PDA

View Full Version : Derby sold out. Ticket exchange available.

Juice-Terry
04-08-2022, 10:11 AM
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/edinburgh-derby-sold-out-ticket-exchange-available

Pretty Boy
04-08-2022, 10:28 AM
Does anyone know if you can release seats on behalf of someone else?

My parents are on holiday and I had someone to use the tickets, unfortunately they can now no longer attend.

I have both the ST holders in my network. Would be a shame for 2 seats to lie empty when someone could use them.

Green Man
04-08-2022, 10:31 AM
If they’re in your network you should be able to release them, sure I’ve done that before.

flash
04-08-2022, 11:37 AM

My parents are on holiday and I had someone to use the tickets, unfortunately they can now no longer attend.

I have both the ST holders in my network. Would be a shame for 2 seats to lie empty when someone could use them.

Just had a look and it doesn't mention that scenario.

I would use the email to ticket office route as they always answer quickly.

BobMilne
04-08-2022, 11:38 AM
About to release one in the east as canny make game due to ******g work

Billy Whizz
04-08-2022, 11:40 AM

You can if they are in your network

stantonhibby
04-08-2022, 12:36 PM

I've just released a ticket for someone in my network so can be done

Dibben
04-08-2022, 12:52 PM
2 tickets released in FF Upper!

Hermit Crab
04-08-2022, 01:32 PM
Loads available in FFL

Nakedmanoncrack
04-08-2022, 01:43 PM
Loads available in FFL

Just about to release a few of my cheap Kids ST seats that never get used, bigger bargain than ever when you get money back on them, few more ticket exchanges & will return a profit 👍🏻

coldingham hibs
04-08-2022, 04:41 PM
Can you release an under 13 ticket, I went online to release it but it wasn’t showing as available, my 3 adult tickets were. Seat is in the East Stand if it makes a difference.

JamesHFC
04-08-2022, 04:44 PM
Loads available in FFL

Glad to see people taking this opportunity up to release them, usually a frustrating sight seeing the FF with loads of empty seats when it’s supposedly sold out.

HibeeLR
04-08-2022, 04:51 PM
Released my ticket in the East (area 41) couldn't ask for a better view if anyone fancies it. Travelling back from Dublin whilst the game is on unfortunately.

EH6 Hibby
05-08-2022, 11:35 AM
Just got one in the East. Happy days.