PDA

View Full Version : NHC Scotland v Ukraine in September tickets

SJNB Hibby
02-08-2022, 12:38 AM
My sister looking to go to the game, asking me if I've ever used website " livefootballtickets"
She's flying from Canada
Sounds a bit sketchy to me....anybody know the best way to get tux from overseas?

SteveHFC
02-08-2022, 12:45 AM
My sister looking to go to the game, asking me if I've ever used website " livefootballtickets"
She's flying from Canada
Sounds a bit sketchy to me....anybody know the best way to get tux from overseas?

Still tickets avaiable on the SFA website mate.

Daniel 1875
02-08-2022, 12:03 PM
She's flying from Canada

Tickets available from the SFA here (https://tickets.scottishfa.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductHome.aspx?ProductSubType=MENA) - you'll need to create an account if not already got one.

Nakedmanoncrack
03-08-2022, 06:55 PM
Tickets still available from SFA, and if supporting Ukraine, or a neutral there won't be any issue sitting in the home sections.

StevieC
09-09-2022, 02:40 PM
I have a ticket for Ukraine match and one for Ireland match available. Decent seat South Upper

Nakedmanoncrack
09-09-2022, 04:25 PM
First home game since "it" happened, a minutes silence surely? Let's quietly forget the Ukrainians (relatively minor) current suffering, the important event MUST be marked, it needs to happen.

Frazerbob
09-09-2022, 06:03 PM
First home game since "it" happened, a minutes silence surely? Let's quietly forget the Ukrainians (relatively minor) current suffering, the important event MUST be marked, it needs to happen.

To be fair, we paid the Ukrainians plenty respect when we played them a couple of months ago...and I'm not talking about on the pitch. Not sure we can be accused of ignoring their plight.

MartinfaePorty
09-09-2022, 06:40 PM
I have a spare ticket if anyone needs one

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk