. Quality suit, white shirt, green and white tie, pocket square, mirror polished black brogues. Standards.

Pretty Boy
07-08-2022, 08:04 PM
I think we were a bit spoiled with Jack Ross.

He had the odd faux Pas but for the most part his touchline fashion was on point. That green cardigan he rocked for a few weeks will arguably never be beaten.

Johnson looks like a da who has been invited out with his sons mates and thinks he looks 'trendy'.

LaMotta
07-08-2022, 08:23 PM
Can't believe anyone would give stick to Johnson over his attire. He's looked good every time I've seen him. Bizarre take, particularly with a tramp like Jobby Neilson in the opposing dug out that could be singled out.

JamesHFC
07-08-2022, 08:26 PM
He can turn up in speedos for all I care as long as we get three points.

greenlex
07-08-2022, 08:28 PM
don’t worry- the guy in the other dug out today looks like he sleeps in a hedge.
ftfy

mjhibby
07-08-2022, 08:30 PM
He can turn up in speedos for all I care as long as we get three points.

Intetesting take but i think speedos is a step too far.🤣

Dashing Bob S
07-08-2022, 08:35 PM
I expect a Hibs manager to wear classy attire. They are ambassadors for our club. Ross was one of best. Johnson needs a serious makeover. There should be advice on hand inhouse. Ron Gordon is said to be concerned with image. Well Ron, this starts with the manager.

Waxy
07-08-2022, 08:41 PM

Or his cave

Pretty Boy
07-08-2022, 08:42 PM
I expect a Hibs manager to wear classy attire. They are ambassadors for our club. Ross was one of best. Johnson needs a serious makeover. There should be advice on hand inhouse. Ron Gordon is said to be concerned with image. Well Ron, this starts with the manager.

It all started when 'smart casual' became the go to for almost every occasion.

It's led to an erosion of sartorial standards in every setting.

LaMotta
07-08-2022, 08:48 PM

Jack Ross tragically wore white trainers with a suit jacket.

Lee Johnson has got a way to dip before he looks as bad as that. Think he is being picked on because he is short and tubby. Grossly unfair.

bigwheel
07-08-2022, 08:54 PM

Lee Johnson has got a way to dip before he looks as bad as that. Think he is being picked on because he is short and tubby. Grossly unfair.

There is nothing stylish about LJs dress sense….however, he has got us fighting to the end…I’ll take that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hibernia&Alba
07-08-2022, 08:59 PM
It all started when 'smart casual' became the go to for almost every occasion.

It's led to an erosion of sartorial standards in every setting.

Some of them don't even meet that standard. Pep Guardiola is paid around £20 million per year but looks like he's dressed by Oxfam. Club training gear would be be a step up for him. At least Klopp dresses like a ten year old who has gone berserk in the club shop.

Clarence
07-08-2022, 09:07 PM
Some of them don't even meet that standard. Pep Guardiola is paid around £20 million per year but looks like he's dressed by Oxfam. Club training gear would be be a step up for him. At least Klopp dresses like a ten year old who has gone berserk in the club shop.

Lol. Johnson looks like he’s gone berserk in McArthur Glen and has ended up with a kind of bling version of Kim Jong-Un’s jacket with the multiple big pockets and big buttons.

LaMotta
07-08-2022, 09:08 PM

Guardiola is widely credit as being one of the best dressed managers around.

A picture parade of the satorial genuises on here would be some laugh:greengrin.

Hibernia&Alba
07-08-2022, 09:13 PM
Guardiola is widely credit as being one of the best dressed managers around.

A picture parade of the satorial genuises on here would be some laugh:greengrin.

A tatty old jumper and troosers worn with trainers? Who is judging it, Bob Geldof?

Renfrew_Hibby
07-08-2022, 09:16 PM
Another potential commercial partnership opportunity?

Welcome to the Hibs family - our new manager apparel partner - Jacamo.

Pretty Boy
07-08-2022, 09:16 PM

Is Guardiola still kicking about in the Stone Island gear? He was a fan of that a couple of years back. Looked like he was having a mid life crisis. Not even the Shadow Project gear either.

I remember being at East End Park when Sauzee was gaffer. He came out in an elegant black overcoat, immaculately polished shoes and leather gloves. Jimmy Calderwood trailed half a step behind in his slacks and club leisurewear polyester tracksuit. That's the difference.

Scott Parker generally looks smart. The tie clip being worn far too high is a glaring issue though.

