PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Hibs

LustForLeith
30-07-2022, 05:38 AM
League Cup was nothing short of a disaster and we can only learn from that. I’ve got a feeling it’s going to click on and off the pitch and when it does something special is going to happen. Ideally we need that as soon as possible, starting with the league opener today.

C’mon Hibs, let’s do it.

JammyDoidger
30-07-2022, 05:45 AM
Mon the cabbage. The fans will definitely do our bit today. Hopefully the players respond.

AdidasHibernian
30-07-2022, 06:24 AM
Totally agree..positive vibes

Mon The Hibees!

💚🥬💚🥬

Tarrahib
30-07-2022, 06:32 AM
League Cup was nothing short of a disaster and we can only learn from that. I’ve got a feeling it’s going to click on and off the pitch and when it does something special is going to happen. Ideally we need that as soon as possible, starting with the league opener today.

C’mon Hibs, let’s do it.
Unfortunately due to the earlier start to the season we won’t be there due to prior arrangements.
we hope that Hibs hit the ground running and set themselves upfor the derby next Saturday.

Stubbsy90+2
30-07-2022, 06:38 AM
Hoping for a good result today. Other than having a home game we probably couldn’t have asked for a better first fixture. Let’s get off to a good start Hibs :aok:

HH81
30-07-2022, 06:54 AM
Hoping for a good start. Think we will nick it today.

1-0.

Things will pick up when we get a settled team playing LJ's way.

Dalianwanda
30-07-2022, 08:58 AM
These are the days that make me miss being back home…Very excited and feeling very positive about where the club is headed.

Confident of a good performance today.

JimBHibees
30-07-2022, 09:02 AM
Unfortunately due to the earlier start to the season we won’t be there due to prior arrangements.
we hope that Hibs hit the ground running and set themselves upfor the derby next Saturday.

Derby is Sunday.

Come on the Hibees let's get great start to the season giving us some confidence going into Derby. :flag:

The Harp
30-07-2022, 09:02 AM

C’mon Hibs, let’s do it.

Well done on starting a positive thread, LFL.
Here's hoping we get off to a winning start in the league after the humiliation that was the league cup.

Good luck Hibs!

Juice-Terry
30-07-2022, 09:03 AM
Ggtth!

HendoDelivered
30-07-2022, 09:03 AM
💚💚💚

Mick O'Rourke
30-07-2022, 09:06 AM
:singing: As we go marching on !!

Glory Glory !

LustForLeith
30-07-2022, 09:24 AM
Derby is Sunday.

Come on the Hibees let's get great start to the season giving us some confidence going into Derby. :flag:

Well spotted!

Saturday is when the pre match runs kick in!

GreenNWhiteArmy
30-07-2022, 09:37 AM
Today feels like the start of a new era

A manager picked by RG, and given a full summer transfer window

I like the look of LJ and the way he talks. But with (what appears to be) a strong Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and Hearts it feels like we're under a bit of pressure to get the win today

Today's the day, cmon Hibs

marinello59
30-07-2022, 10:11 AM
Let’s get this done today Hibs, a nice wee confidence boosting win setting us up nicely for the Derby next week. I’m buzzing. :thumbsup:

Tarrahib
30-07-2022, 01:51 PM
Derby is Sunday.

Thank you.We’ll be there.