PDA

View Full Version : Livingston Tickets

Pretty Boy
05-08-2022, 08:50 AM
On sale today at 10am.

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/ticket-information-livingston-a-1

Obviously nothing to do with Hibs but disappointing it will cost me more than double what it did to take my bairn to this game compared to Perth. £17 for both of us in Perth, £35 at Livingston .......

CL0762
05-08-2022, 09:28 AM
Yep, it’s out of order IMO. Actively discouraging fans from attending with prices like that. St Johnstone got it absolutely spot on last week.

For 4 of us last week it was £48.

To go to Livingston it would be £84.

Green Man
05-08-2022, 09:49 AM
Saw the prices and decided not to go. I can’t justify £35 plus the associated costs for this one.

Frazerbob
05-08-2022, 09:52 AM
St Johnston ticket prices was mad. My mate and his 2 kids went for £17, my seat next to them cost £25.

Nakedmanoncrack
05-08-2022, 10:47 AM
No e tickets then?
I'm sure in the past we could buy them direct from Livi. Tickets are expensive enough without paying for delivery/travel to pick up. Assume there will be tickets available on the day, hope so.

O'Rourke3
05-08-2022, 11:02 AM
No e tickets then?
I'm sure in the past we could buy them direct from Livi. Tickets are expensive enough without paying for delivery/travel to pick up. Assume there will be tickets available on the day, hope so.
Livi put on a public sale on the Christmas game a couple of years back. Many missed the start underestimating the time it would take a cash only window with two people in no hurry to serve a couple of thousand fans many of whom waited until they'd finished in the pub. Simpler to get the tickets posted from the club for a pound. Even simpler to buy one and be in the home end.

Jay
05-08-2022, 11:10 AM
Yep, it’s out of order IMO. Actively discouraging fans from attending with prices like that. St Johnstone got it absolutely spot on last week.

For 4 of us last week it was £48.

To go to Livingston it would be £84.

Do Hibs do cheap tickets at the start of the season? Tbf St J is the exception. I paid £50 for St J tickets, £60 for Livi but I'm taking the wee man this time.

bingo70
05-08-2022, 11:30 AM
https://twitter.com/twentyplentysco/status/1554818780026609664?s=21&t=vd26NjaFCGY1RhPfZxUFtw

There’s a new twitter page started highlighting this kind of thing, might be worth a follow, retweet etc to try and get a bit momentum going.

Only thing I’d say as a counter argument, I saw someone who used to be a director at a premier league club saying he’s got real sympathy for the clubs. Cheaper tickets don’t necessarily equate to bigger crowds, or not big enough to justify the reductions. Worth noting that the energy price increases isn’t capped for businesses and Morton have reported an increase of 325% in their utility bills. That’s got to be paid for somehow.

Unfortunately the price of everything is going up at a mental rate and football won’t be immune to that. Well done to St Johnstone last week though, sounds like they’ve managed to find a solution.

Pretty Boy
05-08-2022, 11:46 AM
https://twitter.com/twentyplentysco/status/1554818780026609664?s=21&t=vd26NjaFCGY1RhPfZxUFtw

There’s a new twitter page started highlighting this kind of thing, might be worth a follow, retweet etc to try and get a bit momentum going.

Only thing I’d say as a counter argument, I saw someone who used to be a director at a premier league club saying he’s got real sympathy for the clubs. Cheaper tickets don’t necessarily equate to bigger crowds, or not big enough to justify the reductions. Worth noting that the energy price increases isn’t capped for businesses and Morton have reported an increase of 325% in their utility bills. That’s got to be paid for somehow.

Unfortunately the price of everything is going up at a mental rate and football won’t be immune to that. Well done to St Johnstone last week though, sounds like they’ve managed to find a solution.

I think kids prices are the key.

It's not always easy for me to justify away days at the football now with a 4 year old and a 10 month old. I used to be an away almost every week sort but life changes. It's easier to make the case if I take my daughter with me. St Johnstone last week was a no brainer. Free entry for her and reduced entry for me, even at the full adult price I still would have went because £24/25 for both of us is still a bargain really. Motherwell is usually an easy one to make a positive decision about as well.

Double that £17 price and it becomes something that needs a lot more thought. I'll probably still go because travel costs to Livi aren't excessive but any unexpected expense and the football will be the thing to fall. I actually think £25 for an adult is ok for standard fixtures but kids prices should be capped at a fiver max for all but category A games. With very few exceptions they aren't going to be taking a seat that could otherwise have been occupied by a paying adult, supply outstrips demand for all our run of the mill away games. Free for under 8s and £5 for 8 to 16 would encourage more parents to take their kids along.

The difference in the number of kids in Perth last week compared to our usual away games was really noticeable. That must be down to people who usually either wouldn't go at all or wouldn't take their children doing so because of the deal on offer.

Sir David Gray
05-08-2022, 11:49 AM
On the flipside I'm being charged more than 30% less to go to Livingston than I would have paid to go to St Johnstone had I not boycotted them last week.

Quite pleased at that and will be going.

bingo70
05-08-2022, 11:52 AM
I think kids prices are the key.

It's not always easy for me to justify away days at the football now with a 4 year old and a 10 month old. I used to be an away almost every week sort but life changes. It's easier to make the case if I take my daughter with me. St Johnstone last week was a no brainer. Free entry for her and reduced entry for me, even at the full adult price I still would have went because £24/25 for both of us is still a bargain really. Motherwell is usually an easy one to make a positive decision about as well.