Hibernia&Alba
07-08-2022, 09:22 PM
https://imgresizer.eurosport.com/unsafe/1200x0/filters:format(jpeg):focal(1318x132:1320x130)/origin-imgresizer.eurosport.com/2019/08/10/2653225-54886810-2560-1440.jpg

The state of nude nut, a fifty year old man in combat trousers. Pellegrini in the background, immaculately turned out in mohair navy blue suit.

LaMotta
07-08-2022, 09:22 PM
A tatty old jumper and troosers worn with trainers? Who is judging it, Bob Geldof?

To many people to mention.

Guardiola had every manager in the EPl copying his style for years, before he started dressing down.

LaMotta
07-08-2022, 09:24 PM
https://imgresizer.eurosport.com/unsafe/1200x0/filters:format(jpeg):focal(1318x132:1320x130)/origin-imgresizer.eurosport.com/2019/08/10/2653225-54886810-2560-1440.jpg

The state of nude nut. Pellegrini in the background, immaculately turned out in mohair navy blue suit.

Nude nut. Some patter.

What do you dress like that sets you apart?!:hilarious

Pretty Boy
07-08-2022, 09:25 PM

The state of nude nut. Pellegrini in the background, immaculately turned out in mohair navy blue suit.

Maroon pocket square with a maroon tie for Pellegrini. That's a no no so points off for that.

A nice sky blue or navy and cream paisley pattern and we would have been talking.

LaMotta
07-08-2022, 09:26 PM

The state of nude nut, a fifty year old man in combat trousers. Pellegrini in the background, immaculately turned out in mohair navy blue suit.

Pellegrini's tie doesn't even reach his belt - shocking faux pas. Can't even get the basics right.

Hibernia&Alba
07-08-2022, 09:30 PM
Nude nut. Some patter.

What do you dress like that sets you apart?!:hilarious

I would keep it classy. Green polyester suit with bellbottom trousers, green and white kipper tie, green sandals with white sock. Flower in lapel and Hibs baseball cap to complete the ensemble. Barry White circa 1974.

Jamesie
07-08-2022, 09:31 PM
Pleased to see this thread exists, and I was tempted to start it myself when LJ turned up for the Falkirk game in a Ralph Lauren body warmer and looking like he’d stopped in to catch the match after hearing at the last minute that it was on whilst driving home from ASDA.

SaulGoodman
07-08-2022, 09:32 PM
This is a weird thread

Pretty Boy
07-08-2022, 09:34 PM
This is a weird thread

It's only weird because a couple of people seem to be taking it seriously rather in the tongue in cheek manner it was clearly intended and that most of the responses picked up on.

Eyrie
07-08-2022, 09:36 PM

Pellegrini loses a lot of marks for not wearing a waistcoat.

JamesHFC
07-08-2022, 09:38 PM
This is a weird thread

I’m also confused as to what’s going on 😂 JR wearing a cardigan to a final summed up his reign.

Hibernia&Alba
07-08-2022, 09:40 PM
Pellegrini's tie doesn't even reach his belt - shocking faux pas. Can't even get the basics right.

Oh yeah, well check out the perfect one step crease on the made-to-measure Saville Row breeks, as they flawlessly meet the hand made Italian shoes; and note the shoes are black, not the criminal vandalism of brown shoes with suit. Pep completely shown up by a gentleman who knows how to dress appropriately for his age.

Pretty Boy
07-08-2022, 09:41 PM
Pellegrini loses a lot of marks for not wearing a waistcoat.

The waistcoat trend seems to have died out as quickly as it started among managers.

Southgate was largely to blame for that. He wore a waistcoat hideously too. Bottom button done up and shirt sticking out the side. Looked like your boring cousin who doesn't usually drink trying to hold it together after 3 pints of Stella at a wedding.

Eyrie
07-08-2022, 09:47 PM
The waistcoat trend seems to have died out as quickly as it started among managers.

Southgate was largely to blame for that. He wore a waistcoat hideously too. Bottom button done up and shirt sticking out the side. Looked like your boring cousin who doesn't usually drink trying to hold it together after 3 pints of Stella at a wedding.

It's a personal view that long predates Southgate. But I agree that he didn't wear it well.

LaMotta
07-08-2022, 09:49 PM
Oh yeah, well check out the perfect one step crease on the made-to-measure Saville Row breeks, as they flawlessly meet the hand made Italian shoes; and note the shoes are black, not the criminal vandalism of brown shoes with suit. Pep completely shown up by a man who knows how to dress appropriately for his age.

