PDA

View Full Version : Bike Parking Easter Rd

green day
07-08-2022, 09:05 AM
Taking my bike along today (festival traffic and park closed etc) and not sure where to park up - assume I may leave at Meadowbank Retail Park.

Also, can I take in my saddlebag in with me?

Ta if you can help

scotia44
07-08-2022, 09:10 AM
Taking my bike along today (festival traffic and park closed etc) and not sure where to park up - assume I may leave at Meadowbank Retail Park.

Also, can I take in my saddlebag in with me?

Ta if you can help

Greenest club we have lockers and even a drying room.
Included in the ticket price and free bike maintenance at half time 😉👍

green day
07-08-2022, 09:17 AM
Greenest club we have lockers and even a drying room.
Included in the ticket price and free bike maintenance at half time 😉👍

Not sure if you are being serious:greengrin, but if anyone can help with the original question that would be useful...............................

Helensburghhibs
07-08-2022, 09:20 AM
There's a bike rack in the west carpark at the office block I'm sure,

Irish_Steve
07-08-2022, 09:21 AM
I’ve seen bikes locked up against the fence at the back of the East. Not quite sure I would want to take mine!

green day
07-08-2022, 09:24 AM
There's a bike rack in the west carpark at the office block I'm sure,

Ta, I am West Upper so that is useful

I’ve seen bikes locked up against the fence at the back of the East. Not quite sure I would want to take mine!

Aye, its an old Genesis Day 01 SS I used to commute on - great bike but its intentionally dirty and looks knackered.............if anyone wants to use bolt croppers on the chain then its (over) insured for its value.

Might just take the chain on me and not bother with the bag as I dont know if they are allowed...........I am deffo not getting a puncture, eh????? :wink:

Lendo
07-08-2022, 09:58 AM
Ta, I am West Upper so that is useful

Aye, its an old Genesis Day 01 SS I used to commute on - great bike but its intentionally dirty and looks knackered.............if anyone wants to use bolt croppers on the chain then its (over) insured for its value.

Might just take the chain on me and not bother with the bag as I dont know if they are allowed...........I am deffo not getting a puncture, eh????? :wink:

I probably wouldn’t be risking the bag. Think it’s a bit of a lottery as to which security guard you might get on the door