Double that £17 price and it becomes something that needs a lot more thought. I'll probably still go because travel costs to Livi aren't excessive but any unexpected expense and the football will be the thing to fall. I actually think £25 for an adult is ok for standard fixtures but kids prices should be capped at a fiver max for all but category A games. With very few exceptions they aren't going to be taking a seat that could otherwise have been occupied by a paying adult, supply outstrips demand for all our run of the mill away games. Free for under 8s and £5 for 8 to 16 would encourage more parents to take their kids along.

The difference in the number of kids in Perth last week compared to our usual away games was really noticeable. That must be down to people who usually either wouldn't go at all or wouldn't take their children doing so because of the deal on offer.

Maybe also because it was first game of the season though and everyone is still in holiday/day out mode. Probably a bit of both.

Is a good point about kids tickets though and not one I’d disagree with.

Nakedmanoncrack
05-08-2022, 12:34 PM
Livi put on a public sale on the Christmas game a couple of years back. Many missed the start underestimating the time it would take a cash only window with two people in no hurry to serve a couple of thousand fans many of whom waited until they'd finished in the pub. Simpler to get the tickets posted from the club for a pound. Even simpler to buy one and be in the home end.

£2,50 to get it posted - when it could be emailed for nothing.

Or

£1.50 for privilege of travelling (at further expense)to ER & picking up yourself.

Why does Scottish football do everything to make attending games so unnecessarily difficult?

jeffers
05-08-2022, 12:37 PM
Not sure if it’s just me, but won’t let me add two tickets in different categories. When I click on one adult it then disables all the other options so cannot then select from other categories.

Billy Whizz
05-08-2022, 12:37 PM
How much will we charge Livvi adults and kids to get into ER?

Jay
05-08-2022, 12:45 PM
Not sure if it’s just me, but won’t let me add two tickets in different categories. When I click on one adult it then disables all the other options so cannot then select from other categories.

It asks on the first page how many you want then it shows you the 2 you've asked for and you click each one individually for the category

JimBHibees
05-08-2022, 04:32 PM

I was there that was absolutely shambolic by Livingston. I was there about about twenty to three and didn't get in until five minutes to half time. Utter joke. You queued up to pay cash got a ticket and had to queue in another line to get in.

JimBHibees
05-08-2022, 04:33 PM
Think the prices are kind of what I thought they would be 25 and 10 for kids.

O'Rourke3
05-08-2022, 08:31 PM
£2,50 to get it posted - when it could be emailed for nothing.

Or

£1.50 for privilege of travelling (at further expense)to ER & picking up yourself.

Why does Scottish football do everything to make attending games so unnecessarily difficult?With you on email but Livingston would have to have scanners otherwise everyone gets in on the same ticket. I'd forgotten about the 1.50 admin fee per ticket but for me its a better use of my time plus the petrol resource. You cant blame clubs for joining in on the piracy Ticketmaster and their ilk have been foisting on us for about 20 years.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

McD
05-08-2022, 09:30 PM

cant remember the exact wording of how they’re applying it, but Livingston are starting (from now) to crack down on away fans getting tickets for the home end, after it would appear a significant number of rangers fans were in there last weekend

Jay
05-08-2022, 11:41 PM
cant remember the exact wording of how they’re applying it, but Livingston are starting (from now) to crack down on away fans getting tickets for the home end, after it would appear a significant number of rangers fans were in there last weekend

At games where the away end is likely to sell out they are not selling home end tickets online, they will only sell in person or by phone to existing season ticket holders whose ref number will be held against the seats they buy.

jeffers
06-08-2022, 08:31 AM
It asks on the first page how many you want then it shows you the 2 you've asked for and you click each one individually for the category

Thanks for that. I really need to look at a page properly :greengrin

Eyrie
06-08-2022, 06:09 PM
The Livingston game is on Alba (https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/guide/bbcalba/20220813) next Saturday.

A chance to see Boyle's second debut.

Bristolhibby
06-08-2022, 08:35 PM
The Livingston game is on Alba (https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/guide/bbcalba/20220813) next Saturday.

A chance to see Boyle's second debut.

Good spot.

I’ll get that taped.

J

stuart-farquhar
06-08-2022, 09:14 PM
I just buy the concession tickets. Cheaper obviously.

McD
07-08-2022, 06:29 AM
At games where the away end is likely to sell out they are not selling home end tickets online, they will only sell in person or by phone to existing season ticket holders whose ref number will be held against the seats they buy.

:aok:

Garymcl
07-08-2022, 02:00 PM
A few of us getting train through what station does it go to north or south going through early for a few beers what’s also recommended pubs Cheers :flag:

MWHIBBIES
07-08-2022, 02:06 PM
A few of us getting train through what station does it go to north or south going through early for a few beers what’s also recommended pubs Cheers :flag:

Quicker train goes to north. Both quite a bit away from stadium. Bus will get you much closer but takes longer obv.

cabbageandribs1875
07-08-2022, 02:17 PM
anyone taking the car the stadium up to the roundabout(alderstone road) has been closed for several weeks now so if wanting to park at the stadium car park your better coming from the north, st johns hospital way, better parking the car at the centre and just walking down anyway, i'm not quite sure if you can also park at the college, if train better Livingston North imo

O'Rourke3
07-08-2022, 07:42 PM
anyone taking the car the stadium up to the roundabout(alderstone road) has been closed for several weeks now so if wanting to park at the stadium car park your better coming from the north, st johns hospital way, better parking the car at the centre and just walking down anyway, i'm not quite sure if you can also park at the college, if train better Livingston North imoThe old council car park opposite the new centre is free at weekends. 5 min stroll to the stadium from there.