I mean, not only is he unaware of how to tie a tie correctly, but he styled his hair like Rod Hull. A strange choice for a fashion icon, but each to their own.

Jim44
07-08-2022, 09:53 PM
Now here’s a classic role model.

Hibernia&Alba
07-08-2022, 09:54 PM
I mean, not only is he unaware of how to tie a tie correctly, but he styled his hair like Rod Hull. A strange choice for a fashion icon, but each to their own.

Agreed, the Barnet is an outrage, but the suit is delightful, and I will be that, as a Latino gentleman his socks will be silk. Pep, of course, has no need for a barber and will buzzcut his heid in his bathroom.

Hibernia&Alba
07-08-2022, 09:56 PM
Now here’s a classic role model.

Dress shirt and club tie worn with trackie and baseball cap is the epitome of Hearts. :agree:

CapitalGreen
07-08-2022, 09:57 PM
Oh yeah, well check out the perfect one step crease on the made-to-measure Saville Row breeks, as they flawlessly meet the hand made Italian shoes; and note the shoes are black, not the criminal vandalism of brown shoes with suit. Pep completely shown up by a gentleman who knows how to dress appropriately for his age.

If his breeks were really made to measure then he shouldn’t need to wear a belt. Wearing a belt with a suit smacks of a cheap, off the rack, high street number.

LaMotta
07-08-2022, 09:58 PM
Agreed, the Barnet is an outrage, but the suit is delightful, and I will be that, as a Latino gentleman his socks will be silk. Pep, of course, has no need for a barber and will buzzcut his heid in his bathroom.

I have to admit I'm a fan of Pellegrini's suit. I'll give you that. But I doubt he selected it himself. Dressed by the club hierarchy. The tie and the barnet alludes to that.

Alex Trager
07-08-2022, 09:59 PM

And bursts doors down with axes, the hairy bald ****

Hibernia&Alba
07-08-2022, 10:02 PM
If his breeks were really made to measure then he shouldn’t need to wear a belt. Wearing a belt with a suit smacks of a cheap, off the rack, high street number.

Au contraire, a quality leather belt is essential, in my humble opinion, if only for aesthetics. Possibly purchased it from the same tailors his suit was made.

stu in nottingham
07-08-2022, 10:19 PM
Funny thread. :greengrin

I quite like to see the Hib manager in a decent suit but as we all know, 99% of what really matters is the guy wearing the clothes. :wink:

SChibs
07-08-2022, 10:31 PM

Nonsense. The right belt ties the whole look together.

Chorley Hibee
07-08-2022, 11:06 PM

I quite like to see the Hib manager in a decent suit but as we all know, 99% of what really matters is the guy wearing the clothes. :wink:

Agreed, some folk can carry off wearing a black bin bag.

Alas, I'm not one of those people.

Is It On....
07-08-2022, 11:13 PM

That really made me laugh out loud 😂

WestCoastHibby
07-08-2022, 11:23 PM

Guff. Neil Lennon “aeroplane” wouldn’t have been any better if he’d been to “Suits You Sir “

He's here!
07-08-2022, 11:32 PM
I've only seen the highlights so don't know what sort of trousers LJ had on, but that jacket just looked far too heavy and hot for a game played in summer sunshine. Just the black shirt would have been OK.

As others have said Jack Ross's understated style alone should have made him unsackable. I miss it.

McLeish was largely well dressed when Hibs boss and Stubbs generally passed muster. Mind you they, like Ross, looked trim and fit enough to still be playing which is a big help in the sartorial stakes.

Pagan Hibernia
07-08-2022, 11:37 PM

do you remember Robbie’s suit the day he was unveiled as hearts manager for the second time?

Awful.

FilipinoHibs
08-08-2022, 01:58 AM
Man at Burtons.

Just_Jimmy
08-08-2022, 08:54 AM

The state of nude nut, a fifty year old man in combat trousers. Pellegrini in the background, immaculately turned out in mohair navy blue suit.With black shoes. Fail.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Baader
08-08-2022, 09:26 AM
do you remember Robbie’s suit the day he was unveiled as hearts manager for the second time?

Awful.

Yes. The tartan waistcoat so low that it looked like a big apron.

Brightside
08-08-2022, 09:30 AM
It doesn't look like Lee Johnson has a set in stone match day outfit for pitch side. Not one for the suit (lounge nor track) and smart casual his preference.

Todays wasn't a classic though - looked like he was going to a country & western show. Will give him a charitable 5/10 and look forward to seeing what he pulls out of the wardrobe for Livingston.

As long as he doesnt change to white guttties. Thats when we need to move him on.

LaMotta
08-08-2022, 09:47 AM
With black shoes. Fail.

Someone earlier said you can't wear brown shoes with a navy suit now we've got someone saying black shoes are unnaceptable with a navy suit.

The truth is they are both fine options. This thread is a dangerous hotbed of style misinformation.:greengrin

Just_Jimmy
08-08-2022, 10:09 AM
Someone earlier said you can't wear brown shoes with a navy suit now we've got someone saying black shoes are unnaceptable with a navy suit.

The truth is they are both fine options. This thread is a dangerous hotbed of style misinformation.:greengrinBlack with black
Grey with brown or black
Blue with brown

Blue and black looks like a bruise.

Iain G
08-08-2022, 10:38 AM
Black with black
Grey with brown or black
Blue with brown

What about tan?

Pretty Boy
08-08-2022, 10:42 AM
Brown or black shoes are both fine with a navy suit as long as they are paired with a matching belt.

Brown shoes/black belt or vice versa should be a capital offence.

LaMotta
08-08-2022, 10:45 AM
Black with black
Grey with brown or black
Blue with brown

Your views are at odds with every visual shoe suit colour chart on the internet.:smug::greengrin

LaMotta
08-08-2022, 10:46 AM
Brown or black shoes are both fine with a navy suit as long as they are paired with a matching belt.

Brown shoes/black belt or vice versa should be a capital offence.

This:agree::greengrin

Just_Jimmy
08-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Your views are at odds with every visual shoe suit colour chart on the internet.:smug::greengrin

26109Good for them. Black and blue looks like a bruise.

Tan is a shade of brown to fine.

Pretty boy is correct. The belt should be matched with the show regardless of colour.

LaMotta
08-08-2022, 10:51 AM
Good for them. Black and blue looks like a bruise.

Tan is a shade of brown to fine.

Pretty boy is correct. The belt should be matched with the show regardless of colour.

So if you agree with Pretty Boy you are agreeing that both both black and brown shoes are fine with a navy suit.:cb

Just_Jimmy
08-08-2022, 10:54 AM
So if you agree with Pretty Boy you are agreeing that both both black and brown shoes are fine with a navy suit.:cbNo. I agree that the belt should always match the shoes regardless of what colour. However, black goes with black or grey, brown (or tan) with grey or blue. I disagree that black and blue go together.

LaMotta
08-08-2022, 11:06 AM
No. I agree that the belt should always match the shoes regardless of what colour. However, black goes with black or grey, brown (or tan) with grey or blue. I disagree that black and blue go together.

Hmm, should we listen to the Saville Row tailors who state that black shoes are a great choice with navy suits, or should we listen to Just Jimmy trotting out an old ryhme about bruises?:hmmm:

Just_Jimmy
08-08-2022, 12:40 PM
Hmm, should we listen to the Saville Row tailors who state that black shoes are a great choice with navy suits, or should we listen to Just Jimmy trotting out an old ryhme about bruises?:hmmm:They'll tell you anything to sell you suits [emoji6]

I'm sure there's plenty who think it's fine, I just disagree.

Hibernia&Alba
08-08-2022, 03:13 PM
Brown shoes a massive red flag for me, and I won't wear them. Much like a huge full Windsor knot on a tie, it isn't befitting of a gentleman. Refinement cannot be brash.

Pretty Boy
08-08-2022, 03:22 PM
Brown shoes a massive red flag for me, and I won't wear them. Much like a huge full Windsor knot on a tie, it isn't befitting of a gentleman. Refinement cannot be brash.

A full windsor looks good on a wide spread collar. It has to be proportional and neat though.

Something OTT and garish just says I had to watch a YouTube video tutorial on how to knot a tie before my court appearance for speeding.

Think Lee Bowyer and Jonathan Woodgate and 'that' photograph of them making their way to court in the 00s. It almost single handedly brought about the skinny tie craze as people scrambled not to be associated with big tie knots.

BILLYHIBS
08-08-2022, 03:23 PM
Comrad Johnson

Hibernia&Alba
08-08-2022, 08:15 PM
Gold watches are another pet hate of mine. I think they look very gaudy.

zitelli62
08-08-2022, 08:45 PM
John mcglinn only stylish manager was years ahead of his time .

Alfred E Newman
08-08-2022, 09:08 PM
A full windsor looks good on a wide spread collar. It has to be proportional and neat though.

Something OTT and garish just says I had to watch a YouTube video tutorial on how to knot a tie before my court appearance for speeding.

