PDA

View Full Version : Scary grounds 2022

HibsIntl
28-07-2022, 10:28 PM
I’ve got family making the journey to South Bermondsey next week to see Millwall, from all accounts it’s still a very intimidating place you don’t cause trouble.
Is there any other grounds you are proper scared to visit or have those days passed?

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-07-2022, 04:27 AM
Haunted burial grounds at midnight would have me proper scared.

WeeRussell
29-07-2022, 05:20 AM
Tynecastle - always scared a plank of wood or sheet of tin will fall on my head, or I might catch something.

Alfred E Newman
29-07-2022, 05:44 AM
Easter Road.
I'm always fearing the worst!

bod
29-07-2022, 06:57 AM
Tynecastle - always scared a plank of wood or sheet of tin will fall on my head, or I might catch something.

If only our goalies would catch something :greengrin

DIXIHIBS
29-07-2022, 07:15 AM
Ibrox pre-modernisation was not a nice place to go. Its like a sunday school nowadays...but not then.

BILLYHIBS
29-07-2022, 07:25 AM
Celtic Park and Ibrox

It is 2022 and you still get treated like cattle

Restricted view, spat at, have to suffer sectarian abuse, abused for having an East coast accent, all sorts thrown at you, have to listen to all of their pishy songs about battles 300 years ago in a foreign land or non UK politics that no one gives a f#ck about, £1 to guard your car or your tyres will be let down

Complain about any of the above to the local Gestapo and you will find yourself ‘lifted’

An expensive day out certainly no worth the hassle as we usually get gubbed apart from Ibrox because we always try harder against them according to The Rangers fans

The Spaceman
29-07-2022, 07:28 AM
Celtic Park and Ibrox

It is 2022 and you still get treated like cattle

Restricted view, spat at, have to suffer sectarian abuse, abused for having an East coast accent, all sorts thrown at you, have to listen to all of their pishy songs about battles 300 years ago in a foreign land or non UK politics that no one gives a f#ck about, £1 to guard your car or your tyres will be let down

Complain about any of the above to the local Gestapo and you will find yourself ‘lifted’

An expensive day out certainly no worth the hassle as we usually get gubbed apart from Ibrox because we always try harder against them according to The Rangers fans

😂 although on the occasion we pick up 3 points sitting in that dingy corner of Ibrox, it’s utterly glorious. Last one I saw was the McGinn - Maclaren game when it was a full house and they were trying to get cheeky about Jason Cummings. Very enjoyable day out that!

Hibernian Verse
29-07-2022, 07:30 AM
😂 although on the occasion we pick up 3 points sitting in that dingy corner of Ibrox, it’s utterly glorious. Last one I saw was the McGinn - Maclaren game when it was a full house and they were trying to get cheeky about Jason Cummings. Very enjoyable day out that!

You were hardly restrained yourself that day :wink:

Bridge hibs
30-07-2022, 01:30 PM
Haunted burial grounds at midnight would have me proper scared.🤣 aye I try avoid them too