Garymcl
07-08-2022, 07:48 PM
Already up for this before today’s game if nothing else our support has been brilliant so far playing our part support at Perth was brilliant noisy and today same thing got right behind the team looking forward to seeing a sea of green on Saturday keep it up fellow hibbys :flag:

seanshow
07-08-2022, 08:19 PM
anyone taking the car the stadium up to the roundabout(alderstone road) has been closed for several weeks now so if wanting to park at the stadium car park your better coming from the north, st johns hospital way, better parking the car at the centre and just walking down anyway, i'm not quite sure if you can also park at the college, if train better Livingston North imo

That road down the hill is open again,finished fixing the underpass last week,.... not me personally :aok:

St Pauli Hibee
07-08-2022, 08:40 PM
Might just be me but the Official site is a joke in trying to get tickets, trying to get 4 tickets for the game but not even giving me the option, just saying "No Tickets available matching your criteria" now I know for a fact there will be 4 tickets going for next week's game. Is anyone else having these issues?

H18 SFR
07-08-2022, 09:19 PM
Might just be me but the Official site is a joke in trying to get tickets, trying to get 4 tickets for the game but not even giving me the option, just saying "No Tickets available matching your criteria" now I know for a fact there will be 4 tickets going for next week's game. Is anyone else having these issues?

Two sections had been released - they will have sold out. There will be more in the morning.

McD
07-08-2022, 09:22 PM

aye I was getting that as well

cabbageandribs1875
08-08-2022, 12:58 PM
The old council car park opposite the new centre is free at weekends. 5 min stroll to the stadium from there.

where's that exactly ? i can't think where that is even though i'll probably pass it this afternoon going to the old centre :)

That road down the hill is open again,finished fixing the underpass last week,.... not me personally :aok:

great, i've lost count of the cars i saw coming along to turn down towards the stadium/Lidl etc only to go full circle and back towards the centre

Nakedmanoncrack
08-08-2022, 01:41 PM
Would it be fair to assume unsold tickets will be available to buy on the day?

hibbyfraelibby
08-08-2022, 02:21 PM
Would it be fair to assume unsold tickets will be available to buy on the day?

No...not after their Rangers experience and tgeir response.

Nakedmanoncrack
08-08-2022, 03:08 PM
No...not after their Rangers experience and tgeir response.

The Rangers issue was Huns buying tickets in home end after the away section was sold out. Livi have said in future only ST holders can buy tickets for home stand for such games where away tickets are sure to sell out. There's no chance of our tickets selling out, so very different scenario.

hibbyfraelibby
08-08-2022, 03:10 PM
The Rangers issue was Huns buying tickets in home end after the away section was sold out. Livi have said in future only ST holders can buy tickets for home stand for such games where away tickets are sure to sell out. There's no chance of our tickets selling out, so very different scenario.

So cash gate for visiting supporters but no option for home supporters? Mmmm...

Pretty Boy
08-08-2022, 03:11 PM

It's Scottish football.

It's an unwritten rule that at least 60% of teams must make it as difficult as possible for away fans to attend.

It's mental that the game will be played in front of a stadium that is at least a 3rd empty but someone won't be able to make a last minute decision to attend. Doesn't matter if that is because of other plans being cancelled or just a spur of the moment decision. If you can't give at least a couple of days notice for tickets to be posted or collected then you can't go.

Oscar T Grouch
08-08-2022, 03:26 PM
How much will we charge Livvi adults and kids to get into ER?

Pie & Bovril were running a list of away ticket prices, Hibs were the only team not to have a non category A price this year yet, this is of course because our first two home games are against hearts and the huns. Anyway this is the tweet

Premiership
Adult Away Ticket Prices
(Lowest Category Games)

Celtic £32
Rangers £31
Dundee Utd £28
Ross County £28
Hearts £27
Aberdeen £26
Kilmarnock £25
Livingston £25
Motherwell £25
St.Mirren £25
St.Johnstone £24

Hibs haven't released a low cat game yet (Hearts cat A was £33)

04Sauzee
08-08-2022, 03:59 PM
Not sure how many tickets we got but...

Our original allocation for tickets to Saturday's #cinchPrem game against Livingston have now SOLD OUT 🎟

An extra allocation of away tickets are now available directly from @LiviFCOfficial 👇

HendoDelivered
08-08-2022, 04:02 PM
I feel a feel good factor coming.

JamesHFC
08-08-2022, 04:06 PM
Given the whole west stand by the looks of it. You can now select from map and choose your seat. Let’s get it sold out.

Edit : is this stand definitely for hibs fans? 😂

davhibby
08-08-2022, 04:13 PM
Given the whole west stand by the looks of it. You can now select from map and choose your seat. Let’s get it sold out.

Edit : is this stand definitely for hibs fans? 😂

That’s the main stand so it won’t be

Bertie's XI
08-08-2022, 04:16 PM
Where are the tickets available for the away end at Livi? The Livingston site appears to take you to the home section when you click on tickets.