Think Lee Bowyer and Jonathan Woodgate and 'that' photograph of them making their way to court in the 00s. It almost single handedly brought about the skinny tie craze as people scrambled not to be associated with big tie knots.

On the subject of ties. Ben Kensell did a post match interview yesterday with what must go down as the worst attempt at tying a tie I’ve ever seen. Albert Pierrepoint would have been proud of it.

mcohibs
08-08-2022, 09:23 PM
Don't want to throw our manager under a bus here, nor do I want to sour the post derby positivity but feel like it needs to be mentioned...

Lee Johnson was wearing maroon socks yesterday.

Northernhibee
08-08-2022, 09:33 PM
Don't want to throw our manager under a bus here, nor do I want to sour the post derby positivity but feel like it needs to be mentioned...

Get the ****ing **** ****ed right off to ****.

leith lynx
08-08-2022, 09:40 PM
Get the ****ing **** ****ed right off to ****.

Ahh! The glorious legacy of Grumpy Gibby!

Northernhibee
08-08-2022, 09:42 PM
Ahh! The glorious legacy of Grumpy Gibby!

At the very least he’ll need to cut his feet off now they’ve been tainted with maroon.

Hibernia&Alba
08-08-2022, 09:45 PM

I refuse to believe it. No Hibs manager would ever do such a thing.

MagicSwirlingShip
08-08-2022, 09:47 PM
Jeans & Sheux

leith lynx
08-08-2022, 09:53 PM
At the very least he’ll need to cut his feet off now they’ve been tainted with maroon.

Little bit harsh, but 40 lashings should do the trick😁

sadtom
08-08-2022, 09:57 PM
It’s often the biggest problem when you get a colostomy bag.
Finding shoes to match.

mcohibs
08-08-2022, 10:10 PM
I refuse to believe it. No Hibs manager would ever do such a thing.

It's true. Was sitting west lower and noticed it second half. Quite unsettling. Hopefully it's a one-off.

DroitwichHibs
08-08-2022, 10:14 PM

My dad wore maroon ( he called them ‘wine’)socks to Tynecastle on 1st January 1973, and as a result wore them to most derbies in the 70’s. That went okay!!

leith lynx
08-08-2022, 10:15 PM
It's true. Was sitting west lower and noticed it second half. Quite unsettling. Hopefully it's a one-off.

Heard Caveman junior's boxers have turned green after years sleeping in his car.

Pagan Hibernia
08-08-2022, 10:18 PM
My dad wore maroon ( he called them ‘wine’)socks to Tynecastle on 1st January 1973, and as a result wore them to most derbies in the 70’s. That went okay!!

let me guess, he stopped wearing them in the 80s

DroitwichHibs
09-08-2022, 05:37 AM
let me guess, he stopped wearing them in the 80s

We moved to England!! 🤷🏻 I take responsibility for the 80’s derby record. 😞 Sorry.

I'm Spartacus
09-08-2022, 10:22 AM
The wee man is like an advert for Jacomo, he's not being drawn into the suit or trakkie brigade, he's hitting the town straight after kick off IMO :)

Clarence
09-08-2022, 11:00 AM

My Hibs supporting grandad had a similarly coloured hall carpet and I asked him why? He said it was the best colour to walk all over.

worcesterhibby
09-08-2022, 11:28 AM

The Cloughie picture is important in the context of this thread as he is illustrating the perfect example of using an OTA (outfit transforming accent) to lift an ordinary outfit into the realms of classic cool. The green jumper on it's own is poor, but suddenly with the addition of the white up-turned collar, it becomes a statement of intent, the look of a rebellious hero..in short, classic fashion cool.

This is the true essence of understanding the power of how you dress. It's not about spending a fortune or sticking to some regimented, Saville row sartorial dictum, it's about metamorphizing the ordinary into the elegant..the dull into the aspirational and the humdrum into something which acts a statement for who you are.

Cantona, of course recognized this and knew that Clough was the ultimate role model, so aped his collar-up style when wearing football shirts very effectively.

Brian Clough. Genius.

Jack Hackett
09-08-2022, 01:35 PM

As an ex Brighton resident and occasional AMEX attendee, I watched the Manu game immediately after our game (What an afternoons entertainment that was) and Ten Hag was doing his utmost to make Ross look elegant... at least Ross wore a shirt with his suit :greengrin

LaMotta
09-08-2022, 02:19 PM
As an ex Brighton resident and occasional AMEX attendee, I watched the Manu game immediately after our game (What an afternoons entertainment that was) and Ten Hag was doing his utmost to make Ross look elegant... at least Ross wore a shirt with his suit :greengrin

Disgraceful!

hibee-boys
09-08-2022, 02:32 PM

No wonder they got beat, you cannot take a man dressed like that seriously. Suit, trainers, t shirt……he didn’t know whether to dress casual or formal so decided to do both.

Pretty Boy
09-08-2022, 02:51 PM

The trainers are hideous into the bargain.

I think a lot of fashionable trainers are proof, if any more where needed, that expensive and stylish are in many cases very much mutually exclusive.

The popularity of Yeezys use to be the defining proof of this but in recent times the number of people wearing Balenciaga trainers seals the deal. I'm honestly convinced the whole thing is just a giant social experiment to see how terrible you can make something look but still have people buy it with the right label. They look like a cross between 70s platforms, the shoes your ma wore for aerobics in the 80s and fancy dress clown shoes and the cheapest pair will set you back upwards of £700:faf:

Hibernia&Alba
09-08-2022, 03:34 PM

Outrageous. Suit with white trainers and t-shirt. I mean, come on, that's just putting on anything at random. Why bother? Just wear a pair of shorts.

Wilson
09-08-2022, 04:26 PM
My Hibs supporting grandad had a similarly coloured hall carpet and I asked him why? He said it was the best colour to walk all over.

Wise man.

hibbie02
09-08-2022, 04:39 PM

As another ex Brighton resident I fully concur!

SEAGULLS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Carheenlea
20-08-2022, 04:35 PM
I was lucky enough to have had to miss last weeks trip to Livingston so didn’t get a look at last weeks ensemble.

Today’s was a black trouser, light grey quarter zip and tie combo. Cross between a modern studies teacher and your fun uncle at a family dinner. Couldn’t see from distance what tie knot he favoured, but sure the connoisseurs will give that some closer inspection.

Not a big fan of the trainer style white soled shoe that seems to be popular, and reckon a traditional black or dark brown shoe/boot would have complimented the look better. That and maybe one size up with the sweater.

7/10

Lancs Harp
20-08-2022, 05:04 PM
I think Lee must have put a couple of pounds on since he bought that top. Bit tight.

Pedantic_Hibee
20-08-2022, 05:06 PM
I think Lee must have put a couple of pounds on since he bought that top. Bit tight.

Back in mid-July he promised himself a Toby Carvery everytime we scored in injury time this season.

LaMotta
20-08-2022, 08:53 PM
Back in mid-July he promised himself a Toby Carvery everytime we scored in injury time this season.

He is just following the trend just now that women are following and not wearing a a bra and letting their nipples poke through the top they are wearing like warning beacons. The guy is a class act.

21-08-2022, 01:02 AM
He is just following the trend just now that women are following and not wearing a a bra and letting their nipples poke through the top they are wearing like warning beacons. The guy is a class act.

Funniest bit of this post is the stutter before "bra" like you were getting excited at the thought of bras and nipples. 😀

poolman
21-08-2022, 01:13 AM
​

This is why I love this MB :thumbsup:

LaMotta
21-08-2022, 07:39 AM
Funniest bit of this post is the stutter before "bra" like you were getting excited at the thought of bras and nipples. 😀

:greengrin

hibby rae
21-08-2022, 12:21 PM
I was lucky enough to have had to miss last weeks trip to Livingston so didn’t get a look at last weeks ensemble.

Today’s was a black trouser, light grey quarter zip and tie combo. Cross between a modern studies teacher and your fun uncle at a family dinner. Couldn’t see from distance what tie knot he favoured, but sure the connoisseurs will give that some closer inspection.

Not a big fan of the trainer style white soled shoe that seems to be popular, and reckon a traditional black or dark brown shoe/boot would have complimented the look better. That and maybe one size up with the sweater.

7/10

I favour a simple knot in general, but a black tie and white shirt is very basic and not for me. Plus these should never be worn with a jumper with a zip on the collar.

I'll give him a 6, but that's a sympathy 6 for effort. Either try or don't try in my book.

LustForLeith
21-08-2022, 01:45 PM
Whose the best dressed manager?

Big fan of Pep

hibby rae
21-08-2022, 03:21 PM

Big fan of Pep

The blazers the Italians had at the Euros were 👌👌

And if you google Pirlo as a manager then he knows a good suit.

But for my mind it has to be John McGlynn

LaMotta
21-08-2022, 04:08 PM

Big fan of Pep

Yes agreed! Mourinho and Conte up there as well.