PDA

View Full Version : Charity thieves

HIBERNIAN-0762
30-07-2022, 06:42 PM
Please don't ever change, you're absolute pap about us is truly Oscar winning comedy, every other thread on there is about us, keep it up, it's a real laugh out loud stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

judas
30-07-2022, 06:57 PM
I read both sites.

I have noticed a real diminishment in the quality of contributions on Kickback.

There’s one post called ‘Arguing’. What follows is an almost incoherent set of sentences cobbled together in an effort to say something.

There is another simply titled ‘Hibs’. In that we get to see just how deep the ******ation goes.

Standards seem to be slipping. It feels - more and more - as if the intelligence of the average contributor is lower than it is here.

Lendo
30-07-2022, 07:11 PM
Enjoyed seeing their “dotNet Delusion” thread sitting right next to their Tynecastle upgrade thread. Where they seem to be delusional enough to think they are in a position to build a 35,000 seat stadium by buying up the land and rotating Tynecastle 90 degrees.

Hibby70
30-07-2022, 07:14 PM
Enjoyed seeing their “dotNet Delusion” thread sitting right next to their Tynecastle upgrade thread. Where they seem to be delusional enough to think they are in a position to build a 35,000 seat stadium by buying up the land and rotating Tynecastle 90 degrees.

More chance of it being rotated 90 degrees upwards on its edge

SaulGoodman
30-07-2022, 07:15 PM

We all know how obsessed they are with attendances.

cabbageandribs1875
30-07-2022, 07:17 PM
honestly not even squinted at kickboak(clicking earns the site ££:jamboak:) for easily a dozen years or more so come on lads, give us quotes from the deluded ones

DIXIHIBS
30-07-2022, 07:27 PM
They dont do irony over there do they. They have 4 or 5 threads about how obsessed hibs are with hertz!! Regular threads about how bigger, more famous, how many more fans etc than us....trying too hard methinks:agree:. Best ignored but defo good for a laugh having a wee look.

matty_f
30-07-2022, 07:36 PM
honestly not even squinted at kickboak(clicking earns the site ££:jamboak:) for easily a dozen years or more so come on lads, give us quotes from the deluded ones

:agree: it’s been a long, long time since i looked over there. No plans to change that any time soon either.

Kato
30-07-2022, 07:48 PM
Enjoyed seeing their “dotNet Delusion” thread sitting right next to their Tynecastle upgrade thread. Where they seem to be delusional enough to think they are in a position to build a 35,000 seat stadium by buying up the land and rotating Tynecastle 90 degrees.Will they finish their Megastand before they start this one?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

HIBERNIAN-0762
30-07-2022, 07:59 PM
They're claiming Rocky punched the ball into the net for the goal 😯 shirley no 🤣

WeeRussell
30-07-2022, 09:40 PM
Is that their only forum? I know this place has arguably went a bit downhill in recent times but I always thought it was generally accepted (even amongst jambos) about kickback being the home of the most cretinous and moronic hearts fans going?

LunasBoots
30-07-2022, 10:50 PM
What happened to there massive sell out the day theyve been going on about all week 😆

O'Rourke3
30-07-2022, 10:50 PM
Is that their only forum? I know this place has arguably went a bit downhill in recent times but I always thought it was generally accepted (even amongst jambos) about kickback being the home of the most cretinous and moronic hearts fans going?Why would there be another?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

30-07-2022, 10:53 PM
Is that their only forum? I know this place has arguably went a bit downhill in recent times but I always thought it was generally accepted (even amongst jambos) about kickback being the home of the most cretinous and moronic hearts fans going?

Is there any other type? 🤔

cocteautwin
31-07-2022, 05:33 AM
What happened to there massive sell out the day theyve been going on about all week 😆

Significantly less than their fictitious 20,099 capacity.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-07-2022, 05:50 AM
Has Queen Ann ever announced their official capacity? I don’t think she has and I think we know why.

RIP
31-07-2022, 06:01 AM
Do you need to be a member of Kickback in order to read posts?

cocteautwin
31-07-2022, 06:15 AM
Has Queen Ann ever announced their official capacity? I don’t think she has and I think we know why.

There's been an ongoing feud on Wikipedia about the capacity - seems the current number is less than 20,000 but some Jambo clown keeps editing it.

I don't think Budge will ever announce it - just like she'll never announce the fact she's spent over £40m of Anderson and FoH donated cash and the trophy cabinet is still empty. Maybe the Hibees can have a countdown as the number gets closer to £50m?

Oscar T Grouch
31-07-2022, 06:51 AM
Do you need to be a member of Kickback in order to read posts?

No but I’d use a private browser or your computer will start to think you’re a jambo and all your ad traffic will be for cardigans, Rovers and tools to break into charity boxes. 😉

#2 Double Tap
31-07-2022, 06:57 AM
No but I’d use a private browser or your computer will start to think you’re a jambo and all your ad traffic will be for cardigans, Rovers and tools to break into charity boxes. 😉

Hahaha.

Hibbyradge
31-07-2022, 07:05 AM
I'm loving the irony of a thread on Hibs.net slagging kickback for posting threads about Hibs.

RIP
31-07-2022, 07:13 AM
I'm loving the irony of a thread on Hibs.net slagging kickback for posting threads about Hibs.

Brilliant!! 👍

It’s like the undercover brigade couldn’t wait for the final whistle to start winding us up about Hearts. I’ve honestly never given a minute’s thought about what a Yam thinks about my club. Not once in 61 years.

Just popped on the thread to check out who’s who

hibbyfraelibby
31-07-2022, 08:08 AM
Significantly less than their fictitious 20,099 capacity.

Fictitious 19462 capacity surely

Aldo
31-07-2022, 08:16 AM
There's been an ongoing feud on Wikipedia about the capacity - seems the current number is less than 20,000 but some Jambo clown keeps editing it.

I don't think Budge will ever announce it - just like she'll never announce the fact she's spent over £40m of Anderson and FoH donated cash and the trophy cabinet is still empty. Maybe the Hibees can have a countdown as the number gets closer to £50m?

Reporting a sell out yesterday at Tiny Park with a crowd of just over 18,000??

FWIW the official safety certificate shows the capacity and its less than 20k. That is FACT for those looking in.

They have no more space unless the make the seats even smaller than they already are in their single tiered mega stand

Edit: current safety certificate will show capacity as 19,852.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vercol36
31-07-2022, 08:22 AM
For years, every second thread on there has been about Hibs. What a bunch of ****ing losers 🤣

31-07-2022, 08:28 AM

FWIW the official safety certificate shows the capacity and its less than 20k. That is FACT for those looking in.

They have no more space unless the make the seats even smaller than they already are in their single tiered mega stand

We should get the capacity in Wikipedia updated citing the Hearts website for a sell-out crowd and the BBC website for the 18,202. 😀😀😀

Broxburn Greens
31-07-2022, 08:44 AM

😂😂 brilliant

Hibbyradge
31-07-2022, 08:57 AM

Edit: current safety certificate will show capacity as 19,852.

Although it wasn't an actual sell out, they couldn't have sold any more tickets because of segregation. They'll have sold out their own stands.

It would be good to see a photo of the safety certificate, though...