Bertie's XI
08-08-2022, 04:20 PM
Is section R the away end?

JamesHFC
08-08-2022, 04:24 PM
That’s the main stand so it won’t be

Thanks.

Steviethebear
08-08-2022, 04:30 PM
The link can’t be right as that’s the home stand?

Mikey_1875
08-08-2022, 05:17 PM
Is section R the away end?

Yeah.

I think there were similar problems last time where Hibs said that tickets were available from Livi but it seemed to only let you buy for home end for a while after the announcement. Just looked and it seems to have sorted itself out with tickets for R available.

Cammy
08-08-2022, 05:27 PM
Yeah.

I think there were similar problems last time where Hibs said that tickets were available from Livi but it seemed to only let you buy for home end for a while after the announcement. Just looked and it seems to have sorted itself out with tickets for R available.

Still not allowing you to access the tickets, you can see them but not purchase. I think Livi need to push a button, without getting too technical. :greengrin

Mikey_1875
08-08-2022, 05:30 PM
Still not allowing you to access the tickets, you can see them but not purchase. I think Livi need to push a button, without getting too technical. :greengrin

Thats odd I can log in and buy one for the away end, it’s the only option it gives me where as earlier there was section A,B,C etc.

Don’t think I followed a different link either!

04Sauzee
08-08-2022, 05:36 PM
Yeah.

Trying to buy tickets in section R and comes up no prices available and I have the wrong permissions

cabbageandribs1875
08-08-2022, 05:52 PM
i popped in to the Livi ticket office earlier, the lassie said Hibs were starting to sell section R from wednesday online but thought they may even be on sale now, asked her about the delay in folk getting in and she said to blame yer fans for all coming at the same time, i didn't want to argue and tell her to open more turnstiles then :greengrin i couldn't get tickets for the home stand probably because i had already told her i was wanting to know the rows in the away stand :(

Mikey_1875
08-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Trying to buy tickets in section R and comes up no prices available and I have the wrong permissions

Fair enough that’s what was coming up for me earlier as well then just suddenly changed. Not sure what is going on with their website then!

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/ That’s the link I used but don’t think it’s any different from the one everyone else would be using.

cabbageandribs1875
08-08-2022, 06:07 PM
Fair enough that’s what was coming up for me earlier as well then just suddenly changed. Not sure what is going on with their website then!

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/ That’s the link I used but don’t think it’s any different from the one everyone else would be using.

that's the Livingston site it's Hibs that are organising ticket sales for away fans

Mikey_1875
08-08-2022, 06:10 PM
that's the Livingston site it's Hibs that are organising ticket sales for away fans

Our original allocation for tickets to Saturday's #cinchPrem game against Livingston have now SOLD OUT 🎟

An extra allocation of away tickets are now available directly from @LiviFCOfficial 👇

Tweet from hibs earlier up in the thread

cabbageandribs1875
08-08-2022, 06:12 PM
Our original allocation for tickets to Saturday's #cinchPrem game against Livingston have now SOLD OUT ��

An extra allocation of away tickets are now available directly from @LiviFCOfficial ��

flippin heck, the lassie told me it was hibs that are organising our ticket sales, including the opening of sect R :confused:

miscommunication somewhere me thinks

btw that car park in front of their main stand now has wee gates across them so just for players/other staff etc but the other half is fine and they still have those car parks behind the north stand, i wouldn't take the chance parking in the Lidl car park

Sir David Gray
08-08-2022, 06:15 PM

Absolutely nothing about tickets for wheelchair users which, whilst completely unsurprising, is really poor from both clubs.

Callum_62
08-08-2022, 06:16 PM
West stand is definately the home end

I can't see how we buy tickets from livi site - doenst seem to an an option for the away stand(s)

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Mikey_1875
08-08-2022, 06:21 PM
flippin heck, the lassie told me it was hibs that are organising our ticket sales, including the opening of sect R :confused:

miscommunication somewhere me thinks

btw that car park in front of their main stand now has wee gates across them so just for players/other staff etc but the other half is fine and they still have those car parks behind the north stand, i wouldn't take the chance parking in the Lidl car park

Definitely, with that and the earlier posts they are definitely making it unnecessarily difficult for fans to get tickets.

It’s hard to believe professional clubs are getting this so wrong. It’s seamless to buy tickets for a lot of clubs in the lower divisions!

The Modfather
08-08-2022, 06:36 PM
Pie & Bovril were running a list of away ticket prices, Hibs were the only team not to have a non category A price this year yet, this is of course because our first two home games are against hearts and the huns. Anyway this is the tweet

Premiership
Adult Away Ticket Prices
(Lowest Category Games)

Celtic £32
Rangers £31
Dundee Utd £28
Ross County £28
Hearts £27
Aberdeen £26
Kilmarnock £25
Livingston £25
Motherwell £25
St.Mirren £25
St.Johnstone £24

Hibs haven't released a low cat game yet (Hearts cat A was £33)

The cheapest adult ticket in Scottish football is £24? Scandelous.

04Sauzee
08-08-2022, 07:12 PM
Looks like the issue is resolved now, managed to get tickets in section R

Nakedmanoncrack
08-08-2022, 07:13 PM

All seems to be working now, what a farce though, could they not have done this from the start? Loads of people have needlessly paid an extra £2.50 for delivery on top of fairly exorbitant prices.

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-08-2022, 07:18 PM

The Paraffin Lamp.

MountcastleHibs
08-08-2022, 07:29 PM
Looks like the issue is resolved now, managed to get tickets in section R

I’ve just gone on again and having the same issues as I was earlier. Did you do anything else differently 🙈😂?

Blaster
08-08-2022, 07:33 PM
I’ve just gone on again and having the same issues as I was earlier. Did you do anything else differently 🙈😂?

I’m getting the same problem as you

04Sauzee
08-08-2022, 07:34 PM

Just went in on the link, hadn't been working for hrs, seen KP tweet that he'd message Livingston to get it sorted so assumed maybe he had.

madhibby
08-08-2022, 07:59 PM
I’m getting the same problem as you

Worked fine for me - tickets available are Section R of the East stand - which is the stand opposite the one stand available for Livingston fans. Not sure why they dont make the whole of that stand available to Hibs fans - and if it sells out they can also make one stand behind the goals for Hibs fans - usually we sell out the one stand and are given another stand.

Cammy
08-08-2022, 08:35 PM

Yeah, I’m still having the same problem. Strange how it’s working for some and not for others.

MountcastleHibs
08-08-2022, 08:42 PM
Yeah, I’m still having the same problem. Strange how it’s working for some and not for others.

Just managed to get it working. Log in to their eticketing system, then click on the link on the Hibs website and it then shows you section R as able to purchase. Such a silly way to do things and in no way helpful for away fans.

Blaster
08-08-2022, 09:02 PM
Just managed to get it working. Log in to their eticketing system, then click on the link on the Hibs website and it then shows you section R as able to purchase. Such a silly way to do things and in no way helpful for away fans.

Thanks for that mate. What a crazy way to have to do it

Cammy
08-08-2022, 09:42 PM

Thanks, got it now. :thumbsup:

Last Minute
09-08-2022, 08:21 AM
Section R sold out and now no option to buy.:grr:

Garymcl
09-08-2022, 08:30 AM
Any idea how many we’ve sold says we’ve sold out original allocation ?? Our tickets are in section L which is in the far side of stand so did we start in middle of that stand etc where’s the dot counter :greengrin

Hermit Crab
09-08-2022, 10:12 AM
Any idea how many we’ve sold says we’ve sold out original allocation ?? Our tickets are in section L which is in the far side of stand so did we start in middle of that stand etc where’s the dot counter :greengrin

My ticket is in section P.

B.H.F.C
09-08-2022, 10:17 AM
My tickets in section N so we must have sold most of that stand.

Will have a decent crowd through. They could be doing with just releasing more than a block at a time going by what folk are saying!

Blaster
09-08-2022, 10:21 AM
I got Section R last night. Eventually!!

Oscar T Grouch
09-08-2022, 10:36 AM
The cheapest adult ticket in Scottish football is £24? Scandelous.

Yeah that is the consensus on the Pie & Bovril forum too, every club has increased walk up prices but most have kept their ST prices down. Celtc charging that for a majority of restricted view seats is especially scandalous!!

Craig_HFC
09-08-2022, 10:47 AM
Followed the link from Hibs’ tweet yesterday and bought 2 tickets… didn’t realise until afterwards that they were for the west stand (home end). Suppose I could have paid a bit more attention but just assumed the link Hibs tweeted would be for the away end.

Emailed Livi and they’ve swapped the tickets to the away end for me no bother, very helpful.

They did say, though, that Hibs were given the correct link but tweeted the wrong one so they’ve been inundated with emails etc about the same thing. Got the impression they were a bit pissed off about it which I suppose is understandable.

Callum_62
09-08-2022, 11:03 AM
Section L is now open

BegbieHSC
09-08-2022, 11:40 AM
I saw Livi put out a statement about ‘accidentally’ selling Huns tickets for the home end. I can absolutely see how that happened, and it looks like they’ve not fixed the problem. Were it not for checking on here, I’d have accidentally bought home end tickets.

18Craig75
09-08-2022, 11:59 AM
Anyone else having issues in block L? It looks like it’s only home tickets available to buy.

Ffs how hard is it to sell tickets?

Since452
09-08-2022, 12:04 PM
St Johnstone got it bang on with their parent and child ticket for £17. Are Livi doing the same?

Sir David Gray
09-08-2022, 12:09 PM
Absolutely nothing about tickets for wheelchair users which, whilst completely unsurprising, is really poor from both clubs.

Update on this, there are still tickets available for wheelchair users for Saturday and they are bought directly from Hibs.

It's quite frustrating that this hasn't been included in Hibs' update from yesterday but thought I would provide an update in case anyone was wondering.

Ringothedog
09-08-2022, 12:23 PM
Am I being dense? Probably!!
I have no idea how to access the livi website to get tickets for our end. Obviously I can’t sign in as I am not registered with them . Nothing works on my phone

Pagan Hibernia
09-08-2022, 01:12 PM
It’s looking like a big Hibs support at Livingston

Garymcl
09-08-2022, 01:25 PM
Should think so basically another derby as in location to our beloved team for some like me who stay in west of Edinburgh it is literally as quick if not quicker to get to add in the big Hibs support in west Lothian area always enjoy my trip there for them reasons hopefully sell majority of stadium out canny wait :flag:

Nakedmanoncrack
09-08-2022, 01:28 PM
Should think so basically another derby as in location to our beloved team for some like me who stay in west of Edinburgh it is literally as quick if not quicker to get to add in the big Hibs support in west Lothian area always enjoy my trip there for them reasons hopefully sell majority of stadium out canny wait :flag:

:agree:

Much quicker for me to get to than Easter Road.

PaulSmith
09-08-2022, 01:36 PM
It’s looking like a big Hibs support at Livingston

Brilliant weather, a lift after the last min goal, Martin Boyle, winnable game, new signings… there will be c5000 Hibby’s there.

OstKurve Hibs
09-08-2022, 01:49 PM
Am I being dense? Probably!!
I have no idea how to access the livi website to get tickets for our end. Obviously I can’t sign in as I am not registered with them . Nothing works on my phone

I just followed the link from the official site that the OP posted here, registered on livi site and got 3 tickets in the west stand.
Took 5 mins to do bud

Ringothedog
09-08-2022, 01:56 PM
I just followed the link from the official site that the OP posted here, registered on livi site and got 3 tickets in the west stand.
Took 5 mins to do bud

Is the West stand no their end?

cabbageandribs1875
09-08-2022, 02:00 PM
Is the West stand no their end?

yep

hibee-boys
09-08-2022, 02:05 PM
Sky VIP win for 2 tickets for the game, phoned up their ticket office as they were supposed to be for the home end only, played the daft laddie and they kindly swapped them for the hibs end👍

HTD1875
09-08-2022, 03:24 PM
https://twitter.com/hibernianfc/status/1557022028208783362?s=21&t=Xz-dUWTguoRQET9QRp1G7g

Hibs have posted a new link Twitter which has finally worked for me. Stadium will no doubt be half empty no reason for it to be this difficult.

Hermit Crab
09-08-2022, 03:32 PM
Took 5 mins to do bud

Thats the home end ya dafty. :greengrin:greengrin

Fosforo
09-08-2022, 03:39 PM
Anyone else still having trouble with this? I followed the link on the Hibs website, created a profile on the Livi eticketing website and tried to select various seats in sections L and K in the Hibs end (east stand). But they're sort of greyed out (more of a light blue if I'm being honest) and a message comes up saying 'You do not have the privileges available on your account to purchase this seat. Please try to select another seat.' Emailed the Livi SLO and hopefully will get it sorted, just curious how others have got round it.

HTD1875
09-08-2022, 03:43 PM
Anyone else still having trouble with this? I followed the link on the Hibs website, created a profile on the Livi eticketing website and tried to select various seats in sections L and K in the Hibs end (east stand). But they're sort of greyed out (more of a light blue if I'm being honest) and a message comes up saying 'You do not have the privileges available on your account to purchase this seat. Please try to select another seat.' Emailed the Livi SLO and hopefully will get it sorted, just curious how others have got round it.

I was having the same issue but this link worked - https://www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/?groupref=1&digest=cf758d267b926830ba7a7919dbd8208c1cda43c7376 9a7a76c40cb97e507355f

OstKurve Hibs
09-08-2022, 03:45 PM
Thats the home end ya dafty. :greengrin:greengrin

Ah bollix ! Lol, that's all that was available when I logged in, is the away end totally sold out ?
I just assumed the link from our site would take is to away section tickets.

Hibernia&Alba
09-08-2022, 06:47 PM
I always enjoy going to Livi with a big Hibs support. One of my favourite away grounds; looking forward to it.

wookie70
09-08-2022, 08:54 PM
Can you print these at home

04Sauzee
09-08-2022, 08:58 PM
Can you print these at home

You can and you can also add them to your wallet on your phone if you have that set up.

wookie70
09-08-2022, 10:04 PM
You can and you can also add them to your wallet on your phone if you have that set up.
Cheers

Scotty Leither
09-08-2022, 10:33 PM
On sale today at 10am.

Obviously nothing to do with Hibs but disappointing it will cost me more than double what it did to take my bairn to this game compared to Perth. £17 for both of us in Perth, £35 at Livingston .......

That price is a joke - is there no adult/child group ticket to be had at all?

Hermit Crab
10-08-2022, 12:48 AM
Ah bollix ! Lol, that's all that was available when I logged in, is the away end totally sold out ?
I just assumed the link from our site would take is to away section tickets.

Email Livvy, they should be able to sort you out mate.

OstKurve Hibs
10-08-2022, 06:45 AM
Email Livvy, they should be able to sort you out mate.

Just emailed them there bud, hopefully sorted the day.

O'Rourke3
10-08-2022, 11:53 AM
Match ticket just delivered by postie

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Chuck Rhoades
10-08-2022, 12:41 PM
This link works

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/EDP/Event/Index/50

May be you can’t get two seats together in a section so best manually selecting from map.

https://i.ibb.co/ZzGZDKh/31-AE2644-09-D7-41-FB-AD37-A86-FC64197-EE.png (https://ibb.co/Kxb1v79)

snedzuk
10-08-2022, 01:10 PM
This link works

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/EDP/Event/Index/50

May be you can’t get two seats together in a section so best manually selecting from map.

https://i.ibb.co/ZzGZDKh/31-AE2644-09-D7-41-FB-AD37-A86-FC64197-EE.png (https://ibb.co/Kxb1v79)

Have just this minute used this. Created livvy account no problem, but tickets only visible in west stand.

Antifa Hibs
10-08-2022, 01:24 PM

It is, but a bit harsh to single Livi out. Infact i don't think any club in the top flight will offer a price anything near as good as St Johnstone, including us.

Regarding the ticket sales process its ridiculous how difficult Livi and Hibs have made this. Even now with the correct links posted etc they are still limiting the availability. There could be groups split up because of single tickets available before they release more blocks, people sitting in the front 1-3 rows when there is far better viewing options available. Just open the whole side stand up including the larger blocks at the corner flags, give people a good choice of seats. St Johnstone did the same last week, releasing row by row, its ridiculous.

Regarding sales about 1800 sold so far? L upto and including block R sold out, K about 50% sold with S not on sale yet.

Juice-Terry
10-08-2022, 01:28 PM
Is the 1,800 in addition to the first allocation of 2,500?

Ringothedog
10-08-2022, 01:30 PM

Other than St Johnstone I can’t think of another club that has family ticket prices so cheap. As you have previously stated on other threads that you go home away you should be aware of the cost of tickets.
I still think prices are too high but other than making the choice of not going then we are stuck with it.

Ringothedog
10-08-2022, 01:32 PM

We have only sold tickets for one stand so no chance that we got an initial allocation of 2500. More likely 1000

Antifa Hibs
10-08-2022, 01:33 PM

Don't think so, don't know anyone who has a ticket for either ends of behind the goals, everyones tickets seem to be for the East stand (the side stand). Assuming that stand holds around 2300, with one and a half blocks still to sell I think we're at ~1800 in total

Chuck Rhoades
10-08-2022, 02:06 PM
Have just this minute used this. Created livvy account no problem, but tickets only visible in west stand.

Try closing and going in again now you are registered

hibee-boys
10-08-2022, 02:10 PM

Where were the £17 tickets at Perth? I paid £38 for an adult and concession🤷🏼

Ringothedog
10-08-2022, 02:46 PM

They were in the main stand I think

BoomtownHibees
10-08-2022, 03:39 PM

Main stand. Adult and up to 2 kids for £17

The Sundance Kid
10-08-2022, 03:48 PM

I’m still having this issue, very frustrating. Did you get any help from emailing the Livi SLO?

HendoDelivered
10-08-2022, 04:24 PM
Wonder if Livi/Hibs will allow for a PATG on the day?

snedzuk
10-08-2022, 06:37 PM
Try closing and going in again now you are registered

cheers - tried that and now faced with error message "You do not have the privileges available on your account to purchase this seat. Please try to select another seat.'

EDIT - fixed using the link on Hibs twitter.

Also, Livvy told me earlier there would be PATG from 1pm.

Scotty Leither
10-08-2022, 10:06 PM
Wonder if Livi/Hibs will allow for a PATG on the day?

A PATG at Livingston is the most sensible option IF they have chip and pin at the turnstiles.

IF however it’s the usual two half wits at a trestle table who look like they’d be more comfortable selling tickets for a packet of bath salts at the bowling club raffle draw, when they run out of charge after ten minutes, then a PATG at Livingston is a recipe for disaster.

DarrenSQH
11-08-2022, 05:14 AM
Patg at livi is usually a nightmare. It's normally from the hole in the wall and the Q is massive as you have to buy a ticket before going to turnstile. Would advise anyone going to do it online beforehand.

Garymcl
11-08-2022, 12:24 PM
Looks like it’s gonna be a scorcher on Saturday going by beeb weather so attire will be new 3rd top and shorts (non footy ones ) oh and shades oh and green adidas footwear :thumbsup: don’t think there is pub in Livingston near ground with outside drinking facilities so change of plan for our group heading through by train meeting early doors at platform 5 haymarket canny wait :flag:

DarrenSQH
11-08-2022, 12:43 PM
Looks like it’s gonna be a scorcher on Saturday going by beeb weather so attire will be new 3rd top and shorts (non footy ones ) oh and shades oh and green adidas footwear :thumbsup: don’t think there is pub in Livingston near ground with outside drinking facilities so change of plan for our group heading through by train meeting early doors at platform 5 haymarket canny wait :flag:

Think the livi Inn has a beer garden and it's a nice wee walk along to the ground. Toni macaroni has a beer garden too. Think they built it during covid.

The weatherspoons at the centre has an outside bit also.

cabbageandribs1875
11-08-2022, 12:53 PM
The Boulevard up on the main road are expecting a lot of hibs fans so putting on extra staff for it

St Pauli Hibee
11-08-2022, 03:40 PM
Section J now opened up nearest the North Stand

A few front row seats now came back up in section R with tickets still available in sections S & K of the East

seanshow
11-08-2022, 05:28 PM
If anyone is looking to sort a ticket issue for Livi, email is the way to go, they are on the ball at the ticket office to sort out various issues, but the phone rout is less successful.

A bit like Hibs :wink:

iwasthere1972
12-08-2022, 08:30 AM
I'm a wheelchair user and would like to go tomorrow. What's the chance that I will still get a ticket?

Garymcl
12-08-2022, 01:27 PM
Canny wait for tomorrow lovely weather a few beers did someone mention a pub near ground with beer garden or did I just imagine it another three added to our group of eight going through but just need to know for sure somewhere good to go to and not to far from ground think we’re arriving at North station about back of 12 o’clock :flag:

Antifa Hibs
12-08-2022, 03:39 PM
Either there is not as much demand for this as I thought there was going to be, or the pay on the day option tomorrow is going to be absolute carnage with Hibs fans getting in just in-time for the 2nd half (again)

BoomtownHibees
12-08-2022, 03:44 PM
Canny wait for tomorrow lovely weather a few beers did someone mention a pub near ground with beer garden or did I just imagine it another three added to our group of eight going through but just need to know for sure somewhere good to go to and not to far from ground think we’re arriving at North station about back of 12 o’clock :flag:

The Livi Inn has an outdoor seating area

Dublin07
12-08-2022, 04:49 PM
I had planned to go tomorrow but now we are a club that celebrates draws and promotes gang culture I have decided to stay at home and watch the golf channel in my finest cardigan.

Daniel 1875
12-08-2022, 04:54 PM
I had planned to go tomorrow but now we are a club that celebrates draws and promotes gang culture I have decided to stay at home and watch the golf channel in my finest cardigan.

Have you been invited round for a nice cup of tea with Ewan Murray?

Green-Hibee-7
12-08-2022, 05:09 PM
I’m not sure if tickets have even been sold in Sections P, Q or R. I think they gave us one side of that stand as an allocation and we sold it out and they are now releasing a block at a time. I think when we then announced we had sold out our allocation, we clearly did but it was only half the stand.

The announcement about PATG for Saturday sums up it will be a nightmare and can only really warn people to get there early.

Ringothedog
12-08-2022, 05:18 PM
Either there is not as much demand for this as I thought there was going to be, or the pay on the day option tomorrow is going to be absolute carnage with Hibs fans getting in just in-time for the 2nd half (again)

I think around 2k advance sales is pretty good. If anyone is going tomorrow and has not bought a ticket would be advised to get them online.

cabbageandribs1875
12-08-2022, 05:22 PM
i got a couple of tics for Section S this afternoon

just printed at home

Mikey_1875
12-08-2022, 05:24 PM
I’m not sure if tickets have even been sold in Sections P, Q or R. I think they gave us one side of that stand as an allocation and we sold it out and they are now releasing a block at a time. I think when we then announced we had sold out our allocation, we clearly did but it was only half the stand.

The announcement about PATG for Saturday sums up it will be a nightmare and can only really warn people to get there early.

Definitely sold tickets in section P, well at least one! Think P and Q were the initial allocation and R was the first batch from livi direct.

cabbageandribs1875
12-08-2022, 05:27 PM
M, N, P, Q was the first lot, R was supposed to be up online on Wed but lassie in the Livi office told me Hibs would probably have put them up before then

Green-Hibee-7
12-08-2022, 05:39 PM
M, N, P, Q was the first lot, R was supposed to be up online on Wed but lassie in the Livi office told me Hibs would probably have put them up before then

Fair enough.

If anyone is going to PATG I would definitely get there early.

Pagan Hibernia
12-08-2022, 06:54 PM
Our away support has been superb so far this season, absolutely brilliant.

with the weather, the buzz from last weekend and having Boyle back, and it’s just down the road in Livvy, I’m expecting a good turnout

Dublin07
13-08-2022, 08:02 AM
Have you been invited round for a nice cup of tea with Ewan Murray?
Yes with scones

Monktonhall 7
13-08-2022, 09:05 AM
Anybody know if you can buy online digital tickets this morning, or is the only option PATG?

Saint Hibee
13-08-2022, 09:09 AM
Apologies if already asked, but will there be a ppv option for those of us who can’t make it in person today?

Hermit Crab
13-08-2022, 09:10 AM
Apologies if already asked, but will there be a ppv option for those of us who can’t make it in person today?

Nope, thats all finished now unless you're a Hibs tv international subscriber.

Ringothedog
13-08-2022, 09:17 AM
Anybody know if you can buy online digital tickets this morning, or is the only option PATG?

Just checked and you can still buy online

Monktonhall 7
13-08-2022, 09:28 AM
Just checked and you can still buy online

Cheers Ringo

PompeyHibs
13-08-2022, 10:19 AM
Hibees

Where is the best place to park today at Livi?
Only ever been through on the train

Can’t find link to buy tickets (£5)at official car park

Cheers

Ggtth

Sir David Gray
13-08-2022, 11:00 AM
I'm a wheelchair user and would like to go tomorrow. What's the chance that I will still get a ticket?

Not sure if you got anywhere with this but I'd be surprised if we have sold out the wheelchair section. I'd head to the Livingston ticket office and ask there.

DaveF
13-08-2022, 11:01 AM
Only a small number of fans off the midday train at livi north. Maybe all on a later train.

BFG
13-08-2022, 11:03 AM
Hibees

Cheers

Ggtth
Your best bet is to park at the centre car park(multi-storey) only 50p an hour and less than a 10minute walk to the stadium

Mrimbetween
13-08-2022, 11:07 AM
Hibees

Cheers

Ggtth

Few pubs around the Centre..Spoons Parry L and the Lime Kilne , though its name may have changed and thats right beside the ground Also get a drink at the stadium

Sir David Gray
13-08-2022, 11:07 AM
Only a small number of fans off the midday train at livi north. Maybe all on a later train.

I got here early in the car and had breakfast in the centre. Quite a few fans walking around.